Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,115 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria (371836 Views)

Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / What Is The Cost Of Building A 4 Flat House In Ikorodu / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 8:11pm On May 30, 2013
doncaster: In need of 120pcs of bamboo in sangotedo. let me know ur price its urgent with/without delivary
250each
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by deedees: 2:01am On Jun 04, 2013
HELLO ALL,
PLEASE I NEED HELP , I HAVE A PLOT OF LAND AT SANGOTENDO , I WANT TO BUILD A VERY NICE BUNGALOW ON IT 3 OR 4 BEDROOM ,IF ANYBODY CAN HELP WITH AN IDEA OR EXPERIENCE OF THE COST OF BUILDING AND ALSO NEED A DESIGN AND PLAN. PLS THIS IS URGENT. EMAIL ME AT LAWAL.OLUWADAMILARE@YAHOO.COM
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by amarilo: 1:18am On Jun 07, 2013
This your bamboo cheap ooh, bought some yesterday for 340. Building from abroad is anoying sometimes. everybody want to feed from you even close friends and family.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by MacLovington(m): 1:58am On Jun 07, 2013
amarilo: This your bamboo cheap ooh, bought some yesterday for 340. Building from abroad is anoying sometimes. everybody want to feed from you even close friends and family.

very annoying o. But what can you do if you are too busy to travel? Visit my thread on this topic below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1263958/whats-best-way-build-house
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
Buy 120tons of Granite @N1,980/ton and get 15tons free.
Call: 08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392565
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by esoorita: 9:48am On Jun 20, 2013
Dear Brabus,Segcymoor, Aasog,and other building experts on Nairaland,I need your guardiance desperately.
I'm in diaspora and I'm in the process of aquiring a piece of land in Mayfair Gardens Lekki.It will be highly
appreciated if you can give me a vague idea of the cost of building a 4 bedroom duplex with built-in maid's room
ensuite.The size of the land is 400 sq mtr and the land is sandfilled so I reckon that it will require a raft
foundation.The bedrooms should be standard size except the master bedroom which will be slightly bigger and ensuite.
The second bedroom too will be ensuite while bedroom 2&3 will share a bathroom/toilet.There will also be a guest
toilet on the ground floor.The sitting room and dinning should be of a reasonable size.Basically the cost I require is
the shell structure from foundation to roofing plus conduit wiring and plumbing in place. As for the finishing,I understand it would depend on how much one is prepared to spend so a specific price cannot be put on the finishing and
other sundries.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by SeunUSpaints(m): 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
Thinking of a cost effective & quality paints, you can give Sherwin Williams paints a trial. Sherwin William paints is United State number one paints, and 3rd in the whole world. Sherwin Williams paints enables you to use less, paint less and spend less without compromising quality.

How do you determine the cost effectiveness of any paint brand?
consider the following salient point:
1. DURABILITY: Can it withstand the harsh weather conditions of Nigeria without fading or losing its qualities,
2. SPREADING RATE: How many square meters can the paint cover per gallon,
3. HIDING POWER: Number of coats that will sufficiently cover a given surface.

No matter where you are in Nigeria or what surfaces you're painting, Sherwin-Williams paints will provides innovative solutions that ensure your desired success.

For more enquiries, contact Oni on 08090597460. Executive sales associate for AGBL LIMITED VI LAGOS, NIGERIA
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 24, 2013
esoorita: Dear Brabus,Segcymoor, Aasog,and other building experts on Nairaland,I need your guardiance desperately.
I'm in diaspora and I'm in the process of aquiring a piece of land in Mayfair Gardens Lekki.It will be highly
appreciated if you can give me a vague idea of the cost of building a 4 bedroom duplex with built-in maid's room
ensuite.The size of the land is 400 sq mtr and the land is sandfilled so I reckon that it will require a raft
foundation.The bedrooms should be standard size except the master bedroom which will be slightly bigger and ensuite.
The second bedroom too will be ensuite while bedroom 2&3 will share a bathroom/toilet.There will also be a guest
toilet on the ground floor.The sitting room and dinning should be of a reasonable size.Basically the cost I require is
the shell structure from foundation to roofing plus conduit wiring and plumbing in place. As for the finishing,I understand it would depend on how much one is prepared to spend so a specific price cannot be put on the finishing and
other sundries.
Hello,
I am a builder , let me have your details in my mailbox
samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by bekee72: 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
p[quote author=9ijaMan]
oga 9IJaman,i hail,i no trust my brother wey de do my project anymore,the guy na greedy person.i have a quotation of about 2million for decking 2 flats,one 3bedroom and one 2bedroom all ensuit size of deck area 40f x 80f.they are together.its in lagos.i think 2million is toomuch,just to know if 2m is ok or not.thanks u bross.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by fendorf(m): 7:05am On Jun 25, 2013
bekee72: p
Please contact me for granite,sharp sand 07064696356 fendorf2003@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by uhuns: 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2013

that's on the low side depending on choice of materials and thickness of the slab and the introduction of perimeter cantilever.
the use of half inches granite.concrete mixer.etc.
but a 500k extra would be ok. if average spec are followed. ie 2.5mill as a budject for this solong as you buy your materials closely.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by adedayo123: 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
[[quote author=esoorita]Dear Brabus,Segcymoor, Aasog,and other building experts on Nairaland,I need your guardiance desperately.
other sundries.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by sam10000: 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2013
Design house plan with AUTO CAD

I am a professional in Civil Engineer/Structure and can help you with designing of your structure and layout of your building plan

If you are willing to and looking for designing your house and business structure kindly contact me

Call Tunde :08062248756 or 08077088430

Email:igebig@yahoo.com

thirdeye: @Gom,
A quantity surveyor is learned in estimating your project.
However other building professionals do estimate based on experience, so you can try one if you aren't satisfied with your Architect's recommendation.

@Gobi,
Lekki is considered now a choice area, so buying at 7.5m may even be too small, afterall single plots of land are now being sold in Magodo for N25m.

@Promise 72,
Nice lecture you are doing great.
But 80 loads of laterite will be needed to fill the building? confirm this when you are ready to fill.

@Others,
Cost of building your house varies based on a lot of factors,
it could be nature of  land, taste, social factor e.t.c
Using non-professionals is like going round a circle, you will pay more at  the long run, just look for reputable ones.

http://www.buildingcontractorsecrets.com/bcsprof.htm
http://www.buildingcontractorsecrets.com/bcsfactor.htm
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Salamboy1: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
I have experience building constructors who can build it and get you with the best of advice and you can contact me on 07063937604 for better rapport.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by jot01(m): 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
Hi,
Can i have price list for the below :

Water Closet
Wash hand basin with pedestrain
Kitchen Sink
Water Heater
Pumping Machine
Mixer Tap

Please get back to me here or email me to : capog2010@gmail.com

Urgent reply is needed..

Thanks
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by sam10000: 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
I am civil engineer and a structural designer can help you and details in full
Kindly email:igebig@yahoo.com
Call Tunde :08062248756,08077088430

esoorita: Dear Brabus,Segcymoor, Aasog,and other building experts on Nairaland,I need your guardiance desperately.
other sundries.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by sam10000: 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
I am civil engineer and a structural designer can help you and details in full
Kindly email:igebig@yahoo.com
Call Tunde :08062248756,08077088430

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by deedees: 2:42am On Jul 13, 2013
Please help,I would like to know the cost of building a 4 bedroom duplex with 2 sitting rooms one downstairs and one upstairs and a library and mini theater . the masters bedroom, first sitting room and kitchen , The Land is located at Sangotedo. I dont have the plan yet , email me lawal.oluwadamilare@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by fendorf(m): 8:37am On Jul 14, 2013
Please contact us For ur sand filling|SharpSand,plastering Sand,Laterite &Granite|Truck management|07064696356|fendorf2003@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by oldsoldier1: 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
Can someone give me a rough current estimate of fencing a plot of land in Ikorodun. Email me please , easy2324@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by ceasare: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2013
@oldsoldier1: i ve mailed u the estimate.
gotham projects
08082281826/08038451106.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
Build at ease with Chekitaut Nig & Co. Granite, Shape Sand, Cement, Iron rod, Woods(Concrete & Roofing), Aluminum works(Windows & Roofing) count on us we deliver. Call 08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392565.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by bridgo: 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
Pls how much will it cost me to build a block of two 2 bedroom flats, one up and one down, on a half plot of land. located on hard ground, not waterlogged.one toilet and one shower, separate.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
bridgo: Pls how much will it cost me to build a block of two 2 bedroom flats, one up and one down, on a half plot of land. located on hard ground, not waterlogged.one toilet and one shower, separate.

Hello,
can u send the drawings to me to give you a reasonable estimate.
Where is the location of this plot, what type of floor finshings (tiles, granite or marble)do u want to use, what type of ceiling finshings(pvc or pop)do u want to use?
Send all details to my box.
Samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by bridgo: 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
ok, thanks
I will send the drawing, pop ceiling, and ceramic tiles on the floor. The land is located behind MFM on lagos Ibadan expressway.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
can someone send me a nice plan of 3 bedrooms flat with just 2 toilet one for master room and the other for d two rooms and estimate of blocks needed thanks sunmonuolawale@gmail.com u can also send me a details of some project you ve handle before as I need somebody to handle the project for me
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
doctor isa: can someone send me a nice plan of 3 bedrooms flat with just 2 toilet one for master room and the other for d two rooms and estimate of blocks needed thanks sunmonuolawale@gmail.com u can also send me a details of some project you ve handle before as I need somebody to handle the project for me
I sent a mail to u
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
General Stainless Steel Works. Nationwide Independent Marketers Wanted!

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by fendorf(m): 8:47am On Jul 27, 2013
Please contact us For ur sand filling|SharpSand,plastering Sand,Laterite &Granite|07064696356|fendorf2003@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
Buy 120tons of Granite @N1,980/ton and get 15tons free.
Call: 08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392565
e-mail: chekitaut01@live.com, info.chekitaut@gmail.com, info.chekitaut@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by fendorf(m): 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
Please contact us for ur granite,sandfilling and sharp sand.07064696356 fendorf2003@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

BRICKS,BRICK,BRICK TILES,BURNT BRICKS,RED BRICKS,FOR SALE IN NIGERIA. ✯✯✯✯✯ ☸☸ / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.