Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Why You Will Loose Money If You Don't Know This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Will Loose Money If You Don't Know This (351 Views)

Why You Should Stop Giving Her Money If You Are Dating Her / MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] / Is It Possible To Impress A Girl Without Involving Money? If Yes In What Ways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Will Loose Money If You Don't Know This by ezradan(m): 3:25am On Feb 05, 2020
Does the name MacKenzie Sheri rings a bell?
Currently, MacKenzie is richer than three Dangotes put together. She got a $35billion settlement which made her $37billion rich, thereby becoming the third world's richest woman.

How did this happen?

I will tell you...

I'm sure you have heard people say things like "You don't need anyone to succeed," and "your happiness does not depend on anyone." That's all crab!

Oh dear, your success and happiness depends on people. Of these category, the most important of them all is your romantic relationships.

"The world richest man," Jeff Bezos' net worth is currently $109 billion. His position as no. 1 is threatened week-in week-out. The position is threatened by Bill Gates. Before April 2019, Jeff's net worth was 137billion.

If he'd not divorced his wife, MacKenzie Sheri, he'd be (and would remain) world richest man for a long time. His status is threatened every now and then just because of the divorce incidence. How? The divorce made him part with some good money. Oh yes, $35 billion!

I'm sure you have also heard statements like "behind every successful man is a woman." It's true. Just before you grumble and attempt to disagree, allow me say one more thing.

It might not be mentioned frequently across media but Jeff's was alleged to have had an extramarital affair which invariably cost him his marriage. Regardless, it cost him $35billion. He didn't become $137 billion without MacKenzie only to wake up and relinquish $35 billion without a "fight."

Learning to handle your emotions as you relate with people at different level is paramount. Come to think of it, who says "Jeff's infidelity" must end up causing divorce? There's a science to managing romantic relationships. With his wife, Jeff would be the most powerful man on Earth.

This is why, on February 8th and 9th, we would be having two facilitators for the Fundamentals of Romantic Relationship Master Class which would be curated by the The Emergent Hub.

The reason for two facilitators is, we'd have the opportunity to learn from both the married and single, and male and female.

Who would want to miss this kind of class? I doubt. It's 100% free.

Let me know if you are interested.
Re: Why You Will Loose Money If You Don't Know This by okikiosibodu(m): 5:55am On Feb 05, 2020
OP, great info. Can you try to break the write up into say two part? Not everyone can deal with a long read

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This App / Low Sex Drive | Causes | Natural Ways To Boost Your Libido This Valentine Season / What Is Your Definition Of True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.