Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Have You Ever Been Disappointed By These Set Of People Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Disappointed By These Set Of People Before? (1532 Views)

Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? / Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Disappointed By These Set Of People Before? by Iamdbull: 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
So I opened a thread 2 weeks ago about my endeavors in going to a studio to make a song with my live savings, here is the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6384768/just-recorded-song-life-savings

last week Friday I also bought drinks and took it to the studio just to motivate them.

But tommorow will make it 2 weeks I made the song and all the promotion preparation has been made but the sound engineer is not reaching out to me.

I don't want to pressure him because I want him to do the best, because from what I observed when I visited he seems to have fallen in love with the song.

what even impressed me about him was that he chased after me after Leaving the studio just to record a 2 word phrase again.

But in general I noticed all these artisans are the same, they keep disappointing, people are really desperate to listen to the song but it's not ready.
I just pray it comes out well.

So guys share your own story about an artisan(tailor, drycleaners, shoe maker, make up artist, carpenter etc) disappointing you.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Disappointed By These Set Of People Before? by HopeVictor(m): 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Phone repairers own mad oh.. na so my phone dey for person hand more than one week everyday I dey go press am but I no dey carry am go back..Even I vex go reach there once I see the guy I go just tire self

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Disappointed By These Set Of People Before? by Charmingrascal(m): 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
Iamdbull:
So I opened a thread 2 weeks ago about my endeavors in going to a studio to make a song with my live savings, here is the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6384768/just-recorded-song-life-savings

last week Friday I also bought drinks and took it to the studio just to motivate them.

But tommorow will make it 2 weeks I made the song and all the promotion preparation has been made but the sound engineer is not reaching out to me.

I don't want to pressure him because I want him to do the best, because from what I observed when I visited he seems to have fallen in love with the song.

what even impressed me about him was that he chased after me after Leaving the studio just to record a 2 word phrase again.

But in general I noticed all these artisans are the same, they keep disappointing, people are really desperate to listen to the song but it's not ready.
I just pray it comes out well.

So guys share your own story about an artisan(tailor, drycleaners, shoe maker, make up artist, carpenter etc) disappointing you.

Sound engineers are always like that, especially the ones with busy schedules.
Just try and give him a call or WhatsApp message, u should know how to relate with him without him feeling like you are bugging him so that he won't do nonsense mixing and mastering for u.
I remember when I recorded my first song I was anxious and curious to listen to it, I know the feeling of wanting to listen to ur song.

I am not a full time Artiste I just do it for fun, I am an introvert like you and music is my strength and motivation.

I pray your blow bro I wish u well when your song is blown come back and do thanks giving. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Disappointed By These Set Of People Before? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
when it comes to disappointment,
nigerian tailors bear the name amaka

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Disappointed By These Set Of People Before? by Iamdbull: 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Sound engineers are always like that, especially the ones with busy schedules.
Just try and give him a call or WhatsApp message, u should know how to relate with him without him feeling like you are bugging him so that he won't do nonsense mixing and mastering for u.
I remember when I recorded my first song I was anxious and curious to listen to it, I know the feeling of wanting to listen to ur song.

I am not a full time Artiste I just do it for fun, I am an introvert like you and music is my strength and motivation.

I pray your blow bro I wish u well when your song is blown come back and do thanks giving. Lol

ofcourse bro. I intend to do massive give away on nairaland
Re: Have You Ever Been Disappointed By These Set Of People Before? by Iamdbull: 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
anthonyuncle:
when it comes to disappointment, nigerian tailors bear the name amaka
chai na true sha
Re: Have You Ever Been Disappointed By These Set Of People Before? by Iamdbull: 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
HopeVictor:
Phone repairers own mad oh.. na so my phone dey for person hand more than one week everyday I dey go press am but I no dey carry am go back..Even I vex go reach there once I see the guy I go just tire self
na wa ooo
Re: Have You Ever Been Disappointed By These Set Of People Before? by Randy100: 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
My uncle in those years I was trying to find my feet promised me 50k for house rent. I pleaded with my landlord to give me till Monday to pay up. On that Monday, the idiot refused to pick my call. I kept calling throughout the day. I decided to use another line to call him, to my chagrin, he picked up and started telling me story of how he lost money and business not doing well. Thank God for my mama who has to come to my rescue with the money.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Disappointed By These Set Of People Before? by Iamdbull: 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
Randy100:
My uncle in those years I was trying to find my feet promised me 50k for house rent. I pleaded with my landlord to give me till Monday to pay up. On that Monday, the idiot refused to pick my call. I kept calling throughout the day. I decided to use another line to call him, to my chagrin, he picked up and started telling me story of how he lost money and business not doing well. Thank God for my mama who has to come to my rescue with the money.
human beings

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Disappointed By These Set Of People Before? by Nazgul: 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
I've been disappointed my a local artist, but it was me directly, he was hired to play at the traditional marriage of my cousin, after collecting upfront payment, he didn't show up, we called and called and called, all he kept telling us is that he was close. How close we asked, he'll hang up, it wasn't funny that day. We had to make do with a phone connected to the amplifier as our DJ. Many people didn't notice it tho, and the wedding was splendid.

I've been disappointed by a tailor, gave him a material to sew for my uncle's burial, the lazy dude charged me double cos according to him it was express, maybe it's because of how urgent I told him I needed it. I paid and he failed to hold up his end of the bargain. I ended up being the only family member without the approved Ankara in the burial.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Disappointed By These Set Of People Before? by Iamdbull: 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nazgul:
I've been disappointed my a local artist, but it was me directly, he was hired to play at the traditional marriage of my cousin, after collecting upfront payment, he didn't show up, we called and called and called, all he kept telling us is that he was close. How close we asked, he'll hang up, it wasn't funny that day. We had to make do with a phone connected to the amplifier as our DJ. Many people didn't notice it tho, and the wedding was splendid.

I've been disappointed by a tailor, gave him a material to sew for my uncle's burial, the lazy dude charged me double cos according to him it was express, maybe it's because of how urgent I told him I needed it. I paid and he failed to hold up his end of the bargain. I ended up being the only family member without the approved Ankara in the burial.
people will now be looking at you at the burial like u not serious
Re: Have You Ever Been Disappointed By These Set Of People Before? by Nazgul: 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
Iamdbull:

people will now be looking at you at the burial like u not serious
You can imagine how terrible that experience was.
Re: Have You Ever Been Disappointed By These Set Of People Before? by Dreyton36: 12:23am On Jan 30, 2021
Visited my kids in Lagos 3yrs back

Bought an oraimo mp3 from ikeja mall worth 300k
Took it to relax shrine to smoke some weed and listen to some good music with the mp3

Las Las Sha highness of LOUD enter me so I use my own hand spoil the mp3

Till today the engineer never still finish am grin

Me wey I don even forget the mp sef

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Have You Ever Been Disappointed By These Set Of People Before? by SavageResponse(m): 1:51am On Jan 30, 2021
Tailors are the master of disappointment as far as artisans are concerned! angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Disappointed By These Set Of People Before? by Iamdbull: 10:36am On Jan 30, 2021
SavageResponse:
Tailors are the master of disappointment as far as artisans are concerned! angry
seconded
Re: Have You Ever Been Disappointed By These Set Of People Before? by Iamdbull: 11:44am On Jan 30, 2021
anthonyuncle:
when it comes to disappointment, nigerian tailors bear the name amaka
amaka disappoint me
Re: Have You Ever Been Disappointed By These Set Of People Before? by phelonrays: 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
HopeVictor:
Re: Have You Ever Been Disappointed By These Set Of People Before? by Iamdbull: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
Dreyton36:
Visited my kids in Lagos 3yrs back

Bought an oraimo mp3 from ikeja mall worth 300k
Took it to relax shrine to smoke some weed and listen to some good music with the mp3

Las Las Sha highness of LOUD enter me so I use my own hand spoil the mp3

Till today the engineer never still finish am grin

Me wey I don even forget the mp sef

Lights up my kpoli in peace

you mean since 3 years?
Re: Have You Ever Been Disappointed By These Set Of People Before? by Dreyton36: 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
Iamdbull:

you mean since 3 years?

Yeah
Re: Have You Ever Been Disappointed By These Set Of People Before? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
Iamdbull:

amaka disappoint me

their disappointment na continuous
Re: Have You Ever Been Disappointed By These Set Of People Before? by Iamdbull: 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
Dreyton36:

Yeah
na wa ooh
Re: Have You Ever Been Disappointed By These Set Of People Before? by Youngpo413: 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
anthonyuncle:

their disappointment na continuous
Yeah,present continous....e no dey finish.
Re: Have You Ever Been Disappointed By These Set Of People Before? by Iamdbull: 10:42am On Jan 31, 2021
Youngpo413:
Yeah,present continous....e no dey finish.
lol

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Spend Any Amount Of Money On And Won't See It As Waste Of Money? / #bbnaija: Boma Fingers Tega In The Executive Lounge / Teenage Girl Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Boyfriend In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.