Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. (32061 Views)

Breaking-ipob: Judge Refuses To Order Senator Abaribe’s Release / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention / PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by cigwe(m): 10:30am On Jan 30, 2020
somebody should tell me how to post on nairaland
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Angelfrost(m): 10:33am On Jan 30, 2020
She hasn't said anything close to meaningful or sensible...

Calling a learned and vociferous lawmaker names for having the courage to voice the agitations in the hearts of most Nigerians, is not just disrespectful, but also hypocritical and stupid...

I expected her to put the senator to shame by showing sound evidence of a far more secure nation than the time of PDP, not this mudslinging.

Anyway, the old hag has always been enmeshed in buffoonery.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by xrayj(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2020
I knew what Abaribe said go pain APC well well
Because truth hurts!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by jaxxy(m): 10:35am On Jan 30, 2020
She responds like a drunk than an aide. U don’t use such remarks in formal settings especially in public space.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by allthingsgood: 10:37am On Jan 30, 2020
eguarojeona:
It's better he is paid .Defending Buhari is a difficult task.

iTS only difficult for wailing wailers
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by CsRockefeller(m): 10:39am On Jan 30, 2020
Angelfrost:
She hasn't said anything close to meaningful or sensible...

Calling a learned and vociferous lawmaker names for having the courage to voice the agitations in the hearts of most Nigerians, is not just disrespectful, but also hypocritical and stupid...

I expected her to put the senator to shame by showing sound evidence of a far more secure nation than the time of PDP, not this mudslinging.

Anyway, the old hag has always been enmeshed in buffoonery.

Verbosity is a quality possessed by people who talk a lot while saying very little at all.

You shouldn't be surprised.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 30, 2020
Is it an offence to quote what was previously said by Buhari himself during his own campaign? Dis man only said the bitter truth that we have been so afraid of.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by ajebuter(f): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2020
Azmanaty:
Foolish burukutu guzzling ape.

On behalf of sensible Ndigbo worldwide, we hereby donate this afutu to the Omoluabis.

Distinguished Sir,

We in the Omoluabi Land reject this offering..

Maybe our kindred in the North and Middle Belt would have a need for her..

Thank you kindly..
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by adenigga(m): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2020
Phygo:
Nonsense and Lauretta

.......like 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by themanderon: 10:59am On Jan 30, 2020
I wonder if this foolish people in government ever think about what will become of them when they eventually leave power.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by mcjohny(m): 11:01am On Jan 30, 2020
allthingsgood:
i 10000% agree with her
Abaribe is a mumu

What in particular do you agree with?
Please reply politely
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Ejjis(m): 11:05am On Jan 30, 2020
My friend, foolish people full there. Only few get sense..
Supersymetry:

At times i wonder why people refuse to educate themselves
Don't you know that Niger Delta include different people from different states, ethnic groups, opinion etc

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by PHijo(m): 11:08am On Jan 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:
All these Niger delta people sef.

Seems they are allergic to truth.

Na dem.
Which Niger Delta people?
The protagonist and antagonist are both Igbo.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by 12345baba(m): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2020
She dey bite finger wey she fit need after buharis reign
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by lexy2014: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2020
buhariguy:
if buhari has not perform more than past govt in terns of security and welfare for the people of nigeria , boko haram would have by now overrun south east .

Are u saying that boko haram is no longer operational and deadly? For d fact that BH hasn't hasn't overrun southeast mean that buhari has performed in terms of security?

Is "security and welfare" one and d same thing? What is d connection between how buhari has handled boko haram and d welfare of Nigerians?

In all u said, u are yet to address my concerns in d questions I asked:

"But can u negate what Abaribe has said taking into cognisance Section 14(2b) of d constitution that says "the security and welfare of the people is the primary purpose of government"? How has buhari performed in light of this constitutional provision?"
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by toprealman: 11:21am On Jan 30, 2020
I feel for the man that calls this woman wifey.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by bonnyhope: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2020
This is highly disrespectful of her

Does she even have a husband?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Osidazz19: 11:30am On Jan 30, 2020
lexy2014:

That's good. But can u negate what Abaribe has said taking into cognisance Section 14(2b) of d constitution that says "the security and welfare of the people is the primary purpose of government"? How has buhari performed in light of this constitutional provision?

The security of the people under Buhari is Buhari's responsibility. No one is disputing that. The govt should double its efforts at making sure that lives and properties are secured all over the country.
Having said that, it's like asking Trump to resign because 20 people are killed in the city of Chicago on each and every weekend alone.
Aberibe lacks the moral right to speak on security after providing financial and Material support to someone who has been charged with treason to avoid prosecution.

He's part of the govt and should be suggesting ideas instead of playing politics all the danm time.
None of these people said the same thing when Jonathan was in power and Boko Haram was about to overrun the whole country. They simply blamed everything on the Northerners even though Jonathan was responsible for security regardless of who started it.
This analysis goes to show you that this more about politics than really caring about those affected by these violence.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by klax(m): 11:31am On Jan 30, 2020
Ctorch:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1222571348423299082

Here we are again when I was educating that fool here praising Abaribe which is acceptable and commendable but he went stupid to when he said *we igbo are not coward like some tribe* so again I ask is the name Onochie from Benin or Ibadan? Or she is no longer among the igbo that are not coward?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2020
When semen becomes alcohol that's what you get from the mouth of one old hag
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by buhariguy(m): 11:40am On Jan 30, 2020
lexy2014:

Are u saying that boko haram is no longer operational and deadly? For d fact that BH hasn't hasn't overrun southeast mean that buhari has performed in terms of security?

Is "security and welfare" one and d same thing? What is d connection between how buhari has handled boko haram and d welfare of Nigerians?

In all u said, u are yet to address my concerns in d questions I asked:

"But can u negate what Abaribe has said taking into cognisance Section 14(2b) of d constitution that says "the security and welfare of the people is the primary purpose of government"? How has buhari performed in light of this constitutional provision?"
this is the only govt in nigeria history that has taken care of the poor in terms of giving alms and encouraging the poor to look inward by encouraging exportation and reducing importation , where were pig abaribe when pdp could not care for her citizen for 16yrs and those evil govt did not resigned until we remove them with our vote ,
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by enemybulldozer(m): 11:40am On Jan 30, 2020
solmusdesigns:
When Abaribe's Foolishness bites him in the nut sack, i hope fools dont shout witch hunt
Only the mentally deranged will wish Abaribe harm.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by enemybulldozer(m): 11:42am On Jan 30, 2020
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by michoim(m): 11:44am On Jan 30, 2020
Lauretta may not be incorrect
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by esanmantruth: 11:50am On Jan 30, 2020
Woman wey nor Dey fear to insult her husband and her in-laws for public na their behavior be this. To insult another person husband nor Dey hard them. Okaaaay her village nor get tradition I don remember . Woman fit marry get boyfriends lol
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Henri8: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:
All these Niger delta people sef.

Seems they are allergic to truth.

Na dem.
Aswear
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Henri8: 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
Azmanaty:
Foolish burukutu guzzling ape.

On behalf of sensible Ndigbo worldwide, we hereby donate this afutu to the Omoluabis.
Sorry she's Niger deltan. Not igbo.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. by Henri8: 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
allthingsgood:

which niger delta
Abeg face the ipob miscreants biko
Isn't she a Niger deltan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today / Lagos APC Crisis Deepen As APC Integrity Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Ambode / Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.