Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash (6298 Views)

Kobe Bryant's Pilot Thought He Was Climbing While Descending - NTSB Report / Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash / Video Of Vichai Srivaddhanaprab Helicopter Spinning Violently Before Crash (2) (3) (4)

Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by Horus(m): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq4T-UHk8ZI

Kobe Bryant Was NOT The Helicopter Owner?
Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by aadoiza: 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2020
budaatum:

Your "New Age" is a label that comforts you into thinking you've pigeonholed buda. Leaving atheism does not mean I stop using my eyes and my senses. You would note Jesus worked hard to make sure I use them. The strikeout is so you don't add what you make up.

Religiously speaking, "physical and spiritual" have meanings. The physical, we see. The spiritual we often make up and believe with no evidence to support the belief. It can also mean more than that. But once dead, one obviously stops existing, which is why we are sad. We know we'd never ever see the dead again.

Unfortunately, your eyes and other physical senses are not innately attuned to spiritism.
Nobody makes up the spiritual as you'd have yourself believe. You may find it mystifying or irrational, and it would be either because of your inability to grasp the reality of the said matter or you have not been properly spiritually tutored.

Don't you think it's ironic that someone claims to believe in God but doesn't the spiritual?

Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by budaatum: 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
aadoiza:

Unfortunately, your eyes and other physical senses are not innately attuned to spiritism.
Nobody makes up the spiritual as you'd have yourself believe. You may find it mystifying or irrational, and it would be either because of your inability to grasp the reality of the said matter or you have not been properly spiritually tutored.

Don't you think it's ironic that someone claims to believe in God but doesn't the spiritual?
No it would not be ironic to "believe in God but not the spiritual". Since neither appears to be based on any evidence people can freely make any crap up in their heads and believe it. If only people would endeavour to know instead of believe, but I guess that's way beyond the ability of most.

Could you kindly enlighten me on what you mean by "properly spiritually tutored"?
Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by budaatum: 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
aadoiza:

By the way, I disagree with you! finalboss just shh at my spiritism Lol.

Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by finalboss(m): 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
budaatum:

grin grin LMFAO

Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by aadoiza: 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
budaatum:

You disagree with what exactly; spiritism? or the fact that by our nature we can't perceive it?
Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by aadoiza: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
budaatum:

No it would not be ironic to "believe in God but not the spiritual". Since neither appears to be based on any evidence people can freely make any crap up in their heads and believe it. If only people would endeavour to know instead of believe, but I guess that's way beyond the ability of most.

So you claim an absolute knowledge of God and it's the reason you readily scoff at those who believe. What does he look like? Where does he live?

I would like to meet your god, buda.

Could you kindly enlighten me on what you mean by "properly spiritually tutored"?

Your response to the questions and the request above would inform me if I would.
Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by budaatum: 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
aadoiza:

So you claim an absolute knowledge of God and it's the reason you readily scoff at those who believe. What does he God look like?
buda does not "scoff at those who believe, aadozia. buda scoffs at beliefs, and not at believers. One does not scoff at those who know not what they do.

And God looks like the image that God created of God's self.

Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them."

aadoiza:
Where does he God live?
God lives in the house God created for God's self from mud.

Then the Lord God formed a man[c] from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

aadoiza:
I would like to meet your god, buda.
Read, "done unto" as "seen", in the following:

"Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."

Though, you should be meeting your own god, and not buda's god!

aadoiza:
Your response to the questions and the request above would inform me if I would.
Be informed.
Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by budaatum: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
aadoiza:

You disagree with what exactly; spiritism? or the fact that by our nature we can't perceive it?
I disagree with your opinion that "Unfortunately, your eyes and other physical senses are not innately attuned to spiritism".

You have insufficient knowledge of buda to assume what you are unfortunate about .
Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by aadoiza: 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
budaatum:

I disagree with your opinion that "Unfortunately, your eyes and other physical senses are not innately attuned to spiritism".

You have insufficient knowledge of buda to assume what you are unfortunate about .

if your senses weren't as earlier stated, why then would you dismiss spiritism? And it's not an opinion; it's a fact.

No-one's is making blinkered assumptions of you. Have you not clearly stated you do not believe in the spiritual 'cos there's no evidence thereof, and that it's made up? And I gave you the reason why you might feel that way, which is quite understandable. Only a handful are born with fine-tuned senses to perceive spiritism, most have to put in a shift to develop theirs.
Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by aadoiza: 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
budaatum:

buda does not "scoff at those who believe, aadozia. buda scoffs at beliefs, and not at believers. One does not scoff at those who know not what they do.

And God looks like the image that God created of God's self.

Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them."

God lives in the house God created for God's self from mud.

Then the Lord God formed a man[c] from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Read, "done unto" as "seen", in the following:

"Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."

Though, you should be meeting your own god, and not buda's god!

Be informed.
You're using semantics and paddings to disguise knowledge of God.
This issue is simple, isn't it?
Lemme break it down for you: you claim to believe in know God but pooh-pooh at the idea of spiritism, for you claim to use your head, which means your God must have got physical orientation and location. However; when asked to present your god and his location you started referencing a book to which only those who believe in, not know, God reference.
Do you not see how your position belies your so-called knowledge of God.
Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by budaatum: 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
I am not here to prove anything to you, aadozia, and can only apologise at your confussion. It might help if you stop padding what I say with your own misunderstanding, but I can not help you with that.

Do note from the evidence in front of you that not only those who "believe" in a book "reference" said book. Those who understand a book may reference said book, as could those who wish to deceive others by referencing said book, as clearly shown when the book was quoted to Jesus on a mountain. Besides, you will probably not accuse me of believing Plato if I quote from The Republic.

Believe is what one does when one is a child. You will speak as a child, understand as a child and think as a child. But when you become a full grown adult, you will put away childish beliefs. For as a child you see in a mirror, darkly. But as an adult, you see face to face. As a child, you know only in part, but as an adult you shall know just as I also am known.

May we all grow into adults.

aadoiza:

You're using semantics and paddings to disguise knowledge of God.
This issue is simple, isn't it?
Lemme break it down for you: you claim to believe in know God but pooh-pooh at the idea of spiritism, for you claim to use your head, which means your God must have got physical orientation and location. However; when asked to present your god and his location you started referencing a book to which only those who believe in, not know, God reference.
Do you not see how your position belies your so-called knowledge of God.

Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by budaatum: 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
aadoiza:

if your senses weren't as earlier stated, why then would you dismiss spiritism? And it's not an opinion; it's a fact.
I did not dismiss spiritism! I asked you what spiritism is and you have not even bothered to define it.

Surely, one must first know what a thing is before dismissing or accepting it, no?

I repeat, what is spiritism?

Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by aadoiza: 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
budaatum:

I did not dismiss spiritism! I asked you what spiritism is and you have not even bothered to define it.

Surely, one must first know what a thing is before dismissing or accepting it, no?

I repeat, what is spiritism?
You never asked me what spiritism is before your outright dismissal of it by stating it has no evidence and is made up.
You referred to a thing as made up and are now feigning ignorance of what you wrote. Abeg
Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by aadoiza: 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
budaatum:
I am not here to prove anything to you, aadozia, and can only apologise at your confussion. It might help if you stop padding what I say with your own misunderstanding, but I can not help you with that.

Do note from the evidence in front of you that not only those who "believe" in a book "reference" said book. Those who understand a book may reference said book, as could those who wish to deceive others by referencing said book, as clearly shown when the book was quoted to Jesus on a mountain. Besides, you will probably not accuse me of believing Plato if I quote from The Republic.

Believe is what one does when one is a child. You will speak as a child, understand as a child and think as a child. But when you become a full grown adult, you will put away childish beliefs. For as a child you see in a mirror, darkly. But as an adult, you see face to face. As a child, you know only in part, but as an adult you shall know just as I also am known.

May we all grow into adults.

More padding. Stop this merry-go-round and show me your physical god, or have suddenly stopped using your head?

Your god is not spiritual, so it would not be out of place to ask to meet him.
Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by budaatum: 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
aadoiza:

More padding. Stop this merry-go-round and show me your physical god, or have suddenly stopped using your head?

Your god is not spiritual, so it would not out of place to ask to meet him.

Did I tell you I had a physical god aadozia? Was my response to your query not one that can only be understood in a spiritual sense?

I'm simply asking you to explain what you mean by spiritism. But here you are completely missing the spirit of the conversation. Pity.

Please know, my God is a selfish God. It dwells inside buda. Go and find your own god!
Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by budaatum: 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2020
aadoiza:

You never asked me what spiritism is before your outright dismissal of it by stating it has no evidence and is made up.
You have managed to create all this out of a simple RIP said in spirit and now ask me to provide a physical God for you so you can see God?! Na wa for you o.

Show where I did what you allege above please!
Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by budaatum: 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
aadoiza:

Your god is not spiritual, so it would not be out of place to ask to meet him.
I perhaps should not assume you know your Scripture since you are looking for physical spirits instead of 'understanding spiritually'.

Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by aadoiza: 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
budaatum:

I perhaps should not assume you know your Scripture since you are looking for physical spirits instead of 'understanding spiritually'.
Oh, look at you, buda. You ridicule those who believe in the spiritual as their there's no evidence to support it, but now you're claiming your own God is a spirit wink. You see now that you're no different from the believers. Stop using words you're not so sure their meanings, e go epp your case. wink wink
Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by aadoiza: 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
budaatum:

You have managed to create all this out of a simple RIP said in spirit and now ask me to provide a physical God for you so you can see God?! Na wa for you o.

Show where I did what you allege above please!
It's common sense to draw the conclusion that you believe I a physical god now. According to you, the spiritual has no evidence and it's made up.
If you did believe in the spiritual, you would not doubt the spiritual connotations of 'a simple RIP'.

Perhaps you believe in some spirits but not others. No p.
Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by aadoiza: 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
budaatum:

Did I tell you I had a physical god aadozia? Was my response to your query not one that can only be understood in a spiritual sense?

I'm simply asking you to explain what you mean by spiritism. But here you are completely missing the spirit of the conversation. Pity.

Please know, my God is a selfish God. It dwells inside buda. Go and find your own god!
The point is you do not have any concrete and verifiable proofs of your God, and that, budaatum, makes you a bloody believer.
Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by budaatum: 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
aadoiza:

Oh, look at you, buda. You ridicule those who believe in the spiritual
No I do not "ridicule those who believe in the spiritual" aadozia! If you don't understand what I say, please just ask instead of making crap up inside your head and claiming it is inside buda's head!

If you have ever conversed with buda or read anything buda has written you would know that buda ridicules believing without evidence for what you chose to believe! If I tell you pigs fly and you believe it, buda will consider you ridiculous!

See an example below!

Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by budaatum: 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
aadoiza:

It's common sense to draw the conclusion that you believe I a physical god now.
Sense that is common is nonsense!
That's why everyone has it.
Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by budaatum: 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
aadoiza:

The point is you do not have any concrete and verifiable proofs of your God, and that, budaatum, makes you a bloody believer.
You don't know anything about buda, aadozia, as I've repeatedly informed you. You don't even know what buda means when buda uses the word God, or how that God exists or does not exist for buda. You just make up crap inside your head and claim it is inside buda's head, and you then argue with what is inside your own head!

Please believe what you want to believe. But know that the evidence might not agree with the beliefs that are inside your head.

Here is some evidence for you if you care!

Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him?
Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by budaatum: 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
aadoiza:

Oh, I no follow any link joor.
Oh! I forget. You are too lazy to follow links!

I guess you are not at all ready for a brutal reality neither. Pity!
Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by aadoiza: 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
budaatum:

Oh! I forget. You are too lazy to follow links!

I guess you are not at all ready for a brutal reality neither. Pity!

I hope one day unnecessary emotions no go just kill you. You had to go back to a post of many months ago just to score a cheap infantile point.
Even the link echoed my view, which is: to write your nonsense headfuq. Punctuate like that in modern use of English and see grammar fusspots call you illiterate. Pathetic.
Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by aadoiza: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
budaatum:

You don't know anything about buda, aadozia, as I've repeatedly informed you. You don't even know what buda means when buda uses the word God, or how that God exists or does not exist for buda. You just make up crap inside your head and claim it is inside buda's head, and you then argue with what is inside your own head!

Please believe what you want to believe. But know that the evidence might not agree with the beliefs that are inside your head.

Here is some evidence for you if you care!

Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him?
You're speaking from both sides of your mouth, believer.
Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by aadoiza: 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2020
budaatum:

Sense that is common is nonsense!
That's why everyone has it.
Another futile deployment of semantics. You don't have evidence for the existence of your god. Shikena!
Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by aadoiza: 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
budaatum:

No I do not "ridicule those who believe in the spiritual" aadozia! If you don't understand what I say, please just ask instead of making crap up inside your head and claiming it is inside buda's head!

If you have ever conversed with buda or read anything buda has written you would know that buda ridicules believing without evidence for what you chose to believe! If I tell you pigs fly and you believe it, buda will consider you ridiculous!

See an example below!

Whatever. I don't like it when your all over the place as you are right now. Gather your self together.
Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by budaatum: 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
aadoiza:

Another futile deployment of semantics. You don't have evidence for the existence of your god. Shikena!
So I just abandoned half a century of atheism with no evidence? And you make this claim because I ask you for your definition of spiritism?

Do note that you have not got a single clue whether God exists for buda or not or what buda's God might actually be nor how it might exist if it does. Like most, you make non-substantiated claims and are convinced that you are right though you obviously lack the ability to do the work that would help you acquire understanding.

Buda does not believe in figments of your imagination, aadozia, be they gods, spiritisms and all other crap you make up inside your head like your dead body in some imaginary afterlife. And that's just simply beyond your level of understanding. You, sir, may go in peace.
Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by budaatum: 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
aadoiza:

Whatever. I don't like it when your all over the place as you are right now. Gather your self together.
I'm obviously too complex for tiny minds.
See as I don't fit in your box, lol.

P.s. No one cares what you like. You aren't anyone's god!
Re: 'you're Too Low': Kobe Pilot Warned Before Crash by budaatum: 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
aadoiza:

I hope one day unnecessary emotions no go just kill you. You had to go back to a post of many months ago just to score a cheap infantile point.
Even the link echoed my view, which is: to write your nonsense headfuq. Punctuate like that in modern use of English and see grammar fusspots call you illiterate. Pathetic.
Unlike you, I remember the past because it tends to have bearing on the present and the future. You were obviously lazy then and not much has changed since. If only you are not lazy you'd have figured the punctuation out by now.

Two Liverpool Players Trying To Kiss Each Other (photo) / Why Do So Many African Football Players Marry/date White Women? / Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76