Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male (59679 Views)

Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. / Why Everyone Should Strive To Be More Attractive / Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Martinez39s(m): 12:17am On Jan 30, 2020
DexterousOne:

You know one thing is that more often than not

It's the women wanting to define who "men" are when.they have never been a man a day in their life undecided

Men don't do this in wholesale

It's always women cheesy

Only men know what and who men are and should be
They are lost on their high horses and so absorbed in their self importance that they think they can tell any man what constitutes a real man and they think we care about their attention and validation to give a damn about their opinions.

I pity men that listen to women on issues like this. Men that are being called real men by women are the fools and tools of women eg. a man who spends heavily on a woman even without getting the pússy is called a real man; a man that makes him self a willing tool is called a real man; etc. Women are something else.

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Ivebeenbanned(f): 12:22am On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

They're my brothers. We all don't hate. Womenm and love our ladies. But we won't allow men remain with toxic women when they can get better ladies. This is our M.O nothing more or less

Or have anyone ever syas we don't crave to be with women or that we dislike women or are opposed to having healthy relationships Ina anyways?

We just don't want our men reduced to men like Harry simple
Oh. You're a woman-hating bitch too? Got it. Toxicity kills. Doesn't make you an alpha male you're just weak...or you're an incel...or both. Have a good night. smiley
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by healthserve(m): 12:23am On Jan 30, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Oh. You're a woman-hating bitch too? Got it. Toxicity kills. Doesn't make you an alpha male you're just weak...or you're an incel...or both. Have a good night. smiley

Sorry whining doesn't work on me. Try someone else. Till you can make a reference where I mentioned hating women in anyway, you're by yourself

And I don't care about your opinion of me. I honestly don't give a hoot about it

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by djon78(m): 12:24am On Jan 30, 2020
sowilli:
Money makes an Alpha male... period. People respect money. Money answereth all things. If you like get all the qualities above, if you can’t make money with it you are not any Alpha.

And you haven't seen men with money women play like a puppet.
Men that just use only money to attract women most times end up with gold diggers
Just yesterday a close friend was telling me of his close pal that married a woman and placed her on salary . He was working a very high paying job. The chick was a stunner/beautiful. Guy man later lost his high paying job. Chick went back to her people, that she will return when things turn around.

Money can't cover your inadequacies

And mind you even rich people can go through a down time. You may have plenty today but money is not constant

Even billionaires go bankrupt
Everyone needs money but money can't cover your weakness/inadequacies.
It must show one way or the other

In Nigeria we think it's just money money but most times money attract to you gold diggers, women with uncouth character, women on the lowest level of intelligence, who can't add any value to your life.

Had an oga/menror then whose wife was an Exxon Mobil top engineer. Dude was controlling all her money, in fact her salary account he controls it and decides how it will be used.
He had absolutely nothing. From her earnings he started a highly lucrative business. Today that man is worth 100s of millions, very big man. His wife's earnings no near half his own now.
He was my mentor through me a lot about relationship. A no nonsense man, still running his family excellently.
There is nothing like being with a smart woman that respects and adores you. It takes more than money to arrange that kind of package. You must be a real man not simp

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 30, 2020
Preshy561:
Well written, but all those qualities without money? Huh
Well said. But except a man is lazy or unfortunate, poverty isn't his fault. Now imagine such a poor man without those qualities. Terrible...
So money or no money have those qualities. Fine, the girls won't stay cos poverty kills love but the respect will always be there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by BigJoe19: 12:50am On Jan 30, 2020
If I should go by the comments on this topic to analyse Nigerians I would say most Nigerians are incredibly foolish. What has "go and make money" has to do with the topic? A man can be an alpha male and be poor and a man can be a beta male and be rich likewise a man can be an alpha male and be rich and be a beta male and be poor.

A topic that should be discussed always end up with "go and make money".

Too many foolish people on Nairaland.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by healthserve(m): 12:52am On Jan 30, 2020
BigJoe19:
If I should go by the comments on this topic to analyse Nigerians I would say most Nigerians are incredibly foolish. What has "go and make money" has to do with the topic? A man can be an alpha male and be poor and a man can be a beta male and be rich likewise a man can be an alpha male and be rich and be a beta male and be poor.

A topic that should be discussed always end up with "go and make money".

Too many foolish people on Nairaland.

It's always. A cheeky attempt to water down truths wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 30, 2020
97% of Nigerian men are Beta Males.

They will be thanking a lady for accepting their friend request on Facebook, praise and hail a girl whose face is like that of a chimpanzee with words like, "Cute Angel", "My sweet lovely lady" on social media...

Will come to the aid and support of any woman, prostitute, razzy b*tch etc having a brawl with a guy knowing fully well that the lady is 100% at fault and wrongfully offended the guy but simply because they are banking on the possibility of winning her attention and affection...

Foolish Beta males every where! undecided

That is why Nigerian women are making attempts to turn our society into a matriarchal one because strong alpha males in the old days are just a handful! embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by TruthSpeaker: 2:24am On Jan 30, 2020
I GUESS A GAMMA MALE IS SUPREME. WHILE YOUR MATES ARE STRUGGLING TO GET THE BEST OUT OF THEIR LIVES, YOU ARE BUSY CLASSIFYING MEN. PLEASE GET BUSY AND BURST THIS SHIT!!!
KUDOS THOUGH; IT OBVIOUSLY TOOK THE WRITER A LONG TIME TO WRITE ALL THIS, WHILE IT TOOK YOU JUST A FEW SECONDS TO COPY, PASTE AND IMPERSONATE AS THOUGH IT IS YOUR HANDWORK.
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by legendarystar: 2:25am On Jan 30, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
By Tonyebarcanista

Most people falsely misconstrue Alpha males to be irresponsible men filled with arrogance and are disrespectful towards women. They misconstrue Alpha males with with cocky males.

Many also misconstrue guys that are body builders with nice physique to be alpha males. Some misconstrue wealthy and fierce looking men as alpha males. Some even misconstrue womanizers, famous or people of high status to be alpha males. While some alpha males may belong to the aforementioned groups, not all those groups are alpha males.

Who Is An Alpha Male?
An Alpha male is the real man. He is a man's man and a warrior. He is very confident and a stand-up guy. Irrespective of what you call him, he is a leader. He is the guy others look up to for motivation, inspiration, and often with a hint of jealousy. He is a man that knows what he wants, confident of himself and can't be tossed around. The alpha male knows his power as a man and doesn't use it as tool for oppression. He can't be manipulated by women, and this makes him attracted to women. He's the kind of man every woman want. The Alpha male is mentally and emotionally strong but kind. He is very Confident, yet humble, he assertive, yet gentle at times. He is very powerful, yet calm and tempered. He has self worth yet doesn't proud! He is the kind of man every man should be. He is the kind of man that every woman crave for and hold in high esteem.

Who Is A Beta Male?
Beta males are men that always seek to fit in. They are the typical human pleasers with little or no opinion. Beta males in relationship and marriages are the typical Mr Nice Guys that always bury their thought, desire and want so as not to offend their partners. They are typical followers that always seek to blend with the society. They are not stand alone guys as they are easily manipulated. Because of these traits, Beta males are often disrespected and controlled by their partners, the society, their church, families etcetera.

ALPHA MALES VS BETA MALES

1. In Relationship

Alpha males go for who and what they want, and are men with standards. When their partners err, they are not afraid to speak their mind, address the problem and speak up when the boundaries they set are crossed. They inform their partners on the effect of their ill informed, they tell their partners the consequences on the relationship and take action to ensure that the partner falls in line. Alpha males don't seek conflicts but are not afraid to tackle conflict head on. They are active and not passive

But Beta males don't have any standard nor boundaries that they hold sacred. They would rather endure and die in silence when their partners err because they are afraid of causing conflict in their relationship. The ones that speak up do so in form of a plea or nag. They are passive men that live with burden in their heart in their bid to maintain peace that they never get.

2. Gentlemen Vs Mr Nice Guys
Alpha males are polite, nice to others, respectful but respects themselves and aren't doormat; Alpha male will never allow anyone treat him like second fiddle no matter what. An Alpha male priories his own well-being, irrespective, he genuinely care about the needs of the people in his life and want the best for others. He does this not do this for validation, to gain attention or to be praised by people around him, he simply does it because it is the right thing to do. When an Alpha male doesn't agree with you, he tells you.

Beta males on the other hand may be nice, courteous etc, but they don't prioritise themselves. They are doormat, Yes-man. They are nice because they need the validation and they agree to a fault because they want to maintain the "Mr Nice Guy" tag.

3. Beta Males Are Bitchy, Alpha males Accepts or Change A Situation:
Alpha males takes responsibility for their lives. Once anything happens in their lives, an Alpha male seeks to do something about it. If an Alpha male finds his partner with another man, he takes action- whether to breakup with her or any other action. An Alpha male makes decision for himself; whether relationship, career or whatever.

But Beta males always look at someone to pass blame on. They don't take responsibility, they bitch over it. A Beta male will find his partner in an unpleasant situation with another man, he runs to his pastor, family or social media to bitch about it... Seeking their help to take action because "he doesn't want to act irrationally". He's a weak man! Simple!!!

4. Genuine Connection Vs validation
An Alpha male always seek genuine connection and friendship with their partners and people around them. They have no time for fake relationship. Alpha males don't seek anybody's validation to feel good. They are true to themselves.

Beta males are pretenders. They desire validation of their partners, friends and society to feel good about themselves. They are fake towards themselves and others around them because they suppress their true feelings for external validation.

5. Alpha males trust themselves to make decisions for their lives, Beta males follow popular opinion.

An alpha male may consult others before making decision, he evaluates the response he gets, and compare with what he had always wanted to do. If he still believe that his desires is the best for him ahead of popular opinion, he follows his mind, makes his decision and swim or sink with it without blaming others.

Beta males consults with people, he may or may not evaluate responses, but he follows popular opinion even if it doesn't tally what he really wants because of his conformist character. He is always ready to blame others should his decision not turn out the way he wishes.

I will stop here!

I remain TonyeBarcanista

Tonye my brother, welcome... Reading this long educative epistle, I was seeing my self in it.. It can only be you a man of Worth, virtue and substance... Welcome home...
Your absence has kept me mute all along, now that charade is over..
A soldier has return
The battle drums reformed
And the war is about to begin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by frog12: 2:27am On Jan 30, 2020
what rubbish are you posting about alpha males. you are trying to manipulate us into women rubbish! stop posting these types of nonsense. there's no such thing as alpha males unless you want to destroy your life.
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Omar09(m): 3:51am On Jan 30, 2020
Martinez39s:
They are lost on their high horses and so absorbed in their self importance that they think they can tell any man what constitutes a real man and they think we care about their attention and validation to give a damn about their opinions.

I pity men that listen to women on issues like this. Men that are being called real men by women are the fools and tools of women eg. a man who spends heavily on a woman even without getting the pússy is called a real man; a man that makes him self a willing tool is called a real man; etc. Women are something else.

I was having a chat with my Kenyan friend a girl. And we were talking, somehow we went into the job aspect and she told me to get a job, I told her I didn't need one that I have a girl who is paying me to date her tho small. And that I'm on the look out for another lady who can pay higher in essence I'm into sugar momma thingy. And she said what happens to the other one if I get a new one. I told her I'd dump her. And she told me never to talk to her, I replied OK. 5min went by and she sent me a text and asked me why I didn't defend myself or beg. I laughed out loud. She said another thing that it takes a real man to beg a woman. I didn't even want to go into arguments with her.

Imagine that I should beg cause I want to be her definition of a REAL MAN. Why?

1 Like

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by saintneo(m): 4:14am On Jan 30, 2020
TonyeBarcanista,

You are just saying Alpha male is a Choleric-majority personality.

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Samofamo: 4:25am On Jan 30, 2020
Are u an alpha male if many ladies are begging to marry you....
?
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Westernlove: 4:34am On Jan 30, 2020
Preshy561:
Well written, but all those qualities without money? Huh

Hungry olosho, Your life no pass money, money, money, Them go use you do ritual money last last Ebinah.....I've never seen low-lifes females like most Nigerian females Tueh....

1 Like

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Westernlove: 4:46am On Jan 30, 2020
Mstick:
It’s 2020 see Barcanista acting brand new, dude that moves like nylon bag in the wind, no direction. He can’t even stand for a particular belief for a full year but go wherever his stomach leads.

Alpha male ko, Omega male ni.

Some people can look for trouble ehn, Those lines got me ehn lol...

1 Like

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by falcon01: 5:06am On Jan 30, 2020
Preshy561:

Some of you who call your fellow guys pussy think it means weakness?
Something that strong enough to pull out a human being, undergo so many pressure and still bounces, a place you came out from, is what you think means weakness? It really shows you are a representative of such weakness.
don't mind him, hrs got no Idea what someone has been through but is still standing on his feet.
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by godliman: 5:10am On Jan 30, 2020
This Alpha male description matches Donald Trump, Obasanjo. Beta matches Gej, yar addua. Buhari na fake made in china Alpha make. He looks tough from a distance doing garagara but it is a lie ppl control him from the days of idiagbon till now. He cant control nigeria, himself nor his wife. Cabals control him. Fake alpha male is worst than beta male. Thats why gej and yar addua are better than buhari.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Yxxx: 5:17am On Jan 30, 2020
Una no get work ooo. Who alpha or beta help.
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by bluefilm: 5:17am On Jan 30, 2020
I can never and will never be an alpha male.

Fûck that alpha male bûllshit.

I am a Sigma male.

I don't want to lead anyone else apart from myself.
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Martinez39s(m): 5:29am On Jan 30, 2020
Omar09:

I was having a chat with my Kenyan friend a girl. And we were talking, somehow we went into the job aspect and she told me to get a job, I told her I didn't need one that I have a girl who is paying me to date her tho small. And that I'm on the look out for another lady who can pay higher in essence I'm into sugar momma thingy. And she said what happens to the other one if I get a new one. I told her I'd dump her. And she told me never to talk to her, I replied OK. 5min went by and she sent me a text and asked me why I didn't defend myself or beg. I laughed out loud. She said another thing that it takes a real man to beg a woman. I didn't even want to go into arguments with her.

Imagine that I should beg cause I want to be her definition of a REAL MAN. Why?
Don't mind her. She thinks you are after approval and validation and she is trying to use that against you. As I have said, the people who women call real men are actually fools and tools of women.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Renforce: 5:30am On Jan 30, 2020
bukatyne:

The 'Alpha' qualities are qualities everyone need to develop to enjoy healthy relationships and lead quality lives.

So instead of Alpha male, we should talk about 'Alpha people'.

Awon feminists have arrived
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by emmabest2000(m): 5:33am On Jan 30, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
By Tonyebarcanista

Most people falsely misconstrue Alpha males to be irresponsible men filled with arrogance and are disrespectful towards women. They misconstrue Alpha males with with cocky males.

Many also misconstrue guys that are body builders with nice physique to be alpha males. Some misconstrue wealthy and fierce looking men as alpha males. Some even misconstrue womanizers, famous or people of high status to be alpha males. While some alpha males may belong to the aforementioned groups, not all those groups are alpha males.

Who Is An Alpha Male?
An Alpha male is the real man. He is a man's man and a warrior. He is very confident and a stand-up guy. Irrespective of what you call him, he is a leader. He is the guy others look up to for motivation, inspiration, and often with a hint of jealousy. He is a man that knows what he wants, confident of himself and can't be tossed around. The alpha male knows his power as a man and doesn't use it as tool for oppression. He can't be manipulated by women, and this makes him attracted to women. He's the kind of man every woman want. The Alpha male is mentally and emotionally strong but kind. He is very Confident, yet humble, he assertive, yet gentle at times. He is very powerful, yet calm and tempered. He has self worth yet doesn't proud! He is the kind of man every man should be. He is the kind of man that every woman crave for and hold in high esteem.

Who Is A Beta Male?
Beta males are men that always seek to fit in. They are the typical human pleasers with little or no opinion. Beta males in relationship and marriages are the typical Mr Nice Guys that always bury their thought, desire and want so as not to offend their partners. They are typical followers that always seek to blend with the society. They are not stand alone guys as they are easily manipulated. Because of these traits, Beta males are often disrespected and controlled by their partners, the society, their church, families etcetera.

1. In Relationship

Alpha males go for who and what they want, and are men with standards. When their partners err, they are not afraid to speak their mind, address the problem and speak up when the boundaries they set are crossed. They inform their partners on the effect of their ill informed, they tell their partners the consequences on the relationship and take action to ensure that the partner falls in line. Alpha males don't seek conflicts but are not afraid to tackle conflict head on. They are active and not passive

But Beta males don't have any standard nor boundaries that they hold sacred. They would rather endure and die in silence when their partners err because they are afraid of causing conflict in their relationship. The ones that speak up do so in form of a plea or nag. They are passive men that live with burden in their heart in their bid to maintain peace that they never get.

Alpha males are polite, nice to others, respectful but respects themselves and aren't doormat; Alpha male will never allow anyone treat him like second fiddle no matter what. An Alpha male priories his own well-being, irrespective, he genuinely care about the needs of the people in his life and want the best for others. He does this not do this for validation, to gain attention or to be praised by people around him, he simply does it because it is the right thing to do. When an Alpha male doesn't agree with you, he tells you.

Beta males on the other hand may be nice, courteous etc, but they don't prioritise themselves. They are doormat, Yes-man. They are nice because they need the validation and they agree to a fault because they want to maintain the "Mr Nice Guy" tag.

Alpha males takes responsibility for their lives. Once anything happens in their lives, an Alpha male seeks to do something about it. If an Alpha male finds his partner with another man, he takes action- whether to breakup with her or any other action. An Alpha male makes decision for himself; whether relationship, career or whatever.

But Beta males always look at someone to pass blame on. They don't take responsibility, they bitch over it. A Beta male will find his partner in an unpleasant situation with another man, he runs to his pastor, family or social media to bitch about it... Seeking their help to take action because "he doesn't want to act irrationally". He's a weak man! Simple!!!

An Alpha male always seek genuine connection and friendship with their partners and people around them. They have no time for fake relationship. Alpha males don't seek anybody's validation to feel good. They are true to themselves.

Beta males are pretenders. They desire validation of their partners, friends and society to feel good about themselves. They are fake towards themselves and others around them because they suppress their true feelings for external validation.

5. Alpha males trust themselves to make decisions for their lives, Beta males follow popular opinion.

An alpha male may consult others before making decision, he evaluates the response he gets, and compare with what he had always wanted to do. If he still believe that his desires is the best for him ahead of popular opinion, he follows his mind, makes his decision and swim or sink with it without blaming others.

Beta males consults with people, he may or may not evaluate responses, but he follows popular opinion even if it doesn't tally what he really wants because of his conformist character. He is always ready to blame others should his decision not turn out the way he wishes.

I will stop here!

I remain TonyeBarcanista
Awesome write up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by DesChyko: 5:39am On Jan 30, 2020
In my opinion, everyone's meant to be different in their own ways.
While I value information, I do not believe it to be the all-perfect guide as time has proven no knowledge remains ultimately stable..especially not one which tend to classify humans who vary in combination of qualities as their faces.
Am I an alpha male or beta male? Guess I'm just alive and thankful for it.
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by selemempe: 6:01am On Jan 30, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
By Tonyebarcanista

Who Is An Alpha Male?

Who Is A Beta Male?

1. In Relationship

I will stop here!

I remain TonyeBarcanista
unstable tonye is telling us how to be alpha male...nyen nyen. You have moved from PDP to APC to apga and back to PDP and soon to join APC ...are you not ashamed of yourself? You have gone from politician to blogger.... what is the problem with you?

Should we be expecting a church from you too? I pray the future of Nigerian politics is not peopled by your ilk

1 Like

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Op80: 6:13am On Jan 30, 2020
I am a female but I can't deal with sissy males for real . What a turn off. Give me alpha male anytime Biko.

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by bluefilm: 6:19am On Jan 30, 2020
Martinez39s:
There is no down side to being an alpha.

Are you kidding me?

Please don't make me laugh.

All you alpha males, or rather, alpha males wanna be, are always seeking validation because you are caught up in the web of trying to constantly prove to your fans, followers, worshippers, likers and suchlike, that you are actually an alpha male.

What a shame!
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by jeff1607(m): 6:24am On Jan 30, 2020
most men who claim alpha males or write stuff about relationships are neither married or in a serious long term relationship.

be who you want to be, don't let anyone decide who you should be

only married men or women can tell u what is and what not

A woman that knows her onions , would know how to bend a man to her will no matter how powerful he is without emasculating him.
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Donjuan77: 6:24am On Jan 30, 2020
Good write up, now I know what I am. nothing lesser than an alpha male, thank you joor.
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by XklusivGistBlog(m): 6:25am On Jan 30, 2020
Make Alpha make get money o
Before dem turn am to Omega H3
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by DharnielDee(m): 6:25am On Jan 30, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

Samson was a man filled with physical strength yet emotionally and mentally weak. He betrayed himself numerous times simply to please a woman (his girlfriend, Delilah). He is what no man should ever emulate.
what of on is parent side he never listen buh follow is own opinion
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Munzy14(m): 6:27am On Jan 30, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
By Tonyebarcanista

Who Is An Alpha Male?

Who Is A Beta Male?

1. In Relationship

I will stop here!

I remain TonyeBarcanista
Tonye nice post, but I think being Alpha male should be natural.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Best Break Up/ Cheating/regret/ Bad Relationship Songs. Top 50 My Favourites. / How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? / Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.