Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) (13666 Views)

Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) / Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) / #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by sofiscatedmoron: 8:23am On Feb 08, 2020
I saw heep of dirts in Ibadan and ogun

2 Likes

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 08, 2020
neoclassical:
Are those pictures the works of Umahi or not? Some of you are allergic to hearing good news from someone. I have people like you, who derive joy from people's predicament. Learn to appreciate people and be happy with people's progress.

You evaded my point and move off track.

Why recycling pictures and said you travelled?

These pictures you dropped here, has been on nairaland for years.

What you're doing is simply propaganda.
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Don't be jealous..even in the next 100 years osogbo will never be like this...you're only good in skull mining
Are you alright?

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by neoclassical: 8:33am On Feb 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You evaded my point and move off track.

Why recycling pictures and said you travelled?

These pictures you dropped here, has been on nairaland for years.

What you're doing is simply propaganda.
I posted pictures of works done by Umahi. Proof me wrong that those pictures are not from Ebonyi State. Meanwhile, your argument shows you lack comprehension skill. If you were asked to summarize that passage I posted above, will u in your right senses tell the examiner that the writer said he took photograph while in Abakaliki. More reason most of you fail exams and blame your lecturer/teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 08, 2020
neoclassical:
I posted pictures of works done by Umahi. Proof me wrong that those pictures are not from Ebonyi State. Meanwhile, your argument shows you lack comprehension skill. If you were asked to summarize that passage I posted above, will u in your right senses tell the examiner that the writer said he took photograph while in Abakaliki. More reason most of you fail exams and blame your lecturer/teacher.

I done deal with liars that keeps moving off points raised.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by TopExcell(m): 8:41am On Feb 08, 2020
Noerection:
After all Ebonyi is not Ibo land
Your right.... Ebonyi is an igbo land not ibo land

5 Likes

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by Blackeuropean: 9:16am On Feb 08, 2020
neoclassical:
My brother, I have more than 20 of those pictures , but nairaland made provision for 4 uploading spaces. If there is a way I can upload the rest, kindly direct me. Thanks

You can keep uploading from next posts
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by Blackeuropean: 9:19am On Feb 08, 2020
Noerection:
This is what I saw in Abia

I see you came here to cause mischief, I thought you opened this thread to post and show us beautiful photos of what Ebonyi state have become, Wetin bring Aba enter this post?

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by Blackeuropean: 9:25am On Feb 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Since 2017, how many times will this same pictures be recycled on nairaland and on media?

You didn't take any picture but lifted the ones already existing on media and nairaland to garnish your lies of travelling.

Good he is doing well as a governor but recycling the same pictures repeatedly is simply nothing but political propaganda .

You are too quick to burst him, I knew all this but just waiting patiently he post more before I start roasting him.
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:28am On Feb 08, 2020
J111333:
Some Nigerians just like most Americans don't travel so they assume that just because there is a cluster in some places, other places are slum.
I'm glad you have brought this up here so that those who think that others live in potopoto area will see it.

So "Christmas lights" and some vanilla road is cause for chest-beating?

2 Likes

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 08, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 08, 2020
Blackeuropean:

You are too quick to burst him, I knew all this but just waiting patiently he post more before I start roasting him.

I am not against him but I need to burst his lies. First he said he travelled which is a pure lie reading the analysis.

Now he dropped same pictures we have been seeing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and here on nairaland. Same single picture, that has been recycled in 12D format not 3D again.

This is simply cheap political propaganda. Same pics of same point and same position. Does it mean Ebonyi state starts and ends at this point?

If people wants to campaign or push a propaganda let them do it so that it will be obvious.

This is getting stale recycling one picture everyday.
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by Blackeuropean: 9:44am On Feb 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I am not against him but I need to burst his lies. First he said he travelled which is a pure lie reading the analysis.

Now he dropped same pictures we have been seeing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and here on nairaland. Same single picture, that has been recycled in 12D format not 3D again.

This is simply cheap political propaganda. Same pics of same point and same position. Does it mean Ebonyi state starts and ends at this point?

If people wants to campaign or push a propaganda let them do it so that it will be obvious.

This is getting recycling one picture everyday.

Yes I saw that, this was why i asked him to upload more before I start roasting him, if he was paid to do this propaganda, then whoever that paid him should fire him, as he's doing a poorly scripted propaganda.
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by Prompto: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2020
So Umahi is being praised so much cos he concentrated on a single sector of governance which can not even be felt in the 3 senatorial district of the state, so exactly have you people been shouting about concerning this clown ?

Is it the father xmas lighting he put on the road or the single concrete road he as been showing close to 6 years now ? We keep hearing he as transformed the city but all pix coming out of that dungeon is still shitty just like the shithole the place is.

And pls stop with the bs tale on past govt, if past govt in the FG did anything Buhari should by now be taking us to heaven.
neoclassical:
If past governments have done half of what he is doing, by now we would have been talking about core human capital development. This is a lopsided economic model, since all the sector's cannot receive simultaneous investment. Let every government do its part since governance is a continuum.
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by jieta: 9:52am On Feb 08, 2020
pheelhip:

We should stop praising this man, if uve toiled Ebonyi very well, you will agre with me that Abakaliki, Afikpo north and Okposi which is the Governors village are the most developed part of Ebonyi state, hence the reason why pple see it and rain praises on him, upload pictures of other villages and lets see. most of the pictures i have been seeing here are mostly shot pictures of Abakaliki flyovers, only a part of Ebonyi is well developed while others are underdeveloped and left to a state of decay which is not worth all those praises.

Human development is there too, he should consider paying his workers well. they are suffering under his nose.
Was the state created four years ago? Was there a clust that previous government should not develop there villages. If the previous govenmemt had done half of what the current administration is doing Only GOD knows how the state would look like. So for those singing abakaliki praise let the governor deserve.

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by jieta: 9:54am On Feb 08, 2020
pheelhip:

We should stop praising this man, if uve toiled Ebonyi very well, you will agre with me that Abakaliki, Afikpo north and Okposi which is the Governors village are the most developed part of Ebonyi state, hence the reason why pple see it and rain praises on him, upload pictures of other villages and lets see. most of the pictures i have been seeing here are mostly shot pictures of Abakaliki flyovers, only a part of Ebonyi is well developed while others are underdeveloped and left to a state of decay which is not worth all those praises.

Human development is there too, he should consider paying his workers well. they are suffering under his nose.
Was the state created four years ago? Was there a clust that previous government should not develop there villages. If the previous govenmemt had done half of what the current administration is doing Only GOD knows how the state would look like. So for those singing abakaliki praise let them continue the governor deserve praise.

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:56am On Feb 08, 2020
road road... no other infrastructure.... road is old school now. We want to see gas turbines or wind mills, Massive schools and hospitals, Big and well organized market, parks and rural areas developed

2 Likes

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 08, 2020
Noerection:
After all Ebonyi is not Ibo land

Yeah you are right
Ebonyi is not “Ibo” land and would never be
Make your peace with that
From, an Igbo person
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by Joystark(f): 10:22am On Feb 08, 2020
Some good news for a change.
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by APCNig: 11:43am On Feb 08, 2020
J111333:
Some Nigerians just like most Americans don't travel so they assume that just because there is a cluster in some places, other places are slum.
I'm glad you have brought this up here so that those who think that others live in potopoto area will see it.

Yet, you all want to die in Lagos.
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by Godpikin4real(f): 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Wow!wow!! and wow!!! Is all I can say cos I actually served with the Ministry of Justice, Abakaliki, the State's capital. The dust in that place no get second degree, their dilapidated structures and what have u.
I can remember when I waz about leaving home, my parents told me to defer the posting and come to Lagos buhh, I no gree ooo. I remained there till I finished. I was even retained buhh, people advised me not to accept their offer, that I'd do beta in Lagos. The rest now is history.
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by Blackeuropean: 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Wow!wow!! and wow!!! Is all I can say cos I actually served with the Ministry of Justice, Abakaliki, the State's capital. The dust in that place no get second degree, their dilapidated structures and what have u.
I can remember when I waz about leaving home, my parents told me to defer the posting and come to Lagos buhh, I no gree ooo. I remained there till I finished. I was even retained buhh, people advised me not to accept their offer, that I'd do beta in Lagos. The rest now is history.

You went back to Lagos?
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by SctDonald(m): 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
pheelhip:

Ebonyi state has 13 LGA,..all have benefited from the good work of the governor. So, stop saying what you don't know..
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by Perkins2018: 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Don't be jealous..even in the next 100 years osogbo will never be like this...you're only good in skull mining

As long as no osogbo man will have to travel to your erosion pigsty before making a living. We are okay.
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by Perkins2018: 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
I saw heep of dirts in Ibadan and ogun

What are you doing in Ibadan and ogun? Hatred will consume you. You didn’t see the pigsty in aba?
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by Hotworta1: 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
Noerection:

Lol...i dont think Aba or Abia is in Nigeria again. They've been relocated to Somalia.

Until they are ready to grow up, they can return.

How God left that state with his love and compassion is what I still cant comprehend.

I have been to almost every Eastern states for one project or the other and i must say Aba/Abia is a shadow of itself.
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by CanadaOrBust: 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
Arrewa:
This is Kaduna State state... Not Dubai

We are not doing badly here in France:

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
daddytime:
Wonderful working governor.

This is enough to stake out the previous governors, kill or banish them entirely from the face of the earth.

Evil people.
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
Noerection:

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
Arrewa:
This is Kaduna State state... Not Dubai
Just one street upon all billions of dollars he has received?I am not undertanding

2 Likes

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
Prompto:
So Umahi is being praised so much cos he concentrated on a single sector of governance which can not even be felt in the 3 senatorial district of the state, so exactly have you people been shouting about concerning this clown ?

Is it the father xmas lighting he put on the road or the single concrete road he as been showing close to 6 years now ? We keep hearing he as transformed the city but all pix coming out of that dungeon is still shitty just like the shithole the place is.

And pls stop with the bs tale on past govt, if past govt in the FG did anything Buhari should by now be taking us to heaven.
Nigerians celebrate mediocrity, especially the ones that have not even gone to neighbouring countries like Benin Republic or Ghana. There is little to show for the huge allocations received in each state in the country. Majority of state allocations and internally generated revenue are still lost to fantastical corruption.
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by edoairways: 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
menacetosociety:
Ebonyi like London
Have you seen the modern road constructed by Kaduna state government?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israeli Army Lands Oyigbo Today Because Of IPOB - PHOTOS / Niger Coup: Tinubu, ECOWAS In Dilemma On Deadline Day / Amnesty For Boko Haram Is Wickedness - Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.