Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

The Mistake Many Young Ladies Are Making. True Or False? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mistake Many Young Ladies Are Making. True Or False? (1526 Views)

Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships / The Costly Mistake Many Men Make When Choosing A Marriage Partner / Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mistake Many Young Ladies Are Making. True Or False? by BobiDamani: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
Many young ladies of this generation are now more focused on marrying a rich man instead of focusing more on how to become a rich wife.

Do you agree or disagree with this?
Re: The Mistake Many Young Ladies Are Making. True Or False? by Davash222(m): 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
How many of them have the mindset of making money?
90% of Nigerian girls will die of starvation if fire burn their puccy.

2 Likes

Re: The Mistake Many Young Ladies Are Making. True Or False? by neonly: 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Davash222:

Re: The Mistake Many Young Ladies Are Making. True Or False? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
I concur. I personally believe we should all aim to be sufficient financially. Rather our youths focus on the most irrelevant things.
Either sex (for the guys) or getting a guy for money's sake (the ladies)
Re: The Mistake Many Young Ladies Are Making. True Or False? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
What is wrong with that?
Re: The Mistake Many Young Ladies Are Making. True Or False? by MrCork: 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blu03:
I concur. I personally believe we should all aim to be sufficient financially. Rather our youths focus on the most irrelevant things.
Either sex (for the guys) or getting a guy for money's sake (the ladies)

..did I mention I drive BMW mtec & am from London & I also drive £35,000(cash) range rover & I have moiney.....juss in case u ask!! wink
Re: The Mistake Many Young Ladies Are Making. True Or False? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
BobiDamani:
Many young ladies of this generation are now more focused on marrying a rich man instead of focusing more on how to become a rich wife.

Do you agree or disagree with this?

Ehen? You, what are you focusing on? Should they focus on marrying poor men? Did you not wish your mother married Otedola? I even hear children and even some adults singing the "who is your daddy, Otedola" song meaning no one want to be associated with poverty.
I dont see any crime in that. Leave us let us focus on the rich biko.
After all Focusing on marrying a rich man is also part of focusing on becoming rich too na. So any focus is a focusing. Hahahaaa...

1 Like

Re: The Mistake Many Young Ladies Are Making. True Or False? by icon91(m): 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
Davash222:

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Nairalander Should Coach Me Please / Have You Ever Been Disappointed By These Set Of People Before? / I Transferred Airtime To Someone But They Didn't Receive It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.