Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,231 members, 7,846,093 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No (5637 Views)

My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. / Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . / How Is It Like Dating An Hausa Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Goldencheese(m): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2020
Irijosa777:

Greetings Nairalander, I am from Delta State in my final year at the University of Benin. I have not been a in relationship and currently am not in a relationship but am planning of going into a relationship during my NYSC next year preferably an hausa girl.

My mom and family want me to marry from my tribe, but deep in my heart I want to marry an hausa girl, it started as a joke but is becoming real and the feeling is becoming so strong within me, I don't have any hausa friends, I have never be to the north before and I don't have any connections with them. The true is that if you ask me why I want to marry an hausa girl, I don't have any reason but falling in love with an hausa girl is already planted in my heart.
My plan was to do my NYSC in the North then get closer/study them and fine the love of my life there but my family won't agree to that, they are strongly against it specially when I said I don't mind if she is a Christian or a Muslim because I don't discriminate irrespective of ur tribe or religious.
Am i making a mistake? Have anybody experience any thing like that?
Is it mission impossible?
Please your advise/opinion is highly needed.
Thanks you!

Although I don't know why you want to marry a Hausa girl but the fact is that all of us are created differently and are designed to love and have passions differently. You can marry from anywhere, including the North. There are plenty Hausa Christians who are looking to marry out their daughters to Southerners. There is this General in the Nigerian Army with very beautiful girls well educated. If I wasn't married, I could have had one or two things to do with one of their daughters. Hausa Christian girls are in all states of the North and like southern girls, if this is your desire, you may find the one that will meet your criteria of a life partner.

Nothing is impossible and impossible is nothing.

But pray because marriage no be beans.
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Irijosa777(m): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
Aysha110:

Yes some are born in the north but that does'nt mean they are hausas,must of the pple here in north are guest but they can speak hausa fluently,some is just job that brought them or thier parent.but its quite difficult to find hausas practicing christianity.

I understood what you mean but I am not just taking about born in the North, I mean hausa by tribe, I am not close to them doesn't mean we don't talk or introduced ourselves!!!
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Irijosa777(m): 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
Goldencheese:

Although I don't know why you want to marry a Hausa girl but the fact is that all of us are created differently and are designed to love and have passions differently. You can marry from anywhere, including the North. There are plenty Hausa Christians who are looking to marry out their daughters to Southerners. There is this General in the Nigerian Army with very beautiful girls well educated. If I wasn't married, I could have had one or two things to do with one of their daughters. Hausa Christian girls are in all states of the North and like southern girls, if this is your desire, you may find the one that will meet your criteria of a life partner.

Nothing is impossible and impossible is nothing.

But pray because marriage no be beans.

wow!
I really appreciate your comments, advise and recommendation.
thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by okpalaAnambra: 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blu03:
From what you've written, i believe that you're just being influenced by what you've heard.
I stay in the North, and to be honest i wouldn't encourage you to pick a hausa as a wife.
Excect for those of the fulani tribe and a few hausa's the North has little to offer in terms of beauty. Nothing erotic.
Moral wise, the same thing. The religion helps to curb their sexual appetite but not entirely.
One good point about them that a man would appreciate is that they are submissive and docile.
Then again, don't make any rash decision first. Experience the people yourself first.
Where in the north are you ma'am?
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Aysha110(f): 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blu03:
undecided Hausa christians are extremely much. Get your facts straight.
Except you aren't in the north...

No i live in the north

2 Likes

Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by okpalaAnambra: 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
Irijosa777:

I am a Christian and I am not giving up my faith for any reason, but if it's not possible for me to marry hausa Muslim, are there not Hausa Christians?
They're ..even in Sokoto, Kano and Kaduna and not to talk of the numerous Hausa Christians in Adamawa and Gombe
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by okpalaAnambra: 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Aysha110:

I don think in hausa we have christains,Actually its difficult to find,but i don't know if they exist.
Lol..you're ignorant, they're many Hausa Christians..I have one as a friend
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by okpalaAnambra: 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
Blu03:
undecided Hausa christians are extremely much. Get your facts straight.
Except you aren't in the north...
They don't know...them full Kano, Kaduna and Katsina..let alone Adamawa and Gombe
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by okpalaAnambra: 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2020
Aysha110:

No i live in the north
You're even in Kano..I have lots of Christian friends from Kano esp Fegge ..are you from Kano?
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Aysha110(f): 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2020
Irijosa777:

I understood what you mean but I am not just taking about born in the North, I mean hausa by tribe, I am not close to them doesn't mean we don't talk or introduced ourselves!!!

Ohk if dat is d case u can move on with ur decision i don't see any problem in proposing to hausa lady.may ur decision be fulfill.

1 Like

Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Aysha110(f): 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

You're even in Kano..I have lots of Christian friends from Kano esp Fegge ..are you from Kano?

Yes i'm from kano state.
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Trump2020: 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
Aysha110:

I don think in hausa we have christains,Actually its difficult to find,but i don't know if they exist.
Travel you no gree and you are here disgracing yourself. There are more indigenous Christians in Malumfashi LGA in Katsina than the number of Moslems in SE and SS combined
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by okpalaAnambra: 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
Aysha110:

Yes i'm from kano state.
Ok..I sent u a PM.. kindly reply
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by okpalaAnambra: 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
Trump2020:

Travel you no gree and you are here disgracing yourself. There are more indigenous Christians in Malumfashi LGA in Katsina than the number of Moslems in SE and SS combined
Exactly
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Aysha110(f): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Ok..I sent u a PM.. kindly reply

Ok
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Trump2020: 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2020
Aysha110:

No i live in the north
You don't because if you do, you won't be displaying gross ignorance here.

I have more than 100 Hausa Christian friends in one village alone.

It is estimated that in katsina alone, the population is about 35% indigenous Christians.

99% of Hausa Christian bears Moslems names, you will see a Christian bearing Aisha Abdullahi, Zainab Musa, Mohammed Abubabar
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by ContractKiller: 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
Since you've already made up your mind to pollute your family bloodline with inferior stock, why are you disturbing us with stupid questions?

Irijosa777:

Greetings Nairalander, I am from Delta State in my final year at the University of Benin. I have not been a in relationship and currently am not in a relationship but am planning of going into a relationship during my NYSC next year preferably an hausa girl.

My mom and family want me to marry from my tribe, but deep in my heart I want to marry an hausa girl, it started as a joke but is becoming real and the feeling is becoming so strong within me, I don't have any hausa friends, I have never be to the north before and I don't have any connections with them. The true is that if you ask me why I want to marry an hausa girl, I don't have any reason but falling in love with an hausa girl is already planted in my heart.
My plan was to do my NYSC in the North then get closer/study them and fine the love of my life there but my family won't agree to that, they are strongly against it specially when I said I don't mind if she is a Christian or a Muslim because I don't discriminate irrespective of ur tribe or religious.
Am i making a mistake? Have anybody experience any thing like that?
Is it mission impossible?
Please your advise/opinion is highly needed.
Thanks you!
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Goldencheese(m): 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
Irijosa777:

wow!
I really appreciate your comments, advise and recommendation.
thanks a lot

And like you have in the South, some of their ladies are ravishingly beautiful.
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Samfloxin(m): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
Irijosa777:

I am a Christian and I am not giving up my faith for any reason, but if it's not possible for me to marry hausa Muslim, are there not Hausa Christians?
Christianity is light,Islam is darkness...no connection
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Arrewa: 10:11pm On Feb 01, 2020
Come to the north... If you're lucky to meet a lady that loves you for who you are fine..

We have the most beautiful ladies in Africa...

1 Like

Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Arrewa: 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
Come and serve here in kano... You'll never regret serving in kano as a southerner

Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
smiley
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
Arrewa:
Come to the north... If you're lucky to meet a lady that loves you for who you are fine..

oga I want to marry Hausa girl Fulani what are my chances of me not getting killed?
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by flywheelz(m): 11:39pm On Feb 01, 2020
Reality go open your eye my guy.
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Nobody: 3:36am On Feb 02, 2020
This is just fantasy and not love here . I don't think you need that difference between need and want. Cure ur fantasy first good luck
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Anasko(m): 8:25am On Feb 02, 2020
Aysha110:

No i live in the north
We have Hausa Christians Aysha, and they are core Hausas infact they could speak the language more than u. We have them in Manumfashi, Kankara and other parts of katsina state, If you go to Kano state they are in few villages like Rogo, Sumaila local government etc, In Kaduna they are found in Ikara, Makarfi, Gubuchi and the rest.
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Anasko(m): 8:27am On Feb 02, 2020
Trump2020:

You don't because if you do, you won't be displaying gross ignorance here.

I have more than 100 Hausa Christian friends in one village alone.

It is estimated that in katsina alone, the population is about 35% indigenous Christians.

99% of Hausa Christian bears Moslems names, you will see a Christian bearing Aisha Abdullahi, Zainab Musa, Mohammed Abubabar
I quite dont agree with u, they are not more than 10%
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Nikes(m): 8:39am On Feb 02, 2020
Aysha110:

Ahhhh...abeg there are Hausa Christians o. Dont get it twisted. Though their population isn't much, they are scattered all across the true hausa states. And I'm not just talking about about Christians who can speak hausa. I'm talking about real Hausawa
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Nikes(m): 8:42am On Feb 02, 2020
I think in Nigeria, fulani girls take the beauty trophy. Followed then, by Igbo girls...Igbo amaka grin grin grin
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Irijosa777(m): 11:02am On Feb 02, 2020
Arrewa:

Thanks
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Irijosa777(m): 11:11am On Feb 02, 2020
azimo:
This is just fantasy and not love here . I don't think you need that difference between need and want. Cure ur fantasy first good luck

lolzzzzz
you are very funny
thanks for your advice all the same.
Re: I Want An Hausa Girl As A Wife But Family Say No by Irijosa777(m): 11:17am On Feb 02, 2020
flywheelz:
Reality go open your eye my guy.
I am already in reality and my eyes are open! what is wrong with a Southern marrying a Northerner? My prayer is for God to lead me to the right girl there.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People Laughed At Me For Marrying A Mad Man, 3 Days Later, They All Regretted / 10 Reasons To Not Date A Married Man / Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.