Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) (13650 Views)

Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) / Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) / #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by noleflendum: 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
TopExcell:

Your right.... Ebonyi is an igbo land not ibo land
see what one Ibo man said

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by noleflendum: 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
merahki:

Yeah you are right
Ebonyi is not “Ibo” land and would never be
Make your peace with that
From, an Igbo person

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
Beachside:
Though I commend this governor for effort ,and even feel he may be building some of the infrastructures out of his own pocket just due to passion to prove whatever point , but why do Nigerians think all those small towns need overpass or must have overpasses to be developed ? Plus, I think most Nigerian leaders have wrong priorities.
If any town in Nigeria have only bungalows like this sketch but have stable electricity and all roads are paved with sidewalks,drainage,traffic lights,traffic signs;ID database and security,healthcare,employment, housing,education(human development and skills acquisition), then that's developed.

Let me tell you the major problem of that sketch you put there.

There's hardly any building in Nigerian city that doesn't have a huge fence surrounding it.

This of course is due to security.

That of course makes our cities look unkempt when everyone has a fence surrounding their buildings even if the land is half plot.
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by MasterKernel: 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
Noerection:
After all Ebonyi is not Ibo land

It's Northern Nigeria, hope you're okay? Hahahahah... We fought war, we didn't lose a state, rather you lost Kwara without a gunshot.

2 Likes

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Don't be jealous..even in the next 100 years osogbo will never be like this...you're only good in skull mining

Lol, in as much I like Ebonyi governor and what he is doing in trying to make his state better, it’s only a fool that will compare Ebonyi to Osun.

So just because of this flyover with children light is what you’re terming development? Na wa o.

Ebonyi should be the only state in Nigeria dragging poverty status with the North. Osun is the least in poverty ranking in the whole Nigeria after Lagos.

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
MasterKernel:

It's Northern Nigeria, hope you're okay? Hahahahah... We fought war, we didn't lose a state, rather you lost Kwara without a gunshot.

First of all I’m not sure the person you quoted is a Yoruba.

Secondly, you don’t know history. Before Biafra war, you had a whole Eastern region with huge oil deposit to yourself, while after the war you were confined to a small erosion ravaged 5 states.

The Yorubas do not lose Kwara, they are still our heritage. You won’t see a Kwaran denying their Yorubaness for any reason but most of the SS states don’t want to identify with you guys and there is always identity issue.

Are you paying attention?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by MasterKernel: 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
LegendHero:

Secondly, you don’t know history. Before Biafra war, you had a whole Eastern region with huge oil deposit to yourself, while after the war you were confined to a small erosion ravaged 5 states.

The Yorubas do not lose Kwara, they are still our heritage. You won’t see a Kwaran denying their Yorubaness for any reason but most of the SS states don’t want to identify with you guys and there is always identity issue.

South South isn't same thing as South East, but we're brothers.
Secondly, we have people of Igbo decent in South South.

As regards to Kwara, I wouldn't want to argue that with you, having respect for your choice of words.

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by IeatPussy: 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
Beachside:
Though I commend this governor for effort ,and even feel he may be building some of the infrastructures out of his own pocket just due to passion to prove whatever point , but why do Nigerians think all those small towns need overpass or must have overpasses to be developed ? Plus, I think most Nigerian leaders have wrong priorities.
If any town in Nigeria have only bungalows like this sketch but have stable electricity and all roads are paved with sidewalks,drainage,traffic lights,traffic signs;ID database and security,healthcare,employment, housing,education(human development and skills acquisition), then that's developed.

Every state needs overpass not because they need it urgently now but because maybe in next 10 years the overpass will be of great importance to them. Look at what is happening in Lagos, PH and so many cities that is populated now. Wasting scarce resources destroying roads already been built with tax payers money because they don’t have future plans when they are first constructed.

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by okpalaAnambra: 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol, in as much I like Ebonyi governor and what he is doing in trying to make his state better, it’s only a fool that will compare Osun to Ebonyi

So just because of this flyover with children light is what you’re terming development? Na wa o.

Osun should be the only state in Nigeria dragging poverty status with the North. Osun is the highest in poverty ranking in the whole Nigeria after Zamfara

@ the emboldened, yes you're right..you may be a fool actually..the audio poverty rate churned out and cooked by the NBC actually quoted almajiri Niger state as the least poor(I'm sure I just educated u which u don't know)..of course is a cooked up list and comparable with reality that Niger state is the least poor where Anambra and Abia is...
Secondly, Osun is the poorest state in Nigeria in reality, their civil servants where once turned to almajiri beggers under aregbe and presently the monthly allocation coming to osun is the least in the whole country, sometimes around 700m when others receive in billions due to the debts owed by Osun..osun is a church rat state and not even poor grin cheesy cheesy cheesy and is not a march to prosperous Ala-igbo state of Ebonyi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by okpalaAnambra: 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
LegendHero:

osun is a cursed state and only good in skull mining

Yes, you're right..osun state is only good in skull mining because of their level of poverty, they think they can make money from mining skull

See how retched this skull miners even look

2 Likes

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

@ the emboldened, yes you're right..you may be a fool actually..the audio poverty rate churned out and cooked by the NBC actually quoted almajiri Niger state as the least poor(I'm sure I just educated u which u don't know)..of course is a cooked up list and comparable with reality that Niger state is the least poor where Anambra and Abia is...
Secondly, Osun is the poorest state in Nigeria in reality, their civil servants where once turned to almajiri beggers under aregbe and presently the monthly allocation coming to osun is the least in the whole country, sometimes around 700m when others receive in billions due to the debts owed by Osun..osun is a church rat state and not even poor grin cheesy cheesy cheesy and is not a march to prosperous Ala-igbo state of Ebonyi

Your half education showed in the way you’re mixing statistics with politics. Because a state owe money does not mean they are poverty stricken state like Ebonyi.

Aregbesola borrowed money with lot of infrastructures to show for it. The model schools around Osun state is a beauty to behold and I don’t think the cosmetics project of Umahi can be compared to what Aregbesola did with the money he borrowed.

The poverty index is not compiled by NBS but rather an international organization affiliated with the prestigious university of oxford. We know how Ebonyi indigenes are scattered around the SW and even some states within the SE selling galas and doing lot of petty jobs.

I’m not mocking Ebonyi state coz I like their governor and I wish them glad tidings. However it doesn’t negate the fact that they are the most poverty ridden state in the south and Osun should not be placed side by side with them in terms of the metrics.

Peace!
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by okpalaAnambra: 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
LegendHero:

Kwarans are not Yorubas..they're northerners..there is no single Yoruba in the monolithic north
Meanwhile osun is the poverty capital of Nigeria..if there civil servants can be fed by the church what now will happen to the numerous almajiris in the IDP osun state without any hope

Osun is cursed
See the pics attached

2 Likes

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by Godpikin4real(f): 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
Blackeuropean:

You went back to Lagos?

Yup. People advised me to dat no mata the years I spend with them, I won't grow as I'm not from there, no connection or relation there, I don't speak their language et all dat I'd b bera off in Lagos and would grow faster and beta there.
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by okpalaAnambra: 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
LegendHero:

Osun is the poverty capital of Nigeria and even Almajiri Zamfara state is ahead of osun because they don't beg, only poverty stricken people beg
Yes you're right again...only poverty stricken skull mining osun state is the poverty capital of Nigeria..their monthly allocation is not enough for their governor's side-chick cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Kwarans are not Yorubas..they're northerners..there is no single Yoruba in the monolithic north
Meanwhile osun is the poverty capital of Nigeria..if there civil servants can be fed by the church what now will happen to the numerous almajiris in the IDP osun state without any hope

Osun is cursed
See the pics attached

Lol, no Yorubas in Kwara?

I blame myself for engaging you in the first place. I don’t dialogue either people below my intellect.

When Ebonyi gets better in terms of poverty level than the states of the North, then we can talk about it’s comparison with Osun.

Until then, Goodluck to the governor in bringing his people out of poverty.

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by Godpikin4real(f): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
Blackeuropean:

You went back to Lagos?

Yup, I did. People advised me to dat no mata the years I spend with them, I won't grow as I'm not from there, no connection or relation there, I don't speak their language et al dat I'd b bera off in Lagos and would grow faster and beta there.
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by okpalaAnambra: 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
LegendHero:

Kwara belongs to the Fulani and no single Yoruba in Kwara state or in the north at all.. Meanwhile some bad roads in osun combined with skull mining and begging places osun as the worst place in Nigeria
You're right osun , in the worst most poverty stricken state in Nigeria..Osun monthly allocation can't be enough to service their governor's side chick

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

You're right osun , in the worst most poverty stricken state in Nigeria..Osun monthly allocation can't be enough to service their governor's side chick

I never wanted to engage you.

But below are examples of what Aregbesola did with Osun state in terms of education and mega school buildings.

There are lot of schools like these scattered around Osun.

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
Several of these school buildings are scattered around Osun states.

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
Some school bus below!

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by okpalaAnambra: 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
LegendHero:

[s]I never wanted to engage you.

But below are examples of what Aregbesola did with Osun state in terms of education and mega school buildings.

There are lot of schools like these scattered around Osun[/s]
There is nothing in Osun..osun is a typical village whose only trade is begging, skull mining and enjoying poverty
Below is what osun state is

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by okpalaAnambra: 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
LegendHero:
[s]Several of these school buildings are scattered around Osun states[/s].
Don't bother, there is nothing in Osun...osun is a poverty stricken state whose monthly allocation is 500m which can't even service your governor's wife cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Don't bother, there is nothing in Osun...osun is a poverty stricken state whose monthly allocation is 500m which can't even service your governor's wife cheesy cheesy

These are Aregbesola projects in Osun state.

Where is the Ebonyi comparison?

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
Aregbesola borrowed money for real project and is 100% better than governors that borrowed money without nothing to show for it.

See

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
The mechatronics institute!

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
Some school buses and garment factory.

Aregbesola is a gift to Osun state. I don’t know why people are not posting more of his achievements online.

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
Security and health wise!

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Osun State is not Ebonyi’s mate.

Don’t ever compare them again in your life!

Check another status of Human Development below. Osun still rank the best like the one from Oxford.

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
No Governor in the history of Osun outperform Aregbesola in terms of development.

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Osun is cursed
See the pics attached

Never in your life compare Osun to Ebonyi again. Don’t even dare to!

Remember those model schools are in different designs. I’ve not even touched roads and the factories he built. I’m not his PR, I’m just setting the record straight with the pictures available online.

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

See the interior of those schools. These are public schools.

In fact Aregbesola is the best governor the SW ever had during his tenure with the allocation Osun state is getting from the FG. Although he did some mistake with the salary which he owed but the money he borrowed was used on real infrastructure.

How I wish he can rule Oyo State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Leaders To Buhari: Temper Justice With Mercy On Our Son, Nnamdi Kanu / LASG Deploys More Bodycam For LASTMA Personnel To Improve Transparency / FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.