Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? (13524 Views)

Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:07am On Feb 04, 2020
EasternPrince:

You want Seun to make you a mod or you made yourself a mode already with a talent for driving other Nairaland users mad? grin I know you are proud and sneaky but this is a new low, don't you think?

I warn you for the last time.... stop sending me emails to be your lover I'm not gay. I prefer Husbandsnatcha (curves everywhere) and woman in general. Ok?

If you like call a mod to help you remove the truth each time you are exposed. We will not relent or stop warning other men about you. Whatever you are offering We don't want it.

All of us,..

Deepfel
Bigcowhorn
Pluto111
Anchor121

Kindly carry your pervasive gay desires elsewhere.

Thank you so much in advance.
... bigcowhorn hapunu my bottom aka Bikokwa!
If I experience spiritual rape by the words of ur mouth , I won't take it likely with ur ass! grin

Tanks though
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Eze2000(m): 10:07am On Feb 04, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... Getting angry against inexperienced souls will be a slap on my face ,
...all they do is learn good english ,wisdom zero, humourousity zero...
.....I hope u recognized it ,how idiots mistake fake wellspoken English as wisdom
....... cheesy so u are watching me while I rub myself in the gutter with pigs( kh....a n co) grin
Is just fun and a little hate ( I call it hate game ,but I hate her trust me) smiley

My dear tanks but most times I see myself as empty ,I mean empty soul

Mama you got kids now and so many dedicated friends but you still feel empty. Well, your sexy body is telling you that a man is needed permanently. I am talking grade A union. Don't you Agree?
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:14am On Feb 04, 2020
Eze2000:

Mama you got kids now and so many dedicated friends but you still feel empty. Well, your sexy body is telling you that a man is needed permanently. I am talking grade A union. Don't you Agree?
...Noooooo .i was married ,infact I did one of the best weddings in the whole of phcity ,...
But men shud be rule out now , my spirit isn't at rest ( I know some will screenshot this my word to taunt me ,but I think that will make normal at least penance 4 my sins) ...
,dats y I come here to play with kids ,
...I see nairaland as a place of interest
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Eze2000(m): 10:52am On Feb 04, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

Do you have access to the email connected to this account?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:59am On Feb 04, 2020
Eze2000:

Do you have access to the email connected to this account?
...No my dear
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Eze2000(m): 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...No my dear
If you ever feel like chating with me on whatsapps I would really like that. My number is currently on my profile
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Adaibeku(f): 12:23pm On May 26, 2020
Martinez39s:
You look ugly, decrepit, tired, and worn out. Sucking and riding too many dìcks can be tiring. grin

Apologise to her pls
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Martinez39s(m): 12:29pm On May 26, 2020
Adaibeku:
Apologise to her pls
Why should I apologise to your fellow dick rider?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by mbanefoeze(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2020
Na me Bleep up.
Dat time wey u con serve as a copper for Enugu ..
I for **f**k you
Re: Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? by Adaibeku(f): 2:21pm On May 26, 2020
Martinez39s:
Why should I apologise to your fellow dick rider?

Spit on ass sucker like you ,am not ya mate

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum / Why Are Fine Girls Always Very Difficult To Get? / Please What's The Name Of This (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.