Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? (69394 Views)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home / "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Dollabiz: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
U are not ready to stop him how did u both started communicating after breaking up when u are not Co parenting or in western world
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by ZooOga: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
donstan18:
I see nothing but a married lady who so much miss the magnifying great sex she was getting from her ex and scared she'll one day fall for him if he keeps on visiting.

gbam ... grin

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Akpacha(m): 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
I have told him. I even told him I'd go report to my ex's mother. My husband said he isn't stupid for allowing my ex to visit that I shouldn't worry about my ex.
Actually ur husband is stupid, he is very stupid! No one does that, imagination of me seeing someone who once Bleep my wife sickening me.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by TGM2015: 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please how can I politely stop my ex from visiting my home?

Yesterday was the third time my husband returns from work to meet my ex in our house.

After the incident that happened between us, my ex started coming closer to my husband and they became distance friends.
My husband invited him to our child's naming ceremony and that was how he got to know our house.

Eversince then he has been visiting and I am not comfortable with it.
I told if he must come he should come when my husband is around.

Please what should I do?

Come if you have been honest and faithful to your husband with what he did after you told him about your ex demands, then it must be a test agreed by both your ex and your husband. Your husband may be aware of his coming.

Sit your husband down and discuss with him. If he didn't stop him, them you must destroy you feeling for your ex by developing hatred for him.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Dogalmighty17: 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
I have told him. He said I shouldn't worry.
My husband promised to sponsor his edding whenever he wants to marry as an appreciation for all he did for me when I was single.
Just to please him, last year my husband awarded him a contract and that contract brought them together.

During my child's naming ceremony he was given our house address.

Madam your husband is playing with fire. What kind of weak man is he? He is fanning the flames of what will burn down his house. You and your ex have a sexual history. Your ex continuing to visit is only him seeking avenues to rekindle the sexual flame. He wants to ruin your home. His intentions are not genuine. Get your husband to stop him from stepping foot in your house as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by xcelentattitude(m): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Is this even a question
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by degamemaster(m): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
OcVoice:

Madness on a psycho level grin

He is 100% correct. The OP was cheating on her ex with her current mugu called husband. She was an ingrate who potted for a rich guy over an average guy that possibly did everything for her just to have her for life. The OP simply want our sympathy and reasons to justify her whoring character.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by monimekaz(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Yesterday was the third time my husband returns from work to meet my ex in our house.

After the incident that happened between us, my ex started coming closer to my husband and they became distance friends.
My husband invited him to our child's naming ceremony and that was how he got to know our house.

Please what should I do?

A lot of is going in the world right now and you think this nonsense is our concern. You, your ex and your husband should go and die and stop disturbing us. Are you people mad ni
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by HRMK: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
like seriously?to do what exactly?its bcs u encouraged him!ur hubby knows him as ur ex?
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by mypains: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
AFONAMARO:

I am still wondering why on earth your husband should be friends your ex, is your hubby insecure in anyway?

As for your question, simply tell your ex to stay away from your home and ensure to tell your hubby that you ain't comfortable with the idea of him coming to the house.

It's not every issue that requires counseling, counsel yourself at times
read her past post. The guy didn't just start coming. But if na me, I would stay away. Most of my female friends, once I hear say dem don marry, I stay far far far away...
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
I have told him. He said I shouldn't worry.
My husband promised to sponsor his edding whenever he wants to marry as an appreciation for all he did for me when I was single.
Just to please him, last year my husband awarded him a contract and that contract brought them together.

During my child's naming ceremony he was given our house address.

your husband is inconsiderate.

well, this is a simple something.

first of all, tell your ex that you would appreciate it if he doesn't come to your home again.

if he wants to see your husband for work things he should go to his office.

then if he insists on coming when your husband isn't around, once you know he is the one at the door, don't open the door for him. he can bang on the door for as long as he likes. Don't wait for him to rape you in the house before you put your feet down and stop him.

then, tell your husband that the man's presence in your matrimonial home brings back bad memories about your past that you are trying to forget.

if all else fails...arrange area boys to beat him up whenever he shows up on your street coming to your house. grin (Just kidding) or maybe not angry

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by kushercain: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
crackkhaus:
You and this your ex...the same one you used to pay back his financial assistance with sex, the same one who you informed you were married but still he held you to your agreement about sex for cash, the same ex is now a friend to your husband with free access to your home and your husband is okay with it... cheesy

Damn, you can't make shít like this up mehn. This has to be a very good script for a Hollywood box-office thriller, OR you and your husband are probably the most stupid couple I have ever had the displeasure of hearing about.

I don't know what else to tell you, perhaps you and this ex are really destined to be together and your husband was only just keeping your cóochie warm for him all this while.
I also feel you are still sexually attracted to him, which is why I'm tempted to agree with Nwaamaikpe - a threésome has to be somewhere in the plan, because this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever by any measurable metric on earth.

Her husband is a cuckhold

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by olamakinde(m): 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
O n fori oka homu
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Mryacks: 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
Bad news brown....even your husband is not helping the matter. You guys need to cut off from that your ex man or whatever he is..
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by kushercain: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
punisha:
Something is wrong with your husband.
Ur ex get spare key to ur house too? Who opens d door for him? Abi this is a post to get some validation? Why don't u ask ur husband to chose between your happiness and ur ex. No matter what happened with ur ex and in the past, it is logically wrong to have ur ex around often in your matrimonial home. This won't end well.
If I were u, I'd simply tell ur husband that the idiot who can't seem to get over u, trued to rape u and if he doesn't react, run from that marriage your husband is no good

False rape accusations is no joke

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Jaymoney5000(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
HacheNoire:
Poison him on one of his coming visits

He will die either enroute home or at home.

I can't stop laughing I swear grin grin grin grin angry grin angry angry angry angry
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by CyberWolf: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
Trust me, that your ex is out on a revenge and he won’t stop until he destroys you and your husband. He wanted to get his payment as both of you agreed last time but felt your husband stood in his way so now what will he do?

He will get close to your husband and try to win his trust, once he has achieved that, he will activate the 2nd phase. It’s a well planned operation and he seems to be succeeding by getting closer and closer to your husband.

Very soon, your husband might start trusting more than you and that’s when he will likely activate the phase 2, whatever it is. Now that your eyes are still clear, stand your ground and make it clear to your husband that you don’t want him around your house.

If your husband insists on him coming, tell him that he should choose between you and her and be ready to accept the consequences, that is ending the marriage.

That your ex is a dangerous idiot and he needs to be handled in a dangerous way. Also warn him to never step his foot in your house whenever your husband is not around even if it means pouring him hot water. Get his mother involved too. Be fast about it or else it will be too late for you.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by wisdomkid: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
HacheNoire:

The evil audacity of this..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by jk1e(m): 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
All I can see is naivety on the side of your husband, sorry to say your husband is naive.l can't imagine what will happened seeing my babe with the ex together not to talk of my wife.hell NO I won't allow that.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by nzeobi(m): 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
My dear tell your husband you don't want the guy around him again and warn the guy that you do not wish to see him in your house again or you will cause a scene he may not like.
If he comes calling again do not open the door for him.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by aimuan(m): 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
HacheNoire:

we have really lost every sense of humanity. I am not just concern about your post,but the 90 people that liked the post..Such a shame to be honest.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
Why some man won't want their wife ex near their state let alone of being frnd wit him, o ga oo, different strokes for different folks. Anyway it's very simple nxt time he came around make sure u speak out ur mind in the present of ur ex nd ur husband, make it very clear d reason y u don't want him around nd warn ur husband to prepare to face d the consequence if he decide not to aid to ur warning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Simi8(m): 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
R u not a woman..use woman stuffs...and tell ur husby that u r not comfortable wit him ..else e will ruin ur marriage..Act fast o

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by keniwonder(m): 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
Is that so?
Mizwisdom:
Your ex is using your destiny, drive him away as fast as you can. Tell your husband, both of you should plan for him, get him beaten black and blue. After severely beating him, kick him out, his dicck will never stand in your presence again.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by rafcrown(m): 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
party loading.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Mreazi121(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
if this is True, I will advise you sit your husband down and tell him how you're not comfortable with your ex coming around, and also try to scare that your ex away, by putting up some mean characters to him when ever he comes around... I understand that your ex is up to no good and he might have some evil motives he's just taking his time to get the perfect opportunity to act... Chase him away before he destroys your marriage...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by pman096(m): 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
ménage à trois loading...
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Simi8(m): 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2020
Drive him with a mad tone
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by adedayoa2(f): 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
This guy could kill you both, we've seen this in movies

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by SweetCunt97(f): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Yes. We hard an issue last two years that leads to their union.
Read my first thread on this forum you will know what happened.
Get over yourself. It's obvious your husband simply likes the ex and wanna b friends with him. Leave d ex b and remove ur eye from their relationship. I'm sure d ex ain't into you anymore
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by UrVillagePpl: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please what should I do?

Okafa's law Loading grin wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) / First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos / Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.