Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

"Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped (5322 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo / MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? / Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by ChristianNorth: 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
Prompto:
Look at foolish igbo promoting religion divisions in Yoruba land so what now happen to those of us with Christian mother n a Muslim father or should I because of Ipob or Igbo kill one of them ?!
If you are an ewedu headslammer, you are by default a yterrorist
Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by BuhariAdvocate: 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
You're just doing terrible things to your life.
ChristianNorth:

Deceive your Moslem brothers not us.

Buhariadvocate
Sarrki
Empiree
Oyatz

Anyway we used to believe that yorubas are united until Muric showed us the truth and we studied that carefully and discovered that the snitches in the south are those ewedu headslammer

Yoruba Christians are not traitors
Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by ChristianNorth: 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
solmus:
cool

Its all in an Ibo man's head and you cant change that, na only them sabi Yoruba muslim or Osu Ibo, just has they have being singing it to high heavens that Awolowo a 78 years old man died of rat poison when all information available suggested otherwise

they continually sold the Northern Christian divissive campaign hin no work, they sold the Delta Ibos divide tactics hin no work, they sold the Anambra vs Enugu vs Ebonyi supremacy divide they failed woefully now they are on Yoruba Muslim

Give Ibo man a small dose of his medicine and watch him cry to high heavens, watch him scream tribalism and watch the Ibo mods hide your comments or ban you

It is not difficult to know a Yoruba Moslem this days.
Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by ChristianNorth: 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
angelfallz:
having been leaving with Yorubas for a while now, i agree with you. Yorubas should not allow external elements to divide them.
Stop lying. Go and read the open letter of Awo's Egbe Omo oduduwa to Yoruba Moslems.

Do you know more than Pa Awolowo?
Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by ChristianNorth: 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
olril17:

Osuu Igbo....citizen of the cursed erosion ravaged land..coward ojukwu decendant....
oloshii
This wan is a Yoruba Moslem
Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by ChristianNorth: 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
You're just doing terrible things to your life.
Says a Yoruba Moslem fundamentalist
Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by Ykc2(m): 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
Godoverevery:
whoever coined these words "Yoruba Muslims" must be pulled out of his/her foolery.
A yoruba man/woman isn't a religion bigot,we are too sophisticated to be clouded by religious sentiment..... we have our differences but religion isn't one. I for one am a Christian but I have relatives who are Muslim infact my mum junior sis married a Muslim which means I have cousins who Muslim and we are very close...no one can make me see them as enemies d way some cretin try to paint them.
Before it was a Yoruba man can never be trusted, they're betrayals but the narrative has changed is now the Muslims among them that are your enemies.
We stand as one ...we are too educated to be torn apart by religion by some people who aiin't sure of what they want.
Is either you say whatever is on ur itchy throat against we Yoruba as a whole or Stfu... enough of this Yoruba Muslim foolery talk.
We will never deny or fight ourselves cause of religion...we celebrate Christmas and Eid together.
Come to our region u will see both church and mosque on the same street..u will see a Christian singer featuring a Muslim singer vice versa on there songs.
We are peace loving and accomodating....we don't preach hatred to our children and never discriminate along religion lines.
So whoever is still in the foolery of thinking he can move the Yoruba Christian to his/her side and turn them against Muslims among us is a MVP in the fools league.
please can you people remove this the most sophisticated and most educated people on this planet is kind of funny that lagos ekiti osun oyo ondo ogun is amongst the most sophisticated states in the world,as the most educated people in the world why are you people still go to India hospitals for treatment with the rest of Nigerians?pls I love yoruba people but that sophisticated they are miss using it,even till today germans national anthem is that germans are above every other people in this world now what yoruba people will say that made them most sophisticated people in the world
Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by ChristianNorth: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
Prompto:
What is to be expected of a pathetic tribe that nurtures it offspring with chronic hate, irredeemable bigotry n acute foolishness from birth ?! One wonder why this pathetic tribe claim they are hated by all, from Ikwerre Fulani Hausa Yoruba Efik South Africans Malaysians Singaporeans Chinese Indians Arabs n many others yet it is this bigoted tribe that single out a section of it own kinsmen "Osu" out to be hated from endemic foolishness it inherited from generations to generations.

Despicable lot that should be fed to dogs.

Spits !

You just spoke like a Yoruba Moslem. We thank God for Yoruba Christians, very lovely and accommodating.

God bless them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by ChristianNorth: 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
kitakoli:
This is the reason I hate Christianity, there always think there is love between them and the Muslims while the later always see the former as a fool deep inside them. If you doubt this, I need you to prove me wrong by showing me Ten (10) marriages between a Muslim girl and a Christian guy in your street but it is majorly the other way round, you are not even allowed to talk to them freely (how could you tell me that there is no hatred if I, a Christian Guy is not allowed to marry a muslim girl?) but a Muslim guy can marry a Christian lady, this alone should open clearly whatever is making you think that there is love between you.
You are a Yoruba Moslem. You are programmed by default to hate innocent Christians and lie against them

Your Taqqiya will not sell dear Yoruba Moslem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by GMbuharii: 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
MyVILLLAGEpeople:
YELOBAM MOOZELEMS grin grin

CONEHEADED STRUCTURES AND SOPHISTICATED MORAANS

Come and beat me grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by Olakinsdotcom(m): 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
ChristianNorth:

December 2018, yoruba Moslems attacked Christians worshipping in a church during the annual crossover night in ilorin. They raped the ladies and destroyed the church
I don't need to argue with you sir.
Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by angelfallz(m): 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
solmus:

Ibo yeboe igbo are all the same
Nope they're not same
Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by angelfallz(m): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
Olakinsdotcom:

I don't need to argue with you sir.
There are always bad eggs in every community.
Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by Olakinsdotcom(m): 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
angelfallz:
There are always bad eggs in every community.
you are right.
Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by NairaHercules(m): 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
Godoverevery:
whoever coined these words "Yoruba Muslims" must be pulled out of his/her foolery.
A yoruba man/woman isn't a religion bigot,we are too sophisticated to be clouded by religious sentiment..... we have our differences but religion isn't one. I for one am a Christian but I have relatives who are Muslim infact my mum junior sis married a Muslim which means I have cousins who Muslim and we are very close...no one can make me see them as enemies d way some cretin try to paint them.
Before it was a Yoruba man can never be trusted, they're betrayals but the narrative has changed is now the Muslims among them that are your enemies.
We stand as one ...we are too educated to be torn apart by religion by some people who aiin't sure of what they want.
Is either you say whatever is on ur itchy throat against we Yoruba as a whole or Stfu... enough of this Yoruba Muslim foolery talk.
We will never deny or fight ourselves cause of religion...we celebrate Christmas and Eid together.
Come to our region u will see both church and mosque on the same street..u will see a Christian singer featuring a Muslim singer vice versa on there songs.
We are peace loving and accomodating....we don't preach hatred to our children and never discriminate along religion lines.
So whoever is still in the foolery of thinking he can move the Yoruba Christian to his/her side and turn them against Muslims among us is a MVP in the fools league.

Lolz... Is this thread a joke?

Are you Igbo?

If you’re not Igbo, sorry, I can’t take Yorubas seriously if the continue with this claim of sophistication. You must be joking. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Filling Stations In Bauchi Sealed For Lacking Fire Extinguishers, Sand Bucket / David Hundeyin Is Currently Skinning Reno On Twitter / Compare APC And LP Campaign Rallies At Jos Stadium(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.