Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,596 members, 7,847,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja (185518 Views)

Need help on how to Legalise Documents At Belgium Embassy / Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! / Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport/documents At Uk Airport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Ebdumi: 10:34pm On May 17
Good evening,
Please how can I notarize my international passport?

How much will it cost? I’m in uyo.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Diogo2024: 11:30pm On May 18
freedomtours:

I am referring to the confirmation letter from your sch in regards to the authenticity of the certificate, they issued to you

Pls sir am new here. Where is the email that ur school will use to send a mail to MoE

Also
Does one first book appointment before going to abuja for verification
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Kinz2: 9:51am On May 27
freedomtours:

Check my signature for my contact
Please I emailed you already can you please check it out my name is Tunbosun
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Ge0grapher(m): 11:42am
Ebdumi:
Good evening,
Please how can I notarize my international passport?

How much will it cost? I’m in uyo.

Notarize international passport??

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Abidjan? / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.