Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male (59688 Views)

Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. / Why Everyone Should Strive To Be More Attractive / Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Omar09(m): 9:22am On Jan 30, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

cheesy
It is okay if he likes meat as well... But very gross if he didn't like meat but ordered it just to patronise his woman.

Whether or not he likes meat, so long as fish is his favorite, he should have had the fish instead of the meat. But yeah you are right.
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by DharnielDee(m): 9:23am On Jan 30, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
Samson never had opinion of his. He bowed to Delilah's manipulation
owk
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Omar09(m): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

Gbam. We haven't still finished mourning our last beta brother Samson that died thousands of years ago. [b]Let's hope and pray men learn and master the act of self emotional management and control before they enter relationships[/b]otherwise their eyes go see pepper if they fall into the hands of the wrong/manipulative woman. The psychopath

@ the bolded is why I have decided to put a pause to relationship, just so I can get a grip on myself.
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by healthserve(m): 9:27am On Jan 30, 2020
Omar09:

@ the bolded is why I have decided to put a pause to relationship, just so I can get a grip on myself.

Whatever energy starts a relationship is what sustians it 90 per cent of times. You'll hardly be given the opportunity to change it once the game starts. So self mastery is best before entering. A relationship like you said. Once I have a clumsy start I walk away. No time. Cause ladies have a bank where they store everything they capture during a relationship and would use as a reference point when least expected

For me o, I exited a few relationships and friendships last year cause the start was faulty. How it's started is key. It's the energy that sustains the relationship

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Omar09(m): 9:31am On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

Whatever energy starts a relationship is what sustians it 90 per cent of times. You'll hardly be given the opportunity to change it once the game starts. So self mastery is best before entering. A relationship like you said. Once I have a clumsy start I walk away. No time. Cause ladies have a bank where they store everything they capture during a relationship and would use as a reference point when least expected

For me o, I exited a few relationships and friendships last year cause the start was faulty. How it's started is key. It's the energy that sustains the relationship

I was shocked to the bone marrow when my ex caught me in a lie and showed me the reference on WhatsApp. You needed to see my face, I just walkers out on her. Jesu shocked
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by healthserve(m): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2020
Omar09:

I was shocked to the bone marrow when my ex caught me in a lie and showed me the reference on WhatsApp. You needed to see my face, I just walkers out on her. Jesu shocked

Women don't forget o. They can overlook and bear but not forget. I always remind myself not to mess up in front of a woman. Do it behind her she may never know but if she sees or knows,ask her in 50years she'll remind you with 98percent accuracy on facts

3 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by luminouz(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

That's wonderful. In the population of the entire world you are the first one. Congratulations.

Everyone else is assertive too, if that's what alpha male means.

U again? grin

Goan make my breakfast,NOW!!! wink
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by maasoap(m): 10:18am On Jan 30, 2020
Jessewhyte:
Alpha male alpha male naso johnbull take turn Gay oh undecided

What do you people want?

Who said some are complaining, we good joor, reading sh*t online will just give you anxiety, I'm not saying information is bad, but I don't believe all either.

Just live your life, ain't no MF tell you how to do it right, they want you to join their Gay's club, that's their plan.

After they feed you with so much information it gets into your head, remember you life is a result of what you think on the most[/b], most post in this section is too toxic for people in a healthy relationship honestly, I'm starting to see results from them and I have the power to stop them which is to stop reading stuffs from this section anymore, if you really want to grow you'll have to use this same energy on something more productive.

Alpha male wey no get money is that one an alpha male?

Without money sef that alone is so much insecurity on its own, so fix thing up man

People that post stuffs like this too post for validation, las las everyone is suffering from their insecurities grin

Your own na to attack the Op! It's well

1 Like

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by osazsky(m): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2020
gcof:
did I in anyway mention wife. don jazzy no dey drag alpha male with anybody. Na only person wey broke dey fight for respect
don jazzy should go and marry what is stopping him...nice is rich and his wife still kicked him out I think this is his 3rd marriage foolish nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Contumely: 10:58am On Jan 30, 2020
luminouz:
Lmaoooo....

Strive?

Alpha male is 90% inborn,you can't wake up and decide to be one.
The 10% left can be learned but you will never be an alpha male with that.

How do I know? I was born as an ALPHA.
lies.
No one is born alpha.
Environment and social status determines it, in the main

1 Like

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Martinez39s(m): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2020
bluefilm:

Are you kidding me?

Please don't make me laugh.

All you alpha males, or rather, alpha males wanna be, are always seeking validation because you are caught up in the web of trying to constantly prove to your fans, followers, worshippers, likers and suchlike, that you are actually an alpha male.

What a shame!
Strawmanning.
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by luminouz(m): 11:01am On Jan 30, 2020
Contumely:

lies.

No one is born alpha.

Environment and social status determines it, in the main

Dey dia make pant dey wear you!!

I'm not fuqin rich(social status) or raised in a cool environment.

In the game of ALPHArism, BLOOD IS EVERYTHING. You are your DNA. No more,no less. A craven can never be a lion.
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by TheRedpillguy: 11:30am On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

They are men who their ladies Lord over even with their wealth. Being red pulled and alpha is more about self mastery which also helps making better financial decisions
Damn this most be like a wonder of the world. How can u hv money and ur wife will still lord over you? Oh I get it. The Law! The feminist Law that traps a man. Cus she can initiate a devorce and there goes the wealth. Oh my oh my.
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by ezanafe(m): 11:36am On Jan 30, 2020
EARN FREE BITCOIN with FeaturePoints
NO Registration Fee

Bitcoin payout threshold: $5
Other payout methods: PayPal, gift cards

Short summary:
FeaturePoints gives a lot of different ways to earn free Bitcoin and it is a user-friendly website that also has an app so you can earn on the go.

You can earn by taking surveys, watch videos, download app, participate in contests, and more. And you can join no matter the country you live in.

The payout threshold for Bitcoin is only $5 – the only requirement is that you need to a Bitcoin wallet to withdraw your earnings. You can also choose to get paid through PayPal or gift cards if you prefer.

Use this link to register below:
https://featu.re/C4X2HK
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by healthserve(m): 11:45am On Jan 30, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

Damn this most be like a wonder of the world. How can u hv money and ur wife will still lord over you? Oh I get it. The Law! The feminist Law that traps a man. Cus she can initiate a devorce and there goes the wealth. Oh my oh my.

You never jam bad woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by TheRedpillguy: 11:50am On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

You never jam bad woman
Hehehehe Bad woman. Bad how? I am never threatened by a woman. I am equally 5times cabable of what she is cabable of
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:55am On Jan 30, 2020
Naaaah!

it depends on the woman I'm dealing with.

if you are the type that shows respect and with the traits of obedience and courtesy, I need not to be an alpha with u.

but if u think u get craze for head and forming one smart ass-pussy with me, that's when u go know say I'm a man of my world, man of my man. I don't take craps.

switching between alpha and meta is one thing I prefer to sticking yourself in one.

and as someone had rightly said, a man is either born with the alpha or meta. though, I'm not completely accepting that cos I switch codes depending on whom I'm dealing with.

just like saying someone is an introvert and other is extrovert, but there are those who are ambiverts (and I'm one).
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Bunminisce(m): 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
I don't even know where i belong to self. Maybe i be omega male though. Am cool, quiet, calm and easy going but ain't take shits. If you do anyhow u go see anyhow. i no dey pamper girls, even if we've just met and you dey do anyhow, am gonna talk sense to your fucking head. Most people refer to me as psychotic though
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by healthserve(m): 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

Hehehehe Bad woman. Bad how? I am never threatened by a woman. I am equally 5times cabable of what she is cabable of

Leave plenty talk. I'm sure you're not richer than Harry
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by drnoel: 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
By Tonyebarcanista

Most people falsely misconstrue Alpha males to be irresponsible men filled with arrogance and are disrespectful towards women. They misconstrue Alpha males with with cocky males.

Many also misconstrue guys that are body builders with nice physique to be alpha males. Some misconstrue wealthy and fierce looking men as alpha males. Some even misconstrue womanizers, famous or people of high status to be alpha males. While some alpha males may belong to the aforementioned groups, not all those groups are alpha males.

Who Is An Alpha Male?
An Alpha male is the real man. He is a man's man and a warrior. He is very confident and a stand-up guy. Irrespective of what you call him, he is a leader. He is the guy others look up to for motivation, inspiration, and often with a hint of jealousy. He is a man that knows what he wants, confident of himself and can't be tossed around. The alpha male knows his power as a man and doesn't use it as tool for oppression. He can't be manipulated by women, and this makes him attracted to women. He's the kind of man every woman want. The Alpha male is mentally and emotionally strong but kind. He is very Confident, yet humble, he assertive, yet gentle at times. He is very powerful, yet calm and tempered. He has self worth yet doesn't proud! He is the kind of man every man should be. He is the kind of man that every woman crave for and hold in high esteem.

Who Is A Beta Male?
Beta males are men that always seek to fit in. They are the typical human pleasers with little or no opinion. Beta males in relationship and marriages are the typical Mr Nice Guys that always bury their thought, desire and want so as not to offend their partners. They are typical followers that always seek to blend with the society. They are not stand alone guys as they are easily manipulated. Because of these traits, Beta males are often disrespected and controlled by their partners, the society, their church, families etcetera.

ALPHA MALES VS BETA MALES

1. In Relationship

Alpha males go for who and what they want, and are men with standards. When their partners err, they are not afraid to speak their mind, address the problem and speak up when the boundaries they set are crossed. They inform their partners on the effect of their ill informed, they tell their partners the consequences on the relationship and take action to ensure that the partner falls in line. Alpha males don't seek conflicts but are not afraid to tackle conflict head on. They are active and not passive

But Beta males don't have any standard nor boundaries that they hold sacred. They would rather endure and die in silence when their partners err because they are afraid of causing conflict in their relationship. The ones that speak up do so in form of a plea or nag. They are passive men that live with burden in their heart in their bid to maintain peace that they never get.

2. Gentlemen Vs Mr Nice Guys
Alpha males are polite, nice to others, respectful but respects themselves and aren't doormat; Alpha male will never allow anyone treat him like second fiddle no matter what. An Alpha male priories his own well-being, irrespective, he genuinely care about the needs of the people in his life and want the best for others. He does this not do this for validation, to gain attention or to be praised by people around him, he simply does it because it is the right thing to do. When an Alpha male doesn't agree with you, he tells you.

Beta males on the other hand may be nice, courteous etc, but they don't prioritise themselves. They are doormat, Yes-man. They are nice because they need the validation and they agree to a fault because they want to maintain the "Mr Nice Guy" tag.

3. Beta Males Are Bitchy, Alpha males Accepts or Change A Situation:
Alpha males takes responsibility for their lives. Once anything happens in their lives, an Alpha male seeks to do something about it. If an Alpha male finds his partner with another man, he takes action- whether to breakup with her or any other action. An Alpha male makes decision for himself; whether relationship, career or whatever.

But Beta males always look at someone to pass blame on. They don't take responsibility, they bitch over it. A Beta male will find his partner in an unpleasant situation with another man, he runs to his pastor, family or social media to bitch about it... Seeking their help to take action because "he doesn't want to act irrationally". He's a weak man! Simple!!!

4. Genuine Connection Vs validation
An Alpha male always seek genuine connection and friendship with their partners and people around them. They have no time for fake relationship. Alpha males don't seek anybody's validation to feel good. They are true to themselves.

Beta males are pretenders. They desire validation of their partners, friends and society to feel good about themselves. They are fake towards themselves and others around them because they suppress their true feelings for external validation.

5. Alpha males trust themselves to make decisions for their lives, Beta males follow popular opinion.

An alpha male may consult others before making decision, he evaluates the response he gets, and compare with what he had always wanted to do. If he still believe that his desires is the best for him ahead of popular opinion, he follows his mind, makes his decision and swim or sink with it without blaming others.

Beta males consults with people, he may or may not evaluate responses, but he follows popular opinion even if it doesn't tally what he really wants because of his conformist character. He is always ready to blame others should his decision not turn out the way he wishes.

I will stop here!

I remain TonyeBarcanista

So u wrote all this things or u copied it from somewhere? The write up is full of flaws.
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by bukatyne(f): 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
Rammycares:
"well said "

Thank you.
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by ruffkenny: 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
The simple truth bro,u can't be an alpha male or whatever you call it if you are broke or poor,An alpha male is simply a man who has a lot of money and investments..in him is almost all the qualities u mentioned..A rich guy is the desire of every lady especially if he has many flashy cars,Be there claiming alpha as u want but without money u can be insecure,intimidated and lack confidence..

1 Like

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by BRATISLAVA: 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
luminouz:

U again? grin

Goan make my breakfast,NOW!!! wink

Did you have your hands amputated? wink
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by gbaskiboy: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

Of course, you should know where I belong
Tell us baba grin
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by luminouz(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Did you have your hands amputated? wink

Nah,just think your professional touch makes all better and sweeter too! grin
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by prinsam30: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
ImaIma1:

Are you sure you are now an alpha male? What makes you one?

Seriously trust me dear I am, I don't get too emotional, very considerate and straight to the point that's y I have 6 Kids from 5 ladies all of them through Contract Marriage, the last one contract ends by March ending this year and I'm giving it a rest. I have so many female friends and I choose when to fvck them, Pls pardon my harsh statement lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by JayPeeOham: 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
Well said or written OP!!!

But I beg to differ on the part you said "Alpha Males are not proud!"

Alpha Males are proud but in a good way!

I mean the kind of pride you use when one says..."I AM SO PROUD OF YOU"

Without this "good pride" you can will never be an Alpha Male...only end up being a BETA MALE..

I know this because I AM an ALPHA MALE, ALWAYS AND FOREVER WILL BE!!!

And lastly "NO 'REAL MAN' CAN RUN A HOME WITHOUT A BIT OF WHAT I CALL THE 'GOOD PRIDE"....Take it to the bank!!!

Cc:TonyeBarcanista

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by healthserve(m): 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
JayPeeOham:
Well said or written OP!!!

But I beg to differ on the part you said "Alpha Males are not proud!"

Alpha Males are proud but in a good way!

I mean the kind of pride you use when one says..."I AM SO PROUD OF YOU"

Without this "good pride" you can will never be an Alpha Male...only end up being a BETA MALE..

I know this because I AM an ALPHA MALE, ALWAYS AND FOREVER WILL BE!!!

And lastly "NO 'REAL MAN' CAN RUN A HOME WITHOUT A BIT OF WHAT I CALL THE 'GOOD PRIDE"....Take it to the bank!!!

Cc:TonyeBarcanista

Healthy esteem you mean. Positive pride or healthy sense of self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by ImaIma1(f): 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
prinsam30:

Seriously trust me dear I am, I don't get too emotional, very considerate and straight to the point that's y I have 6 Kids from 5 ladies all of them through Contract Marriage, the last one contract ends by March ending this year and I'm giving it a rest. I have so many female friends and I choose when to fvck them, Pls pardon my harsh statement lipsrsealed

They are usually responsible and honourable. Being a freelance "impregnator" is not one of the attributes
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by TheRedpillguy: 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
healthserve:

Leave plenty talk. I'm sure you're not richer than Harry
Hehe u got me there. Harry is a lil punk.
That is what happens when u live in a castle all ur life watching Disney movies
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by prinsam30: 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
ImaIma1:

They are usually responsible and honourable. Being a freelance "impregnator" is not one of the attributes

The bolded, they ar my attributes, trust me, or do u wanna try me out
Re: Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male by Skepticus: 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
osazsky:
u guys will just be shouting make money make money what has money got to do with relationship settle down on time and from there build something do u huzzle more than don jazzy of mohit records y his he not married and yet he is approaching 50 and who told u that if u have money u will find a perfect wife grow up...

Most of them no get sense!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver / Businessman Releases The Names Of Women He Has Slept With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.