Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja (183183 Views)

Need help on how to Legalise Documents At Belgium Embassy / Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! / Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport/documents At Uk Airport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by TBrownAuto(m): 6:53am On Jun 26, 2015
Thanks to everyone that has shared vital information concerning this process but i have a question for you as i am doing admission for my ward at the University of Nicosia, ther request I legalise passport and it has 32 page old and 32 page new at foreign affair then weac at ministry of education then foreign affair then test result for hiv,syphilis, and haptetis a and b let say 3 pageat ministry of health then foreign affair then police clearance at foreign affair then bank statement and refrence letter from bank. and leter at cyprus consulate representative

please for express how much will this cost me to get this done just curious from the cost and process read here
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Queenfogs: 1:43am On Aug 01, 2015
Pls nairalanders I need help I was asked to bring my proof of waec result signed and approved by the federal ministry of education and the federal ministry of foreign affairs please what does this mean?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by justi4jesu(f): 7:14am On Aug 02, 2015
Queenfogs:
Pls nairalanders I need help I was asked to bring my proof of waec result signed and approved by the federal ministry of education and the federal ministry of foreign affairs please what does this mean?

It simply means you have to take your original documents with photocopies to Ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs in Abuja for Certification.

1 Like

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by fikki1: 1:59am On Aug 12, 2015
Please, is it possible to legalise document in Lagos? I hv no one in Abuja, can i do it in Lagos also. COs i searched d net and i got address for Lagos. Is it the same ? Urgent response pls
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by justi4jesu(f): 6:18am On Aug 12, 2015
fikki1:
Please, is it possible to legalise document in Lagos? I hv no one in Abuja, can i do it in Lagos also. COs i searched d net and i got address for Lagos. Is it the same ? Urgent response pls

It is done only in Abuja as far as i know.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by yemi2favours: 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
Can somebody help with information on where and who can issue certificate of.eligibility to.study in Malaysia. am in need of one COE to process my visa application.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by WiziAgozie(m): 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
yemi2favours:
Can somebody help with information on where and who can issue certificate of.eligibility to.study in Malaysia. am in need of one COE to process my visa application.
vvvvvvvvvvvv
yemi2favours:
vvvvvvvvvvvv
yemi2favours:
letter of eligibility is prepared by ministry of education... after which you will legalized it in ministry of foreign affairs.... eligibility letter is usually address to the consular of embassy... eligibility takes lengthy time of 2-3weeks..... the official duration is 5days even after that, it is always not ready.... b4 you can get eligibility letter you have to authenticate all your educational document first at ministry of education... then present testimonial from secondary sch already authenticated....with evidence of payment....
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by WiziAgozie(m): 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
TBrownAuto:
Thanks to everyone that has shared vital information concerning this process but i have a question for you as i am doing admission for my ward at the University of Nicosia, ther request I legalise passport and it has 32 page old and 32 page new at foreign affair then weac at ministry of education then foreign affair then test result for hiv,syphilis, and haptetis a and b let say 3 pageat ministry of health then foreign affair then police clearance at foreign affair then bank statement and refrence letter from bank. and leter at cyprus consulate representative

please for express how much will this cost me to get this done just curious from the cost and process read here
you must have done it. I will answer your question for the benefit of all.... for the 1. legalization of passport is only the data page.... (first page) not all the 32pages... you will only summit a photocopy of it when ministry of foreign affairs two seal and signature is on it that is all for passport legalization..... cost is 2,000naira for express if you bring in person... waec processing in ministry of education 5k for express.... legalizn it at foreign affairs after education 2k... police report is cheap in Lagos around 5k... in Abuja it is 10k... the other documents on your list of requirements have to be legalized in ministry of foreign affairs b4 u take them to embassy including birth certificate from national population commission.... different embassy have different requirement.... 1500naira per page..... xpress 2k.... ministry of education charges is per document.... including the 3 photocopies while foreign affairs is per page. legalization for ukraine and Poland is different...... thanks
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by WiziAgozie(m): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
eeo:
i dont know, it depends on what you negotiate with them, the best thing is go there very early by 9.00am and start it,so that before the director comes the documents gave have been in his table and he will approve them before leaving office again if not you will never meet him and it will take longer days. Its the secretary you see, if you are lucky and the director is in and everything is done fast you will just be there for a few hours. but after the bribe and the director is not there, you will still pick it late. The only ones they attend to faster are the ones sent directly from the embassies. Thanks
...................................... funny you director legal don't sign document.....he comes to work 12noon.... U cannot get to see him....his floor is 5th floor.... U summit documents through the window on the ground floor.... the signatory is usually level 9 officers the ministry have 4 signatory.... their signatures are all in the embassies.... the seal remains in director legal office in a safe..... pls stop giving wrong info
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by WiziAgozie(m): 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Skyline1:
Dear admin,
Plz I need ur advice concerning family reunion visa at italy embassy lagos. I submitted my documents at legalization session for their stamp b4 I could be able to apply for visa. D issue now is the consulate said, the man that sign my documents at Nigerian foreign affair in abuja has a problem with d foreign affairs management for d sake of that, all documents signed by d man at d period of May, June and July are on hold. At italy embassy. My documents are among. My husband ve be calling d embassy bet them are not responding to his calls. should I go to foreign affairs to complain? I ve be praying for long. Plz kindly advise me
...... I Wiziagozie Mr admin of these thread is back....... i have been away for too long.... i am here to provide answers..... and solve every issue on these...... the reason for your problem..... is because signatories in m.f.a are usually change over time by director posting.... whenever these happens.... all the embassies will be inform of the change in signatory.... all documents sign by the old signatory becomes invalid after the grace period.. the embassy will ask you to go for resealing....
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by davidgreener: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
@WiziAgozie, good day.. Please if my interview @ d embassy is scheduled for 'wednesday, can I do the authentication and legalization of documents at the ministries between mon and tuesday? I don't reside in abj that's why I'm asking..thanks
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by WiziAgozie(m): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
davidgreener:
@WiziAgozie, good day.. Please if my interview @ d embassy is scheduled for 'wednesday, can I do the authentication and legalization of documents at the ministries between mon and tuesday? I don't reside in abj that's why I'm asking..thanks
..............sorry 4 late reply i have been busy....yes you can....start as early as 9:30am at ministry of education and finish by 3pm same monda....but if the foreign school abroad you are applying to needs you to get eligibility letter from ministry of education you will definitely wait for the official 5 working days theirs is no 2 ways about it...then foreign affairs you summit officially mon-thurs 9;00am-12noon collection is the following day..but the truth it will take you nothing less than 3 working days....prepare to spend more time...after which you go to the embassy
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Henix(m): 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
@WiziAgozie, can some one does this authentication and legalization for some one who is not in Abj? If yes, how much do u think can cover a degree certificate and an affidavit?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by WiziAgozie(m): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2015
Henix:
@WiziAgozie, can some one does this authentication and legalization for some one who is not in Abj? If yes, how much do u think can cover a degree certificate and an affidavit?
people's charges varies... for me the least is 5k per document @ education.... 2k for foreign affairs which is the next office the document goes to.. excluding transport cost to pick d said document from transporters courier service. transport will be tro nd fro twice when sending it back which is 2k 500naira each... taxi drop fare... cost of sending document via waybill it's 1, 200naira..... or you could pick it when you come with both education and foreign affairs already done... and head straight to the embassy... save you hotel bills.... affidavits goes only straight to foreign affairs.... it depends what the court paper is saying.... if it's is divorce papers... could cost 26k... while 4 others you could send me for 2k.... then your degree you cannot legalize it without o level result.... if your degree is not original certificate and you are having only statement of result you must attached transcript.... dats education rule.... if you want to get it done without transcript 10-15k....
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Salimjee: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
Pls i need a help!, i want to apply for chinese student visa (x), i authenticate my Nabteb result, testimonial and medical report both at ministry of education and foreign affairs abuja, what i want to know is that do i have to notrized them again before goin to the Embassy for the visa Application
I need help pls
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
Salimjee:
Pls i need a help!, i want to apply for chinese student visa (x), i authenticate my Nabteb result, testimonial and medical report both at ministry of education and foreign affairs abuja, what i want to know is that do i have to notrized them again before goin to the Embassy for the visa Application
I need help pls
Ask your question here :

www.nairaland.com/2538634/how-book-flight-ticket-china/2#2538634.91
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by harbibbibe(m): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
@WiziAgozie, please I wud like to know if certification and legalization of certificates are d same
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by harbibbibe(m): 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
Certify of certificates (certification)
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by princewale45: 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
please i got admission into a Russian school and i was told to authenticate my result in the federal ministry of foreign affairs of Nigeria.. But my original Neco certificate is not yet out...Please i would like to know if i can authenticate my statement of result.pls what should i do cuz i have booked an appointment with the Russian embassy for my visa.Thank you
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by gowaga68: 12:03am On Oct 10, 2015
princewale45:
please i got admission into a Russian school and i was told to authenticate my result in the federal ministry of foreign affairs of Nigeria.. But my original Neco certificate is not yet out...Please i would like to know if i can authenticate my statement of result.pls what should i do cuz i have booked an appointment with the Russian embassy for my visa.Thank you
Just go do the legalisation and authentication as those are the major and first step needed.
Will be sending some document to Abuja for legalisation next week.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by princewale45: 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
gowaga68:

Just go do the legalisation and authentication as those are the major and first step needed.
Will be sending some document to Abuja for legalisation next week.
hope i wont have problem since i dont have the original certificate
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by gowaga68: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
princewale45:

hope i wont have problem since i dont have the original certificate
Nope, all you need is print out of the WAEC or Neco have like 3-4 copies of them then you good to go.
Are you in Abj now?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by princewale45: 7:20am On Oct 16, 2015
gowaga68:

Nope, all you need is print out of the WAEC or Neco have like 3-4 copies of them then you good to go.
Are you in Abj now?
i will be going next week...... have you done urs??
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by gowaga68: 8:29am On Oct 16, 2015
princewale45:

i will be going next week...... have you done urs??
Don't mine sometimes last year, was there early this year and still sent one this week.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by salam12(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
@ WiziAgozie what are requirements for authentication of Police Report and Passport data page in Ministry of Foreign Affairs. I am base in PH, going to Abj will be quite tough me.

2 Likes

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by gowaga68: 8:03am On Dec 20, 2015
Off topic but pls I need an answer.
Where can I get police character report done in Abuja? and how much does it cost to get one from Abuja?
Thanks for your help.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Justjoewhite225: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pls can any help me out, I was asked by a Spanish universities to bring a homologation, am applying for a bachelor studies in Spanish University how do I go about it pls I need urgent reply pls admin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Abidjan? / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.