Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

"Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped (5316 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo / MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? / Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by Azmanaty: 9:57am On Feb 07, 2020
FrLukas:
Leave them. Let them continue.

I painted the scenario that would most likely play out here, some were saying I needed to be banned for such.

Let them be.

They envy the fact that Yorubas live among themselves in peace despite professing different faiths.

They don't understand how that can be since they are bigots and treat their fellow brothers like lepers and call them Osu.

So, they decide that they would sow disunity among Yorubas.

They are like the enemy Jesus mentioned in one of his parables who went to sow tares in the farm of his rival while that one was asleep.

Except that this time, we aren't asleep and we are well aware of their plans.

I have told them to use their imagination. If there's ever a crisis in Yorubaland, it won't be brothers fighting themselves over religious differences, it will be brothers united to cut them idiots down.

Let them think well, during a crisis that will force them to pack themselves in trucks and flee to the east, the journey between Lagos and Ore will look and feel like a journey so long it might never end.

Don't warn them again. Let them keep endangering the lives of their family members living in the West.

They should study the history of Somalia and the war between the Hutu and the Tutsi for reference.

If I hear the yorubas beating the drums of war, I will go back to sleep - IBRAHIM BABANGIDA

7 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 07, 2020
Azmanaty:

If I hear the yorubas beating the drums of war, I will go back to sleep - IBRAHIM BABANGIDA

Ask your parents how they fled with their luggages on their heads during ordinary riots in 1995 when MKO Abiola died.

We were even pitying them then not knowing that they will birth people like you. undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by Azmanaty: 10:04am On Feb 07, 2020
FrLukas:

Ask your parents how they fled with their luggages on their heads during ordinary riots in 1995 when MKO Abiola died.

We were even pitying them then not knowing that they will birth people like you. undecided

keep deceiving yourself. We know How cowardly yaribanzas behave.

Again, Verily I say unto you, If I hear the yorubas beating the drum of war, I will go back to sleep and even snore - IBRAHIM BABANGIDA

7 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by Keziehenry(m): 10:21am On Feb 07, 2020
agulion:
MURIC comes to mind, unfortunately Yoruba Muslims are very selfish and brainless, I just hope they won't go into terrorism in the future

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by MasterKernel: 10:31am On Feb 07, 2020
olril17:

Op don't waste your time... oloriburuku ni awon igbo yen...
the same people where there is OSu caste system where fellow Igbos are treated like lepers and ostracized are labelling some people "Yoruba Muslims"
awon ti woon tii yaa weeree

I'm happy you called it Ostracize, that's an English word, it means the practice isn't Igbos only.

But we're far better off compared Abobaku, the killing of the innocent for burying rites of kings in Yoruba land.

7 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by newinventions: 10:44am On Feb 07, 2020
OP you are just frustrated

5 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by omoharry(f): 10:58am On Feb 07, 2020
Godoverevery:
whoever coined these words "Yoruba Muslims" must be pulled out of his/her foolery.
A yoruba man/woman isn't a religion bigot,we are too sophisticated to be clouded by religious sentiment..... we have our differences but religion isn't one. I for one am a Christian but I have relatives who are Muslim infact my mum junior sis married a Muslim which means I have cousins who Muslim and we are very close...no one can make me see them as enemies d way some cretin try to paint them.
Before it was a Yoruba man can never be trusted, they're betrayals but the narrative has changed is now the Muslims among them that are your enemies.
We stand as one ...we are too educated to be torn apart by religion by some people who aiin't sure of what they want.
Is either you say whatever is on ur itchy throat against we Yoruba as a whole or Stfu... enough of this Yoruba Muslim foolery talk.
We will never deny or fight ourselves cause of religion...we celebrate Christmas and Eid together.
Come to our region u will see both church and mosque on the same street..u will see a Christian singer featuring a Muslim singer vice versa on there songs.
We are peace loving and accomodating....we don't preach hatred to our children and never discriminate along religion lines.
So whoever is still in the foolery of thinking he can move the Yoruba Christian to his/her side and turn them against Muslims among us is a MVP in the fools league.
why dont you say that to one of your sons..MURIC..that one is responsible as to why religion is now affiliated with the rich culture of the Yorubas .It was never like this before. In recent time this guy have put religion above every other thing..

Why dont you look inward and see where the problem is coming from within before attacking outsiders .I have always known the Yoruba's'as liberal people, who have Christians/Muslims families that live together in harmony without allowing their religion to get in the way of their culture or who they are.But what we see in recent time are monarch that are suppose to be a representative/custodian of their culture, craves to be called an emir over being called an oba..is that not putting religion above his culture? and MURIC that would rather take side with his northern allies over the good of his people because of religion..is that not putting religion of the good of his own people.

5 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by Ekemeze: 11:03am On Feb 07, 2020
Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by Prompto: 11:18am On Feb 07, 2020
What is to be expected of a pathetic tribe that nurtures it offspring with chronic hate, irredeemable bigotry n acute foolishness from birth ?! One wonder why this pathetic tribe claim they are hated by all, from Ikwerre Fulani Hausa Yoruba Efik South Africans Malaysians Singaporeans Chinese Indians Arabs n many others yet it is this bigoted tribe that single out a section of it own kinsmen "Osu" out to be hated from endemic foolishness it inherited from generations to generations.

Despicable lot that should be fed to dogs.

Spits !

alfasexy:

You are thinking about it. Good.

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by kitakoli(m): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2020
This is the reason I hate Christianity, there always think there is love between them and the Muslims while the later always see the former as a fool deep inside them. If you doubt this, I need you to prove me wrong by showing me Ten (10) marriages between a Muslim girl and a Christian guy in your street but it is majorly the other way round, you are not even allowed to talk to them freely (how could you tell me that there is no hatred if I, a Christian Guy is not allowed to marry a muslim girl?) but a Muslim guy can marry a Christian lady, this alone should open clearly whatever is making you think that there is love between you.

4 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by Sylraph1: 11:59am On Feb 07, 2020
Hehehe!!!
Omo see war between AFONJAS AND Igbos If this kind Post reaches FP ehh...e fit escalate to WW3...
HAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by fhranchez(m): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
Sylraph1:
Hehehe!!!

Omo see war between AFONJAS AND Igbos
If this kind Post reaches FP ehh...e fit escalate to WW3...

HAHAHAHAHA
if you look closely you'll notice Igbos left the thread at page 1. it's now between fulani/yoruba mulims vs yoruba Christians. SW is no longer in the south. smh

3 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by eagleu: 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
solmus:

Ibo yeboe igbo are all the same

Yoruba, yarabi, yaraba, yaranba are all the same?
Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by Ritchiee: 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
WE HAVE 2 TERRORISTS IN NIGERIA....

IGBOS .....THEY HATE ISLAM.
HAUSA/FULANI.....THEY HATE CHRISTIANITY.

THESE 2 ARE DOING EVERYTHING TO LURE YORUBAS TO THEIR DEADLY HATEFILLED GROUPS.
Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by oyatz(m): 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
Christian North, long time.

Were you on Sabbatical, BAN or what?

ChristianNorth:
Only a fool will say there is no dichotomy between Yoruba Moslems and their Christian brothers
Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by TUANKU(m): 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
Yoruba Muslim

6 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by LegendHero(m): 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
Azmanaty:

keep deceiving yourself. We know How cowardly yaribanzas behave.

Again, Verily I say unto you, If I hear the yorubas beating the drum of war, I will go back to sleep and even snore - IBRAHIM BABANGIDA

The IPOB fabricated lies being sold by their ancestors about IBB. Babangida is not foolish to say such about the Yorubas.

We singlehandedly cripple both IBB and Abacha era while your fore-fathers were crawling for crumbs from the Fulani government.

In the history of Nigeria, the Yorubas have never been toyed with by the North and we all know how the Fulanis dealt with you guys during the massacres of both 1940s and counter coup. You’re the only tribe that shout while the Fulanis decimates you like cockroaches.

Lest I forget, the python danced on your youth not too long ago and your elders can’t say shit.

Let the Fulanis try it with the Yorubas and see everywhere boil.

Tribes of loud mouthed Cowards!
Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by Azmanaty: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
LegendHero:

[s]
The IPOB fabricated lies being sold by their ancestors about IBB. Babangida is not foolish to say such about the Yorubas.

We singlehandedly cripple both IBB and Abacha era while your fore-fathers were crawling for crumbs from the Fulanis.

In the history of Nigeria, the Yorubas have never been toyed with by the North and we all know how the Fula is dealt dealt you guys during the massacres of both 1940s and counter coup. You’re the only tribe that shout while the Fulanis decimates you like cockroaches.

Lest I forget, the python danced on your youth not too long ago and your elders can’t say shit.

Let the Fulanis try it with the Yorubas and see everywhere boil. Cowards! [/s]

Mister, shut up there!! we know how cowardly U guys can behave..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by LegendHero(m): 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
Azmanaty:

Mister, shut up there!! we know how cowardly U guys can behave..

Your own cowardice is well documented.

The Ijaws took you as slaves
The Igalas did the same to you
The Fulanis suyanized you in the 1940s
They re-suyanized you in 1966
They decimated you in 1967-1970
Python danced on your kins of recent.

Ask around, the Yorubas have dealt with the north multiple times. Cases where OPC used them for lunch and the Oyo situation where Buhari had to come down to Lam.

You own people will rather shout and call for prayers like Ugwuanyi did.

Loud mouthed cowards!
Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by Olakinsdotcom(m): 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
ChristianNorth:
Only a fool will say there is no dichotomy between Yoruba Moslems and their Christian brothers
Have you been to Yoruba region? forget about what you are reading on social media, Yoruba are not religious bigot let me tell you this no single family in Yoruba land(mean extended family)without both religion and we both stay together in peace. we celebrate both festival together with love. there is nothing like Yoruba Muslims or Yoruba Christians I only heard of this on this forum. don't ever judge people by what you are reading on social media...before anyone can quote me and started saying what is not just tell me a single crisis in yoruba land between Yorubas that is caused by religion.
Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by Azmanaty: 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
LegendHero:

Your own cowardice is well documented.

The Ijaws took you as slaves
The Igalas did the same to you
The Fulanis suyanized you in the 1940s
They re-suyanized you in 1966
They decimated you in 1967-1970
Python danced on your kins of recent.

Ask around, the Yorubas have dealt with the north multiple times. Cases where OPC used them for lunch and the Oyo situation where Buhari had to come down to Lam.

You own people will rather shout and call for prayers like Ugwuanyi did.

Loud mouthed cowards!

You can say whatever you want to say, but the whole world knows how cowardly you guys are. I dont need to argue with u. It is a fact and we all know it .
Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
Yoloba moozlem, Afonja mudslime, Abobaku muslimi, Yaribanza mudslide... You name it.
Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by LegendHero(m): 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
Azmanaty:

You can say whatever you want to say, but the whole world knows how cowardly you guys are. I dont need to argue with u.

The whole world have seen the Yoruba progeny fought wars and conquered land beyond the shores of the present day Nigeria and they all know of the Oyo empire.

The whole world know how the Yorubas within the military performed in the civil war and the impact of Pa Awo Intellect on the said war.

The whole world know the NADECO mainly composed of the Yorubas fought the tyrant military lords to a halt and the result birthed the current democracy.

The whole world knows of the activists this nation have ever known are majorly Yorubas; Fela, Wole, Tai Solarin, Gani Fawehinmi, and etc to mention a few.

Mr. what expedition has your tribe ever led besides the Biafra war which was a massacre against your tribe?

Conglomerates of cowards!
Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by goodnessme1(f): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
Yoruba muslims are the problem we yorubas have here in south west.

3 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by NothingDoMe: 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2020
Godoverevery:

Oooo u think the muric leader is speaking the minds of the Muslim in Yoruba land??
Anything he says is opinion and he is entitled to that..... whatever CAN says is there opinion aswell....they don't speak my mind cos we didn't elect any of them.
We have brains and think for ourselves...we aiin't headless chicken who allow someone think for us and tell us what to do.
Go on the street of Ibadan, lagos, oshogbo, Abeokuta and ask people if they even know if one muric exist....den u will know is only u people on internet that know them.
You guys should counter that guy effectively. He has positioned himself to speak for muslims. You may not know him but the media does. Most people won't come to your area and see for themselves. They will simply read his posts and conclude without a counter post from the genuinely peace loving ones like you.
Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by Blackking98(m): 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
grin grin "WE ARE SOPHISTICATED"
chai yoruba Muslims are extremely funny. You're slave to the caliphate whether u like it or not. I just pity Yoruba Christian's who are gullible to their lies and deception

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by sofiscatedmoron: 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
grin e pain am,,

There are two type afonja, the Muslim and the Christian,,

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by ChristianNorth: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
Olakinsdotcom:

Have you been to Yoruba region? forget about what you are reading on social media, Yoruba are not religious bigot let me tell you this no single family in Yoruba land(mean extended family)without both religion and we both stay together in peace. we celebrate both festival together with love. there is nothing like Yoruba Muslims or Yoruba Christians I only heard of this on this forum. don't ever judge people by what you are reading on social media...before anyone can quote me and started saying what is not just tell me a single crisis in yoruba land between Yorubas that is caused by religion.
December 2018, yoruba Moslems attacked Christians worshipping in a church during the annual crossover night in ilorin. They raped the ladies and destroyed the church
Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by ChristianNorth: 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
oyatz:
Christian North, long time.

Were you on Sabbatical, BAN or what?

Busy but free now to torment zombies and their Yoruba Moslem backers.
Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by ChristianNorth: 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
jumper524:
the only ones creating the ditchonomy is you ipob.
Like the OP said, religion has never been a problem in the Yoruba land, stop forcing one.

I can bet you, you can't quote a single Yoruba on this forum who differentiate between Muslims and christians its always ipob forcing the seperation that never existed.

Every western state has had both Muslim and christian governors.
Deceive your Moslem brothers not us.

Buhariadvocate
Sarrki
Empiree
Oyatz

Anyway we used to believe that yorubas are united until Muric showed us the truth and we studied that carefully and discovered that the snitches in the south are those ewedu headslammer

Yoruba Christians are not traitors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Famous People From Nigeria By Adeola Aderounmu. / Jonathen Elendu (Elendu Reports) Was Arrested / Apostle Suleman Prophecy About 2019 Election Is Shocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.