Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. (32056 Views)

Breaking-ipob: Judge Refuses To Order Senator Abaribe’s Release / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention / PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by allthingsgood: 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:

She is from Niger delta..Delta state precisely

so
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by allthingsgood: 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
eguarojeona:
Everyone is wailing this days.Unless you still collect money from home.

Not everyone dear. Just u and your folks
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by lexy2014: 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
Osidazz19:

If we are to employ your logic, all politicians including Aberibe will also have to resign.

Where is d logic u said I employed? Can u pls show it to me? Pls read again and revert:

lexy2014:

I didn't ask u if Abaribe is ethically or morally qualified. What I asked u is this:

"But can u negate what Abaribe has said taking into cognisance Section 14(2b) of d constitution that says "the security and welfare of the people is the primary purpose of government"?

Since u say that buhari has failed in his constitutional responsibility of securing d lives of Nigerians, is it therefore wrong to call for his resignation?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Kenturkey048(m): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
Osidazz19:

You believe that trash tells me that you'll believe anything. Just confirms your level of intelligence. So the US and other partners in the fight against BH does not know this except for this paid commercial crooked solider wanna be?

RUBBISH.
niggar you know nothing is all I have to say....
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Talkingoil(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ctorch:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1222571348423299082
Who made this uncouth fellow a presidential aide
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Amudeneogu: 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hate speech. the woman should mind what is saying because she will be there forever.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by orisa37: 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
She is a Buffooness and a Mama Bleeped.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by nwatthu(m): 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
this woman is mumu number 1..she has had 4 failed marriages...dont blame her..Anuofia..nothing good can ever come out from her...oloshi under bridge
Ctorch:

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
TheSyndrome:
If its not stupidity, go and pursue him out of Aso rock, or when he comes to your region for commissioning you people should stone him.
I dont know why majority of you guys reason through your anus out of hatred, but let your so called men of God make a mistake, you will them defending him saying he is only human but support anyone that insults Buhari no matter how stupid the idea is.
You better go and see an psychiatrist before it turns to something else.

ARE YOU SAYING BUHARI MADE A MISTAKE BY NOT DEFENDING NIGERIA CITIZENS AND BY THAT HE'S JUST A HUMAN THAT MAKES MISTAKE
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Henri8: 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
Azmanaty:

Oga, Niger-deltan is not a tribe in Nigeria
Says who?
Everyone in South south region of Nigeria is a Niger deltan including onochie.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Osidazz19: 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
lexy2014:

Where is d logic u said I employed? Can u pls show it to me? Pls read again and revert:

"Since u say that buhari has failed in his constitutional responsibility of securing d lives of Nigerians, is it therefore wrong to call for his resignation?"

The logic is that it is ok to call for resignation of a politician should they fail to live up to their responsibilities.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Osidazz19: 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
Kenturkey048:
niggar you know nothing is all I have to say....

NIGGAR? Must be a juvenile.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Ghokes(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
"Nigeria is not Sen Ike Ekweremadu". grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by lexy2014: 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
Osidazz19:

"Since u say that buhari has failed in his constitutional responsibility of securing d lives of Nigerians, is it therefore wrong to call for his resignation?"

The logic is that it is ok to call for resignation of a politician should they fail to live up to their responsibilities.

Pls who is d "you" I am referring to in d above?

U still aren't able to address this:

"But can u negate what Abaribe has said taking into cognisance Section 14(2b) of d constitution that says "the security and welfare of the people is the primary purpose of government"?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by suremanpatriot: 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
politics of permanent interests( to get share of national cake/appoinm), no permanent enemies.awful politics in west africa
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by temptnow: 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Azmanaty:
Foolish burukutu guzzling ape.

On behalf of sensible Ndigbo worldwide, we hereby donate this afutu to the Omoluabis.

She's from benue state
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by CrownWale93(m): 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ctorch:

Abaribe is only doing all this talking just to gain gullible followers when his case is raised concerning him standing as a surety for runaway Nnamdi kanu.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by erospecial: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
VVF gets severely excruciating in time of harmattan. Sorry madam vvf carrier!!!
Remember we warned you about fulani merchants but like Aholia and you didn't heed!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Azmanaty: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
Henri8:

Says who?
Everyone in South south region of Nigeria is a Niger deltan including onochie.

See this one undecided
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Charly68: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
Who is a buffoon between a truthful man and a deceitful felon
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by TheSyndrome: 9:49am On Jan 31, 2020
I mean anything about Buhari ends with insults and cursing either Good/Bad.
But let someone/anything with a religious title mess up, people will come and say he is only human, you cannot speak to a man of God...bla,bla,bla as if God has condemned them.
Then you get to realise that people dont actually think for themselves, most of their actions are based on things they hear from people who they feel are superior to them no matter how foolish it is.
ezenwajosh:

ARE YOU SAYING BUHARI MADE A MISTAKE BY NOT DEFENDING NIGERIA CITIZENS AND BY THAT HE'S JUST A HUMAN THAT MAKES MISTAKE
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by orisa37: 11:11am On Jan 31, 2020
Onochie is a Daughter of Eve.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by orisa37: 11:14am On Jan 31, 2020
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Henri8: 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
Azmanaty:

See this one undecided
Na lie?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by drnoel: 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
Problem with these kind of people is that they loose relevance fast. This woman will wonder what hit her when Buhari finishes his term. Noone will touch her again politically cos she will be poison
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Fahd11: 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2020
And you are a fat fool Lauretta..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akin Adesina: Atiku Abubakar rallies support for AfdB President / Students Rioted In Lagos In 1971 Over The Death Of 2 Demonstrators (Throwback) / Kogidecides: APC Supporter, Umar Hassan Allegedly Gunned Down By SDP Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.