Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male (59666 Views)

Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. / Why Everyone Should Strive To Be More Attractive / Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by healthserve(m): 7:58am On Jan 30, 2020
Palehair:

It's on a public forum so it's for everybody to critic. Let's just agree to disagree

Criticize when needed. We need to stop being combative about how we interpret information. The Nigerian combative psyche is the toxicity in itself it's the mould that interprets what gets feed into the mind. As you can see my energy has been calm all along. Me combative criticisms and pent-up energetic arguments ke, I've passed that bus stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by BRATISLAVA: 7:59am On Jan 30, 2020
luminouz:
Lmaoooo....

Strive?

Alpha male is 90% inborn,you can't wake up and decide to be one.

The 10% left can be learned but you will never be an alpha male with that.

How do I know? I was born as an ALPHA.

That's wonderful. In the population of the entire world you are the first one. Congratulations.

Everyone else is assertive too, if that's what alpha male means.
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by BRATISLAVA: 8:02am On Jan 30, 2020
Jman06:
Some people are naturally passive and submissive while some are naturally the opposite.

I think there's no need trying to change one's nature just to suit the expectations of others. People should just find partners who compliment them and live their lives in peace.

I know some people reading my post would think that I belong to the passive class, but that's not the case! I'm just typing from what experience has taught me about life.

Life is not a straight road! There are bends and turns here and there!

Very true. Problem is that now everyone is redpilled. They are robots. People can't be people again otherwise they are called weak and beta. Power is not by oppressing others with your selfish agenda. Unfortunately, that is what modern men think it is. Narcissism is all that it is.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Palehair: 8:03am On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

Criticize when needed. We need to stop been combative about how we interpret information. The Nigerian combative psyche is the toxicity in itself it's the mould that interprets what gets feed into the mind. As you can see my energy has been calm all along. Me combative criticisms and pent-up energetic arguments ke, I've passed that bus stop
I did criticize when needed
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by BRATISLAVA: 8:05am On Jan 30, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

That's the point! Being passive is weakness and a turnoff for a man

Why not accept that people have different temperaments? The idea that all men must be assertive and dominant is silly, because there are women born like that as well. Let people live their lives. If their relationships don't work out, they will find a way to live. This one size fits all for men is redundant.
The thing you call an alpha male is simply a male choleric/extrovert narcissist psycho. There are females like that, too. So why make it a thing about gender superiority when it is just a natural tendency? Red pills have used testosterone to destroy male intellect. You people spend all day trying to manipulate things to your goals by putting on attitudes. You should see shrinks.

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Omar09(m): 8:15am On Jan 30, 2020
Louisboy22:
meaning because of that u are now real man hmm please can you tell me ur definition of real man

My definition of a real man is a man who knows the things in his control and those out of his control. He knows how to use those things in his control and made peace with those out of his control.

Cc Martinez39s
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by OnyesomJ(m): 8:17am On Jan 30, 2020
Does it Help a Common Man

Just Asking!!grin
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by tafabaloo(m): 8:21am On Jan 30, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

Of course, you should know where I belong

This guy you re back !
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Rammycares(f): 8:22am On Jan 30, 2020
bukatyne:

The 'Alpha' qualities are qualities everyone need to develop to enjoy healthy relationships and lead quality lives.

So instead of Alpha male, we should talk about 'Alpha people'.

"well said "
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:23am On Jan 30, 2020
Samofamo:
Are u an alpha male if many ladies are begging to marry you....
?
It depends on what makes you attractive to them.

Is it your wealth? looks? status in the society? Or is it your classy personality?

It depends bros
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:27am On Jan 30, 2020
DharnielDee:

what of on is parent side he never listen buh follow is own opinion
Samson never had opinion of his. He bowed to Delilah's manipulation

1 Like

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2020
perez100:
Alpha males turns out.to be proud people, autocratic leaders like Lates Gadaffi, Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden, Idia Min etc. While Beta Males turns out to be humble. They are leaders that listens to their people eg are Clinton, Jimmy Carter, many men of God etc.
This is so wrong! Alpha males are perfect gentlemen but Beta Males are Mr Nice Guys. Being a dictator or terrorist doesn't necessarily mean one is an Alpha male. Granted that Alpha males are powerful but only deploy when necessary. Also, Alpha males make the best leaders because they lead with conviction and not for validation...

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Omar09(m): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2020
Palehair:

No, men should define the men that they want to be and not pressurized into following a whole set of rules. A real man does whatever the Bleep he wants as long as no one gets hurt, that there is the first rule of being a man

That is what we have been teaching. Most men for the fear of losing their girlfriend does not do things that will better their life. Always wanna please someone and that is not the definition of a man you want to visualize in your head. Like what was written, it didn't say do these or do that to be an alpha, instead it said put yourself first and your happiness before emotion or anyone.. These teachings are to make us men to go back to our original terrain which is "logic" and leave the emotional terrain for those it was built for. You can't perform in an environment you have not acquainted with before. Anyway all these are written and no one is forced to live by it. The more people don't live by it, the more we are positioned to getting what we want out of life without having issues.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Mkayfrenzy(m): 8:39am On Jan 30, 2020
In order to ba an alpha male, u need money. Let me show you how for just 1k. Contact me on 09032358870.
Note : for bet lovers only. And 100%legit
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2020
kodix:
Alpha male=disunity,diagreement and eventually seperation cum divorce in relationships/marriages, at a point of being your alpha male people will even misunderstand you and you will be having problems every where you go including your house also exposing yourself to suffer suffer, bc if I am your girlfriend or wife I will allow you use your alphacity to provide everything. I think I prefer that beta maleoooo, there is nothing we are dragging for esp with your loved ones,bcs you can do that alpha male for your loved ones of course you can't do it outside people will slam you with special hatred so what's the point.
It is a fact that Beta males are puppets to their partners while Alpha males are leaders in their relationship.

Puppets are like cowards, they have no opinion, they kill their own desires and standards, they always chase peace that they never get. Most sadly, they are never taken serious by their partners and other people in their lives because they are yes-men. As such, they are always disrespected and are UNAPPEALING to those they seek their validation from.

But Alpha males? Irrespective of your opinion about them, they are true to themselves, are respected (even when People disagree with their opinion) and are never taken for granted. Their partners and those around them take them very serious and highly appealing.
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2020
Palehair:

Defining the standard of a man with the term "alpha male" is a polluted sphere of masculinity and making a man feel inferior because they don't adhere to your version of masculinity is quite toxic. Let men breathe, live and define their masculinity without feeling less than who they are
Alpha male is a class of men that live to their convictions, perfect gentlemen that seek to build real connection rather than "Mr Nice Guys" that simply patronise those around them simply because of they need their validation.

Alpha malerism doesn't set any standard or rules, it is simply, BE YOURSELF AND LIVE ACCORDING TO YOUR CONVICTION - Isn't that what the society needs? The society is filled with fake men that are puppets and is the reason behind platoria of collapsed relationship
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Omar09(m): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

No one has ever defined anything

The thread and comments simply says men should try to be alpha. Nothing more. I don't see anyone making anything a standard or anyone making men feel inadequate. You're seeing things that aren't there bro

Speka with men and get to know more about the pains of men in toxic unions. You'll understand what this speaks about better

They are threatened by this alpha male thingy because it is against their form of lively hood. Imagine a world where there are no men to control, manipulate and all what not. How will they get to look exotic when they are not. How will they get to make their hair.

@Palehair listen, this "alpha male" isn't only for relationships. You need to see men being rode on just to maintain a friendship that isn't yielding.

On the part of the relationship, don't you get irritated when you are talking with a man and you ask him his favorite color and he tells you blue and then he asks you yours and you tell him pink and next thing you hear is, I like pink too?

Or you don't eat fish, and you both goes to a restaurant to eat and you order a meat and you know he very much likes fish and he doesn't order his own fish instead he orders meat? I need your answers to these questions @Palehair.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2020
Palehair:

Masculinity has nothing to do with toxic relationships. It happens in both parties
An Alpha male in toxic relationship take action to address the toxicity with aim of putting a stop of the toxicity or a stop to the relationship if it warrants that. He is not afraid to let go of any relationship that threatens his sanity. He is not afraid of facing conflict in relationship if that will lead to addressing the issue. Alpha males enjoy their relationship as they ensure they eliminate any threat to peace. They live fulfilled lives without regrets

But Beta males in relationship are weak and afraid of addressing their partners toxicity. They are passive that they don't take action because they don't want the society or anyone to blame them for their action. Beta males sulk it up! They are usually afraid of conflict and are always seeking "peace" without addressing the source of the toxicity. Beta males are pretenders that live life of pains and regret!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by healthserve(m): 8:57am On Jan 30, 2020
Omar09:

They are threatened by this alpha male thingy because it is against their form of lively hood. Imagine a world where there are no men to control, manipulate and all what not. How will they get to look exotic when they are not. How will they get to make their hair.

@Palehair listen, this "alpha male" isn't only for relationships. You need to see men being rode on just to maintain a friendship that isn't yielding.

On the part of the relationship, don't you get irritated when you are talking with a man and you ask him his favorite color and he tells you blue and then he asks you yours and you tell him pink and next thing you hear is, I like pink too?

Or you don't eat fish, and you both goes to a restaurant to eat and you order a meat and you know he very much likes fish and he doesn't order his own fish instead he orders meat? I need your answers to these questions @Palehair.

Well said. Some men won't understand till they fall victims and we read their sob tales online
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by healthserve(m): 8:59am On Jan 30, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

An Alpha male in toxic relationship take action to address the toxicity with aim of putting a stop of the toxicity or a stop to the relationship if it warrants that. He is not afraid to let go of any relationship that threatens his sanity. He is not afraid of facing conflict in relationship if that will lead to addressing the issue. Alpha males enjoy their relationship as they ensure they eliminate any threat to peace. They live fulfilled lives without regrets

But Beta males in relationship are weak and afraid of addressing their partners toxicity. They are passive that they don't take action because they don't want the society or anyone to blame them for their action. Most Beta males sulk it up! They are usually afraid of conflict are are always seeking "peace" without addressing the source of the toxicity. Beta males are pretenders that live life of pains and regret!

Beta males are under the control of their emotions and are slaves to their emotions. A beta is an ostrich that buries his head turning his attention away from obvious issues that needs to be challenged. Alpha acknowledges his reality and is decisive with his actions. I don't like it is I don't like it. Beta will be like for your sake continuously till he meets his room like Samson

Alphas aren't afriad of losing even a friendship and would rather walk away than let a toxic relationship ruin his peace of mind

Alpha knows how to end what he doesn't like. Knows how to say no. Isn't a slave to what he wants and cna walk away from even what he wants without been destroyed emotionally. Alpha is stable emotionally decisively and internally. Beta has no choice. When his buttons are pushed,he keeps adjusting and adjusting and adjusting like his life depends on pleasing his master

Alpha is king. Alpha is male

People will always help Beta to make decisions since Beta males can't think for themselves and are slaves to opinions of others. Betas are slaves to their emotions. No emotional fortitude one bit. Push them here and there and they'll go without protesting even if it's to their ruin. They are dying to please because they want the validation and affirmation of others. Alphas are mentally free and don't care about the validation or invalidation of their stance when issues arises. Alpha know how to take no for an answer

Cc

Ubunja

Harddon

Martinez39

Ericsmith

JohnnySpute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:03am On Jan 30, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

You: But I ain't gonna let any woman walk over me. Never

Woman: But I ain't gonna let any man walk over me. Never

Fin.
In this case, the young man will not let down his standard to accommodate such woman. So, he seeks alternative or stand alone. That's why he is a MAN.

But a Beta male will lower his standard to accommodate such woman and become a puppet to her simply because he doesn't want to offend her.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:04am On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

Beta males are under the control of their emotions and are slaves to their emotions. A beta is an ostrich that buries his head turning his attention away from obvious issues that needs to be challenged. Alpha acknowledges his reality and is decisive with his actions. I don't like it is I don't like it. Beta will be like for your sake continuously till he meets his room like Samson

Alphas aren't afriad of losing even a friendship and would rather walk away than let a toxic relationship ruin his peace of mind

Alpha knows how to end what he doesn't like. Knows how to say no. Isn't a slave to what he wants and cna walk away from even what he wants without been destroyed emotionally. Alpha is stable emotionally decisively and internally. Beta has no choice. When his buttons are pushed,he keeps adjusting and adjusting and adjusting like his life depends on pleasing his master

Alpha is king. Alpha is male

People will always help Beta to make decisions since Beta males can't think for themselves and are slaves to opinions of others
End of Discussion!
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Omar09(m): 9:06am On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

Well said. Some men won't understand till they fall victims and we read their sob tales online

They feel it's romantic giving up their own happiness for someone else's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by healthserve(m): 9:06am On Jan 30, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

End of Discussion!

wink Your writing is now at master levels. Nice work. You've become a master at writing. You should consider international outlets like BBC now. You're rips for these kind of opportunities now buddy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by healthserve(m): 9:08am On Jan 30, 2020
Omar09:

They feel it's romantic giving up their own happiness for someone else's.

Gbam. We haven't still finished mourning our last beta brother Samson that died thousands of years ago. Let's hope and pray men learn and master the act of self emotional management and control before they enter relationships otherwise their eyes go see pepper if they flal into the hands of the wrong/manipulative woman. The psychopath
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by TheRedpillguy: 9:11am On Jan 30, 2020
Get Rich. The rest Is BS
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by healthserve(m): 9:13am On Jan 30, 2020
TheRedpillguy:
Get Rich. The rest Is BS

They are men who their ladies Lord over even with their wealth. Being red pulled and alpha is more about self mastery which also helps making better financial decisions
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:13am On Jan 30, 2020
Omar09:

cheesy

It is okay if he likes meat as well... But very gross if he didn't like meat but ordered it just to patronise his woman.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:15am On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

wink Your writing is now at master levels. Nice work. You've become a master at writing. You should consider international outlets like BBC now. You're rips for these kind of opportunities now buddy wink
Will look out for opportunities. Your feedback is appreciated
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Omar09(m): 9:19am On Jan 30, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

He was a weak man that was easily manipulated by his girlfriend, and serially betrayed himself just to please his girlfriend. He was a fool

“Tell me about it!” is a an expression that doesn't literally mean you should tell the implied person about whatever topic. It's is used when someone is concurring to your opinion. And the answer to such should either be a silent or a “yeah”.
No offense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by healthserve(m): 9:22am On Jan 30, 2020
Abeta has no life of his own but lives the life of his controller. Snap out of those strings because no one won't have your best interest at heart much more than yourselves men.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? / Best Break Up/ Cheating/regret/ Bad Relationship Songs. Top 50 My Favourites. / How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.