Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,056 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance (4676 Views)

Almost New Toyota Highlander Jeep Pure Tokunbo Exellent Condition 2010 Model Neg / This Would Have Been An Exellent Combo. / The SE (Igbo) Should Be Commended For Supporting GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by ibrokay(m): 1:27am On Dec 11, 2010
I dont know why we are busy publicising Akala with this post.
By all standards Gov Akala did not perform.
I reside in Ibadan.
@ nutty
Get all our facts right and make all your findings before posting
because 90% of what you claimed he achieved is not true.
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by ladej(m): 1:31am On Dec 11, 2010
amala politics
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by bighead1(m): 1:45am On Dec 11, 2010
OJU OLE RE OOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by eherbal(m): 7:57am On Dec 11, 2010
Peeps don't worry,me dispose dem vile people in a hurry.just giv me dat AK47 and dem a on the way to heaven.(abi na hell?) grin
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2010
My little contribution:

The philosophy that says ''half bread is better than none'' is the philosophy of beggars!!!

Is Akala good simply because he seems better than RLam Adeshina and LahDodger?

If you live in Ibadan and you say the guy has performed excellently, then na you sabi.

All I know is, anytime I visit Ibadan, I can't wait to get out!
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by dalhat14(m): 11:49am On Dec 11, 2010
the guy cant be serious, Alao Akala ke?
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by nuttyp: 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2010
@all, sorry i got to leave yesternit, just want to let some of you know that i am not and will not campaign for Akala!!! Was really here for the auto, just saw the topic and wanted to shed more light, Well as many would say Akala is very bad!!! But is it true that he has not done anything good at all? He his obviously not a good candidate but i still say it, name a better GUB. Aspirant you can vote for. Really, for the change we look for we have to be truthful with everything, Even IBB as bad as he is still did some good things you know. A poster said 90% of what i said were lies, but another whose mum is a teacher confirmed everything was true but talked about the bad construction job, teaching hospital very bad, partiality in selecting teachers for overseas training etc. But never said they were untrue. Fashola is doing the same graduate taxi scheme, but a poster said he prefers Nigeria to change over-night to UK, what a perfect plan!, Everything Akala is doing or has done are things that we have not experienced in Oyo State before even with the so called Ibadan men. Who are the Ibadan Men? Akinjide, whose daughter is now a REP? Olunloyo, whose daughter is also occupying a political post? Ladoja a 1st class fool that would allow a deputy to become more powerful that the boss? What an able leader. Or Lekan balogun who is a rogue(Younger brother a commissioner under Akala), or Arisekola who executed the purported bad road projects and suddenly sees now that Akala is bad and IBB is good, what a "big difference" btw the 2. Who are the people worthy of note? PLZ REMIND ME!!!

No doubt all the projects were badly executed, just ways of siphoning state's fund but now we know the state is rich!!! Things were not appropriately done but now we know it is possible to executed those BILLION naira projects!!! and still have "state of the art" weddings and fools like you would still buy the magazines to look at how our money is been spent. If it is now taking a disgraced officer to pioneer projects (the good and the bad) in Oyo state, then do we really have those with vision as politicians, Let's deal with facts, and that was why i started this topic by identifying the good, and now the ugly, so that both sides will see at least some facts. If some of us are still finding it difficult to think straight rather than "i want a son of the soil", "he is a bleaching monkey","power must change hands"(to whom plz?), i wonder what a future awaits Nigeria, We all complain, what are we going to do to the present situation? Give power back to old thieves? Cope with a slightly better thieve? or rather develop ourselves into an agent of change!!! Who knows 1 day some of us might find ourselves in the corridor of power(In case that happens what will you do? Me,myself and I?). You that your mum is a teacher, does she go about her job diligently? Or leaves the house by 8.00am, at her shop by 1.00pm? Or collects illegal fees from students? If otherwise, good, let her influence her teachers to follow her foot-steps (L-16 must be a principal, U will definately know how running grants are spent wink). These so called kangaroo projects by Akala has never been done b4 in Oyo state, even MAPO had never been renovated since constructed and still all the funds were vanishing. They are still vanishing but at least we see something, don't let us move backwards like we did after the AWOs by selecting the old cargoes. Let us move forward, forget about sentiments and unite as 1 to get what we need, the real change, remember life will not give you want you need but what you demand for, If we continue like this, am afraid their might be no future for the next generation, Your vote is your power, don't just vote, vote wisely, To y'all SAFE
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by emperorlog: 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2010
I dont think a blind man can even say any good of Gov Akala`s rule in Oyo State. If PDP has got to retain that state, they shouldnt give him ticket to contest the elections come 2011, otherwise, they have lost.
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by roymary: 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2010
Only morons and dummies will reelect most of the ruling Government Officials. Ibadan is nothing to write good about.
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by Mingler: 6:01am On Dec 13, 2010
Visit www.professionalsinnigeria.com to search and meet professionals from all over Nigeria.
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by matiltomd(f): 10:08am On Dec 13, 2010
@nuttyp; it's pretty obvious you don't live in Ibadan, You only listen to Ibadan news via B.C.O.S.(wrong medium i tell you),  Let's not call a spade an agricultural product;it's a spade for crying out loud.

You need me to help you with a better aspirant;I'll definitely help you. Dr Ismail Adewusi and Chief Femi Lanlehin are better candidates. These are intelligent minds;not rascals. Akala can't even engage in a decent conversation without yelling 'Oyato'. Nobody hates him;he's not just performed, because some people will say 'oh, you need to meet him personally to know he's a nice person'. I don't need to meet my governor personally to know how nice he is. Oyo state needs a new governor,a learned person,someone who has the interest of his people at heart, The state is really backward and he (Akala) knows it,  Nuttyp,come down to Ibadan,I'll accommodate you for the weekend and we'll tour round Ibadan;by the time we're through,you'll readily admit that Akala and excellent should never be in the same sentence unless for negative reasons,
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by Canales(m): 10:47am On Dec 13, 2010
I always wonder why we "siddon look" and go on criticising Akala. Yu guys who can do better whr were yu wen he contested and won the 2007 elections(at least the Court of Appeal affirmed that). If any one of us is better than him or Lam or ladoja, come out and tell us what yu av in stock for us as a state. I met Akala back in December, 2000 @ Rotary Function in RC Hotel in Ogbomoso. After a few minutes of serious deliberation on national issues, i saw rite before me an EMPTY HEADED man. Lacking in elemementary Leadership qualities. Funnie enof he was the chairman ofOgbomoso North LGA, i later heard. He was only interested in Show biz, "shayo" and any merriment available. So wen yu av some one "empty" at the helm of affairs what do yu expect, nofin.
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by Sagamite(m): 11:18am On Dec 13, 2010
Canales:

i saw rite before me an EMPTY HEADED man. Lacking in elemementary Leadership qualities. Funnie enof he was the chairman ofOgbomoso North LGA, i later heard. He was only interested in Show biz, "shayo" and any merriment available.

This is exactly the perception I have of the bleaching, illiterate pig.
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by matiltomd(f): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2010
@canales, I understand your point. But the truth of the matter is this;elections are rigged on a daily basis, It's not like we all won't vote for the right man when he comes forward,but will our votes count?Everyone in Ibadan knows Akala didn't win 2007 elections(forget about Appeal Court rigging or ruling),
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by abes(m): 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2010
@ maltiltom_d
can Splash Fm do us a favour by organizing a gubernatorial debate to be hosted by Ed O? I know for sure the state owned radio station will not do it.
we need to know their manifestos.
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by matiltomd(f): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2010
abes:

@ maltiltom_d
can Splash Fm do us a favour by organizing a gubernatorial debate to be hosted by Ed O? I know for sure the state owned radio station will not do it.

You and I know the governor won't turn up, We had something similar to that last year when the appeal court ordered the re-run of a senatorial election (can't remember the constituency right now);all other aspirants turned up (ACN/ANPP/LP and others) but the PDP candidate (Osinowo) didn't turn up and guess what? She won again!
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by abes(m): 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2010
Don't stop trying.

anyway, you guys at Splash FM are doing a great job, I'm listening to you right now. wink
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by Sagamite(m): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2010
matiltom_d:

You and I know the governor won't turn up, We had something similar to that last year when the appeal court ordered the re-run of a senatorial election (can't remember the constituency right now);all other aspirants turned up (ACN/ANPP/LP and others) but the PDP candidate (Osinowo) didn't turn up and guess what? She won again! 

Use your platform to implicitly chip at the candidate's performance and competence repeatedly and consistently whilst implicitly allowing the opposition to use the same platform promote theirs and keep on reminding the listenerd that the former is not willing or capable of coming to defend themselves. The keyword is implicitly.

If your station has any social influence, you will see how quickly they will run to defend themselves after a while or they might send a brown envelope to one of your bosses who would place a ban on any activity/utterance that is not in support of PDP.
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by matiltomd(f): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2010
abes:

@ maltiltom_d

Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by NaijaNile: 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2010
Celebrating mediocrity, so what else should he do as Governor if not to provide amenities from tax payers money? rubbish
Re: Alao Akala Commended On Exellent Performance by Lexusgs430: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2010
Chief Isiaka Adeola, is either very very very blind or misguided ! Has Isiaka Adeola ever travelled from challenge to Bashorun via iwo road ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. / Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe / The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.