Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria - Properties (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria (371559 Views)

Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / What Is The Cost Of Building A 4 Flat House In Ikorodu / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by yak(m): 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
I have been waiting for price of cement to drop but it seems reverse is the case. imagine from 2600 to 2650
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by bixton(m): 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
Adextunji:

Bixton I appreciate that, what about rough estimate of plastering, roofing and furnishing, I mean plumbing, electrical installation, other materials like kitchen cabinet, wadrobes, toilet materials and so on.
. Your roof wooden members + nogging+scaffolding should be in the range of ± 1.8M, Electrical(Piping+wiring) should be ±2.5M, Roof Installation ( from aluminium long span to roof tiles should be ± #1.2M to ± #3.5M; kitchen cabinet depends on area of coverage(you decide), toilets(you decide(regular type or mixed with shower cubicles/jacuzzi), tiles,etc,etc, (you decide) .
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Adextunji(m): 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
bixton:
. Your roof wooden members + nogging+scaffolding should be in the range of ± 1.8M, Electrical(Piping+wiring) should be ±2.5M, Roof Installation ( from aluminium long span to roof tiles should be ± #1.2M to ± #3.5M; kitchen cabinet depends on area of coverage(you decide), toilets(you decide(regular type or mixed with shower cubicles/jacuzzi), tiles,etc,etc, (you decide) .

Thanks Bixton, I have sent the foundation details. On the estimate, 25-27mill will finish the building.

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by bixton(m): 6:12am On Jul 01, 2017
Adextunji:

Thanks Bixton, I have sent the foundation details. On the estimate, 25-27mill will finish the building.
. Okay. Welcome.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Adextunji(m): 8:23am On Jul 01, 2017
bixton:
. Okay. Welcome.

I appreciate that Bixton, did you see the foundation detail you asked for, the site is located in Beckley estate, Abule-Egba, Lagos.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Adextunji(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
Chekitaut you did not send me ur mail
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by bixton(m): 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
Adextunji:

I appreciate that Bixton, did you see the foundation detail you asked for, the site is located in Beckley estate, Abule-Egba, Lagos.
. Just seeing it now. It only has external dimensions. Will have to check your previous post on ground floor drawings run down the estimate. What do you think is the level of your land to that of the existing road?
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Adextunji(m): 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
bixton:
. Just seeing it now. It only has external dimensions. Will have to check your previous post on ground floor drawings run down the estimate. What do you think is the level of your land to that of the existing road?

the level of the land is below ground level of existing road. U can make use of the floor plan to get the dimensions, note that the block work excavation is 675mm wide for 9inchs block, aside the column excavation that is 1500mm wide.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by bixton(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Adextunji:

the level of the land is below ground level of existing road. U can make use of the floor plan to get the dimensions, note that the block work excavation is 675mm wide for 9inchs block, aside the column excavation that is 1500mm wide.
. Foundation stage to german floor (±4.1M).
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Adextunji(m): 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
bixton:
. Foundation stage to german floor (±4.1M).

ok, thanks, like said, at least 25- 27M should finish it, till furnishing level.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by bixton(m): 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
Adextunji:

ok, thanks, like said, at least 25- 27M should finish it, till furnishing level.
. Yea, as long as price of building materials don't scale up. Welcome.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Adextunji(m): 12:58am On Jul 03, 2017
bixton:
. Yea, as long as price of building materials don't scale up. Welcome.

ok, I appreciate it Bixton.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by bixton(m): 8:24am On Jul 03, 2017
Adextunji:

ok, I appreciate it Bixton.
. You're very much welcome. Adextunji.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by onyeka14: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
Please house I need your advice I just bought a 3bed room bungalow I want to convert it to decking for upstairs please how many trips of sand, granite, cement, and iron rod I will need for pellars and decking the house is 42ft length 28ft wide thanks all
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
onyeka14:
Please house I need your advice I just bought a 3bed room bungalow I want to convert it to decking for upstairs please how many trips of sand, granite, cement, and iron rod I will need for pellars and decking the house is 42ft length 28ft wide thanks all

Please consult a professional before doing the decking to make the necessary preparation to avoid story that touch.
You can't just convert a bungalow to upstairs without making some preparation.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by bixton(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
onyeka14:
If you have the house plan it can be of help other than that you'll have to get a professional to be on site to check it and most especially to ensure that the existing foundation was done appropriately so that it can sustain an extra load on it.
Where is your site location?
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by johnson232: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
onyeka14:
I would seriously advise against this.
U can add more rooms to the bungalow, but not upstairs...
If u are bent on building a duplex, bring down the bungalow & start afresh...

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by benbertie: 4:11am On Oct 25, 2017
You need to know how to go about the process of buying and owning a Property in Nigeria. There are several Laws which govern and regulate the process. Hence, usually, it is time and capital intensive. On Property transactions, the legal maxim is apt: “Caveat Emptor” - Buyers Beware. It is not for a Seller to beware. A Buyer needs to exercise full caution and due diligence when buying a property.

This Guide on How to Buy Property [Land or House] in Nigeria makes a bold attempt to provide an in-depth insight on all an interested Buyer should know. Simply follow our prescribed step:
1. Identify the objectives.
2. Conduct a physical inspection of the property.
3. Hire professionals to conduct a property search.
4. Documentation and payments.
5. Take possession.
6. Processing of governors consent & registration of documents with the State Government.

Read the full Article https://www.nairaland.com/4136950/guide-how-buy-property-land#61743909
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by topsy23: 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
For Your Electrical, Mechanical and HVAC design and installations,

You can visit our thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9

Phone number 08033643191, 0805175060
whatsapp number : 08033643191

E-mail: atope23@live.co.uk, topselg.engineering@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by estatengcom: 11:54am On Nov 17, 2018
How to value the cost of a house in Nigeria for free
you can estimate the cost of a house for free in less than few minutes, , provided the house is in Nigeria.
head on here https://estateng.com/property-worth/hsev/
its absolutely free and easy to use.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Norrah(f): 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
Luxury finished 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex with BQ in Eli Court Lekki. Pay and Pack In

Are you looking for Brand new duplex with bigger sitting room and bigger rooms in a serene location where the upper class live? Don't worry we have got your covered with Eli Court.

*Luxury finished
* Brand New
*All rooms ensuite
*1 Sitting room and 1 Family Lounge
*Dinning area
*4 Bedroom 
*BQ
*6 Toilets/Bath
*Parking Space for 2 or 3 cars per duplex
*POP ceiling 
*Fitted kitchen
*Gas cooker
*Oven
*Smoke Extractor
*Security
*Electricity
*Water treatment borehole
*Security Guards 
*Fully interlocked compound 
*Tarred and interlocked road from the expressway.

~Normal Price: N67m~ 
*Special Promo Price:* N58m Outright

*4 Months flexible payments plan:* Minimum Initial deposit N20m and spread balance within 3 months. Total N59m.

No other fees. 

*Offer is subject to duplex units availability.*

*For Inspection and Purchase, contact;

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 5:24am On Jul 13, 2019
Get 30tons Granite
Island, Ikoyi, V.I, Lekki-Ajah for just N168,000

Hurry while stock last
08055545355, 08032887233
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Olorialufaa: 7:28am On Jan 02, 2020
Good morning all and a happy new year. Please, I need advice on the quantity of cement to be used for plastering a 12by12 bedroom, ensuite. It is a three bedroom all ensuite, one study, kitchen, a fairly big living room and store. My bricklayer is saying he wants to use 5 bags of cement for one bedroom, minus the toilet. I don't trust his judgment in this regard cos he does not know how to calculate materials for building. Please, I will appreciate your advice.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by topsy23: 9:37am On Jan 02, 2020
topsy23:
For Your Electrical, Mechanical and HVAC design and installations,

You can visit our thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9

Phone number 08033643191, 0805175060
whatsapp number : 08033643191

E-mail: atope23@live.co.uk, topselg.engineering@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Olaleye080: 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
9ijaMan:

My little exercise below should help you with your estimates!

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by pinkbarby: 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
This estimate is good
@ Ilorin, kwara State Rent a room self contain @ N50,000 to N90,000 Rent a sitting room and bedroom self contain @ N80,000 to N120,000 Rent a two bedroom flat @ N150,000 to N200,000 Rent a three bedroom flat @N250,000 to N300,000 Rent a four bedroom flat @ N320,000 to N400,000
Prices vary due to location, infrastructure etc
Call 08179347590 or 08116891684 now
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Dominionplaza: 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
OFFICE SPACE TO LET IN LEKKI

PRICES PER SQM                    SPECIAL OFFER

RENT = 50,000/SQM/ANNUM        NOW 40,000/SQM/ANNUM
SVC = 9,500/SQM/ANNUM           NOW 8,500/SQM/ANNUM

DOMINION PLAZA, Igbo Efon Bustop, along Lekki-Epe Expressway,Lekki, Lagos.
Contact number for inspection Schedule : 08147263502 ; 08053946775; 09090250875; 08089658755. Please lets us know when you want to inspect.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by loveandmercy(f): 6:12am On Jan 17, 2021
interesting...

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

BRICKS,BRICK,BRICK TILES,BURNT BRICKS,RED BRICKS,FOR SALE IN NIGERIA. ✯✯✯✯✯ ☸☸ / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.