Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria - Properties (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria (371851 Views)

Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / What Is The Cost Of Building A 4 Flat House In Ikorodu / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by SanniOluwafemi(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2016
Good day all. Trust you're all doing great.
Maplewood Furniture Nigeria Enterprises is into furniture and interior decoration. Its products include:
Kitchen Cabinet
Bed
Wardrobe
Sofa
Office Furniture
Doors - Paneled & Plushed
Upholstery
Dinning Tables and Chairs
All Joineries

Our mission is to create value for our customers through Reliability, Flexibility, Integrity and Excellent Service Delivery. We want every Maplewood Furniture experience to be warm, worry-free, and comfortable through respect and trust.

Contact us:
Tel: 08050249627, 07032186146
Whatsapp: 08022283035
Email: maplewood04@yahoo.com
...Providing high quality furniture
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by cornald: 11:19am On Jan 03, 2017
Good morning my good people please someone should help me out. I want to build a duplex and I have "6" soild blocks from foundation to window level also am planning to use "6" hollow blocks for the parts that toilet and kitchen pipe will pass through in the building. Questions 1 Is "6" blocks OK for duplex from foundation to finishing. 2 .can I use only "6" hollow blocks for up. 3 can I use hollow blocks from foundation to finishing on areas that pipe will pass ,so that the pipes will be hid in side the hollow block. PS reply
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by jeftalene(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
You can now get rough estimates of building projects across Nigeria at http://engineerosaz..com/2016/12/latest-cost-estimates-of-building.html
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by topsy23: 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
cornald:
Good morning my good people please someone should help me out. I want to build a duplex and I have "6" soild blocks from foundation to window level also am planning to use "6" hollow blocks for the parts that toilet and kitchen pipe will pass through in the building. Questions 1 Is "6" blocks OK for duplex from foundation to finishing. 2 .can I use only "6" hollow blocks for up. 3 can I use hollow blocks from foundation to finishing on areas that pipe will pass ,so that the pipes will be hid in side the hollow block. PS reply

The best is to use 9" blocks from foundation since the load will be on ground floor column and blocks. You can use hollow or solid block in other areas, the blocks would be chisel when laying or running the pipes.

You can check out this thread for more info.

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9

Electrical and Plumbing,

atope23@live.co.uk, topselg.engineering@gmail.com,

Phone No. +234-8033643191, 08051750560,
whatsapp: 08033643191,
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Dsrooftiles: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

See Samples of Roofing Tiles.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing

Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For The Stone Coated Roofing Tile >> https://www.nairaland.com/1806964/check-out-picture-wood-work
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by jeftalene(m): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
cornald:

1. You can use well vibrated solid 6' inches sandcrete blocks for your foundation if the land is dry and firm at shallow depth but it is not safe to use b locks alone because of the load of the building being a duplex. I advice you also pad it. Click http://engineerosaz..com/2016/10/on-foundations-it-is-safer-to-pad-strip_30.html to learn more about it.

2. Yes, you can use 6' blocks on upper floors.

3. No, avoid 6' inches hollow blocks in the foundation but you can use 6' solid blocks under earth and then use 6' hollow above the ground floor slab.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by alist(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
cornald:
from experience yes u can use six inches blocks for the building but would prefer 9inch though. But if u use 6inchs for the ground floor the columns would have to be properly placed to transmit load via concrete beams to the foundation in a proper solid framed construction method then for the toilets use 9inch blocks to help properly place the 4inch waste pipes and vent as conduits.
alistdevelopers@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by bixton(m): 9:46am On Jan 08, 2017
cornald:
. My candid advice is to use your 6" solids for your fence work and soakaway/septic tank. Kindly go for 9" blocks for your foundation works to decking level. 6" blocks can be used for small partitions like toilets. After decking you can use 9" blocks on all external walls/major walls running/cutting across the structure and 6" blocks on every place. But if you or your client still insists on using 6" blocks from start to finish kindly introduce more columns on your structure and do a proper foundation for your structure. Goodluck to you.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by yomiknows: 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
Can one someone please help with an estimate of what it will cost to build a modest 3 bedroom bungalow in Lagos.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by yak(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
yomiknows:
Can one someone please help with an estimate of what it will cost to build a modest 3 bedroom bungalow in Lagos.

I wish to know too but in Abeokuta Ogun State
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by PqsMike: 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
check my signature
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by alist(m): 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by joeleerules(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
yak:

I wish to know too but in Abeokuta Ogun State
yomiknows:

Send me a mail, Floorichng@gmail.com if you still do need it
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Adextunji(m): 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hello guys, I am planning a project, a 7 unit of 2 bedroom flat with a shared toilet and bathroom, and a 5 bedroom duplex ensuit, with a study and a bar. The full building is 27000mm by 12000mm. I need estimate from foundation.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
Adextunji:
Hello guys, I am planning a project, a 7 unit of 2 bedroom flat with a shared toilet and bathroom, and a 5 bedroom duplex ensuit, with a study and a bar. The full building is 27000mm by 12000mm. I need estimate from foundation.
Present your drawing you get estimated cost.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
GRANITE Price Slash
Lekki, VI, Ikoyi, Ajah 30tons @N140,000
Mainland 30tons @N135,000

Hurry now
Call: 08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392536, 08098055224
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by bixton(m): 7:06am On Jun 27, 2017
Adextunji:
. Send your design plans to get estimation and what's the nature of your land to know the type of foundation most suitable.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Adextunji(m): 8:53am On Jun 27, 2017
Chekitaut:

Thanks

ok bro.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Adextunji(m): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2017
Chekitaut:

Thanks

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Adextunji(m): 9:36am On Jun 27, 2017
Chekitaut:

Thanks

hello cheki, I ve sent d drawings, aw much should I budget. It is in Lagos. I will appreciate if I get quotation of d project. For the duplex side, I was thinking of wooden stairs.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Adextunji(m): 9:55am On Jun 27, 2017
bixton:
. Send your design plans to get estimation and what's the nature of your land to know the type of foundation most suitable.

The land has a solid composition, it has a level topography. I will appreciate ur quick response.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Adextunji(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hi Chekitaut and Bixton, I am waiting for ur reply bro.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by bixton(m): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Adextunji:

The land has a solid composition, it has a level topography. I will appreciate ur quick response.

Thanks
. The proper plan to send is the "foundation layout" plan. Kindly send that to benavoh@gmail.com.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Adextunji(m): 11:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
bixton:
. The proper plan to send is the "foundation layout" plan. Kindly send that to benavoh@gmail.com.

k, the foundation is 1500mm deep, and the column base is 1500mm, there will be some filling to be done also. I will appreciate ur response with the estimate.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by jaytime(m): 2:12am On Jun 28, 2017
FOR SALE: A plot of land together with a newly finished Boys' Quarters of 2 units room and parlour self contain on it is up for sale.
Call 08123275855
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by bixton(m): 7:10am On Jun 28, 2017
Adextunji:

k, the foundation is 1500mm deep, and the column base is 1500mm, there will be some filling to be done also. I will appreciate ur response with the estimate.
. That's not what I requested. Check your drawings and you'll see the one they wrote "foundation layout plan". That's what I want and send it to my email @benavoh@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Adextunji(m): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
bixton:
. That's not what I requested. Check your drawings and you'll see the one they wrote "foundation layout plan". That's what I want and send it to my email @benavoh@gmail.com. Thanks.

I knw what u were saying, I don't hv time to search for it, dats Y I wrote it out.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by bixton(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
Adextunji:

I knw what u were saying, I don't hv time to search for it, dats Y I wrote it out.
. That's the most important thing I need to give you a quote. Preamble quote will be foundation stage(±4.5M), decking/Ist floor(±5.5M), decking/2nd floor(±6M).
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Adextunji:
Hi Chekitaut and Bixton, I am waiting for ur reply bro.
Inbox me the full drawing & location in Lagos
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Adextunji(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2017
Chekitaut:
Inbox me the full drawing & location in Lagos

is ur mail the one on ur signature
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Adextunji(m): 10:01am On Jun 30, 2017
bixton:
. That's the most important thing I need to give you a quote. Preamble quote will be foundation stage(±4.5M), decking/Ist floor(±5.5M), decking/2nd floor(±6M).

Bixton I appreciate that, what about rough estimate of plastering, roofing and furnishing, I mean plumbing, electrical installation, other materials like kitchen cabinet, wadrobes, toilet materials and so on.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Adextunji(m): 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
bixton:

hello Bixton, my system data is finished, so am using my small phone to message you right now. But pls just try to get the estimate.
I will appreciate the estimate.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

BRICKS,BRICK,BRICK TILES,BURNT BRICKS,RED BRICKS,FOR SALE IN NIGERIA. ✯✯✯✯✯ ☸☸ / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.