Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,633 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme (6731 Views)

Different Types Of Guys When Chyking (wooing) A Lady. / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Diffpussies(m): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2021
Courtesy of YANBABA ( Follow him on all social media platform for more ) grin

OGA , which one are u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Diffpussies(m): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2021
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Diffpussies(m): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2021
grin more

12 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Diffpussies(m): 10:21am On Jan 09, 2021
grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Diffpussies(m): 10:22am On Jan 09, 2021
grin this 1 is common for most nairalanders guyz

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by dawnomike(m): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2021
Lol...I wonder which category I belong to. I think I belong to the 'Church brother geng' grin

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Sundrus: 10:36am On Jan 09, 2021
Some girls wicked sha...early morning,them go just put on singlet with no bra, with standing boobs wey get huge nipples. Why person no go chyke them & focuz on the attractive tits. That na point of attraction.

5 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Xenry: 10:37am On Jan 09, 2021
To avoid long stories, make big money before you start giving a f*ck about girls. No say I no warn you ooo! tongue

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Reelmii: 10:40am On Jan 09, 2021
maybe it's just me...but I dont find this funny....like it is to dry, why not try something better
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Athemisia: 10:49am On Jan 09, 2021
Reelmii:
maybe it's just me...but I dont find this funny....like it is to dry, why not try something better
Maybe because your life is so dry... Eeeyah pélé...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Reelmii: 10:52am On Jan 09, 2021
Athemisia:

life is usually dry for the rich, u will need extra effort to make us laugh.... u dont need to pity me, u will understand wen u get to my level
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Reelmii: 10:53am On Jan 09, 2021
Athemisia:

life is usually dry for the rich, u will need extra effort to make us laugh.... u dont need to pity me, u will understand wen u get to my level, have a nice weekend
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by DirtyGold: 10:57am On Jan 09, 2021
The smooth guys that will be speaking vernacular with a sweet style but it will be sounding like queen's english in her ears. It is after the fifth round that she will start to see behind the charm grin grin

And guys like us that will have the shortest small talk, get the number and the relationship kicks off immediately like old friends cool

What's tha business?
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by SILENTandSMART2: 10:59am On Jan 09, 2021
i don't see mine there nah cry cheesy
as for me the girl will approach me and i will woo her , no stress at all tongue
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by EBeThings: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2021
Reelmii:
life is usually dry for the rich, u will need extra effort to make us laugh.... u dont need to pity me, u will understand wen u get to my level

Pele oo.. how much money you get wey you dey brag like small pikin.. even dangote and otedola no do pass this one.. spits.. some people and dumbass lifestyle.. spits

13 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Reelmii: 11:06am On Jan 09, 2021
EBeThings:

Pele oo.. how much money you get wey you dey brag like small pikin.. even dangote and otedola no do pass this one.. spits.. some people and dumbass lifestyle.. spits
hahahahahhaah
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Tunde835(m): 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
Very funny, toast to guys like me who don't chase girls
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by sunshineV(f): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
and there are guys like us that don't chase girls cus na dem dey rush us. and if girls no gree rush us boys go do the needful
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by mattmogan88: 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
sunshineV:
and there are guys like us that don't chase girls cus na dem dey rush us. and if girls no gree rush us boys go do the needful

Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
sunshineV:

Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
Diffpussies:
grin

I can relate with this one.

The drummer in my Church. That guy can stare at me like what the heck!
Anytime I turn to look at the choir stand, he's staring.
If I'm dancing, he staring. While playing the drums o.

I joined the choir, hm... The looking no get part two. Chai! And funny thing, he looks like this guy in this meme lol .

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by aderinsola75355: 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
this 1 is common for most nairalanders guyz
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by NgHotGirls: 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
Diffpussies:
grin this 1 is common for most nairalanders guyz
Mostly those in Yaba and Idumota do this
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by virginprincess(f): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
The best is the one that would approach you in a resturant and take care of all your bills, cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by felong(m): 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
virginprincess:
The best is the one that would approach you in a resturant and take care of all your bills, cheesy cheesy cheesy.
That's the one you like shey wink
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by virginprincess(f): 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
felong:

That's the one you like shey wink
Yes o cheesy cheesy cheesy,The other ones are small boys style.
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by felong(m): 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
virginprincess:
Yes o cheesy cheesy cheesy,The other ones are small boys style.
Why don't u reply PM's?
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by virginprincess(f): 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
felong:
Why don't u reply PM's?
Did you send me a pm that i didn't replyundecided.
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by felong(m): 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
virginprincess:
Did you send me a pm that i didn't replyundecided.
Yes na check your email for this my username
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by virginprincess(f): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
felong:

Yes na check your email for this my username
Hmmm, will reply when i check.
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by merieam16(f): 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
virginprincess:
Your head is der jare cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme by felong(m): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
virginprincess:
Hmmm, will reply when i check.
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

What’s The Worst Experience You’ve Had With A Roommate? / The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? / How Do I Convince Her To Move From Chair To Bed After Eating Indomie(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.