Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,266 members, 7,864,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter (9405 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / I Faked My Death And Printed An Obituary Just To Dump A Lady / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
christianzest:
sometimes i just feel love is lie
Not sometimes.
The love from a woman is all about bargain.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Came4amod: 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
christianzest:
i actually over trusted her.. thats why its so heart breaking

The fact is he got her with money not communication.. bro if u get a girl like that .. she has played u and had option B since day 1 .. but if you get a girl with communication.. she will be dropping options to be with you almost all the time till u finally marry ..
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Came4amod: 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
Guys give girls money .. but the approach is key .. if you give her like you are buying her love .. u will never get her love .. but if you give her to let her know she is special .. then she will be putting u at higher levels with other guys and see more reasons to be with you .. a Good man provides for his family... just use ur head ..money is not everything even with millions u can't buy love you must show love ..gradually the two will be inseparable.. gradually .. not one month ..2 months ..

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
someone just got sacked, you don't think the best thing to do is encourage the person?.. you don't think the person needs moral support to help him get back on his feet?.. the way you responded, its impossible a man would say this.. you're either a woman hiding under a mans moniker or youre gay
Forget the fool. How could a woman who claimed to have loved a man leave the next day without saying a word just because he had lost his job. She didn't bother to offer any assistance or at least stand by him a little at that time of despair.

Another fool is asking which man would stay if her woman lost her womb. You can imagine the crop of women in this forum.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Oreofepeters: 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
smiley if you have no problem with marrying a barren woman because of love, then you're rare. Most men wouldn't. Majority of the guys who commented here move from thread to thread slutshaming non virgins. Assuming they fall in love with one, would they give her up simply because she's lost that piece of irrelevant flesh?
As much as love is important, we have to consider other factors in the relationship for our securities. Thats human nature for you. Pure selfishness.
Again, count your blessings rather. She wasn't the one. I hope you would heal. Ignore those chanting 'bitches ain't loyal'. If their girl was bathed with acid would they stay?
Consider things from both sides.
Can you marry a man without Dîck?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by CSTR2: 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
If I catch that lady for my house again, I go use cane pursue am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
All these testing are unnecessary and a waste of time. Some people still get divorced down the line despite all the tests and the passing of the tests.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
undecided
[s]If she came home with a fake hospital result that her womb has been damaged from her previous abortions, would you stay?
Dont be narrowminded next time. You wouldn't take such a 'prank' lightly[/s].
Anyways, she isn't wifey material. You'll heal and find miss Right.

I hope its not that Peckham boy that inspired ur coloured post undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
Codergirl:
All these testing are unnecessary and a waste of time. Some people still get divorced down the line despite all the tests and the passing of the tests.
It isn't... life itself is a test

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
dairykidd:

It isn't... life itself is a test

But love isn't. Shouldn't we learn to separate the two?
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
Codergirl:

But love isn't. Shouldn't we learn to separate the two?
Life is love... don't ever forget that

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by kushercain: 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
undecided
If she came home with a fake hospital result that her womb has been damaged from her previous abortions, would you stay?
Dont be narrowminded next time. You wouldn't take such a 'prank' lightly.
Anyways, she isn't wifey material. You'll heal and find miss Right.

MariaLavina welcome back oya switch back to (f)
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Londonboyrep(m): 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
You know how I know this is a made up story? Because you claimed this happened as soon as you told her you got the sack. No be the day you get sack you go go broke. Even people who live from payday to payday will still be okay for a month and typical gold digger will wait and spend that too before she starts changing her behaviour. Don’t believe this story one bit.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Kennedyiheme: 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
J111333:
Forget the fool. How could a woman who claimed to have loved a man leave the next day without saying a word just because he had lost his job. She didn't bother to offer any assistance or at least stand by him a little at that time of despair.

Another fool is asking which man would stay if her woman lost her womb. You can imagine the crop of women in this forum.
lol treating infertility and monetary problems alike... i wonder how people on NL live in real life.. like I've always adviced, forget any form of relationship in this time and age

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Clonus: 6:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
if you were the woman, would you marry a broke man?
Abi you would prefer an uncertain future? I'm not defending the lady, but before love there are other factors we have to consider for our security. Humans are foremost selfish. It's our survival instinct.
Who says he is automatically broke bc he lost his job? What happened to supporting your friend when they are down? She couldn't even pretend for a while.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Martinez39s(m): 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
christianzest:
you can only know the feeling when you truly love someone and has planned a life ahead with the person
You shouldn't have replied the stupid animal.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by konkonbilo(m): 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
crackkhaus:
Lol, was she your wife?

How can you be broken hearted because one so-called girlfriend left you.

You've been delivered please.
she would have done same if there where married.. She no even pretend to care small she just japa in the middle of the night like thief

6 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Pat081: 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
christianzest:
ladies are just not worth it sometimes,

i planned on going for a 1 month leave from work so i decided to pull a prank on my girlfriend...

i designed and printed a fake sack letter from my company while i signed off to go on my leave, the next day i did not go to work, did same for like three days untill she asked why i wasn't going t work, i faked my cry and gave her the fake letter telling her i've been sacked from work, she sat for like 10mins without saying a word, next she said what's my next plan, i told her i dont know yet and that there is no vacancy fro my kind job anywhere at the moment so we have to manage for the main time....

to my suprise i woke up the next day to find out she had packed her bags and left, i dialed her number and it was saying ''call forwarding'' i then dialled from me a neighbours phone it rang but she didnt pick which meeans she has blacklisted my number.

https://carrygist..com/2020/02/she-broke-up-with-me-after-i-took-1.html

so all the money i've spent on her, paying for her hair, even bought her a new phone for the new year, all is waste and gone, which means she never was with me cause of love but for the money....

guysss!!! please be sure that lady you are about to give your life or you've given your life to is really worth it.

lol, if it is me after 30days of d leave i will nw send her text dat they hv call me back to start work as the MD with good car and new house see maybe she will call u back or not
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Skmoda(m): 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
undecided So we can start a lesbian relationship?
We gotta balance things babe.
Transgender is really a feat for you....I hope you catch my drill...
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Skmoda(m): 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
Came4amod:

The fact is he got her with money not communication.. bro if u get a girl like that .. she has played u and had option B since day 1 .. but if you get a girl with communication.. she will be dropping options to be with you almost all the time till u finally marry ..
This is so true.....wicked truth

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by luminouz(m): 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
emkz:
That was an immature stunt you pulled.

If you were tired of the relationship, you could have told her and not pull tasteless stunts. Loving someone does not equate to testing their loyalty by setting traps they'd fall into. It is tasteless, puerile and crass pusilanimity.

You can do better next time: if the relationship loses its colour, read about how to re-ignite it.

Ogbeni shatap!!
What's the matter with you?
Must u complain of everything?
He did what he felt was right and voila the babe proved him right. That was his evidence.(unless she went somewhere else to get him a new job)

What's with the big grammar? Who ur grammar EPP grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Westernlove: 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
christianzest:
Ladies are just not worth it sometimes, I planned on going for a 1 month leave from work so i decided to pull a prank on my girlfriend. I designed and printed a fake sack letter from my company while i signed off to go on my leave, the next day i did not go to work, did same for like three days until she asked why i wasn't going t work, i faked my cry and gave her the fake letter telling her I've been sacked from work, she sat for like 10mins without saying a word, next she said what's my next plan, i told her i don't know yet and that there is no vacancy fro my kind job anywhere at the moment so we have to manage for the main time. To my surprise i woke up the next day to find out she had packed her bags and left, i dialed her number and it was saying ''call forwarding i then dialed from me a neighbors phone it rang but she didn't pick which means she has blacklisted my number. So all the money I've spent on her, paying for her hair, even bought her a new phone for the new year, all is waste and gone, which means she never was with me cause of love but for the money. Guys please be sure that lady you are about to give your life or you've given your life to is really worth it.

Lol honestly I don't think I'm ever going to marry a Nigerian Lady

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Barzinime(m): 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
Both are not the same my friend.
you can get another job but you cant do the same with womb.

zexy2030:
Until guys learn to test women who are truly in relationship with u can never tell their weakness. But let's turn it the otherway round.. What If she tells u she removed her womb because of some life's problem.. Won't u do s same?

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by zexy2030(m): 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
Barzinime:
Both are not the same my friend.
you can get another job but you cant do the same with womb.

Women should learn that their body is not polygamous.
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by MedicH: 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
Blu03:
Abi you would prefer an uncertain future? I'm not defending the lady, but before love there are other factors we have to consider for our security. Humans are foremost selfish. It's our survival instinct.

You're pathetically stupid and irredeemably insane. So your dad never lost a job? Is that the point and what did ur mother do next? Pack her bags and call the marriage quit? This is unbelievable.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by proclinician: 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
Blu03:

This is ridiculous.

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by singleguy03: 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
This is scary sad
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by xrayj(m): 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
Blu03:
smiley if you have no problem with marrying a barren woman because of love, then you're rare. Most men wouldn't. Majority of the guys who commented here move from thread to thread slutshaming non virgins. Assuming they fall in love with one, would they give her up simply because she's lost that piece of irrelevant flesh?
As much as love is important, we have to consider other factors in the relationship for our securities. Thats human nature for you. Pure selfishness.
Again, count your blessings rather. She wasn't the one. I hope you would heal. Ignore those chanting 'bitches ain't loyal'. If their girl was bathed with acid would they stay?
Consider things from both sides.
Is losing one's job same as barrenness?
Your analogy is wrong!
It would have been right if only op pranked her on his inability to father a child. Please use right analogy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by xrayj(m): 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
christianzest:
hmmm... i'll do just that, though i felt like i should just allow her be so she wont think i still love her or am missing her, cause am over her already
Don't accept her back if u know what is good for u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by xrayj(m): 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
emkz:
That was an immature stunt you pulled.

If you were tired of the relationship, you could have told her and not pull tasteless stunts. Loving someone does not equate to testing their loyalty by setting traps they'd fall into. It is tasteless, puerile and crass pusilanimity.

You can do better next time: if the relationship loses its colour, read about how to re-ignite it.
The stunt is not immature at all, but a test of loyalty & sacrifice. Imagine she leaving the next morning?? That was too fast! No sort of encouragement from her. Don't men lose their job after marriage? Was that how she was going to handle it? God just saved op if the story is true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by xrayj(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
would a woman marry a sterile man?.. please stop putting this guys suituation in the same bracket with infertility.. all these blue pilled simp men always trying to save women grin grin
The moniker u quoted is a girl
Her analogy doesn't make sense a bit
When did losing one job which a usual occurrence equals infertility? She is here to mislead op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
grin
MedicH:

You're pathetically stupid and irredeemably insane. So your dad never lost a job? Is that the point and what did ur mother do next? Pack her bags and call the marriage quit? This is unbelievable.
how rude! I told the op not to expect much from people, okay?
Not from lovers especially.
Well my dad ran away. Didn't want to handle his responsibilities. He died on his way.
embarassed how sad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O / Official Nairaland Matchmaking 2017 / Leaked Photos Of This Twins Sister Was Exposed Online See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.