Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North (40041 Views)

Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency / 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi / Ali Modu Sheriff May Emerge As APC Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by TheMan3: 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2020
meum:
All dis blood(s) you people are shering, there is God o! cry
when Patience Johnathan said those words, we all laughed a her. Now we know why she couldn't hold back her tears.

Ma'am God bless you
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by hatedisplace: 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2020
In the next 20 years, the oil will be worthless. Buy that time their eye go neat.[quote author=SpecialAdviser post=86458759]I don't have any doubt about that. In fact no any reasonable person have such doubt.

Without the south, the north would have been worse than Somalia and Syria. You people can continue mass producing children that will vote u into office waiting for Niger delta oil. One day it will understand your mistake.[/iquote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by LordPsalm(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
Illiteracy and Laziness in the north is far beyond our comprehension

3 Likes

Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
NORSYK:
As long as it remains in the north there is no tension
Lol soon they replace state of origin with state of residence/birth...then it wont remain only in the north, any idea how many "almajiris" are migrating south on a daily basis? Your gateman, shoemaker, truck pusher, meat seller etc are taking over.

4 Likes

Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by YNWA1: 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
1mrprolific7:
If you wake up to log in to NL to learn about the bad news about the country or for tribal masochism, and spend the next 1 hour on facebook or twitter looking at the latest news or trends, then spend another 1 hour on whatsapp looking at peoples' status and personal lifestyle, then spend the evenings to go watch how Chelsea should win or how Barcelona should fail...then keep logging off and on NL to see how many likes or mentions you have had...

then I put it to you that if you continue this trend for the next 2-3 years, especially if you are a youth that has a bright future ahead, the likelihood that you'll end up as a failure in life is high.

If you put all the minutes you spend on unproductive things online, it's enough to find a bearing for your life and loved ones even in the midst of the hardship all around. Hope you read this , rotten meat seller ; grin
Calculating from the time you registered, you spend about one hour everyday on nairaland, not to talk of other platforms. Base on your submission, don't you think you are already in trouble?

1 Like

Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by africanusvu(m): 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
Yes.something worse will come to then because something too bad is already in the north.the northern elders ar the worse thing that happened to the north

3 Likes

Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by abuhari: 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
Its true, no one has doubts on the issues, let the northerners wake up and face all the challengers.

1 Like

Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by wink2015(m): 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
In the next 20 years, the oil will be worthless. Buy that time their eye go neat.[quote author=SpecialAdviser post=86458759]I don't have any doubt about that. In fact no any reasonable person have such doubt.

Without the south, the north would have been worse than Somalia and Syria. You people can continue mass producing children that will vote u into office waiting for Niger delta oil. One day it will understand your mistake

The Average Northerner believe in ALLAH WILL PROVIDE.

Whether it is 10 kobo that is coming from the crude oil.

They prefer it like that.

THEY ARE NEVER AMBITIOUS.

That is why they do not want to accept restructuring.

They believe in ONE NIGERIA.

THEY WILL BE SHOCKED TO LEARN THAT THE PRESENT DAY NIGERIA CAN NOT ACCOMMODATE THAT OUTDATED WAY OF LIFE.

2 Likes

Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by Rekhina(f): 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
selfmade22:
this man is anti buhari sad
Yes he is za anti-allah , he has fight against ba Allah ( buhari S.W.T) , we North shall dealt with himself by Allah ,

Allah Akbar amiin bukaru
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by emerged01(m): 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
That’s why we must divide this country. We can’t survive the stupidity of north together. With north Nigeria will continue to be in mess.
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by back2sender: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
Edu3Again:
What more does the South want b4 they cut off the Fulanis?

We all know they are violent.

Why must we remain with these people as they murder their way to the South
Thanks to Okada banning taking place in the western states.

The okadas should all move to the east and do business there.
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
PapaBaby:
Not surprised. We are in a new decade, new radicals evolve every 10yrs. In the 90s it was Matsatsine, and we are yet to curtail Bokoharam.
you are crazy o
lol
how did you come to that conclusion that new rascals emerge every decade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by mvem(m): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
Rekhina:
plateau benue is not north ,but middle belt Gideon orkar fought this ideology , if u aren't learned u shut up

Illiterates everywhere
you call me illiterate but you don't know the zones that make up Nigeria. Nigeria has 6 geopolitical zones. Benue and Jos are both in the North Central. Middle belt is a term used for states in the North Central but doesn't exist in law. Please what have I said that is false?
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by Encapsulate: 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
The North is really driving down by their lifestyle. It's only OK to have the highest population only if u can take care of them.

They keep breeding and breeding and breeding not caring about the children welfare... too many orphans in the street.

Very soon the other halves of Nigeria will merge together and divorce the North for good. Nigeria will be much more progressive without the North.

With the North, this country is going no where:

-5 + 5 = 0

1 Like

Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by GoogleChrome: 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
mvem:
Please be specific when you say the North. Plateau is in the north...same as Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa, Kogi etc and they don't have almajiris as you claim. The only unsafe place in the north is Kaduna axis and some north eastern states like Borno which still has bokoharam. There are 19 states in the north and I sometimes see that you guys probably use only 2-4 core northern states to define the whole north

MVEM

Mercury
Venus
Earth
Mars

Your moniker right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by Rekhina(f): 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
mvem:
you call me illiterate but you don't know the zones that make up Nigeria. Nigeria has 6 geopolitical zones. Benue and Jos are both in the North Central. Middle belt is a term used for states in the North Central but doesn't exist in law. Please what have I said that is false?
I say shut up ,u are worst than what I call you .
Haven't fulanis used u guys n yorubas enough to dececrate the whole of Nigeria.

Go to binyang street plateau and say u are north central ,n see ur I'll..terate self decapitated
Nonsense
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by Zooposki(f): 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
mvem:
Please be specific when you say the North. Plateau is in the north...same as Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa, Kogi etc and they don't have almajiris as you claim. The only unsafe place in the north is Kaduna axis and some north eastern states like Borno which still has bokoharam. There are 19 states in the north and I sometimes see that you guys probably use only 2-4 core northern states to define the whole north

Those states are Middle Belt states, not core North.
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by Maxthon: 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
mvem:

They are not North!

They have stopped being North
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by mvem(m): 5:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
Rekhina:
I say shut up ,u are worst than what I call you .
Haven't fulanis used u guys n yorubas enough to dececrate the whole of Nigeria.

Go to binyang street plateau and say u are north central ,n see ur I'll..terate self decapitated
Nonsense
tomorrow if a Jos man is to be a president , the whole south will still see it as the North trying to retain power. Whatever you call it, you are still in the North Central if you are coming from Plateau... That's what the laws sees.
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by DNSPro: 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
mimilogs:
Hmmmmm....we really don't pray for that and we also need not encourage them through our careless words, what Nigeria need is intelligence gathering and a drone technology coverage of Nigeria hinter areas and forests, with a standby ready-to-act drones that strikes without mercy. This I think is the only way this fast rising insecurity can be combated not just by conventional method of wasting innocent soldiers fighting guerrilla militants

Another educated mumu lol
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by Rekhina(f): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
mvem:
tomorrow if a Jos man is to be a president , the whole south will still see it as the North trying to retain power. Whatever you call it, you are still in the North Central if you are coming from Plateau... That's what the laws sees.
goodbye ur illi..teracy stinks pls ,gush sad
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
Awon breeders

Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by mvem(m): 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
Maxthon:

They are not North!

They have stopped being North
this is not something they choose, it is ingrained in the constitution. If today a Kogi or Taraba man vie for president. Everyone will still see it as the North vying for the seat. The term middle belt is used to describe some states in the North Central, even the term is not clear enough...I might ask which states makes up the middle belt?
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by executive12: 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
sigiyaya:
I dont blame the North but the Foolish white man who left his land only to come the this part of Africa to amalgamate us with these brain-dead good for nothing almajiri northern parasite cry cry

We should quit blaming the white man by now. The amalgamation happened more than 100 years ago. It's time to start blaming ourselves for not correcting the mistake of the white man. Should we wait for the white man to come and separate us from each other?

1 Like

Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by mvem(m): 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
Rekhina:
goodbye ur illi..teracy stinks pls ,gush sad
If I may ask which geolpolitical zone is plateau in...because there is nothing formally called middle belt by law...
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by Rekhina(f): 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
mvem:
this is not something they choose, it is ingrained in the constitution. If today a Kogi or Taraba man vie for president. Everyone will still see it as the North vying for the seat. The term middle belt is used to describe some states in the North Central, even the term is not clear enough...I might ask which states makes up the middle belt?
I will soon lay a curse on ur soul ,in memory of Doctor tsugh Michelle killed because north don't trust middlebelt
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by Rekhina(f): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
mvem:
If I may ask which geolpolitical zone is plateau in...because there is nothing formally called middle belt by law...
illi illi illi ...terata

Itimpataka let me be by allah !

Am suffocating already ..spits
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by megareal: 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
The South should be very afraid. Because when these happens, it is the South that will be a location preference to unleash terror.

Why am I even bothered? The South refuses to be united. When they gather sense-I hope it wouldn't be too late, they may finally do what is right. undecided
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by mvem(m): 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
Rekhina:
I will soon lay a curse on ur soul ,in memory of Doctor tsugh Michelle killed because north don't trust middlebelt
lay a curse...same middle belt that teamed up to kill Igbos in millions during the civil war. Same middle belt led by Gowon and Danjuma that killed Aguyi Ironsi. Same middle belt that had more than half its people in the Nigerian Army that so much hated the Igbos. You guyz saw yourself as one but now when it became clear that the core Northerners are not thesame as you people, you are now saying you are not one....don't be silly
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by Rekhina(f): 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
megareal:
The South should be very afraid. Because when these happens, it is the South that will be a location preference to unleash terror.

Why am I even bothered? The South refuses to be united. When they gather sense-I hope it wouldn't be too late, they may finally do what is right. undecided
Yoruba Moslems and slaves like mvem are the problems
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by tfelicityk(m): 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
This is a warning to individual and government... He should profound a solution rather incentive to prevent the occurrence....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS / Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children / Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.