Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North (40044 Views)

Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency / 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi / Ali Modu Sheriff May Emerge As APC Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by Rekhina(f): 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
mvem:
lay a curse...same middle belt that teamed up to kill Igbos in millions during the civil war. Same middle belt led by Gowon and Danjuma that killed Aguyi Ironsi. Same middle belt that had more than half its people in the Nigerian Army that so much hated the Igbos. You guyz saw yourself as one but now when it became clear that the core Northerners are not thesame as you people, you are now saying you are not one....don't be silly
we will deal with them later on (Must ), but now they said they aren't north central illiterata,

Fulani I will curse you aren't u scared of me ,ask about me ,stop talking trash
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by mvem(m): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
Rekhina:
illi illi illi ...terata

Itimpataka let me be by allah !

Am suffocating already ..spits
mahaukaci...you think it is not common knowledge that the Benue,plateau and middle belters were one of the people that contributed the highest in the Nigerian Army during the Civil war. Your Gideon Orkar killed Igbos during the war but later realized that the north you were romancing with are not friends with you
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by kentzz(f): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
That's the truth. Worst is yet to come. Especially we in kaduna here. Sometimes I think about all these and get scared of what tomorrow holds out for us all in this country.

Anyways,Bible prophecies are fulfilling.�
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by vezycash(m): 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
Lostz:
you guys always give birth like pigs ��.

look at the idiot elected to represent them at the national assembly boasting of owning dozens of kids

Dude. Plenty birth is the symptom. The real problem is poverty. It's simple math - probability. If you know that the probabilty of kids reaching adulthood is low, most people will give birth more.

My grandparents on both sides had MANY kids because of poverty and low health care.

With a better life Hausas be able to think and plan. It's been proven that people who attain higher levels of schooling, marry later and give birth less.

A little more education will increase the chances that they'll ignore radical islamic teachings.

Example. When US killed bin laden, a imam in Lagos here preached that the US was wrong. Unfortunately the imam wasn't taken serious because most of the members were educated. The person who told me was a friend. An alhaji, 50+ year old executive marketing executive.

I know a few hausas guys in my area too. No schooling but they are making money and women seem not to be on their minds.

Fight poverty and you'll kill Boko Haram and it's reincarnation.
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by mvem(m): 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
Rekhina:
Yoruba Moslems and slaves like mvem are the problems
I am not yoruba
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by Chiiamaka: 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
In as much whatever happens stay with them angry
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by Rekhina(f): 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
mvem:
mahaukaci...you think it is not common knowledge that the Benue,plateau and middle belters were one of the people that contributed the highest in the Nigerian Army during the Civil war. Your Gideon Orkar killed Igbos during the war but later realized that the north you were romancing with are not friends with you
let Gideon orkar rest in piss( urine) dimwit! ,
Gideon orkar is man enough with bigger dick even in his grave after 3yrs , u are u man enough?
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by Rekhina(f): 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
Chiiamaka:
In as much whatever happens stay with them angry
okwuo ! Akuko uwa! U know it can never stay with them Amaka

5,000 okadas just landed in uwani enugu do u know about dat
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by mvem(m): 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
Rekhina:
let Gideon orkar rest in peace dimwit! ,
Gideon orkar is man enough with bigger dick even in his grave after 3yrs , u are u man enough?
Orkar died in 1990 that's 30 years not 3...how manly I am is the topic of discussion
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
vezycash:

Dude. Plenty birth is the symptom. The real problem is poverty. It's simple math - probability. If you know that the probabilty of kids reaching adulthood is low, most people will give birth more.

My grandparents on both sides had MANY kids because of poverty and low health care.

With a better life they'll be able to think and plan. A little more education will increase the chances that they'll ignore radical islamic teachings.

Example. When US killed bin laden, a imam in Lagos here preached that the US was wrong. Unfortunately the imam wasn't taken serious because most of the members were educated. The person who told me was a friend. An alhaji, 50+ year old executive marketing executive.

I know a few hausas guys in my area too. No schooling but they are making money and women seem not to be on their minds.

Fight poverty and you'll kill Boko Haram and it's reincarnation.
is it not the giving birth like pigs that lead to poverty? is the north not part of the same Nigeria we all came from?

education is the big problem not poverty.

lack of education leads to making stupid choice in life like giving birth to kids you can't afford.
stupid choice then lead to extreme poverty
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by mvem(m): 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
Rekhina:
okwuo ! Akuko uwa! U know it can never stay with them Amaka

5,000 okadas just landed in uwani enugu do u know about dat
Are you camouflaging as someone from the middle belt zone or you are easterner
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by Rekhina(f): 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
mvem:
Orkar died in 1990 that's 30 years not 3...how manly I am is the topic of discussion
Yes ,let's talk about u ...
Are you a man or an effigy?
U are middlebelt but ur brain is like someone born in pokiskum Hamlet near jebba- allah
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by ylaa(f): 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
This man doesn't know what he's saying. What could be worst than boko haram? I haven't seen that thing yet. BH is worst than all the natural disaster put together, if you don't know.
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by Rekhina(f): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
mvem:
Are you camouflaging as someone from the middle belt zone or you are easterner
Mumu that's u ,so middlebelt that is rich in agricultural benefits which has now turn to land of bloodsheds shudnt be protected from extinction?

Hey dis man ,if only I can get u ..u will regret ever registering here

Illiterated mu..mu
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by mvem(m): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
Rekhina:
Yes ,let's talk about u ...
Are you a man or an effigy?
U are middlebelt but ur brain is like someone born in pokiskum Hamlet near jebba- allah
You are not coherent at all..Jebba is in Kwara while Potiskum is in Yobe,what's the relationship... Have you gone to these places you call
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by Blitzerz: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2020
Southerners
Take your crude oil and leave these people.
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by mvem(m): 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2020
Rekhina:
Mumu that's u ,so middlebelt that is rich in agricultural benefits which has now turn to land of bloodsheds shudnt be protected from extinction?

Hey dis man ,if only I can get u ..u will regret ever registering here

Illiterated mu..mu
I never said such...you fail to comprehend me and at same time write incoherent words...Someone might ask if you that is calling me illiterate is actually a literate
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
Na una problem be that one oo
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by executive12: 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
Didn't Nuhu Ribadu say that this Sultan was privy (with Buhari, El Rufai and Dambazzau) to the invitation of the Fulani bandits to Nigeria in preparation for the 2015 election.
If true, he should bear some responsibility for the increased insecurity.
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by shaw2(m): 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
Thank God it's in North.
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by Rekhina(f): 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
mvem:
You are not coherent at all..Jebba is in Kwara while Potiskum is in Yobe,what's the relationship... Have you gone to these places you call
trying to know where u come from

Gbam " kwara state " goodbye
That's y real yorubas will never include u in Amotekun
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
this useless people hold a nation full with abundance resources and investment on Ransome

I wish something can just consumed northern Nigeria once and for all. these people don't deserve to live with human I swear

1 Like

Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by Aboks(m): 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
why another terrorist group no go come when north in general is full of almajiris roaming the streets

they will do anything for a living thats their job

i wonder why papa go born pikin give am plate make em go beg for street

peace out
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kudos sultan,
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
Who is he complianing too...??

Only condemn Only Complain and you Partake!!

U have been in government since.... And year in year out... What are the improvement to see the youths have good lives like there counterparts in Kuwait UAE and OMAN... huh??

Community Police. .. You say No... Mine is who do they tell...
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by 4four(m): 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
It is only a fool do not known that now, with those numbers of Alumagiries in the streets of northern part of Nigeria
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by sigiyaya(m): 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
executive12:

We should quit blaming the white man by now. The amalgamation happened more than 100 years ago. It's time to start blaming ourselves for not correcting the mistake of the white man. Should we wait for the white man to come and separate us from each other?
You are right bro
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
LET THE WISE READ AND UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS ALSO A WARNING FOR THE SOUTH.
Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by okoroemeka(m): 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
MONIKERREVEALER:
Biafrans!!! This is why we cannot afford to remain in zoogeria for one more second!!!

The population explosion of almajiris in the north (conservatively beginning at 20-25 millions) is, in a decade or two, going to provide an inexhaustible supply of jihadists/terrorists/extremists that will definitely be coming over to the south for conquest!!!

Stop being politically correct!!! Visit the north (by air and not by road before you get kidnapped) and see things for yourself!!!

Kids are eating out of trash cans and you can bet your last cent that these kids are going to be mad with the society once they bulk up!!!

Ka anyi jiri ehihie chuwa ewu ojii ndi be anyi ooh!!!!!!!!
very very correct,your words are prophetic,it's just a matter of time,the internet ,cheap data and Even cheaper China phones is showing these suppressed people what they are missing and they will try to get that by any means necessary,we will wake up one day and hear that a whole village has been kidnapped in the north.

1 Like

Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by okoroemeka(m): 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
I don't have any doubt about that. In fact no any reasonable person have such doubt.

Without the south, the north would have been worse than Somalia and Syria. You people can continue mass producing children that will vote u into office waiting for Niger delta oil. One day it will understand your mistake.
let them continue to depend on Niger Delta oil, when Europe is moving to ban petrol and Diesel vehicles by 2035-2040.

1 Like

Re: Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North by mvem(m): 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
Rekhina:
trying to know where u come from

Gbam " kwara state " goodbye
That's y real yorubas will never include u in Amotekun
lol...I am not from Kwara

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By ICPC / Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS / How Did Rochas Okorocha Become So Rich?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.