Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No (5623 Views)

My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. / Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . / How Is It Like Dating An Hausa Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by AfroKnight: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2020
Northerner babes get temper o. grin
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by BrainArk(m): 11:36am On Feb 02, 2020
MrCork:

Blu03 is not a foreigna sir...she is half cast. She always complaining but I no she definitely need man.
Please can u do us a favour & marry her so she can quit stresssssssing people up on nairaland? Please?
angry
you are no longer disturbing jewsgra, it is now blu
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Irijosa777(m): 11:42am On Feb 02, 2020
AfroKnight:
Northerner babes get temper o. grin

That's not true but, even if it is true is not all of them that have hot temper!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by AfroKnight: 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
Irijosa777:

That's not true but, even if it is true is not all of them that have hot temper!

Okay o
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Aysha110(f): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
Anasko:

We have Hausa Christians Aysha, and they are core Hausas infact they could speak the language more than u. We have them in Manumfashi, Kankara and other parts of katsina state, If you go to Kano state they are in few villages like Rogo, Sumaila local government etc, In Kaduna they are found in Ikara, Makarfi, Gubuchi and the rest.

Oh i did'nt even know b4,thanks for d enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Wanity(m): 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
Aysha110:

I don think in hausa we have christains,Actually its difficult to find,but i don't know if they exist.

Liar
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Karleb(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
Go for what you want.

But I must warn you, even till now the north is not safe especially for strangers. So be careful of what you wish for.
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Alberttahir: 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
There's nothing wrong marrying Hausa Lady my brother. If that's what you want, pray over it and go for it. I have the same desire too. May God help you to make the right choice, Amin.
Irijosa777:

Greetings Nairalander, I am from Delta State in my final year at the University of Benin. I have not been a in relationship and currently am not in a relationship but am planning of going into a relationship during my NYSC next year preferably an hausa girl.

My mom and family want me to marry from my tribe, but deep in my heart I want to marry an hausa girl, it started as a joke but is becoming real and the feeling is becoming so strong within me, I don't have any hausa friends, I have never be to the north before and I don't have any connections with them. The true is that if you ask me why I want to marry an hausa girl, I don't have any reason but falling in love with an hausa girl is already planted in my heart.
My plan was to do my NYSC in the North then get closer/study them and fine the love of my life there but my family won't agree to that, they are strongly against it specially when I said I don't mind if she is a Christian or a Muslim because I don't discriminate irrespective of ur tribe or religious.
Am i making a mistake? Have anybody experience any thing like that?
Is it mission impossible?
Please your advise/opinion is highly needed.
Thanks you!

1 Like

Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Greatzeus(m): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
Irijosa777:

Greetings Nairalander, I am from Delta State in my final year at the University of Benin. I have not been a in relationship and currently am not in a relationship but am planning of going into a relationship during my NYSC next year preferably an hausa girl.

My mom and family want me to marry from my tribe, but deep in my heart I want to marry an hausa girl, it started as a joke but is becoming real and the feeling is becoming so strong within me, I don't have any hausa friends, I have never be to the north before and I don't have any connections with them. The true is that if you ask me why I want to marry an hausa girl, I don't have any reason but falling in love with an hausa girl is already planted in my heart.
My plan was to do my NYSC in the North then get closer/study them and fine the love of my life there but my family won't agree to that, they are strongly against it specially when I said I don't mind if she is a Christian or a Muslim because I don't discriminate irrespective of ur tribe or religious.
Am i making a mistake? Have anybody experience any thing like that?
Is it mission impossible?
Please your advise/opinion is highly needed.
Thanks you!
Misplaced priority,you are in your final year,you don't even know when you will graduate (if you fall a compulsory course you will have extra year or years), you don't know when you will serve,after you did all this,you don't know where job will come from,you are here fantasizing about Hausa girls.
I am sure you think your case is different like millions have thought before you,serve, submit CVs,go for interviews, choose between many jobs undecided?
By the time you spend just a year without job,your brain will reset, instead of you to face your studies and acquire skills,you are fantasizing about irrelevant things.
Unless your father have a company where job is waiting for you,you will say' I told you so'.
You don't need any advice,the only thing you need is money. You can marry any woman from any where in Nigeria or the world. Get money first.
Tinubu has a Christian wife,Atiku has a Christian wife,Yoruba wife,even Igbo wife.

1 Like

Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by kunleweb: 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blu03:
From what you've written, i believe that you're just being influenced by what you've heard.
I stay in the North, and to be honest i wouldn't encourage you to pick a hausa as a wife.
Excect for those of the fulani tribe and a few hausa's the North has little to offer in terms of beauty. Nothing erotic.
Moral wise, the same thing. The religion helps to curb their sexual appetite but not entirely.
One good point about them that a man would appreciate is that they are submissive and docile.
Then again, don't make any rash decision first. Experience the people yourself first.

What's with their sexual appetite that religion curbs?

1 Like

Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Arrewa: 9:04am On Feb 03, 2020
You dey mind that olosho... The fact that they dont sleep around like their southern counterparts is the reason she concluded that religion curbs their sexual appetite
kunleweb:

What's with their sexual appetite that religion curbs?
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Nina25(f): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
good luck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? / Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? / Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.