Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects (3019 Views)

Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove / Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object / How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Ishitinyourlife: 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
I don't know if it's the way most of them dress or the lack of critical thinking and input when you talk to them or just a flawed personality but most girls I meet from naija especially on social media are just portrayed as people that only has one thing to offer and that's between Thier legs.
GOOD NEWS is I've actually met a few Nigerian girls that transcends this hogwash personality, mature and extremely boss ladies that knows what they're doing and have an amazing self esteem to back it up but this kind of girls represent an extremely low population, an average naija girls doesn't have any reasonable input other than sex, romance and money.
Guys come in and share your opinion about naija girl's you've talked with.
No SIMPS allowed please

6 Likes

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Candidlady: 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
[s]
Ishitinyourlife:
I don't know if it's the way most of them dress or the lack of critical thinking and input when you talk to them or just a flawed personality but most girls I meet from naija especially on social media are just portrayed as people that only has one thing to offer and that's between Thier legs.
GOOD NEWS is I've actually met a few Nigerian girls that transcends this hogwash personality, mature and extremely boss ladies that knows what they're doing and have an amazing self esteem to back it up but this kind of girls represent an extremely low population, an average naija girls doesn't have any reasonable input other than sex, romance and money.
Guys come in and share your opinion about naija girl's you've talked with.
No SIMPS allowed please
[/s]

Another trash written by a fruitless tree... With nothing but blanks inbewteen his legs

2 Likes

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Zazoopk(m): 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
Omo girls are not tired of sex ,u go Bleep them 10times ,she nor satisfied

6 Likes

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Kingpin1000: 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2022
What can a Nigerian girl offer in a relationship except sex.
Nigerian girls are sex tools.

12 Likes

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Zazoopk(m): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
Sex can kill a man ,make a man old die young

2 Likes

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Stenewiser: 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
The are proud of it, a Nigerian girl motive when dressing or making up is only to attract a man, and the purposely dress seductively because the only thing they can offer is sex after sex.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Deegee7788: 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
Because u too is an ATM and anybody can come and dribble u because u can't control ur third leg

Simple

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

Another trash written by a fruitless tree... With nothing but blanks inbewteen his legs
dont be annoyed with him, he`s just being childish.
Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
You are a fool

ask me why

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Boogyman557: 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by samuel051: 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
Holy gram
Nothing like love
Just two scammers
One wants money, the other wants sex
Wtf man..

8 Likes

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Stenewiser: 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Deegee7788:
Because u too is an ATM and anybody can come and dribble u because u can't control ur third leg

Simple
you just confirmed what the op said, let's end the debate. thanks, we love you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by AoifeNightfall: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Kingpin1000:
What can a Nigerian girl offer in a relationship except sex.
Nigerian girls are sex tools.

Yes na. That's why your daddy destroyed your mummy's pussy in the hotel in 1945. No wonder a disgrace like you was birthed from that unholy union.
Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Ishitinyourlife: 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
dont be annoyed with him, he`s just being childish.
Let me repeat myself,no SIMPS allowed,get your ass put of here if you can't tender a useful argument

2 Likes

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Ishitinyourlife: 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

Like I said most of you don't have much to offer when it comes to intellect,you just proved my point.

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Ishitinyourlife: 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Yes na. That's why your daddy destroyed your mummy's pussy in the hotel in 1945. No wonder a disgrace like you was birthed from that unholy union.
In addition to simps not allowed on this thread, children below reasoning age like yourself are not allowed too
Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
This your post Is irrelevant
Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Ishitinyourlife: 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
bukky1994:
This your post Is irrelevant
All I can say is I know the category you fall in, doesn't take much to recognize intelligence

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Ishitinyourlife: 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
This is one boasting that she is a successful olosho

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Ishitinyourlife: 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
--

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

All I can say is I know the category you fall in, doesn't take much to recognize intelligence
OK sire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Ishitinyourlife: 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
Always portraying themselves like as a sex object but get mad when a guy asks them about their price

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
OP, not just you alone. Every sane guy sees Nigerian girls as sex objects, this is because they have absolutely nothing meaningful and purposeful to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used pussies angry

Dating a Nigerian girl is a complete waste of time, energy and resources. The only thing you need to do is to bang them and move on. No stress, no drama, just bang and move on.

Date a Nigeria girl at your own peril .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:
Always portraying themselves like as a sex object but get mad when a guy asks them about their price

Why stressing yourself quoting those idiots above bro. You should know Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing meaningful to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used pussies.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Ishitinyourlife: 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
This is a child getting fingered by her Yahoo boyfriend,this girl no fit pass 15 or 16

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Rastaramsey(m): 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
Most of them should be seen as sex objects cus you know what, they have nothing to offer....

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Ishitinyourlife: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Most of them should be seen as sex objects cus you know what, they have nothing to offer....
No truer words were ever spoken brother.
And you know what I'm fuvking tired of pretending they're not

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Aboks(m): 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
samuel051:
Holy gram Nothing like love Just two scammers One wants money, the other wants sex Wtf man..
ya man u no lit ur weed

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by MufasaLion: 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
Low IQ men will always meet dumb, lazy and gluttonous girls. You attract what you are.

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Slaysor: 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

He spoke the truth...you guys know nothing,just sex,shawarma,fufu and eguisi soup,meat...
Trying to engage you guys in a conversation is very boring as you guys know nothing
The only conversation girls enjoy is naughty talks,food,money,sex...
Nigeria girls are only to be fvcked,know this and live long

2 Likes

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by toujurs: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
What else do you want her to give you na, Na wa for you oh, they themselves knows its only sex they can offer. They are not competiting. Who can give more. Even the bible said women should be submissive, while men should provide. Make una dey calm down.
Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by AoifeNightfall: 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

In addition to simps not allowed on this thread, children below reasoning age like yourself are not allowed too

If children below reasoning age are not allowed here then why are you here?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Makes 6 Years One Yahoo Boy Snatch My Girlfriend Because I No Get Car / Some Girls Sha / Grown Women Playing Adult Plays With Young Boys: Is It Child Abuse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.