Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,052 members, 7,863,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

"Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped (5320 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo / MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? / Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by 12Monkeys: 8:05am On Feb 07, 2020
jumper524:
the only ones creating the ditchonomy is you ipob.
Like the OP said, religion has never been a problem in the Yoruba land, stop forcing one.

I can bet you, you can't quote a single Yoruba on this forum who differentiate between Muslims and christians its always ipob forcing the seperation that never existed.

Every western state has had both Muslim and christian governors.

Afonja

14 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by olril17(m): 8:08am On Feb 07, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Rather than come here to embark on fruitless image laundering, go back home and work on your Muslim brethren especially members of MURIC to always put Yoruba and Southern Nigeria interest above the slavish demands of their religious affliations to the Caliphate. The people only judge Yorubas based on how most of them that are of Islamic sect of are always willing to defer to the Northern interests even to the detriment of their own with and kin at home.
Op don't waste your time... oloriburuku ni awon igbo yen...
the same people where there is OSu caste system where fellow Igbos are treated like lepers and ostracized are labelling some people "Yoruba Muslims"
awon ti woon tii yaa weeree

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by olril17(m): 8:10am On Feb 07, 2020
12Monkeys:

Afonja
Osuu Igbo....citizen of the cursed erosion ravaged land..coward ojukwu decendant....
oloshii

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by alfasexy: 8:10am On Feb 07, 2020
Godoverevery:

There is a reason why God gave us brain...so we can think and reason ourselves.

Try it.

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by olril17(m): 8:13am On Feb 07, 2020
it's not even that they also love yoruba cristians ooo....shey Awolowo no be cristian?
they want us to be like them,like they do to the unfortunate OSu people...
these oloriburuku don't even love themselves...

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by 12Monkeys: 8:13am On Feb 07, 2020
olril17:

Osuu Igbo....citizen of the cursed erosion ravaged land..coward ojukwu decendant....
oloshii

Afonja muric

14 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by alfasexy: 8:13am On Feb 07, 2020
Prompto:
Look at foolish igbo promoting religion divisions in Yoruba land so what now happen to those of us with Christian mother n a Muslim father or should I because of Ipob or Igbo kill one of them ?!

You are thinking about it. Good.

8 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by alfasexy: 8:15am On Feb 07, 2020
angelfallz:

Igbo not Ibo

Leave that ewedu eating freely educated illiterate.

12 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by olril17(m): 8:17am On Feb 07, 2020
12Monkeys:

Afonja muric
didirin ma leleyi kee...see this demented accursed Osuu probably somewhere in SW because their land is erosion ravaged...
hope your useless parents were not killed in the Ozubulu attack shaa...
imagined being an ostracized OSu only to end up being killed by Igbo terrorist in Ozubulu.

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by olril17(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2020
alfasexy:

Leave that ewedu eating freely educated illiterate.
cursed ipob yeeeboo youth.. always brimming with hate... see this one that his useless demented mother is OSu..

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by olril17(m): 8:23am On Feb 07, 2020
Igbo bastards love them self so much that anambra OSu Igbo is chasing away ebonyi Igbo accursed Igbo civil servants...
that Igbo terrorists are killing themselves in Ozubulu..
that Igbo bastards always run away from their fellow accursed Igbo OSu..
they don't even like ebonyi Igbo wawaa..
awon oloshi amukumekoo
cursed yeeeboo and hateee

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by alfasexy: 8:25am On Feb 07, 2020
olril17:

cursed ipob yeeeboo youth.. always brimming with hate...
see this one that his useless demented mother is OSu..

Can't wait for the corona virus to reach SW.

6 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:26am On Feb 07, 2020
agulion:
MURIC comes to mind, unfortunately Yoruba Muslims are very selfish and brainless, I just hope they won't go into terrorism in the future
Afonja strapping a bomb to themselves grin
You're thinking too much

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by Perkins2018: 8:32am On Feb 07, 2020
alfasexy:

Your people in China will infect your whole erosion pigsty land.

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by Perkins2018: 8:33am On Feb 07, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Afonja strapping a bomb to themselves grin
You're thinking too much

We are not terrorists like Igbo catholic who opened fire on ozubulu church.

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by alfasexy: 8:33am On Feb 07, 2020
Perkins2018:

Your people in China will infect your whole erosion pigsty land.

Keep accomodating. We are coming.

6 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by Corrections: 8:36am On Feb 07, 2020
Godoverevery:
whoever coined these words "Yoruba Muslims" must be pulled out of his/her foolery.
A yoruba man/woman isn't a religion bigot,we are too sophisticated to be clouded by religious sentiment..... we have our differences but religion isn't one. I for one am a Christian but I have relatives who are Muslim infact my mum junior sis married a Muslim which means I have cousins who Muslim and we are very close...no one can make me see them as enemies d way some cretin try to paint them.
Before it was a Yoruba man can never be trusted, they're betrayals but the narrative has changed is now the Muslims among them that are your enemies.
We stand as one ...we are too educated to be torn apart by religion by some people who aiin't sure of what they want.
Is either you say whatever is on ur itchy throat against we Yoruba as a whole or Stfu... enough of this Yoruba Muslim foolery talk.
We will never deny or fight ourselves cause of religion...we celebrate Christmas and Eid together.
Come to our region u will see both church and mosque on the same street..u will see a Christian singer featuring a Muslim singer vice versa on there songs.
We are peace loving and accomodating....we don't preach hatred to our children and never discriminate along religion lines.
So whoever is still in the foolery of thinking he can move the Yoruba Christian to his/her side and turn them against Muslims among us is a MVP in the fools league.

ITS A LIE WE HAVE YORUBA MUSLIM AND CHRISTIANS..... THAT IS THE FACT . WHOEVER SAYS YORUBA ARE ONE ALONG RELIGIOUS LINE IS DECEIVING YOU.

YORUBA MUSLIMS THAT TEACH THEIR CHILDREN IN THE MOSQUES TO TAKE CHRISTIANS AS ENEMIES AS QURAN COMMANDED THEM.

ITS A MATTER OF TIME. THESE CHILDREN FILLED WITH HATE WILL START USING AK 47 AND BOMBS ON YORUBA CHRISTIANS WHEN THE HATRED HAS FULLY GROWN ....BUT WHEN THIS HAPPENS IT WILL ONLY CONSUME THEM THE WAY IS CONSUMING NORTHERN MUSLIM..

YOU CAN ASK MURIC ( PROF OF BITTERNESS) IF YORUBAS ARE ONE ALONG RELIGIOUS LINE.

10 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by Corrections: 8:44am On Feb 07, 2020
jumper524:
Like the OP said, religion has never been a problem in the Yoruba land, stop forcing one.

I can bet you, you can't quote a single Yoruba on this forum who differentiate between Muslims and christians its always ipob forcing the seperation that never existed.

I AM A YORUBA CHRISTIAN AND I HAVE SEEN SO MANY THINGS ABOUT YORUBA MUSLIMS AGAINST CHRISTIANS. ..JUST THAT YORUBA CHRISTIANS ARE TOLERANT.. THE HATRED FOR CHRISTIANS IS OUT OF THIS WORLD. THEY PRETEND AS IF THEY LOVE BUT LET THEM GET INTO THEIR MOSQUES OR PUBLIC GATHERING AND SEE HOW THEY DISH OUT THE HATRED.

7 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by Perkins2018: 8:46am On Feb 07, 2020
alfasexy:

Keep accomodating. We are coming.

Read the handwriting on the wall. All you foreign criminals will be chased away.
Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by 12Monkeys: 8:49am On Feb 07, 2020
olril17:

didirin ma leleyi kee...see this demented accursed Osuu probably somewhere in SW because their land is erosion ravaged...
hope your useless parents were not killed in the Ozubulu attack shaa...
imagined being an ostracized OSu only to end up being killed by Igbo terrorist in Ozubulu.

Afonjaaaaaa

6 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by olril17(m): 8:50am On Feb 07, 2020
12Monkeys:

Afonjaaaaaa
monkey yeeeeeeeeeeebooo

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by 12Monkeys: 8:51am On Feb 07, 2020
olril17:

monkey yeeeeeeeeeeebooo

Yaribanzaaaaaa

If you think Oyoruba Muslim is bad then get ready for Yaribanza!

9 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by olril17(m): 8:52am On Feb 07, 2020
alfasexy:

and it will affect only Yorubas?
what of your useless yeeeboo brothers who have run away from Osuland and live in SW?
werey leyi ooo

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by olril17(m): 8:53am On Feb 07, 2020
Corrections:

ITS A LIE WE HAVE YORUBA MUSLIM AND CHRISTIANS..... THAT IS THE FACT . WHOEVER SAYS YORUBA ARE ONE ALONG RELIGIOUS LINE IS DECEIVING YOU.

YORUBA MUSLIMS THAT TEACH THEIR CHILDREN IN THE MOSQUES TO TAKE CHRISTIANS AS ENEMIES AS QURAN COMMANDED THEM.

ITS A MATTER OF TIME. THESE CHILDREN FILLED WITH HATE WILL START USING AK 47 AND BOMBS ON YORUBA CHRISTIANS WHEN THE HATRED HAS FULLY GROWN ....BUT WHEN THIS HAPPENS IT WILL ONLY CONSUME THEM THE WAY IS CONSUMING NORTHERN MUSLIM..

YOU CAN ASK MURIC ( PROF OF BITTERNESS) IF YORUBAS ARE ONE ALONG RELIGIOUS LINE.

Ozubulu comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by olril17(m): 8:54am On Feb 07, 2020
12Monkeys:

Yaribanzaaaaaa
If you think Oyoruba Muslim is bad then get ready for Yaribanza!
so says the yeeeboo cursed OSu monkey

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by 12Monkeys: 8:56am On Feb 07, 2020
olril17:

so says the yeeeboo cursed OSu monkey

Tajudeen oyoruba musilimi yaribanza

8 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 07, 2020
Leave them. Let them continue.

I painted the scenario that would most likely play out here, some were saying I needed to be banned for such.

Let them be.

They envy the fact that Yorubas live among themselves in peace despite professing different faiths.

They don't understand how that can be since they are bigots and treat their fellow brothers like lepers and call them Osu.

So, they decide that they would sow disunity among Yorubas.

They are like the enemy Jesus mentioned in one of his parables who went to sow tares in the farm of his rival while that one was asleep.

Except that this time, we aren't asleep and we are well aware of their plans.

I have told them to use their imagination. If there's ever a crisis in Yorubaland, it won't be brothers fighting themselves over religious differences, it will be brothers united to cut them idiots down.

Let them think well, during a crisis that will force them to pack themselves in trucks and flee to the east, the journey between Lagos and Ore will look and feel like a journey so long it might never end.

Don't warn them again. Let them keep endangering the lives of their family members living in the West.

They should study the history of Somalia and the war between the Hutu and the Tutsi for reference.

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2020
Godoverevery:
whoever coined these words "Yoruba Muslims" must be pulled out of his/her foolery.
A yoruba man/woman isn't a religion bigot,we are too sophisticated to be clouded by religious sentiment..... we have our differences but religion isn't one. I for one am a Christian but I have relatives who are Muslim infact my mum junior sis married a Muslim which means I have cousins who Muslim and we are very close...no one can make me see them as enemies d way some cretin try to paint them.
Before it was a Yoruba man can never be trusted, they're betrayals but the narrative has changed is now the Muslims among them that are your enemies.
We stand as one ...we are too educated to be torn apart by religion by some people who aiin't sure of what they want.
Is either you say whatever is on ur itchy throat against we Yoruba as a whole or Stfu... enough of this Yoruba Muslim foolery talk.
We will never deny or fight ourselves cause of religion...we celebrate Christmas and Eid together.
Come to our region u will see both church and mosque on the same street..u will see a Christian singer featuring a Muslim singer vice versa on there songs.
We are peace loving and accomodating....we don't preach hatred to our children and never discriminate along religion lines.
So whoever is still in the foolery of thinking he can move the Yoruba Christian to his/her side and turn them against Muslims among us is a MVP in the fools league.

Nonsense talk...
Shiftttt jhoor

4 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 07, 2020
jumper524:

Una just dey give una selves hope...
D dichotomy is strong

7 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by solmus: 9:19am On Feb 07, 2020
Xavfra:

Una just dey give una selves hope...
D dichotomy is strong

strong where exactly?

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 07, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
YELOBAM MOOZELEMS grin grin

Come and beat me grin grin

Are u minding those bloody people

3 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Muslim".....a Joke That Need To Be Stopped by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 07, 2020
angelfallz:
having been leaving with Yorubas for a while now, i agree with you. Yorubas should not allow external elements to divide them.

Stop deceiving urself

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aba Boys Insist Buhari Must Not Go Back With His Trousers / Breaking News - Brt Bus On Fire On Third Main Land Bridge / Gbenga Daniel Stole ₦84b From Ogun State Coffers - Gov. Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.