Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? (69401 Views)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home / "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by orgasm(m): 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
Honestly, you and your husband deserve each other...nonsense and ingredient
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by kokomilala(m): 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
You've got to be firm.Tell him to stop coming. What's up with him?
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by BlackfireX: 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please how can I politely stop my ex from visiting my home?

Yesterday was the third time my husband returns from work to meet my ex in our house.

After the incident that happened between us, my ex started coming closer to my husband and they became distance friends.
My husband invited him to our child's naming ceremony and that was how he got to know our house.

Eversince then he has been visiting and I am not comfortable with it.
I told if he must come he should come when my husband is around.

Please what should I do?

Sleep.with him many times,
And if your husband finds out, elope with your ex,
leave your children and husband.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Ekaka1(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
seandurse:
Does your husband know he's your ex? If yes, tell your husband his coming around is making you feel uncomfortable. And if he doesn't know he's your ex, summon courage to tell him then you can proceed by telling him you're going to poison him if he keeps coming around. This can make your husband believe you still not ha ing anything to do with the ex. But some men no get shame sha. How can you still going the the matrimonial home of your ex? He deserves whatever he gets. Rubbish!
Several people on here have asked her if her husband is aware ..he is her ex but she's not answered that question yet cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by jasman1: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
Weird and unexplained!! Something’s definitely not right, I’m sure we haven’t heard the last of this bizarre behavior. I also believe that there’s something you’re not telling us. I’m so sorry for your so call husband for keeping two snakes as friends, so sad. Then again, your husband may be gay or have that tendencies. You’re in big shit

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by farem: 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
I have told him. He said I shouldn't worry.
My husband promised to sponsor his edding whenever he wants to marry as an appreciation for all he did for me when I was single.
Just to please him, last year my husband awarded him a contract and that contract brought them together.

During my child's naming ceremony he was given our house address.

I am sorry, your husband, with this knowledge and understanding of what has transpired between you is still planning to sponsor wedding for him? I want to believe that the guy never shifted your pant before and your husband knows so well. ELSE that man of yours needs 21-day deliverance session on the deep blue sea!
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Rigidbuildings(m): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Yesterday was the third time my husband returns from work to meet my ex in our house.

After the incident that happened between us, my ex started coming closer to my husband and they became distance friends.
My husband invited him to our child's naming ceremony and that was how he got to know our house.

Please what should I do?

I see this leading to the death of your ex or your husband! Your husband might be considerate, probably he doesn’t even know what’s he’s doing. E.g he might be under one of your spells! E.g(Pussy sweetener) But trust me nothing last forever. Nature will set in someday and there will be a great catastrophe ! Do everything to stop your ex or else your past wrong doings is about to bring doom to u. ✌️
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by WINDSOW(m): 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
If u truly don't wana flirt n more with your ex, expose every detail to your parent & Pastor. They ll bear witness should any thing occur.
Sincerely, your husband is mad!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by jolyment: 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
HacheNoire:
Poison him on one of his coming visits

He will die either enroute home or at home.

Haaaa
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Ekaka1(m): 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
Thegoodone13:
Your husband knew what you didn't tell him through your ex. Your husband does not love you again and you need to work on him. He does not care if your ex sleep with you now. Tell your ex not to come around again and tell your husband not to allow your ex in your house again. If he refuses, tell your pastor or elderly person that your husband can obey. Value your marriage. Let me ask you one question. Did u have sex with your ex after married your husband? If yes, your husband know about it.
You guys are beginning to close in on this woman...see as una even dey circle am and pining her down on all fours to tell the truth...una badu for this forum gan grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by farem: 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are such an ingrate.
Do you know how many of us that wish that our partners were cool with our exes.

You have the prospect of a 3some on a platter and here you are complaining about a gift from God.

But this does not add up.
If x+10 = u ≤ 40%

Where 10 is your present spouse,
x is your ex
While you are u.
And u is less than in an optimal state.

Then what is y?

Y is simply that you did your ex bad.
He was a great guy but you schemed him away for your present husband out of greed and an addiction for cheating.

I know this because,
You feel sooooo uncomfortable with your ex around. You feel an indescribable amount of guilt each time you see him and it feels like you are staring at Karma in human garb.

For your husband to be that nice to your ex means that
Your husband knew you were cheating on your ex with him. He knows your ex didn't deserve that wrong, this explains why he feels obliged to set him up on life.

So it is either that he is a man of great conscience or a man who needs your ex as an ally to know the true you and decipher all of your trickery for him to feel this indebted to your ex.

Or even better.
Your husband and your ex may be gay and your ex is using this as his best revenge.

But one thing is certain.
You were two-faced and bad to your ex....this is why the bible says that the wicked runs when NOTHING is chasing them.

Get over it, what will be, will be.
This is because I've just found out from your previous post that your ex isn't really an ex but your best and most loyal patron in your prostitution days.

You owe him, an agreement is an agreement.
Your husband is a proper gentleman so he should understand this too.
I don't think your husband will even mind because someone who brings home his wife's ex and someone who marries a hoe doesn't expect much out of marriage.

My only prayer is that your husband is forever able to meet his financial, emotional and sexual obligations because water will surely find it's level.

What do I even know, over to Lalasticlala and the other elders.

You don kpai this thread!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Bigii(m): 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are such an ingrate.
Do you know how many of us that wish that our partners were cool with our exes.

You have the prospect of a 3some on a platter and here you are complaining about a gift from God.

But this does not add up.
If x+10 = u ≤ 40%

Where 10 is your present spouse,
x is your ex
While you are u.
And u is less than in an optimal state.

Then what is y?

Y is simply that you did your ex bad.
He was a great guy but you schemed him away for your present husband out of greed and an addiction for cheating.

I know this because,
You feel sooooo uncomfortable with your ex around. You feel an indescribable amount of guilt each time you see him and it feels like you are staring at Karma in human garb.

For your husband to be that nice to your ex means that
Your husband knew you were cheating on your ex with him. He knows your ex didn't deserve that wrong, this explains why he feels obliged to set him up on life.

So it is either that he is a man of great conscience or a man who needs your ex as an ally to know the true you and decipher all of your trickery for him to feel this indebted to your ex.

Or even better.
Your husband and your ex may be gay and your ex is using this as his best revenge.

But one thing is certain.
You were two-faced and bad to your ex....this is why the bible says that the wicked runs when NOTHING is chasing them.

Get over it, what will be, will be.
This is because I've just found out from your previous post that your ex isn't really an ex but your best and most loyal patron in your prostitution days.

You owe him, an agreement is an agreement.
Your husband is a proper gentleman so he should understand this too.
I don't think your husband will even mind because someone who brings home his wife's ex and someone who marries a hoe doesn't expect much out of marriage.

My only prayer is that your husband is forever able to meet his financial, emotional and sexual obligations because water will surely find it's level.

What do I even know, over to Lalasticlala and the other elders.

Lol your intelligent is next to none even in madness. grin grin grin grin

Oya take this bottle.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by LordReed2nd(m): 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please what should I do?
Does your husband know he is your ex? If he does then
Tell your husband that his "friend" is making you uncomfortable and that he should take your plea to stop him coming to the house when your husband is not around seriously.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
HacheNoire:

grin
O boy e!
I no fit control the laugh. You must evil!
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by ibietela2(m): 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
HacheNoire:

Lol
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by AntiWailer: 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lol

Your husband is an idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by QuickStandard: 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
My husband promised to sponsor his edding whenever he wants to marry as an appreciation for all he did for me when I was single.
Just to please him, last year my husband awarded him a contract and that contract brought them together.

I should not even think in this line!
But please pardon me.

Is your husband by any means a GAY?

Try finding out.
Cos I have never heard a married man, welcoming his wife's ex boyfriend to their home.

Even a boyfriend wouldn't allow such abomination
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by dingbang(m): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
Tell ya husband he is your ex! No come here dey garner empathy!
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Fixed: 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:

Politely?

Madam, there lies the root of your problem. Your heart is still very much with your ex. In fact, this same reason is why you don't want him around you so as not to refuel the undying flame despite the fact that you already had a child for your husband in 2018. From your old thread, I would rather say you were double dating instead of saying prostituting; having an affair with your now husband and seeing this your ex then. What more is there if you called someone an ex and you were still sleeping with him, business as usual.

To look for how to dispense him politely means you respect him and wouldn't want to hurt his feelings. If you truly need a solution then I am sorry to tell you that only a radical approach will get him off your back. A radical approach towards him and towards your husband.

I will suggest you try out the following somewhat polite ways:

1. Report him to his fiance since he is getting married and to all the people you know that can talk sense into him. At least you should know them while you guys dated. I expect the fiance to appreciate this though it must be carefully handled so it doesn't backfire.

2. If your husband has not gotten the full story of your relationship with this ex, then it is time to divulge the information in a manner that will not hurt his feeling.

3. Have a heart to heart talk with your husband and let him know that he is courting trouble by going close to the guy. He should suspend any assistance being offered forthwith. See to it that there is no direct help coming from your husband to him. He should not sponsor the wedding.

4. If your husband does not yield to your pleading, look for someone he respects to counsel him.

5. Whenever, your ex comes around lock your door. If he finds his way in, do something very drastic in your husbands presence. Show him he is not wanted around you.

6. Report him to police that he constitutes a threat to your life.

There are 1,001 impolite ways to send him away. Some will sound like comedy while others will be totally outrageous. But I leave them to you to think about when you are truly ready to break free from him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Sonnyboom: 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
This post is as silly as foolish, anytime he comes around he should wait till your husband comes in b4 coming in too or don't you have the intelligence to ask who is at the door b4 opening the door ?!

SifonAbasi:
Thank you sir. I've told him. Yesterday when he visited I franked at him and he told me he didn't come for me that my husband was aware of his visit.
He visits and 30mins later my husband drove in. They sat and talked, drank and he went home.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Karlifate: 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
Your husband knows some things about your ex that you didn't tell him initially

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by terzurum(m): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please what should I do?
Kill the ex and go to jail or die by hanging grin
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by alfasexy: 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
By the powers of SATAN!, this marriage must fail.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by golddare: 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please what should I do?

Just tell your husband not to vex if he comes home to hear that your ex slept with you since he is Mr Nice guy that is playing with fire. He will find a way to stop him sharp sharp.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by chaloskyx: 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
your husband obviously doesn't know hes your ex cause you both decided not to tell. the real problem is how do you tell your husband hes your ex all this time he has seen both of you in the house alone together. you telling him suddenly would seem suspicious and you are obviously held in bondage by your ex since you connived with him to be lying and pretending to your husband. it obvious you are the cause of your broblems not your ex and the longer you keep playing this you game the more dangerous it gets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
God forbid I will have to create thread online to seek advice on how to stop an ex from coming my house. My house? My matrimonial home?

I will handle it myself. I will so show him madness, I will so embarrass him that he will forget the road to my house.

As for my husband, I will level allegation against him that he wants to set me up with my ex, I will threaten to tell his family members. Let me see if he won't send my ex away sharply by himself.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by membranus: 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please what should I do?

Tell your husband you are getting more and more uncomfortable with your ex visiting your matrimonial home. That if he wants to see him for business deals let them meet at his office or outside your home. That you need your peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by idonhammer: 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
Tell your husband how your ex banged the hell out of of your pussy when you were dating.He will surely understand the message. Shameful thing.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by shilz(f): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
SHOPPERS:
Sometimes, men become so friendly with each other to the point of trusting way beyond what women can understand.

Though your ex is obviously overdoing things, your husband has grown to trust him and believes he won't dare do anything.

But your husband is ignoring the fact that as a lady, you lost your virginity to that same guy and can easily be swayed in a moment of flimsy passion.

You guys should stop tempting the devil. Okafor's law is real.

Stand up and explain to your ex himself that you don't find it convenient having him around. It's not that you don't trust him but seeing him around brings uncomfortable memories back and that is having bad effects on your thoughts.

Tell him to politely stay away and only ensure he comes at after verifying that your husband is at home.

Make him realize that you're not against his friendship with your husband as long as it doesn't extend to having him around when you alone are at home.

If he's sensible, he should understand and back off.

Even normal husband's friends are not supposed to come visit when he himself is not at home. It's a dangerous setup.

The guy might not even have anything in mind, but make him realize that it is making you uncomfortable.

Do this when next he comes around... At the gate. And turn him back on the way to his house.
i think she should talk to her husband,what ever dealings he has with her ex shouldnt be in her presence and it should be out of their home.that way the ex knows his limit.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by kushercain: 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:

It seems your husband is a cuckhold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos / Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) / Should I Expose My Wife's EX?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.