Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Heartbroken: Jilted By My Girlfriend For An 'Ex-Boyfriend' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken: Jilted By My Girlfriend For An 'Ex-Boyfriend' (8162 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / TRAGIC!! DELSU Female Student Commits Suicide After She Was Jilted By Lover. / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbroken: Jilted By My Girlfriend For An 'Ex-Boyfriend' by tommyex(m): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2007
THIS 1 HEAVY PASS SUPER STORY,U CAN CONTACT ME LETS GIVE WALE ADENUGA.

WE LL BE ON D TV 4 3YEARS because OF UR STORY.

ANYHOW I LL RATHER COMMEND U 4 BEEN ELABORATE.

SHOULD I STILL TALK?GUESS D TOPIC IS OVER NOW WE CAN JOKE ABOUT IT.

MAKE I FIRST ASK 1 SERIOUS QUESTION.

U GET SENSE?JUS CURIOUS SIR.
Re: Heartbroken: Jilted By My Girlfriend For An 'Ex-Boyfriend' by coolminded(m): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2007
Bruv deal with it
Re: Heartbroken: Jilted By My Girlfriend For An 'Ex-Boyfriend' by iykedee: 2:59pm On May 23, 2008
Take heart my bro, I went through sth similar and it hurt like crap. I had been dating this girl for about a year and half and I put in time, resources into the whole thing. We had a heated argument just like that you'd expect from a relationship, after three weeks, i decide to play fool and initiate a make up and it turns out this girl already started up sth with someone in france. Hurt for a while but the way i see it, things worked out for the best. If you really wanna get over this, dont call her, visit her or even pick her calls. If you had pics of her, return them or better still, burn them. She might call you to initiate things, ignore her or you'll get a fresh round of pain. The only plea I have is that you dont take this out on anyone else in the future, just learn from it. In my case, I avoided girls that wanted me just to please her, I even lost a couple of my friends. Just take this from someone with a similar experience and move on with your life. It doesn't all end sadly, now I have someone else that's finer, more sensible, so It's her loss. Move on with your life and if you are still a young man, pre-occupy yourself with making money for the future (legitimately). YOU"LL GET OVER HER WITH TIME.
Re: Heartbroken: Jilted By My Girlfriend For An 'Ex-Boyfriend' by caniva(m): 3:52pm On May 23, 2008
wot is ur latest move?
Re: Heartbroken: Jilted By My Girlfriend For An 'Ex-Boyfriend' by chickslord: 4:02pm On May 23, 2008
men go make some naira n let love chase u lil boy!
Re: Heartbroken: Jilted By My Girlfriend For An 'Ex-Boyfriend' by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 24, 2008
Sorry i couldn't answer your post cos its just too long, too long. U know i can be impatient sometimes.
Re: Heartbroken: Jilted By My Girlfriend For An 'Ex-Boyfriend' by welli(f): 6:25pm On May 24, 2008
i culn't read every sha but i knw its abt heartbreak.sh*t happens.move on cus life goes on.cry a little,think a little,starve a little,(bit)but grab a lesson nd learn frm d story,move on darling.der's dat person for u out der.pls don't give up on love.its real. cheesy
Re: Heartbroken: Jilted By My Girlfriend For An 'Ex-Boyfriend' by forbidden5(m): 6:42pm On May 24, 2008
Shangy,

Welcome on board.

Unless a woman breaks your heart, you will never learn to love with your head and not your heart.

The game of women is a game a chess. Please always let a woman take the lead until you are married to her.

BE WARNED!!!! most women never truly love. Love is wicked, if u must love, u must love the right person.
Please dont initiate love until the woman does so, only initiate friendship.

Your experience is the reason most guys have many girl friends.

Dust yourself and start winning
Re: Heartbroken: Jilted By My Girlfriend For An 'Ex-Boyfriend' by echelon(m): 7:41pm On May 24, 2008
@poster

You'll get over it. You'll need to seek out some other things to engage your time and interest for now - something like learning a new sport, game,or how to play a musical instrument. Something that will draw your thoughts from her and help you re-establish your self confidence. But more importantly, don't fail to learn your lessons from the experience.
Re: Heartbroken: Jilted By My Girlfriend For An 'Ex-Boyfriend' by waterworks(f): 2:59am On Jun 04, 2008
FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO COMMEND UE GRAMMAR SUCH A LONG TEXT BUT NO SILLY ABBREVIATIONS OR GRAMATICAL MISTAKES.
secndly u deserve better, from what ican tell ure patient and understanding . . . the best is yet to come.
thirdly im sure u can admit to urself that it wasnt such a surprise, afterall it was going on for such a long time you must have seen it coming.
finally cheer up u seem nice good things come to those who wait. forget her there are other fish in the sea. E GO BETTER
Re: Heartbroken: Jilted By My Girlfriend For An 'Ex-Boyfriend' by quickygirl(f): 3:54am On Jun 04, 2008
OMO, Am here for you>>lol
Re: Heartbroken: Jilted By My Girlfriend For An 'Ex-Boyfriend' by Youngpo413: 9:00am On Jul 16, 2014
bigrovar: no gal is worth ur tears mahn, and those that do wont make u cry, take heart man , and live again,
NB gals are bastard, that is why u dont take dem serious
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Bf Is Too Stingy / I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. / My Husband Can't Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.