Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? (13536 Views)

Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Rekhina(f): 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
yes, that's true. Although, I only discussed with Rehkina, not amatarasha

The monicker MissGhosted aka Amatarasha instead of writing a female miseducations ,was typing nonsense like a mentally ill person. I couldn't take the stupidity any longer so I called her out.
cheesy cheesy grin nne u heart is dark , that under20 girl u lied against is married now regardless of her mumu as u made ur dumbguys( AstroG Ubunja martinez39z denreledave ) n everyone believe , Funmisticqueen u are d missghosted

Case closed
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by DenreleDave(m): 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
cheesy cheesy grin nne u heart is dark , that under20 girl u lied against is married now regardless of her mumu as u made ur guys( AstroG Ubunja martinez39z denreledave ) n everyone believe , Funmisticqueen u are d missghosted

Case closed

If u quote me again in ur life, I will curse all ur generation... Don't cross my lane coz this time, I can be so brutal against u.... I mean it... Dey ur dey make i dey my dey but if u want issue, even ur Allah, Indian sakamanje, Arabian Buddha wunt help u this time.. Trust me, stay off my path

Oginni, ka ja ni

Warning Rekhina

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Preshy561(f): 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:
holla me when you are through.
I'm done babe.
Lol. Thanks for the mention. grin
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Rekhina(f): 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
Michellekabod2:
OK.
You are beautiful though
playing matured
Let it sink Funmisticqueen is the poison Ivy of nairaland continue supporting her, one day u will meet outside here n ur boyfriend ,husband father and benefactors will disappear from ur grip into her panties
Funmi is poison

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
Isn't amatarasha minding her marriage? I wish her the best. As for the rest of ladies forever ™, foolish frogs at the bottom of a well is what they are.
Ariza:
Lol Michelle! I was only playing dumb with Rekinah. Just wanted to pull her legs, her outbursts are funny very funny. grin I've been here all through. I know the genesis of Amatarasha with her Amakauguawara gwara thread. grin grin. I know these ladies and I avoided and still do them a lot because sometimes I even find it difficult to comprehend their write-ups. I just mind my business and go do my own thing.
When I read about them wanting to counter Ubuntu's thread I laughed , when the thread came I laughed harder but never registered my presence on the thread.Funmi did otherwise, Lol her actions wasn't based on the awful outcome of the thread alone but also based on the illl relationship she had with Amatarasha. I know Funmi, even if she disagree with something,she would apply diplomacy as long as it from a lady. But that day, she didn't. grin not even a bit. grin . Not that I blame her Amatarasha can be digusting! Had it been I hadn't ignored her ,her constant brawls, nags and confrontations with Funmi would have been with me. But then I know how to handle nuisance better.

I think these ladies have been at each other's throats for too long. If they can't be friends,the should learn to avoid each other. We read too many eyesores from both sides that we would appreciate some sanity. They should end this already.
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
Preshy561:

I'm done babe.
Lol. Thanks for the mention. grin
I know you will be grateful at the end. grin grin funny people ! grin
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
playing matured
Let it sink Funmisticqueen is the poison Ivy of nairaland continue supporting her, one day u will meet outside here n ur boyfriend ,husband father and benefactors will disappear from ur grip into her panties
Funmi is poison
lol.

Cry me a river
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Isn't amatarasha minding her marriage? I wish her the best. As for the rest of ladies forever ™, foolish frogs at the bottom of a well is what they are.
Na una sabi... grin

#observingmodeactivated. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
cheesy cheesy grin nne u heart is dark , that under20 girl u lied against is married now regardless of her mumu as u made ur dumbguys( AstroG Ubunja martinez39z denreledave ) n everyone believe , Funmisticqueen u are d missghosted

Case closed
Ahn ahn! Assuming that everybody has 2 digit IQ like you is too much.
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by DenreleDave(m): 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Mama, wetin do ur 1st moniker na? Been wan ask since??
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:
Lol Michelle! I was only playing dumb with Rekinah. Just wanted to pull her legs, her outbursts are funny very funny. grin I've been here all through. I know the genesis of Amatarasha with her Amakauguawara gwara thread. grin grin. I know these ladies and I avoided and still do them a lot because sometimes I even find it difficult to comprehend their write-ups. I just mind my business and go do my own thing.
When I read about them wanting to counter Ubuntu's thread I laughed , when the thread came I laughed harder but never registered my presence on the thread.Funmi did otherwise, Lol her actions wasn't based on the awful outcome of the thread alone but also based on the illl relationship she had with Amatarasha. I know Funmi, even if she disagree with something,she would apply diplomacy as long as it from a lady. But that day, she didn't. grin not even a bit. grin . Not that I blame her Amatarasha can be digusting! Had it been I hadn't ignored her ,her constant brawls, nags and confrontations with Funmi would have been with me. But then I know how to handle nuisance better.

I think these ladies have been at each other's throats for too long. If they can't be friends,the should learn to avoid each other. We read too many eyesores from both sides that we would appreciate some sanity. They should end this already.
I don't know funmisticqueen2 to be someone that keeps grudges or attack someone for a previous post or beef. Her calling someone out is based on the present post.

You are right though, ladies forever group versus other ladies should both avoid themselves. I avoid the ladies forever group personally,cause I can't insult myself by taking part in their debacle.
But as of yesterday and today they are the ones looking for trouble,you see they trolled her thread on hygiene yesterday to call her names and others tomato sellers and today they started it.
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by MYSTIC19(m): 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
I dnt understand is thread 4 female war or what

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:
Na una sabi... grin

lol,give me one seat and pop corn please
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:
Na una sabi... grin

See ehn! I have no beef with them. I can't keep malice with people. It gives me migraines. That's why i can abuse someone online and forget the next day. But once a person keep displaying his/herself as stupid long enough for me to get that impression of them, I'll treat them as the SH¡T they are.

I might see them offline and be friendly
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Reichel99(f): 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Who owns this forum? the owner should better regulate it. Too many mad people here, just seeing stupid comments everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

Mama, wetin do ur 1st moniker na? Been wan ask since??
Ever since that suicide thread, a mod banned me till may.

I may have called someone a fool on that ifyjos thread, where the op, destroyed her sister's job and marriage because of prick. She is on the same level as ladies forever.

Why do you have f on your monicker?
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
lol,immature folks!!! spits on ya damned heads

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
See ehn! I have no beef with them. I can't keep malice with people. It gives me migraines. That's why i can abuse someone online and forget the next day. But once a person keep displaying his/herself as stupid long enough for me to get that impression of them, I'll treat them as the SH¡T they are.

I might see them offline and be friendly
Make your attention expensive and watch how much peace you will get. If they don't respect themselves, hit the report button. It doesn't make you a coward but the saner one.

Las Las everyone will log out and face reality,Nl should be a place for laughs because honestly reality isn't laughing nah by force we dey make am smile grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:
please should in case I miss any interesting thread like this,mention me too grin
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:
Make your attention expensive and watch how much peace you will get. If they don't respect themselves, hit the report button. It doesn't make your a coward but the saner one.

Las Las everyone will log out and face reality,Nl should be a place for laughs because honestly reality isn't laughing nah by force we dey make am smiling. grin grin
Abi
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Preshy561(f): 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
Michellekabod2:
lol,give me one seat and pop corn please
Best decision... In cases like this, I sit on the fence and enjoy the drama. Lol you got me involved tonight. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Rekhina(f): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
U know am not going into mudrubbing with u swine!
Bigcowhorn deepfeel googi warn this vipersnake pretender make ndu ya
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
Michellekabod2:
please should in case I miss any interesting thread like this,mention me too grin
Lol I will. grin
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
U know am not going into mudrubbing with u swine!
Bigcowhorn deepfeel googi warn this vipersnake pretender make ndu ya
carry your glutathione pasty bleached ass out of here.
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
ziegurf:

...fresh looking bae, please I want to kiss and chew that beautiful lips

how do I archive this
look at someone’s son, brother, bf and maybe dad. Shame!

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Kingsteve(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
no baby that's not possible , see my marijuana lips do you love it?

I'm more interested in seeing your soul...

through your eyes! cool
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Rekhina(f): 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ariza:
Best decision... In cases like this, I sit on the fence and enjoy the drama. Lol you got me involved tonight. grin grin
look at this dimwit ,which drama Biko! Chai I don suffer cheesy cheesy cheesy

As 4 u Funmi ayinla murder my name n ladies forever again and see dat am a snake too!
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
Can someone tell this lady they don't murder name? grin grin

Murder bawo? grin Ewagbami , amaa ni rogun murder ke. grin
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
makydebbie:
Damn thirsty niggas disgracing redpillers here.
You see dem shey? Chai!
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Rekhina(f): 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
lol,immature cursed dumb cleaner girl !!!
spit on you Funmisticqueen2
my dear she is overdum.b actually
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rekhina:
look at this dimwit ,which drama Biko! Chai I don suffer cheesy cheesy cheesy

As 4 u Funmi ayinla murder my name n ladies forever again and see dat am a snake too!
to call you occultic lesbian has-beens a snake, is an insult to snakes. You are all agama lizards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 5 Lesbian Celebrities / The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) / What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.