Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. (32063 Views)

Breaking-ipob: Judge Refuses To Order Senator Abaribe’s Release / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention / PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by solmusdesigns: 9:02am On Jan 30, 2020
ezenwajosh:

How....where is the foolishness

Point it out for me please

Abaribe had the golden oppurtunity to talk about Nigerian insecuirity and offer practical solution.. what did he do, for his 5 minutes he attack Buhari, quoted Tony Mohmoh and asked buhari to be stoned (highly inciteful) then he rounded up by asking Buhari to resign.. no mention of state policing, no mention of solutions just partisan speech as if killers care which party you come from

Senator Ibikunle Amosun took to the floor for just 2 minute and he asked for legislative backing for state police as 300k police men cant effectively police 200 million people

Rivers state senator, a woman also took the floor and asked for protection of women and children as they are the most affected

now i ask you out of all this senators who is more productive and who is more foolish and a waste to Abians

5 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 30, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Abaribe had the golden oppurtunity to talk about Nigerian insecuirity and offer practical solution.. what did he do, for his 5 minutes he attack Buhari, quoted Tony Mohmoh and asked buhari to be stoned (highly inciteful) then he rounded up by asking Buhari to resign.. no mention of state policing, no mention of solutions just partisan speech as if killers care which party you come from

Senator Ibikunle Amosun took to the floor for just 2 minute and he asked for legislative backing for state police as 300k police men cant effectively police 200 million people

Rivers state senator, a woman also took the floor and asked for protection of women and children as they are the most affected

now i ask you out of all this senators who is more productive and who is more foolish and a waste to Abians

WOW WHAT A POINT

AND FOR HOW LONG HAS SENATORS, NIGERIANS ASKED AND PLEADS WITH THE GOVERNMENT TO DO THOSE THING YOU MENTIONED ABOVE

SO EVERYDAY....EVEYBODY SHOULD JUST SAY OH PROTECT WOMEN AND CHILDREN

OH PROTECT STUDENTS

OH PROTECT OUR ROADS

OH PROTECT OUR WORKERS

OH TRAVELLERS ARE MOST IMPORTANT

OH NO FARMERS ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO BE PROTECTS

SO THE SENATORS SHOULD KEEP SINGING IT ON EVERY SESSION AND WE WILL ALL CLAP FOR THEM FOR WHAT A GREAT JOB THEY DID TODAY AT THEIR SESSION AND WHAT IS THAT JOB( THEY SAID OH BUHARI RE SHUFFLE YOUR SERVICE CHEIFS) THEN WE GO ABOUT OUR BUSINESS UNTIL THEY HIT ANOTHER VILLAGE THEN WE GO LIKE OH BUHARI DO SOMETHING NAH!!

ARE YOU GUYS NORMAL

I MEAN DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY ATOM OF REASONING @ALL

28 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by solmusdesigns: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2020
ezenwajosh:

WOW WHAT A POINT

AND FOR HOW LONG HAS SENATORS, NIGERIANS ASKED AND PLEADS WITH THE GOVERNMENT TO DO THOSE THING YOU MENTIONED ABOVE

SO EVERYDAY....EVEYBODY SHOULD JUST SAY OH PROTECT WOMEN AND CHILDREN

OH PROTECT STUDENTS

OH PROTECT OUR ROADS

OH PROTECT OUR WORKERS

OH TRAVELLERS ARE MOST IMPORTANT

OH NO FARMERS ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO BE PROTECTS

SO THE SENATORS SHOULD KEEP SINGING IT ON EVERY SESSION AND WE WILL ALL CLAP FOR THEM FOR WHAT A GREAT JOB THEY DID TODAY AT THEIR SESSION AND WHAT IS THAT JOB( THEY SAID OH BUHARI PROTECT THE CITIZENS)

ARE YOU GUYS NORMAL

I MEAN DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY ATOM OF REASONING @ALL

we can as well keep shouting Buhari resign even when we know that wont happen

isnt it stupidity?

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 30, 2020
solmusdesigns:

we can as well keep shouting Buhari resign even when we know that wont happen

isnt it stupidity?

If that means STUPIDITY TO YOU THEN I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY....YOU'RE NOT WORTH MY ARGUEMENT

11 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Samsars(m): 10:00am On Jan 30, 2020
I once said that to my judgement , this woman is the most horrific treacherous human I have ever seen

5 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Klington: 10:01am On Jan 30, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Yes a buffalo man.

With your 100mb

Defense minister

6 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Osidazz19: 10:01am On Jan 30, 2020
The ipob terrorist monkey is worse than a buffoon. He's a retarded brainwashed ipob delusional monkey. The monkey should have been locked up long time ago when he provided material and financial assistance to a known terrorist to escape from justice. Bastard should be picked up and locked up ASAP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Kingrefreshed: 10:02am On Jan 30, 2020
Ctorch:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1222571348423299082

If President Budari is a Nigarrr I would have said he's fuuucking this prostitute. But both of them are as clueless as the word itself.

5 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Staro: 10:02am On Jan 30, 2020
Useless foolish woman

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by fredoooooo: 10:03am On Jan 30, 2020
Not only a buffoon o ya werey paapa grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by RZArecta(m): 10:03am On Jan 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:
All these Niger delta people sef.

Seems they are allergic to truth.

Na dem.
abeg scratch me out of that list cool

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by dheaven: 10:03am On Jan 30, 2020
The woman is securing her job, nobody should blame her.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by proclinician: 10:03am On Jan 30, 2020
solmusdesigns:
When Abaribe's Foolishness bites him in the nut sack, i hope fools dont shout witch hunt

Because u are yet to go to work only to come back and meet your mom and dad burnt to death then you put on the TV to see the news and the president tells u to welcome the people that burned ur mom and dad and give them ur lands so there won't be further killings. Just wait for it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by judgementyard(m): 10:03am On Jan 30, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Animal talk ...

Abaribe was only reechoing what was said by Tony Momoh, a close ally of General Buhari and former Chairman of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC)

[img]https://4.bp..com/-HOSdIWa8C04/VwF9EClKgLI/AAAAAAAAHn0/UfhMoPFO6QIbr0u5LJdm1jw1cd7Qcxhaw/s640/IMG-20160403-WA006_edit.jpg[/img]
Thanks,... they forget so easily

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Fragility6: 10:04am On Jan 30, 2020
I wanted to insult this woman then i remembered she has a well paid job while am a nobody somewhere trying to make a living...leave politics matter 4 politicians abeg. 2023 now u would see Lauretta dining and wining with Abaribe.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Tonyspecial(m): 10:04am On Jan 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Na dem.
who be Niger delta people?

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 30, 2020
seem this woman is appointed by Buhari to insult people or something

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by SocialJustice: 10:04am On Jan 30, 2020
Shouldn't Abaribe even be in jail.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 30, 2020
this senseless archaic abandoned Fulani public toilet again?........continue,the day of reckoning is fast approaching......meanwhile I think it is hightime this woman gets injected with some sense vacillation,perhaps she will start reasoning like a human

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Klington: 10:05am On Jan 30, 2020
It's expected from her.

She has never spoken rationally on national issues.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by olisaEze(m): 10:05am On Jan 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Na dem.

Don’t mind the old hag, she just exchanged her sense for a keg of ubulu up-wine! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by seniormallam(m): 10:06am On Jan 30, 2020
This woman is beyond redeemable........... 4years is almost here, we are watching

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Dpharisee: 10:06am On Jan 30, 2020
Basket Mouth don open mouth again ooo. Foolish woman, idiot without occur smiley

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by IamMichaels: 10:07am On Jan 30, 2020
This lady has completely lost it.. Weeps*

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by adslipps: 10:07am On Jan 30, 2020

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 30, 2020
solmusdesigns:
When Abaribe's Foolishness bites him in the nut sack, i hope fools dont shout witch hunt
I hope this terrorist herdsmen or any other criminal if you are Fulani sign their signature on you or your family members someday. you will know that this type of foolishness is good

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by buhariguy(m): 10:10am On Jan 30, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Animal talk ...

Abaribe was only reechoing what was said by Tony Momoh, a close ally of General Buhari and former Chairman of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC)

[img]https://4.bp..com/-HOSdIWa8C04/VwF9EClKgLI/AAAAAAAAHn0/UfhMoPFO6QIbr0u5LJdm1jw1cd7Qcxhaw/s640/IMG-20160403-WA006_edit.jpg[/img]
has buhari failed ? If you can answer , i will give you ten thousand naira , if you cannot , you give me five thousand
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by planet4: 10:10am On Jan 30, 2020
Who's happy with this present dispensation of government. People criticizing sen. Abaribe are the biggest fool. Wait until the herdsmen kill your community before you wail. Nigeria is doomed and many are still blind.

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Osidazz19: 10:11am On Jan 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Na dem.

You must be one of them because you can't see the truth in what she said. Pls look in the mirror before posting.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by lexy2014: 10:11am On Jan 30, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Abaribe is only doing what APC asked Nigerians to do to them. If u feel buhari has performed, then enlighten us based on section 14(2b) of d constitution that says "the security and welfare of the people is the primary purpose of government". Government which buhari is d head

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arms Deal: I Got N100m From Mu’azu, Not Yuguda – Nwobodo / Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) / Students Rioted In Lagos In 1971 Over The Death Of 2 Demonstrators (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.