Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

What Is Your Definition Of True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Definition Of True Love (352 Views)

Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman? / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Definition Of True Love by godson300040(m): 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
Friends this is my first post on these platform, don't mind my grammatical blunder. I just need your opinion I want to get some thought off my mind.
Straight to the point, I have these girl I meet in 2018. We both work in same company then, we just developed affection for each other was more like love at first sight kinda situation we have been so good together all lovey doovey kinda relationship I was always there for here, provided all the necessary stuff a good bf supposed to make his woman feel comfortable and all for awhile things where moving smoothly till i met her family mom liked me, but dad was the typical daddy as most of you guys here must have encountered once in your relationship.
He was initially against it to a point she had to do meet the prophet to check compatibility bla bla ish
According to her she went with a friend to some places and the answers was almost similar, she was told to keep me just in case, but keep her schedule open if you know what i mean.
In the long run after awhile I traveled to Ghana to further my computer studies, I discovered her attitude wasn't that encouraging like she was giving up on us and giving in to the suggestion as directed by the so called prophet.
I was depressed because I have never feel about anyone the way I felt towards her even when I found out some darkest secrets in her past she has been hiding from me in which she denied when I confronted only for me to show her proofs and she admitted then apologized I let it go.
After a long run things seems to settled for us, her dad later let go all the negative vibes and accepted the obvious.

Now my issue is these I had these business I invested all money in was hoping for a good fortune, but it didn't go in my favor I lost it all even had to borrowed money from friends to support the business and had to pay back when all was lost.

My girl offered to helped to loan me some money to sort out the people I borrowed money from through these loan app as her own way of helping out she is working and earn good salary. I obliged and I was happy she feeling that way and voluntarily wanting to assist fast forward she got the loan and told me not to worry about it all will be fine to be honest she didn't really need the loan, because she could give from her salary and it won't even affect her.
My problem is these after 3weeks she called me that the loan she took first payment will soon due, that I should get the money ready, I was dumbfounded like wait, I don't get what u are saying I thought you said these was your own way of helping and you never told me I will have to be the one to pay, i mean I know how to request for loan if I wanted to, but I just thought it was your own way of supporting.

Am so confused right now I really need your sincere advise.

Because I don't really get it this is someone have done all for.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of True Love by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
First of all, is she financially able to pay off the loan herself?
If the answer is no, i think she's silly for taking it since she's fully aware of your present condition...
If the answer is yes, then she's simply inconsiderate. Love is a matter of give and take. One partner isn't the sole provider. That's a responsibility you both share...
I don't think you guys are compatible. The fact that your relationship was on the edge because of a 'prophet' is ridiculous.
You seem like a nice guy. Don't let anyone run you over for that...
Define your relationship now!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Definition Of True Love by Omar09(m): 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
Way too long. And boring.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of True Love by HORLADSTAR(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
This one pass me
Re: What Is Your Definition Of True Love by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
you got a babe to ask for a loan, and even if she said she was gonna pay, thats YOUR loan, so pay for it.... expecting HER to pay for your loan is cheap and petty.

this has nothing to do with love... its called taking care of your responsibilities

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Definition Of True Love by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
Who can summarize this?

(1) (Reply)

The Seduction(only If...) / What You Should Do This Period, Very Important! / Polygamy Or Serial Monogamy? Will You Be A Second Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.