Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,187 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (144830 Views)

Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Lady Bares Her Boobs At Davido's 26th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 3:21am On Feb 03, 2020
How disrespectful.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by 12inchess: 3:25am On Feb 03, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

ERROR, DAVIDO IS ALSO AN AMERICAN. NIGERIA CULTURE HAS SHIFTED DRASTICALLY FROM WHAT IS WAS LAST CENTURY TOWARDS THE WESTERN CULTURE. DAVIDO IS A LIBERAL JUST LIKE CHIOMA IS AND THEY ARE BOTH CELEBRITIES. CELEBRITIES LIVE A RATHER FREE LIFE STYLE AND THEY ENJOY ATTENTION SEEKING PHOTOS AND VIDEOS. BY THE WAY I DON’T SEE ANY THING SCANDALOUS IN THAT DAVIDO-CHIOMA PHOTO. HE WASN’T SUCKING THE BREAST, NEITHER DID HE SQUEEZE THEM. ALL HE DID WAS THAT HE RESTED HIS HANDS ON THEM. NO NEED FOR DOUBLE STANDARD ABEG, DAVIDO IS EQUALLY AN AMERICAN AND HE IS A CELEBRITY.
FROM ALL INDICATIONS THEY MARRIAGE PLAN REMAINS INTACT. EVEN IF HE DOESN’T HER, LIFE GOES ON.
Is that how your dad grabs your mum's boobs in public? You cannot be more western than the white man.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Holamilekan97(m): 3:40am On Feb 03, 2020
Ọmọ see jealousy everywhere. Wetin David do una self? Make unah try and get some grands and chop life. Leave the guy alone now. Kilode gan?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by AFONJACOW(m): 3:42am On Feb 03, 2020
Hahahahaha some people will not sleep tonight angry David Adeleke our good In-law tongue
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Enemyofpeace: 3:43am On Feb 03, 2020
See as igbo girl made herself very ship in the hands of a man in the public

3 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by ZaOzaRoom(m): 4:02am On Feb 03, 2020
OmoManU:
The pic go gud for wanking undecided
Masturbation kills the preek and causes quick ejaculation.

Stop it.
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by golddare: 4:12am On Feb 03, 2020
lalasticlala:
Davido has rubbished rumours that he would not be getting married to Chioma, The Chef Chi because of the Peruzzi unconfirmed rumours.

Davido who is in Dubai with Chioma to attend his elder brother, Adewale Adeleke and Kani's white wedding, shared a photo of him grabbing Chioma’s boobs at the wedding event.

Davido captioned the Instagram picture:

"ALL MINES !! Bleep YALL!!"

Sure sign he is hurting.
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by golddare: 4:15am On Feb 03, 2020
Blakewilli:
Pity for the igbo girl Chioma. She aint happy with all these rubbish that David the kid is doing butm money has revoked her right to freedom of speech. Imagine posting a pics with me grabbing my wife's b**bs?
Whatever point he is trying to prove, there are better reasonable methods of proving it. Of course, i dont blame her. Which lady out there would want to loose the fame and wealth of obo over him grabbing her b**bs
Davido has bought over her body in his mind

You are right, he's move from Assurance to his trophy, it's a matter of time before another baby mama news break out.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Ekhosuehi: 4:16am On Feb 03, 2020
Hey, stop there. Are you a student? Employee? Do you want to make money online without much stress? Do you know you can make up to 30k+ weekly? �����Click this link now, no dulling.⬇
https:///2348103630940?text=Hi%2C%20my%20name%20is_____________
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by InvestorTy: 4:27am On Feb 03, 2020
I see people saying stuffs like what does a school drop out like her have to offer bla bla and co, she's only being a gold digger, hoe and foolish girl.. yeye yeye.. You can't be me and i can't be you, we're all different bro.

The struggle each one of us passes through sometimes also factorize our wants and desires. To me, Chioma is the best kinda lady that would give David that peace and real love he needs and probably deserves. Most men feel threatened when their spouses are highly exposed, extremely smart or well to do and no doubts, David is one of them to my own few analysis.

And she on the other side knowing the love is real and her man is extremely okay has no choice but to live her blooming life and besides, if she chooses to become decent like you all wished her to be, she might not end up living this kind of high-class wealthy lifestyle after the struggles. Just the blunt truth.

Everyone with their life, I think we should try to learn how to keep our opinions about other people's lives to ourselves especially when they're doing absolutely better than us (maybe at that moment only anyway). Regina Daniels, Chioma, Cardi B, Bob Risky, Toke, Janema, Kora and co �

Hotfreez:
Davido is treating Chioma like a hoe and she dare not complain cos she's a hoe.

As at today, she has nothing to offer any longer than to sit down, shut up and be pressed like a door bell. She's a dropout without education or skills. The lady who married Davido's brother has a Masters from the US. All Adeleke children work in their father's businesses. Where does a parasite like Chioma want to fit?

In the end, Davido won't marry her. You think Dr. Adeleke, PhD holder who owns a Private University would allow his son marry a university dropout?

Chioma and her family are big fools blinded by longthroat.

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by lordswill03: 4:32am On Feb 03, 2020
Even that guy at the back is highly disappointed in him
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by CSTR2: 4:57am On Feb 03, 2020
I hope he knows that according to igbo culture, the child is not yet his.
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by OyinO: 5:13am On Feb 03, 2020
Blakewilli:
Pity for the igbo girl Chioma. She aint happy with all these rubbish that David the kid is doing butm money has revoked her right to freedom of speech. Imagine posting a pics with me grabbing my wife's b**bs?
Whatever point he is trying to prove, there are better reasonable methods of proving it. Of course, i dont blame her. Which lady out there would want to loose the fame and wealth of obo over him grabbing her b**bs

Wetin consign you? So he shouldn't grab something he's spending money on? Whether he chooses to grab it in secret or public, it's not anybody's biz! You can also go and buy a lady's mind, body, spirit and soul with money.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by anonimi: 5:14am On Feb 03, 2020
Holamilekan97:
Ọmọ see jealousy everywhere. Wetin David do una self? Make unah try and get some grands and chop life. Leave the guy alone now. Kilode gan?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10483823_1046769910466888gfkdjpega1655467866b292f2fb5a318faddf2c9jpegjpege9d25ecfe26a00aca18edfb4a02c7e3a_jpeg_jpeg7c702f3f713141ed8b85638eb6e1d9ee

2 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Hotfreez: 5:15am On Feb 03, 2020
CSTR2:
I hope he knows that according to igbo culture, the child is not yet his.

Your eyes don dey clear small small.

Go and ask Chioma if she and her family can afford to give the baby the kind of life longthroat has pushed her into.

Chioma has become Davido's btch but she can't talk cos her family sold her cheaply. Even to ask him to marry her has become a problem. They can't talk anymore.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by anonimi: 5:16am On Feb 03, 2020
OyinO:
Wetin consign you? So he shouldn't grab something he's spending money on? Whether he chooses to grab it in secret or public, it's not anybody's biz! You can also go and buy a lady's mind, body, spirit and soul with money.

Like Putin and Trump
How much do you think that Putin paid for the purchase of Trump?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by OyinO: 5:16am On Feb 03, 2020
Aturitoroman:
So they finally posted this rubbish to FP. angry
angry
Useless mods keep shifting nonsense topic to fp

Bris, na fire u dey spit?
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Softenergy(m): 5:17am On Feb 03, 2020
Blakewilli:
We call Davido's love style in Jamaica " Love In The Village Square"

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by anonimi: 5:21am On Feb 03, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by TruthSpeaker: 5:22am On Feb 03, 2020
Blakewilli:

NOR DEY DRINK PANADOL FOR ANOTHER PERSON’S HEADACHE. CHIOMA IS AN ADULT AND HAS NEVER FOR ONCE CRIED/COMPLAINED SHE ISN’T HAPPY WITH PICTURE. HE ISN’T SUCKING O SQUEEZING THOSE BOOBS, HIS HANDS ARE JUST RELAXING ON TOP. OTHER CELEBRITIES DO MUCH MORE THAN THAT. I YET TO SEE WHAT SCANDALOUS IS IN THOSE PICTURES.
I DON’T WHEN YOU GUYS WILL GET TO REALIZE THAT CELEBRITIES ENJOY ATTENTION SEEKING PHOTOS & VIDEOS ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
CHIOMA FEELS BOTH HAPPY & BLESSED AND HER FAMILY IS ULTRA PROUD OF HER. WAILERS PLEASE RESERVE YOUR ENERGY FOR YOUR PERSONAL TRAVAIL, NOTHING DO CHIOMA.

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Chochovini: 5:23am On Feb 03, 2020
ADRIAN88:
Na so e dey sweet for the Genesis...
. And the Revelation

2 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by anonimi: 5:23am On Feb 03, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
UNA DEY CRASE, WHAT IS WRONG WITH PUBLICLY TOUCHING THE BREAST OF HIS WOMAN THAT HE SUCKS BEHIND CLOSED DOOR? MAKE UNA NOR GO FIND WHO GO HOLD UNA BREAST (RICH MAN FOR THAT MATTER). THAT IS A SEXY & ROMANTIC WAY OF RESTING THE HANDS ON THE BOOBS, NOTHING DEGRADING ABOUT IT WHATSOEVER.
NAH ENVIOUS, SLIPPERS BREAST SIDE CHICKS DEY CRY FOR HERE. DID THE CHIOMA IN QUESTION COMPLAIN? CRY FOR YOURSELF, AND YOUR NEIGHBOUR THAT IS HAPPIER THAN YOU. BABE DEY DUBIA DEY CATCH HER FUN WITH HER BOBO, WHILE E DEY PEPPER UNA.
CHIOMA FLIES FIRST CLASS WITH HER SWEETHEART, WHEREAS NAH OKADA UNA DEY CLIMB TO GO SEE UNA BOYFRIEND. IF JAY Z, TAKES A PICTURE LIKE THIS WITH BEYONCE, WHO THE IDIOT WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT IT?
NIAJA PEOPLE CAN LIKE DO HOLY HOLY, BUT IN THE INNER LIFE, THEY ARE MORE BITCHES

All the pictures you posted were of concerts.
See as you dey crase to not post pictures of them at a wedding.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by anonimi: 5:26am On Feb 03, 2020
kollinzgee:
mumu when he was spanking tiwa in public you no see am ab I.

If you are not the certified mumu you would have shared the photo to validate your point.

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by anonimi: 5:27am On Feb 03, 2020
Fntmoney:
Have guys seen the new "ÀMÓTÈKÚN" secretary??
She's really doing her job

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3504410_internet_jpeg8efe841e125b21f5a740dc528a146d09

2 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by benobyeze(m): 5:28am On Feb 03, 2020
This David of a man is no longer sane. He no longer has respect for this woman he calls his wife.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by anonimi: 5:29am On Feb 03, 2020
Nostradamus:
a man's pride nko?

Money in his pocket from the sweat of his body and the fervour of his brain.

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Chochovini: 5:30am On Feb 03, 2020
SaintHilary:
Wife or Not

THIS GUY DISRESPECTS THIS GIRL ALOT!

I just hope she's not JulietIbrahimed" soon

. Hahaha ...HI Dude, u are so 4ny. The last line of ur comment got me cracking my ribs with laughter. NL is a place 2 b.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by NCBMEDIA: 5:30am On Feb 03, 2020
Emirati Honoring NBA Legend "Kobe Bryant and His daughter Gianna @ Burj Khalifa. R.l.P #kobebryant

Watch video : https://www.youtube.com/embed/y82hrk97BFA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by wale377(m): 5:33am On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by wale377(m): 5:34am On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Hotfreez: 5:38am On Feb 03, 2020
benobyeze:
This David of a man is no longer sane. He no longer has respect for this woman he calls his wife.

She's not his wife. He hasn't paid a kobo on her head.

He is a useless boy and wants to ridicule her in public, knowing fully well she is out of options and has no choice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Women In Africa / Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.