Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria - Properties (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria (371547 Views)

Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / What Is The Cost Of Building A 4 Flat House In Ikorodu / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Nbg4real: 11:10am On Feb 11, 2016
pls help me with cost of decking my house attached here is the architectural design. it has 23pillars

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by hakir(m): 1:57am On Feb 13, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2190662/high-tech-estate-highbrow-guzape-hill#31518091

We do Abuja real estate services. We call on all Nigerians at home or in diaspora to key into Abuja real estate be it land or houses.

A lot of people will have gotten bitter experiences from either unprofessional local agents or family members with regards property frauds

Thereby loosing hard earn (sweat money) in the process.

I want to assure you via this medium that I will do my best to act professionally with you regarding all property transaction and flourishing you with the

best of advise.

If you have a budget on any intended purchase, I will be of good help with regards possibility of acquisition with respect to preferred location, type of property and budget.

Abuja properties aren't that complicated but you need to the right place to source and what to look out for. Most agent are more interested in the money and aren't sensitive to the client's interest. For example, its imparative to know the density of landed properties to be sure it fits into the purpose of acquisition, most agent don't really know how that plays out.

If you need to know anything real estate about Abuja or just trying to seek an advice email me on prestigecountryhomes@gmail or look out in my signature for my other contacts.

The above link is one of my ongoing project in guzape hill a highbrow are by asokoro extension.

Also the attached picture is an ongoing 500 housing unit in bwari area council boarding Niger state, C of O, 28 miles from Maitama with a smooth tarred road all the way to the site less about 300 metres going for 7.5m & 8.5m each (3 bedroom fully detached on 600m² land) and DPC going for 2.8m. For those interested in speculating, further from this estate are lands for 300k each all has a flexible payment plans

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by kknwa: 1:50pm On May 01, 2016
please naira ppl, how much will it cost me to build 4flat in Imo state? stage by quote will be good help. thanks angry angry

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjYvurN9LjMAhWHaRQKHZcjC7wQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsandeco.com.ua%2Fportfolio%2F&psig=AFQjCNGmaCEJBzK9MclnwNJgEfuEYQbGPA&ust=1462193176996462

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Jeusthin: 3:58pm On May 01, 2016
I want to build a mini  4 bedroom duplex of 24×34ft perimeter. What's the cost of German floor and the decking respectively. A living room,  kitchen and a small room downstairs;  then, three rooms up.
Thanks and God bless
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by adebaxton(m): 3:28pm On May 02, 2016
Jeusthin:
I want to build a mini  4 bedroom duplex of 24×34ft perimeter. What's the cost of German floor and the decking respectively. A living room,  kitchen and a small room downstairs;  then, three rooms up.
Thanks and God bless
The floor plan will go a long way to proffer an accurate estimate.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 02, 2016
Beware of imitations, colour fading and chips loosing roof tiles..

#ThinkWichtechRoofing
#BuyGenuineGerard

For enquiries:
Tel/whatsapp- 08032261712
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by customised87: 4:13pm On May 02, 2016
Hi,pls i want to build a four bedroom bungallow flat in ibadan with a moderate finishing..pls can a building engineer or quantity surveyor talk to me through this email femioyatope@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by phemmy88(m): 4:10am On May 03, 2016
Hi all,

To everyone requesting for approximate cost/estimate for their project, its advisable to contact a professional Quantity Surveyor. i'm a Freelance Quantity Surveyor and vastly experienced in building and civil works. I am a certified project manager.

send me a mail
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 8:23am On May 03, 2016
For your 4-5Bedroom duplex
You need 130tons of Granite in a swap area(standard)

100tons on a dry land for Pad foundation + German floor(standard)

5Bedroom bongalow you need 60-80tons of Granite + german floor(standard)
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Yeron: 3:50pm On May 31, 2016
I need an estimated cost to finish (carcass) of a 4 bedroom duplex with 2 units of 3 bedroom flats attached/ behind the duplex. The Dimension is 11.8m by 23m.

Also if the project is to be done in phases, how can it be segmented eg foundation/german floor,block setting, decking etc and the likely cost implication of the various phases.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by mujeebmuhsin: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
We do Abuja real estate services. We call on all Nigerians at home or in diaspora to key into Abuja real estate be it land or houses.

A lot of people will have gotten bitter experiences from either unprofessional local agents or family members with regards property frauds

Thereby loosing hard earn (sweat money) in the process.

I want to assure you via this medium that I will do my best to act professionally with you regarding all property transaction and flourishing you with the

best of advise.

If you have a budget on any intended purchase, I will be of good help with regards possibility of acquisition with respect to preferred location, type of property and budget.

Abuja properties aren't that complicated but you need to the right place to source and what to look out for. Most agent are more interested in the money and aren't sensitive to the client's interest. For example, its imparative to know the density of landed properties to be sure it fits into the purpose of acquisition, most agent don't really know how that plays out.

If you need to know anything real estate about Abuja or just trying to seek an advice email me on prestigecountryhomes@gmail or look out in my signature for my other contacts.

The above link is one of my ongoing project in guzape hill a highbrow are by asokoro extension.

Also the attached picture is an ongoing 500 housing unit in bwari area council boarding Niger state, C of O, 28 miles from Maitama with a smooth tarred road all the way to the site less about 300 metres going for 7.5m & 8.5m each (3 bedroom fully detached on 600m² land) and DPC going for 2.8m. For those interested in speculating, further from this estate are lands for 300k each all has a flexible payment plans

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Vinoomo: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
Please I need estimate on how much will it cost to take a 2 flat of 3 bedrooms each from the foundation to feeling level.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by olumide4christ: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
Vinoomo:
Please I need estimate on how much will it cost to take a 2 flat of 3 bedrooms each from the foundation to feeling level.

You need to engage a Quantity Surveyor to provide such service for you. Visit my thread to learn more.... https://www.nairaland.com/2836058/talk-quantity-surveyors-construction-costs

You can also contact me using my details in my signature.

All the best!!
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by sabolee130(m): 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
hello, what is the minimum amount that can build 3 bedroom bungalow with raft foundation and simple finishing,PVC ceiling,alluminium flat roof,sliding alu windows,normal floor tile,two room share one toilet,masters ensuite,straight forward design,normal painting?
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by noble71(m): 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
gom:
Promise,

Thanks for the advice not to sell the land. He gave the estimates you have up here quite differently and more exhorbitantly. Also gave estimate for Iron-rods of like 500k. It is really scary and that was why I thought to opt out. I think I will just consult someone more trustworthy or get my brother to take over.
I am in the States.

bro. since u are building a boungalow steel reinforcement (iron) is not needed much it wont cost u more than 100k.
Civil Engineer speaking.......
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by alist(m): 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
sabolee130:
hello, what is the minimum amount that can build 3 bedroom bungalow with raft foundation and simple finishing,PVC ceiling,alluminium flat roof,sliding alu windows,normal floor tile,two room share one toilet,masters ensuite,straight forward design,normal painting?
12-15million
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by bixton(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
Karu/New Karu is a good loaction to put up your structure. Yea it's about 15 minutes drive to Abuja without traffic though.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by cornald: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Good day my good people ps i need stage by stage break down of what it will cost to build a 4bedroom duplex and bedroom each attach to it up and down. Dat comprehensive break down to enable me make up my mind
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by cornald: 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
Good day my good people ps i need stage by stage break down of what it will cost to build a 4bedroom duplex and bedroom each attach to it up and down. Dat comprehensive break down to enable me make up my mind[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by gist4kidsblog: 9:21am On Sep 27, 2016
Call/WhatsApp 080-85-310-359 to know the current price of original stone coated and aluminum roofing sheet

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by bixton(m): 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
There's a 2 plots of land close to Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa State going for #1.5M/plot. Also a 3 bedroom apartment along Azikoro village @ #5.5M and a Duplex @ Biogbolo @ asking price of #40M. Contact me via 0803938732 for more details.

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by bixton(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nbg4real:
pls help me with cost of decking my house attached here is the architectural design. it has 23pillars
. Depending on your location and price of rods,granite&sand. But it should be within the range of #2.5-#3M. But on a general note the amount you spent bringing the structure from foundation to DPC level should give you a guide on what to spend @ the decking level.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by bixton(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
Vinoomo:
. If you have your house plan it would be good to start from there and where is your location where you need to cite the structure? You can contact me via whatsup 08039387432.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by alist(m): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2016
cornald:
Good day my good people ps i need stage by stage break down of what it will cost to build a 4bedroom duplex and bedroom each attach to it up and down. Dat comprehensive break down to enable me make up my mind[color=#990000][/color]
22-25m but depends greatly on the type and topography of lot and ur taste...email plan for a comprehensive breakdown. alistdevelopers@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by alist(m): 10:57am On Sep 28, 2016
Vinoomo:
email us with plan for a comprehensive quote. alistdevelopers@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by tsquareroofs: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
me3000:
can anyone help me to calculate the cost or what it or need to deck two flat of 3 bed room and 2 bed room in mowe the length are 39.86ft by 76.853ft that's what is on the drawing plan pls help me through on what it will cost for the decking. Rod, wood, sand, cement etc

Good day.
I am Mr Tony Okelue Ugochukwu, I got your email from Nairalanders site, am into roofing, pop, windows. please i will like us to do communicate on this subject if you havent done your roofing and others, my products are very cheap ok. thank you whatsapp +2348035054458, +2348064573257
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by osimini: 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hi Nairalanders,

I would appreciate any "rough" estimate / Budget on what it would cost to finish a 2 storey, 2 flats building that is roofed ( Carcas )

Things like

1. wiring
2. plumbing
3. Plastering
4. Ceiling (and Roofing boards)
5. Painting
6. Alumaco windows
7. 18 Doors

Any reference to a reputable builder with expertise in finishing is welcomed,

The House is located in Port Harcourt, Rivers state
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Chekitaut: 12:30am On Oct 12, 2016
osimini:
Hi Nairalanders,

I would appreciate any "rough" estimate / Budget on what it would cost to finish a 2 storey, 2 flats building that is roofed ( Carcas )

Things like

1. wiring
2. plumbing
3. Plastering
5. Painting
6. Alumaco windows
7. 18 Doors

Spyder880 or Segcy14 one of them is who you looking for.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by bixton(m): 7:30am On Oct 12, 2016
osimini:
Hi Nairalanders,

Things like

1. wiring
2. plumbing
3. Plastering
5. Painting
6. Alumaco windows
7. 18 Doors

. Good day. You can send me the plan of the structure if there were no modification/alteration for detailed estimates or just a pix of the physical structure from the front,back and side views of the building. Contact me via 08039387432(whatsup) and email benavoh@gmail.com. I am @ your service.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by sparrowsparrow1: 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nbg4real:
Hi all, i want to build a 5 room duplex, it will be 1 bedroom and parlor down with toilet and kitchen. 3 bedroom and parlor up, with dining toilet and kitchen, can someone help me with the cost. is a village house
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by bixton(m): 6:16am On Dec 23, 2016
sparrowsparrow1:

Hi all, i want to build a 5 room duplex, it will be 1 bedroom and parlor down with toilet and kitchen. 3 bedroom and parlor up, with dining toilet and kitchen, can someone help me with the cost. is a village house
Which state?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

BRICKS,BRICK,BRICK TILES,BURNT BRICKS,RED BRICKS,FOR SALE IN NIGERIA. ✯✯✯✯✯ ☸☸ / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.