Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

How Do You End A Relationship That Has Gone Sour? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You End A Relationship That Has Gone Sour? (1227 Views)

Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? / Would You End A Beautiful Relationship Over Religious Differences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You End A Relationship That Has Gone Sour? by Phate07(m): 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2011

Trust, understanding, communication, partnership, loyalty and respect are the true marks of love. Sadly, some people engage in relationships that do not have these
qualities.

When you find yourself in such situations as most people do, its difficult to quit because of the fear that someone will be hurt. But the truth remains that the one trying to end a
relationship gets hurt as well as the one on the receiving end. undecided

So, how do you end a relationship that has gone sour, without causing emotional pain?

Re: How Do You End A Relationship That Has Gone Sour? by cashmentor(m): 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2011
First of, know why you really need to break up!
Review the past few years you both have spent together, how has it been like!
How will this affect you emotionally (Believe me, I hate Break ups, it sucks, guess I'm too emotional anyway)

Call Him or Her, Meet at a decent background, have fun, laugh, crack jocks cherish the moment while it last, talk a little about the past feelings and moments you've spent together, then BANG! Tell her you have something to say- Break the news then GO Home and CRY!!!
Re: How Do You End A Relationship That Has Gone Sour? by Phate07(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2011

^^ Hmmm, quite brutal if i may say so. undecided
Re: How Do You End A Relationship That Has Gone Sour? by Dsense(m): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2011
OP.
Are you havin problem with your relationship.
Re: How Do You End A Relationship That Has Gone Sour? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2011
If there is no way that the two cannot reconcile, they should part.
Re: How Do You End A Relationship That Has Gone Sour? by Phate07(m): 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
Are you havin problem with your relationship.

Officially, No! undecided

MzD@rkSkin:

If there is no way that the two cannot reconcile, they should part.

Then how do you make it to be less painful? undecided
Re: How Do You End A Relationship That Has Gone Sour? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2011
^^you compromise. vent, let out all of you frustrations and seek to get the other person's view point
then find a plausible way to not only make up but come up with a way to move on. . . together of course lol
Re: How Do You End A Relationship That Has Gone Sour? by MrsChima(f): 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2011
Dear God,

Please bless Phate with a wife this year.

Thank you, Amen

Mrs. Chima
Re: How Do You End A Relationship That Has Gone Sour? by iice(f): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2011
By ending it undecided
There will always be some hurting unless it's not a relationship to get hurt over.
I'm a sharp shooter.  I don't beat around the bush when i've made my decision.  Yes, i should be more tactful with my delivery but i tend to just get straight to it and be done with it.
Re: How Do You End A Relationship That Has Gone Sour? by Phate07(m): 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Dear God,

Please bless Phate with a wife this year.

Thank you, Amen

Mrs. Chima

Hmmm. Sweerry can i unmarry and marry you again? undecided tongue
Re: How Do You End A Relationship That Has Gone Sour? by Omolola1(f): 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2011
Talk about it, try to make it work by findin solutions 2 d problem btw d two. if it cnt work out, its not worth it
Re: How Do You End A Relationship That Has Gone Sour? by MrsChima(f): 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2011
Phate

Your precious wife is coming very soon. Please prepare for her homecoming.

Bless you.
Re: How Do You End A Relationship That Has Gone Sour? by Busta(f): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2011
Not an easy thing to do but if you have to do it then you have to do it. No point staying and being miserable in an unhappy relationship.

My advice is . . . as long as he/she did not cheat on you and you guys parted ways amicably, then remain friends first and slowly but surely, you either move on, date other pple or find what has been missing and prolly get back together.

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Crush On My Lecturer: / Which Matters To Most Girls? Dating 'very Intelligent' Or 'very Rich' Guys? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.