Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. (32058 Views)

Breaking-ipob: Judge Refuses To Order Senator Abaribe’s Release / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention / PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2020
PHijo:

Which Niger Delta people?
The protagonist and antagonist are both Igbo.

She is from Niger delta..Delta state precisely
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by maasoap(m): 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
Abaribe is more than a buffon
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by chriscrosss(m): 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
Anything this woman says believe me they are all lies...she said sowore was not arrested in court... We all saw what happened, this woman is a LovePeddler.. She has been Injected..trust me, she is just been used..check are account and tell me what she Worths..embezzlement loaders...are you saying buhari hasn't failed or not?? Ain't you in PDP before, all them in pdp, decamped to APC saying pdp destroyed Nigeria..lol..same people ,change party..animal in human skin...
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by lexy2014: 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
buhariguy:
this is the only govt in nigeria history that has taken care of the poor in terms of giving alms and encouraging the poor to look inward by encouraging exportation and reducing importation , where were pig abaribe when pdp could not care for her citizen for 16yrs and those evil govt did not resigned until we remove them with our vote ,

What do u mean by d govt giving alms tp d poor? which alms did d govt give to d poor? Is it d responsibility of d govt to give alms to d poor? How is encouragement of d poor to look inwards d same thing as welfare? How has d govt discouraged importation& encouraged exports? How does this translate to welfare for Nigerians? If PDP didn't do well in 16years, how has APC done better? How PDP not doing well in 16years negate what Abaribe said about buhari? Did buhari promise to do better than PDP or to do worse?

Meanwhile, u didn't answer these:

"Are u saying that boko haram is no longer operational and deadly? For d fact that BH hasn't hasn't overrun southeast mean that buhari has performed in terms of security?"

So u mean that no govt in d history of Nigeria has ever encouraged d poor to look inwards or discourage imports?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by lexy2014: 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Osidazz19:

The security of the people under Buhari is Buhari's responsibility. No one is disputing that. The govt should double its efforts at making sure that lives and properties are secured all over the country.
Having said that, it's like asking Trump to resign because 20 people are killed in the city of Chicago on each and every weekend alone.
Aberibe lacks the moral right to speak on security after providing financial and Material support to someone who has been charged with treason to avoid prosecution.

He's part of the govt and should be suggesting ideas instead of playing politics all the danm time.
None of these people said the same thing when Jonathan was in power and Boko Haram was about to overrun the whole country. They simply blamed everything on the Northerners even though Jonathan was responsible for security regardless of who started it.
This analysis goes to show you that this more about politics than really caring about those affected by these violence.

U didn't answer d questions I asked:

"But can u negate what Abaribe has said taking into cognisance Section 14(2b) of d constitution that says "the security and welfare of the people is the primary purpose of government"? How has buhari performed in light of this constitutional provision?"
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Kenturkey048(m): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
buhariguy:
does that call for a resignation of the best president of nigeria .
Just that , pig abaribe just want to be relavant among idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist .
Dude are you mocking yourself ?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by fynn12(f): 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Kenturkey048(m): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
Osidazz19:

The security of the people under Buhari is Buhari's responsibility. No one is disputing that. The govt should double its efforts at making sure that lives and properties are secured all over the country.
Having said that, it's like asking Trump to resign because 20 people are killed in the city of Chicago on each and every weekend alone.
Aberibe lacks the moral right to speak on security after providing financial and Material support to someone who has been charged with treason to avoid prosecution.

He's part of the govt and should be suggesting ideas instead of playing politics all the danm time.
None of these people said the same thing when Jonathan was in power and Boko Haram was about to overrun the whole country. They simply blamed everything on the Northerners even though Jonathan was responsible for security regardless of who started it.
This analysis goes to show you that this more about politics than really caring about those affected by these violence.

you people keep deceiving yourselves in Nigeria, that's why you can never progress...Even after that SF contractor said they were about ending boko haram before buhari came to terminate their contract.you still related it Jonathan anyway sha... Must you guys justify failure with failure??
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by sofiscatedmoron: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Which Ndigbo?

Lauratta said she is not Igbo.

It seems you're new in this estate.

let her aswell drop her papa name "onochie", and her igbo dialect,,, we dont have two igbo tribe in nigeria only one
she can replace it with a yoruba ,hausa or edo name,, untill then
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Okuda(m): 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Which Ndigbo?

Lauratta said she is not Igbo.

It seems you're new in this estate.

lauretta is not igbo what us she? Zulu?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by akdjr(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
Something tells me that most of the political players in the east are mole in their region but unknown to many of them.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
beribe things.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Malawian(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
Azmanaty:
Foolish burukutu guzzling ape.

On behalf of sensible Ndigbo worldwide, we hereby donate this afutu to the Omoluabis.
Is she an Igbo?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Cantonese: 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2020
May I ask what gives government officials like Lauretta Onochie the right to insult people and get away with it, while government sets security agents after those who insult them.

Why would this woman openly call a serving senator a "buffoon" and be allowed to get away with it?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by GoldPraise: 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
who made English language a must in Nigeria? if you can't speak English so say it in your own dialect............
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by TheSyndrome: 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
If its not stupidity, go and pursue him out of Aso rock, or when he comes to your region for commissioning you people should stone him.
I dont know why majority of you guys reason through your anus out of hatred, but let your so called men of God make a mistake, you will them defending him saying he is only human but support anyone that insults Buhari no matter how stupid the idea is.
You better go and see an psychiatrist before it turns to something else.
ezenwajosh:

If that means STUPIDITY TO YOU THEN I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY....YOU'RE NOT WORTH MY ARGUEMENT
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Osidazz19: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Kenturkey048:
you people keep deceiving yourselves in Nigeria, that's why you can never progress...Even after that SF contractor said they were about ending boko haram before buhari came to terminate their contract.you still related it Jonathan anyway sha... Must you guys justify failure with failure??

You believe that trash tells me that you'll believe anything. Just confirms your level of intelligence. So the US and other partners in the fight against BH does not know this except for this paid commercial crooked solider wanna be?

RUBBISH.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Osidazz19: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
lexy2014:

U didn't answer d questions I asked:

"But can u negate what Abaribe has said taking into cognisance Section 14(2b) of d constitution that says "the security and welfare of the people is the primary purpose of government"? How has buhari performed in light of this constitutional provision?"

As long as people are dying, even a single life is too much. It is the responsibility of the govt and on that end Buhari and others in positions of power are seriously lacking and inadequate.

Aberibe is NOT qualified morally and ethically to question Buhari's performance on security having provided material, emotional and financial support to a treasonous terrorist to evade and avoid prosecution.

The two separate points can be made without fear of contradiction. Simple.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by TheSyndrome: 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
What has trending done with all your trending trending.
Nigerians are cowards, its online on social media you people make noise, go to the streets like they do in Egypt, iraq, lebanon but iro oo
Na only on twitter and nairaland, same set of people that will later go in instagram to look at toke, okeke and aigbe showing boobs and bumbum. spits... angry
ikorodureporta:
#BuhariResign must trend till we see change
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by PHijo(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:

She is from Niger delta..Delta state precisely

She is Igbo!
Don't associate her with us. They should iron their internal family issues and leave us out of it.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by TheSyndrome: 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
But Abaribe said something sensible right?
Go and stone Buhari when the opportunity arises, then we will know how truly sensible you both are.
Wait a minute, you cant even get to see him!
I dont see how that makes any sense

Angelfrost:
She hasn't said anything close to meaningful or sensible...

Calling a learned and vociferous lawmaker names for having the courage to voice the agitations in the hearts of most Nigerians, is not just disrespectful, but also hypocritical and stupid...

I expected her to put the senator to shame by showing sound evidence of a far more secure nation than the time of PDP, not this mudslinging.

Anyway, the old hag has always been enmeshed in buffoonery.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by CHIDOHSKI: 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
allthingsgood:

which niger delta
Abeg face the ipob miscreants biko
How you and others who do not even know their of villages lay hold on the Niger delta of thing is too uncivil. There are More than 8 Niger delta States. Abia and IMO inclusive.And come to think of it ,there are Igbo tribes in Rivers and delta States. The river they call Niger is in Anambra where u have Niger bridge.How come when Niger delta is mentioned akwa ibom, bayelsa ,crossriver, delta and rivers will monopolized it.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Azmanaty: 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
Henri8:

Sorry she's Niger deltan. Not igbo.

Oga, Niger-deltan is not a tribe in Nigeria
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by qtx(m): 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:
All these Niger delta people sef.

Seems they are allergic to truth.

Na dem.
We dont know her there.
She is just I TALK MAKE I CHOP
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Angelfrost(m): 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
TheSyndrome:
But Abaribe said something sensible right?
Go and stone Buhari when the opportunity arises, then we will know how truly sensible you both are.
Wait a minute, you cant even get to see him!
I dont see how that makes any sense

Sigh... I wish there was even the slightest correlation between what you put up there, and what I posted. I honestly don't know what you are on about.

"Go stone Buhari"; "You can't even get to see him"!!!... Please, try again! grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by chigaemezuogu: 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lauretta Onochie Is A Stooge, Apc Has Messed Her Up She Is A Disgrace To Ndigbo
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by lexy2014: 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
Osidazz19:

As long as people are dying, even a single life is too much. It is the responsibility of the govt and on that end Buhari and others in positions of power are seriously lacking and inadequate.

Aberibe is NOT qualified morally and ethically to question Buhari's performance on security having provided material, emotional and financial support to a treasonous terrorist to evade and avoid prosecution.

The two separate points can be made without fear of contradiction. Simple.

I didn't ask u if Abaribe is ethically or morally qualified. What I asked u is this:

"But can u negate what Abaribe has said taking into cognisance Section 14(2b) of d constitution that says "the security and welfare of the people is the primary purpose of government"?

Since u say that buhari has failed in his constitutional responsibility of securing d lives of Nigerians, is it therefore wrong to call for his resignation?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by TheSyndrome: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
Guess you cant comprehend.
What class are you again?
Angelfrost:

Sigh... I wish there was even the slightest correlation between what you put up there, and what I posted. I honestly don't know what you are on about.

"Go stone Buhari"; "You can't even get to see him"!!!... Please, try again! grin
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Legendguru: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Osidazz19: 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u if Abaribe is ethically or morally qualified. What I asked u is this:

"But can u negate what Abaribe has said taking into cognisance Section 14(2b) of d constitution that says "the security and welfare of the people is the primary purpose of government"?

Since u say that buhari has failed in his constitutional responsibility of securing d lives of Nigerians, is it therefore wrong to call for his resignation?

If we are to employ your logic, all politicians including Aberibe will also have to resign.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by allthingsgood: 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
[s]
CHIDOHSKI:
How you and others who do not even know their of villages lay hold on the Niger delta of thing is too uncivil. There are More than 8 Niger delta States. Abia and IMO inclusive.And come to think of it ,there are Igbo tribes in Rivers and delta States. The river they call Niger is in Anambra where u have Niger bridge.How come when Niger delta is mentioned akwa ibom, bayelsa ,crossriver, delta and rivers will monopolized it.

[/s]

piece of crap
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by eguarojeona: 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
allthingsgood:

iTS only difficult for wailing wailers
Everyone is wailing this days.Unless you still collect money from home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) / I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba / Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.