Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,393 members, 7,853,749 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

He Returned The Car Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Returned The Car Back (3004 Views)

Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend / Guy Caught Having Sex With A Hookup Lady At The Car Back Sit / She Returned The Ring After Only 6 Years Of Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Returned The Car Back by chigoizie7(m): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
Return it back again

Re: He Returned The Car Back by yvelchstores(f): 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
OP u don't sound like u grew up in nigeria. The way your English is typed out and some errors... Anyways, my point, you never see life. I give up dear. U obviously have it all figured out...let me warn u, when he will infect you and still dump u, don't come here cos people will use insult to baff u here. I will not spare u. Now we are in season 3,by the time you release season 6,i will be ready with my stone to throw at u.

3 Likes

Re: He Returned The Car Back by Homeboiy: 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
On your second thrend, I said it that you will be hoping he apologises and u will grab him back with open legs.

Thunder will fire you if u don't stop bordering me with your senseless topics
Re: He Returned The Car Back by millionboi(m): 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
Auntyesther:
Aunty what is it? Should we leave this page because of your attention seeking attitude? Ogini di?
hahahaha

She is fake jor
Re: He Returned The Car Back by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
Caz if this is true.Dont give up on him
Re: He Returned The Car Back by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
Well I do love someone blindly too so I know how it feels when someone got your mumu buttons.. the whole world really won't matter.
Re: He Returned The Car Back by Gentlerassky(m): 12:55am On Feb 06, 2020
This is probably your third post here but you still can’t get your tenses right.

I can’t even imagine what you vomit as English to this guy sef.

Your English is very poor biko.

You need to go back to kindergarten�
Re: He Returned The Car Back by cr7lomo: 1:11am On Feb 06, 2020
Love will mk u do stupid things... this guy will infect u with HIV and will still dump u... He only misses the pussy ...y are women so dumb...a friend of mine told me that his father said na only one day woman take senior goat
Re: He Returned The Car Back by ruffkenny: 1:30am On Feb 06, 2020
Dear sis your write up is really wow!!I love it..about this relationship,forget about the dude,go and check your status again to be sure you are not positive and move on,life is too short to waste it on HIV positive relationship..I discovered something about people with this kind of infection,they become calous and wicked,they begin to lack emotion and sensitivity,just like your previous trend,he is gonna cheat on his future woman not just twice but more,don't waste your time on junk foods when u can eat real meat full of protein..

1 Like

Re: He Returned The Car Back by lewis1010: 1:35am On Feb 06, 2020
At this critical moment when China is battling with a deadly virus, Buhari wants to borrow 17billion dollars from China, meanwhile a country like Equatorial Guinea has donated 2million dollars to China to assist them in fighting the virus. This further buttress the fact that this APC government as lead by Buhari has no conscience and human feelings. This government, can borrow money from anywhere even from the dead.
Re: He Returned The Car Back by konkonbilo(m): 2:05am On Feb 06, 2020
yvelchstores:
OP u don't sound like u grew up in nigeria. The way your English is typed out and some errors... Anyways, my point, you never see life. I give up dear. U obviously have it all figured out...let me warn u, when he will infect you and still dump u, don't come here cos people will use insult to baff u here. I will not spare u. Now we are in season 3,by the time you release season 6,i will be ready with my stone to throw at u.
chia!!! Nairaland people get no chill at all grin cheesy
Re: He Returned The Car Back by tomdon(m): 2:42am On Feb 06, 2020
Casalinda:
Hello guys.. so like I had earlier said, that I will be returning back the gifts which include the SUV, bags and the diamond necklace he got for me. I had carefully thought about giving them back as some persons here had advices I keep those gifts. So was little bit withdrawn from doing so. The stress of even getting gas for the car as what I had left might not be sufficient and I was not in the mood getting gas for him

You couldn't buy petrol for a car of someone who was gracious enough to buy you a car.
Women are greedy, wicked, selfish, name it
I've always said it, men are the more gracious gender, women are just in it for what suits them
Re: He Returned The Car Back by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 06, 2020
Auntyesther:
uncle there will be no need for that..

Dont call me uncle, call me honey, I cant wait to grab that nyash.
Re: He Returned The Car Back by RubiesBanking: 3:41am On Feb 06, 2020
grin
What a fake story

1 Like

Re: He Returned The Car Back by todman(m): 8:17am On Feb 06, 2020
OP, Yeah Returning the Car to him was a great move, it shows you value your sanity and self worth over the material things you get from him, if he decides to be stupid, you do not have to engage in his stupidity with him. Anyways, you should do what's best for you. Relationships are not perfect, if you think you can continue to Love him. Yeah. Go on. HIV is not a death sentence as long as he is taking his treatment. i'm cheering for your relationship. All the Best to you.

Note. i saw an advice from some lady on your other thread saying you should keep the car, that you deserve it for being with him. SMH. i wonder what kind of mentality some people have, everything to them is a business transaction. That's why a lot of them end up being either poor or prostitutes. No one ever deserves any Gift, Gifts are given out of love, not because you worked for it. If the Person wants it back, Please Happily give the person back, its better than having the person constantly in your life bugging you for it. Holding on and arguing about it is some serious poverty mentality. a lot of people needs to have their brains checked. The person who also wants the Gift back is not a saint either, that's just plain stupid and manipulative. Makes the gifting process transactional and that is wrong. We should all learn to give and let go.

1 Like

Re: He Returned The Car Back by Clinghton: 8:24am On Feb 06, 2020
It won't end well in the long run, him not telling you of his health status in the first place, who knows what secrets his still keeping from you.

1 Like

Re: He Returned The Car Back by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 06, 2020
MZrapper:
You are nothing but a very low budget Linda Ikeji, you just haven't officially started sharing links to your blog that will be devoid of traffic insha Allah.
It's just funny some broke juveniles would still slide into your DM just because you painted yourself as a semi low class golddigger. Anyways, you finally got the attention you crazily desired, and some fellows have taken note of your monikers.
Oya mad off.

Tommorrow she will start crying that some dudes are trolling her whereas she gave them the chance to
such low self esteem
oloun maje
Re: He Returned The Car Back by Ginaz(f): 10:06am On Feb 06, 2020
You returned it, he brought it back to you. Now you want to return it a second time!!! Please when you have done so 10times already kindly go get a life .
Re: He Returned The Car Back by Hdanny(m): 10:11am On Feb 06, 2020
[quote

How is it our concern?

See aunty , we lagosians are tired..

We no wan dey hear all this kind story.

Go straight to point or you keep them to your self...

Na just your story I dey see for Nairaland since today[/quote]

I swear I just tire for the girl, what a confused human being. Well she’s just a good writer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Found Out That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me / Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places / What Are Your Pet Peeves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.