Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,702 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) (13677 Views)

Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) / Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) / #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
His water project then in 2017.

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Now let me school you.. Ebonyi is the smallest and youngest state in Ala-igbo and created in 1996 unlike osun that has been there ...yet Ebonyi is far more developed and economical than Osun..
Now let's take a long ride to Ebonyi cool cool

See public school standard!

These are infrastructures that will last a long time and they are mega projects. That’s what he spent what he borrowed on.

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
LegendHero mind you Ebonyi was created last, yet it supersedes Osun...osun should come and learn from Ebonyi..Even you LegendHero is happy with these works

Night view of some of the roads.

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
Cocoa industry at Ede

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
Check his road construction quality.

Osun state is a state where you will enjoy uninterrupted electricity and smooth roads even within the suburbs and internal towns.

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
He even created Job centers then!

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
See public schools!

If not for the salary palaver, he should be the best performer governor in the SW beside Lagos caucus.

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
These bridges would have been completed by now. Coz I don’t have the current pics. This is like 2017/2018.

Aregbesola na mad performer.

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
For example. See the Ede Erinle reservoir project in the first pics.

The last pics is a public secondary school
Toilet.

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by Bekool(m): 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
neoclassical:
I left Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki in 2007 after my first degree. During this period, Ebonyi, especially Abakaliki the State capital was derogatorily called "dust of the nation" instead of its slogan "Salt of the nation" due to bad terrain cum dusty environment that characterised the State in its entirety.
Succinctly, Ebonyi State was synonymous to underdevelopment, due to high level of infrastructural decay that bedevilled the entire State.

However, I left Lagos on January, 2020 and I had a brief stop over at Abakaliki, the Ebonyi State capital to see a friend whose wife put to bed recently. Infact, what I saw in Abakaliki was awesome. I was speechless and dumbfounded. I had some mixed feelings about the level of infrastructural development that has taken place in Ebonyi State within the few years of Gov. Dave Umahi's leadership. The quality of works done on all the roads is mind blowing. The roads are built with concrete and rod, and most of them can last more than 50 years.

I nearly cried because it dawned on me that there is actually resources to develop this nation, if only our politicians will have the will to do so.

If Ebonyi State that receives some of the lowest budgetary allocation can turn the State around within four years, what happened to the allocations that accrued to the State prior to this time? What happened to the allocation other richer States received so far, yet their states remain purely underdeveloped and workers' salaries are not paid?
Nigeria is really blessed with abundant human and material resources but wicked leaders are the bane of our development.
Please this is purely devoid of sentiment nor partisanship.
And from the bottom of my heart, I say, may God bless Gov. Dave Umahi.

This is what you get when you elect a thorough educated professional to govern u not clowns like semi iliterate people like okorohausa.
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
They should give him Lagos to manage and see what he will do with the allocation.

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 10:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ilesha water project and some medical equipments.

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
Osun state is one of the states where the development is not only concentrated in the capital city. Aregbesola made sure he spread them.

It’s not easy for Osun to have that much low unemployment rate among the 36 states in Nigeria.

Also the Human developmental index of Osun is also high while the poverty index is very low.

Osun state is good in terms of infrastructure, public school development, electricity, and security.

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by IduNaOba: 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
pheelhip:

We should stop praising this man, if uve toiled Ebonyi very well, you will agre with me that Abakaliki, Afikpo north and Okposi which is the Governors village are the most developed part of Ebonyi state, hence the reason why pple see it and rain praises on him, upload pictures of other villages and lets see. most of the pictures i have been seeing here are mostly shot pictures of Abakaliki flyovers, only a part of Ebonyi is well developed while others are underdeveloped and left to a state of decay which is not worth all those praises.

Human development is there too, he should consider paying his workers well. they are suffering under his nose.
Which state are you from?
Tell me one state in Nigeria that is developed a round.
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by okpalaAnambra: 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
LegendHero:

Night view of some of the roads.
Osun is a poor state whose monthly allocation can't buy a recharge card...osun is poor and it's only job is skull mining

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by okpalaAnambra: 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
LegendHero:
Osun state is one of the states where the development is not only concentrated in the capital city. Aregbesola made sure he spread them.

It’s not easy for Osun to have that much low unemployment rate among the 36 states in Nigeria.

Also the Human developmental index of Osun is also high while the poverty index is very low.

Osun state is good in terms of infrastructure, public school development, electricity, and security.
Osun is a cesspit with civil servants who are beggers and the rest into skull mining
Osun

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by okpalaAnambra: 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
LegendHero:
His water project then in 2017.

This is osun..the backward good for nothing poor state...osun is an IDP state..it needs to be burned down

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Osun is a poor state whose monthly allocation can't buy a recharge card...osun is poor and it's only job is skull mining

LOL. You are so funny.

I purposely never wanted to reply you with all your antics. Ebonyi communities still clashed not too long ago with pictures where they butchered themselves like savages. I will be going low if I upload those kinds of pictures on Nairaland. There are IDPs in Ebonyi housing people that were victims of those clashes.

You started this first by bringing Osun State into this thread. I don't know why you guys like comparing all your progress with the SW everytime. You can celebrate Umahi normally without bringing Osun into the pictures.

Now I have shown you Osun is not Ebonyi mate. I hope next time you will think twice before talking.
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by okpalaAnambra: 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
LegendHero:
He even created Job centers then!
Yet civil servants have been turned to beggers...osun is cursed

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by okpalaAnambra: 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
LegendHero:

LOL. You are so funny.

I purposely never wanted to reply you with all your antics. Ebonyi communities still clashed not too long ago with pictures where they butchered themselves like savages. I will be going low if I upload those kinds of pictures on Nairaland. There are IDPs in Ebonyi housing people that were victims of those clashes.

You started this first by bringing Osun State into this thread. I don't know why you guys like comparing all your progress with the SW everytime. You can celebrate Umahi normally without bringing Osun into the pictures.

Now I have shown you Osun is not Ebonyi mate. I hope next time you will think twice before talking.

You were not reasonable and came out to post false things about an Igbo state when the least state in Ala-igbo is far better than yours..is pathetic
See Ebonyi

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:14am On Feb 09, 2020
neoclassical:
I am not disputing your facts, but the point is , what did past governments in the state and those of other states who have left their states worse than they met it use all the money for.
looted it! Basically, no state has an economy that is sustainable. We are just deceiving ourselves
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by Godpikin4real(f): 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
Blackeuropean:

You went back to Lagos?

Yup, I did as people advised me not to accept the offer dat no Mara how xperienced i am, how long I work with them, I can't and would nefa grow as I'm not from there, no godfather, husband, et all to push me try datz its beta I go back to where I was coming from as I'll do beta in Lagos.
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by jflexy(m): 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
Noerection:
they are not real ibo

You travel to one part of Ebonyi State then conclude they're not real Igbo, go to Arochukwu, the boundary it has with Akwa Ibom, you will see Akwa ibomites speaking a little bit of Igbo, that doesn't mean they're not Ibibios, it's the effects of boundary on their dialects. If you can't prove things with evidence, biko shut up and stop disgracing yourself
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by marshman293: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
More on ebonyi infrastructure

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by marshman293: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
more on ebonyi
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by marshman293: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
public water supply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Who Flies PDP’s Flag ? / Abba Kyari, Maina: Nigerian Criminal Suspects With History Of Illness / Tinubu Arrives Dutse, Jigawa For APC Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.