Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary (6549 Views)

3 Ways To Know If A Girl's Waist Beads Is Not Ordinary - Lady / Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Paint Their Finger Nails Black? / Sexy Slay Mamas Dance And Slays With A Scary Finger Nails, Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 03, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 03, 2020
embarassed
chiemmanuel:

well, you love sex. You taste would be non_virgins, right?
Few african men would appreciate a woman exploring her sexuality. Mastubating, talking dirty etc. Most guys wanna prude. They complain after, but it suits their ego.
So the women sneak about like thieves in the night sticking whatever they can in their holes
what point are you trying to prove mister?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Ginaz(f): 7:58am On Feb 03, 2020
I can never understand what is so sweet in eating your nails. I tried eating mine just to describe the feeling but I was so disgusted with the taste of my fingernails in my mouth . undecided

I suffer from intense curiosity though.
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by coolh3ad(m): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2020
FarFromAverage:
People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary

The door and window of criticisms are open. So feel free to say whatsoever you want to say.

Anyone that has short finger nails take note of these facts, but put in mind that....

I'm not a scientist, let alone an expert, however experience has taught me more about humans, and as such I've seen some traits in humans that correlate with my personality. I study people in a subtle way that does not involve their attention, and I take note of anything considered 'unusual' 'rare' to find. I make sure I get a consistent result by extending this study to other people and to myself. If they're all the same I then arrive at my conclusion.

I know we have bunch of Nairalanders here that chew their nails like there's no tomorrow and I'm hoping and believing that they can openly attest to these facts that I am about to share.

1.These people are extraordinarily intelligent and most of them are good at Math.

2. Chewing their fingers in any settings help them concentrate even more better.

3.They are mostly shy and introverts. They don't talk too much; they talk less.

4.They are hypocrites and pretentious. Hardly can you suspect them due to their quite nature.

5.When it comes to high sex drive, rank these people as number one!

6.They are unpredictable.

7. They are highly creative, imaginative and possess great insights to human's problems.

True True.....
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by pmoye(m): 9:40am On Feb 03, 2020
I'm not a scientist, let alone an expert... then you should have shut the he.ll up at the stage of the quoted.

I know how self-aggrandizing and tantalizing it is to think you're smart, or even smarter than others... There's nothing bad after all with you entertaining yourself in your own mind, fantasizing on how you are brainy and all that... But oftentimes it may also be a symptom of a psychiatric illness...

Try seeing a psychiatrist. Many people in mental institutions also believe they are outstandingly smart.

FarFromAverage:

I'm not a scientist, let alone an expert,

Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 03, 2020
pmoye:
I'm not a scientist, let alone an expert... then you should have shut the he.ll up at the stage of the quoted.

I know how self-aggrandizing and tantalizing it is to think you're smart, or even smarter than others... There's nothing bad after all with you entertaining yourself in your own mind, fantasizing on how you are brainy and all that... But oftentimes it may also be a symptom of a psychiatric illness...

Try seeing a psychiatrist. Many people in mental institutions also believe they are outstandingly smart.

Instead of you to attack or ague with the facts, you're attacking a harmless prologue. You think everybody has that energy of yours

If I were to sound too smart and intelligent I wouldn't have used a comprehensive grammar or vocabulary that everyone understands. If I were to sound too smart I wouldn't have created this post in the first place because of how 'precious' it is.

Besides, why should I even think of outsmarting others while we have well-meaning, intellectual and profound Nairalanders that are more than this?
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Levels1(m): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2020
FarFromAverage:

The door and window of criticisms are open. So feel free to say whatsoever you want to say.

Anyone that has short finger nails take note of these facts, but put in mind that....

I'm not a scientist, let alone an expert, however experience has taught me more about humans, and as such I've seen some traits in humans that correlate with my personality. I study people in a subtle way that does not involve their attention, and I take note of anything considered 'unusual' 'rare' to find. I make sure I get a consistent result by extending this study to other people and to myself. If they're all the same I then arrive at my conclusion.

I know we have bunch of Nairalanders here that chew their nails like there's no tomorrow and I'm hoping and believing that they can openly attest to these facts that I am about to share.

1.These people are extraordinarily intelligent and most of them are good at Math.

2. Chewing their fingers in any settings help them concentrate even more better.

4.They are hypocrites and pretentious. Hardly can you suspect them due to their quite nature.

7. They are highly creative, imaginative and possess great insights to human's problems.

Bro, you got it right.
In fact, your observation are true to my own best of knowledge.
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 03, 2020
Levels1:

Bro, you got it right.
In fact, your observation are true to my own best of knowledge.
thanks bro, still don't know why it hasn't yet made FP
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by chiemmanuel(m): 10:45am On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
embarassed what point are you trying to prove mister?
your little secrets
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by zexy2030(m): 10:58am On Feb 03, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Mmmm... What you said may seem true but not in all cases.
I used to have these class mates back then. both were my friends and they are nail choppers. While one exibits all the traits you mentioned above ( except for the sex part cos we were still in secondary then and were not sexually active so i cant really say about that aspect of her) the other one was the direct opposite cos she was in fact, an itiboribo. So your observation may not be 100%. Correct.
I don't know how people make a character of one to be character of all. This is the biggest fallacious fact.
I know one lady in my neighborhood, she is not shrewd like d OP claimed.
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Nehyooh(m): 11:23am On Feb 03, 2020
FarFromAverage:

Bros you be witch, I do chew my nails, and have all this attributes.
Weldone !
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2020
Nehyooh:
Bros you be witch, I do chew my nails, and have all this attributes.
Weldone !

grin

Thanks....
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Gimli(m): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
are you a seer?
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by JentuPrinz(m): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
I'm an introvert and i chew my fingers,even my mouth
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Thukzee01(m): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
FarFromAverage:

You're right .
I'm a testament to all
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Sirseedorf(m): 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
Wow you're right.

I've been doing all you've written.
In fact your amazing with the psychological fact you wrote.

I can't go a day without chewing my finger, in fact am an addict.
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
bukiah:
You must be an idiot for call me an hypocrite.
damn...you are so dumb. You agreed to the fact that chewing your nails makes you an hypocrite and now you are angry he asked a question.
Never seen someone as dull as this my in entire life.

Dear mangina @budaat.um,why not teach ALL ladies to be smart since you care about them.not just to get equal rights as men but be smart enough to use those rights
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
number 5 nko?
egopersonified:
How did you arrive at these conclusions, because you are so right. I chop nails like my life depends on it. And I love mathssss so much I have never gotten a lesson teacher for my kids. I get excited when they say, mummy I don't understand how they solved this.
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
Ginaz:
I can never understand what is so sweet in eating your nails. I tried eating mine just to describe the feeling but I was so disgusted with the taste of my fingernails in my mouth . undecided

I suffer from intense curiosity though.
you won't understand the feeling is amazing and it also helps me a lot when writing exams or stressed out
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
And also I won't say I'm smart, I'm just good at maths and for some reason I space out a lot am I the only person that this happens too
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
zexy2030:

I don't know how people make a character of one to be character of all. This is the biggest fallacious fact.
[b]I know one lady [/b]in my neighborhood, she is not shrewd like d OP claimed.
grin
Could you direct that lady to this thread?
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
Gimli:
are you a seer?

grin

I can't say until you say what you want to say
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Sirseedorf:
Wow you're right.

I've been doing all you've written.
In fact your amazing with the psychological fact you wrote.

I can't go a day without chewing my finger, in fact am an addict.

Thanks bro smiley
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
I don't want to sound too prudful or arrogant, I have got reservoir of knowledges that encompass this list, and judging from the positive responses here I think I'll write a book, compressing all these knowledges in one place.
Thanks for your feedbacks guys, it really means a lot to me smiley
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by holujay: 11:14am On Mar 01, 2020
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
xtivin2:
You may not be far from the truth. I have someone close that posses some of your characteristics highlighted
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by ghettochild4u(m): 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
FarFromAverage:

Big lies, stupid nonsensical research
Re: Opinion: People That Chew Their Finger Nails Excessively Are Not Ordinary by Rawhumper(m): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
I must say u did ur Research well,ur moniker should be the great researcher i salute You.
You really got it bro / lady.....u Are true from A to Z just that am not the maths type and am not pretentious but the rest u really got me wow!!!

quote author=CanadaOrBust post=86312007]Ok[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 Strange Facts About Kissing / Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? / Photo Of The Day : Girls And Their Love For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.