Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter (9413 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / I Faked My Death And Printed An Obituary Just To Dump A Lady / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by xrayj(m): 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
Preshy561:

If she told you she doesn't have womb, would you have stayed?
Nonsense.
Keep testing, since you've chosen to remain single.
Womb & losing job aren't the same
Op never told her he is infertile
So use similar analogy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by xrayj(m): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
J111333:
Forget the fool. How could a woman who claimed to have loved a man leave the next day without saying a word just because he had lost his job. She didn't bother to offer any assistance or at least stand by him a little at that time of despair.

Another fool is asking which man would stay if her woman lost her womb. You can imagine the crop of women in this forum.
@bold very selfish things
All they care about is their selfish interest
Men really need to be careful these days sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by xrayj(m): 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
Blu03:
grin how rude! I told the op not to expect much from people, okay?
Not from lovers especially.
Well my dad ran away. Didn't want to handle his responsibilities. He died on his way.
embarassed how sad!
Ok now I see reason for your skewed mentality.
But not everyone is like your dad. U see almost every average family in this country experience job loss or financial challenge at some point in time. It is very different from infertility. Kindly change your moniker gender to f and stop misleading people here.

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
[s]
xrayj:

Ok now I see reason for your skewed mentality.
But not everyone is like your dad. U see almost every average family in this country experience job loss or financial challenge at some point in time. It is very different from infertility. Kindly change your moniker gender to f and stop misleading people here.
[/s]
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
Blu03:
undecided
If she came home with a fake hospital result that her womb has been damaged from her previous abortions, would you stay?
Dont be narrowminded next time. You wouldn't take such a 'prank' lightly.
Anyways, she isn't wifey material. You'll heal and find miss Right.
which kin comparison be this one baba. If to say he tell am say him no fit give woman belle and she run i for hear. Y comparing loss of job to damaged womb?

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Kennedyiheme: 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
xrayj:

The moniker u quoted is a girl
Her analogy doesn't make sense a bit
When did losing one job which a usual occurrence equals infertility? She is here to mislead op
i figured.. she must be so angry she came around to mislead, i just knew something wasnt right about her comments as its hard for a man to reply that way

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Tolani1122(m): 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
Thank God for the wisdom bro, shit happened let's move on
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by okpalaAnambra: 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
tommy589:

I guess you never trusted her
And good a thing he was right

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by okpalaAnambra: 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
Blu03:
smiley if you have no problem with marrying a barren woman because of love, then you're rare. Most men wouldn't. Majority of the guys who commented here move from thread to thread slutshaming non virgins. Assuming they fall in love with one, would they give her up simply because she's lost that piece of irrelevant flesh?
As much as love is important, we have to consider other factors in the relationship for our securities. Thats human nature for you. Pure selfishness.
Again, count your blessings rather. She wasn't the one. I hope you would heal. Ignore those chanting 'bitches ain't loyal'. If their girl was bathed with acid would they stay?
Consider things from both sides.
@ the emboldened, that piece of flesh isn't irrelevant...one man's food is another man's poison..to me is the costliest meat on earth
Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Budline1(m): 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
Blu03:
if you were the woman, would you marry a broke man?
Abi you would prefer an uncertain future? I'm not defending the lady, but before love there are other factors we have to consider for our security. Humans are foremost selfish. It's our survival instinct.

What a shame. Smh

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by Budline1(m): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
xrayj:

The stunt is not immature at all, but a test of loyalty & sacrifice. Imagine she leaving the next morning?? That was too fast! No sort of encouragement from her. Don't men lose their job after marriage? Was that how she was going to handle it? God just saved op if the story is true.

Even if the story was fake. All the ladies supporting the lady would do the same if they had a similar experience. Now I see the reason why some guys prefer to just have babymamas and not get married. Wife is scarce nowadays.

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by xrayj(m): 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2020

Re: She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter by stanliwise(m): 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
christianzest:
ladies are just not worth it sometimes,

i planned on going for a 1 month leave from work so i decided to pull a prank on my girlfriend...

i designed and printed a fake sack letter from my company while i signed off to go on my leave, the next day i did not go to work, did same for like three days untill she asked why i wasn't going t work, i faked my cry and gave her the fake letter telling her i've been sacked from work, she sat for like 10mins without saying a word, next she said what's my next plan, i told her i dont know yet and that there is no vacancy fro my kind job anywhere at the moment so we have to manage for the main time....

to my suprise i woke up the next day to find out she had packed her bags and left, i dialed her number and it was saying ''call forwarding'' i then dialled from me a neighbours phone it rang but she didnt pick which meeans she has blacklisted my number.

https://carrygist..com/2020/02/she-broke-up-with-me-after-i-took-1.html

so all the money i've spent on her, paying for her hair, even bought her a new phone for the new year, all is waste and gone, which means she never was with me cause of love but for the money....

guysss!!! please be sure that lady you are about to give your life or you've given your life to is really worth it.

I doubt the story, it sound like a makeup.

But if I would place my opinion, I would say you should happy yoi dodged a bullet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Powerful Traits Of A Mature Person, No 5 Will Shock You. / My Fiancee Lied About Her Age / She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.