Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,504 members, 7,854,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

She Returned The Ring After Only 6 Years Of Engagement - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Returned The Ring After Only 6 Years Of Engagement (1206 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / Don't Be A Prisoner Of Engagement / He Returned The Car Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Returned The Ring After Only 6 Years Of Engagement by ExAngel007(f): 6:01pm On May 26, 2020
A Nigerian man, Benjamin Amos has cried out on social media after his fiancee of 6 years left him.

According to the heartbroken man, she returned the ring after being engaged for ”Ordinary six years”.

His post on facebook reads:

"Ordinary 6yrs of engagement o! She just returned my
ring, saying she can no longer wait for just 4 more
yrs.

Oh My Heart

However, Nigerians on social media have lambasted
the man, calling him wicked for intending to keep her
waiting for so long."

https://www.tori.ng/news/147188/she-returned-the-ring-after-only-6-years-of-engage.html

Re: She Returned The Ring After Only 6 Years Of Engagement by IceLip: 6:02pm On May 26, 2020
Another 4yrs, bros y na

1 Share

Re: She Returned The Ring After Only 6 Years Of Engagement by Nonso92(m): 6:07pm On May 26, 2020
Dem suppose put big chain with padlock on him neck for just six years, and if he behaves well, they'll add another four years to it for him.
Re: She Returned The Ring After Only 6 Years Of Engagement by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 26, 2020
Lol..six years engagement.. Lord of the rings

1 Like

Re: She Returned The Ring After Only 6 Years Of Engagement by luvyaself95(m): 6:22pm On May 26, 2020
Wetin that girl do wrong you wey you finish for 6 years and making her Mistress of the ring grin
Re: She Returned The Ring After Only 6 Years Of Engagement by sexylassie2(f): 6:23pm On May 26, 2020
That man is not serious.

Damn broke men will get you engage till you are 40 years old then still get angry when you decide to leave then say all women are the samething
Re: She Returned The Ring After Only 6 Years Of Engagement by Bola146(f): 6:31pm On May 26, 2020
Broke mumu everywhere grin grin 6 years of what
Re: She Returned The Ring After Only 6 Years Of Engagement by ValCon888: 6:37pm On May 26, 2020
My nigga.

There's no reason why you should buy a cow when you can control it with a fake ring and keep sucking all the milk.
Re: She Returned The Ring After Only 6 Years Of Engagement by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 26, 2020
...anything to trend
Re: She Returned The Ring After Only 6 Years Of Engagement by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 26, 2020
Re: She Returned The Ring After Only 6 Years Of Engagement by oluwaseyi0: 7:24pm On May 26, 2020
This is a joke, right?
Re: She Returned The Ring After Only 6 Years Of Engagement by chatinent: 7:25pm On May 26, 2020
That is why I advocate against casual dating. Dating should not be trivialized. How can you date sb for as much as seven years? Are you a doing a prelim in UNIMarriage?
Re: She Returned The Ring After Only 6 Years Of Engagement by uboma(m): 9:01pm On May 26, 2020
She should have returned the engagement ring much earlier. A whole 6 years gone like that.....

Haba!

The guy no try at all
Re: She Returned The Ring After Only 6 Years Of Engagement by GeneralPula: 9:19pm On May 26, 2020
Damn.. She probably doesn’t want it to end in tears.
Re: She Returned The Ring After Only 6 Years Of Engagement by baralatie(m): 9:34pm On May 26, 2020
shuu!

that guy wicked oo!
Re: She Returned The Ring After Only 6 Years Of Engagement by Freelane33(m): 10:15pm On May 27, 2020
See how dem Dey judge the poor guy
Re: She Returned The Ring After Only 6 Years Of Engagement by Alwaysachick: 10:41pm On May 27, 2020
Only Thunder.......
Re: She Returned The Ring After Only 6 Years Of Engagement by paulolee(m): 11:04pm On May 27, 2020
ur fada
Re: She Returned The Ring After Only 6 Years Of Engagement by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 27, 2020
shye is smart cheesy
u want to make her lord of the rings and she dodged it cheesy
Re: She Returned The Ring After Only 6 Years Of Engagement by uthlaw: 7:30am On May 28, 2020
sexylassie2:
That man is not serious.

Damn broke men will get you engage till you are 40 years old then still get angry when you decide to leave then say all women are the samething
rich nigga will also do the same,when he sees alot of Osho free disturbing him....he feel they have no used!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice / I Have N5million In My Bank Account But Not Interested In Marriage Yet / What Is The Worst Punishment You've Ever Been Given Back In Secondary School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.