Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,642 members, 7,851,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) (13672 Views)

Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) / Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) / #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by okpalaAnambra: 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
LegendHero:

These are Aregbesola projects in Osun state.

Where is the Ebonyi comparison?
Now let me school you.. Ebonyi is the smallest and youngest state in Ala-igbo and created in 1996 unlike osun that has been there ...yet Ebonyi is far more developed and economical than Osun..
Now let's take a long ride to Ebonyi cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
Don’t you even dare compare the two states again. In all metrics of comparison, Osun best Ebonyi state.

I know Dave Umahi is a performer also and it’s always a delight to behold by seeing his projects on Nairaland and how people have been singing his praise.

But you guys shouldn’t think Osun state is some backward state just because the SW don’t dine in picture contest and propaganda for governors like other regions like doing.

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by okpalaAnambra: 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
LegendHero mind you Ebonyi was created last, yet it supersedes Osun...osun should come and learn from Ebonyi..Even you LegendHero is happy with these works

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Now let me school you.. Ebonyi is the smallest and youngest state in Ala-igbo and created in 1996 unlike osun that has been there ...yet Ebonyi is far more developed and economical than Osun..
Now let's take a long ride to Ebonyi cool cool

These are the indices used for comparison. Check the statistics coz they don’t lie!

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by okpalaAnambra: 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
LegendHero Osun is no match to Ebonyi, Osun is still far behind ..Osun is in the 17th century.. cheesy cheesy
Behold Ebonyi, and this is Ebonyi and not London cool
You can see Femi Adesina sef confirming Ebonyi an Igbo region is very productive

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mind you, the pictures I’m posting is that of 2016 time. I’m sure the projects would have been completed and more better now.

Osun!

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
Check the infrastructure. This road is already completed now.

This is its status in 2016

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by okpalaAnambra: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
LegendHero:

These are the indices used for comparison. Check the statistics coz they don’t lie!
We're talking about reality and not Afonja cooked up indices which still places osun as the poorest state in Nigeria...osun is an IDP state cheesy cheesy
Behold Ebonyi cool cool

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

We're talking about reality and not Afonja cooked up indices which still places osun as the poorest state in Nigeria...osun is an IDP state cheesy cheesy
Behold Ebonyi cool cool

Those statistics are from international organization. Show me any statistics where Ebonyi is above Osun in poverty metrics?

I’m waiting!
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by okpalaAnambra: 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
LegendHero Osun is a cesspit village..behold the youngest state in Ala-igbo is far more progressive than IDP osun state
Behold Ebonyi, companies and resources everywhere and not like poverty stricken Osun

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Behold Ebonyi cool cool

Aregbesola paved the road into inner towns. I’m talking of real development.

Mind you, all those pics are 2016 pictures.

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by okpalaAnambra: 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
LegendHero:

Those statistics are from international organization. Show me any statistics where Ebonyi is above Osun in poverty metrics?

I’m waiting!
You're an illiterate..that thing u see is by corrupt NBC (Nigerian bureau of statistics) cheesy cheesy..you don't even know what an international organization is...the least is cooked up, if not you won't believe almajiri Niger state is the least poor, cheesy cheesy
In Reality Ebonyi is far richer than almajiri Osun state

Behold Ebonyi, yes Ebonyi and not London cool cool

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
The Mechatronics institutes.

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by okpalaAnambra: 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
LegendHero behold Ebonyi and not that village you call osun state cheesy cheesy...mind you Ebonyi is even the youngest state in the east and still beats IDP osun state

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

You're an illiterate..that thing u see is by corrupt NBC (Nigerian bureau of statistics) cheesy cheesy..you don't even know what an international organization is...the least is cooked up, if not you won't believe almajiri Niger state is the least poor, cheesy cheesy
In Reality Ebonyi is far richer than almajiri Osun state

Behold Ebonyi, yes Ebonyi and not London cool cool

No matter the statistics, either Nigerian or international, you won’t see where Ebonyi will be above Osun in terms of poverty metrics.

I’m still waiting for you to provide one!
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by okpalaAnambra: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
Now behold IDP osun state that is only good in skull mining and poverty cheesy cheesy LegendHero

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by okpalaAnambra: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
LegendHero:

No matter the statistics, either Nigerian or international, you won’t see where Ebonyi will be above Osun in terms of poverty metrics.

I’m still waiting for you to provide one!
We're talking about reality and you're talking about paper work..you see why I say you're an illiterate... Ebonyi is far richer and prosperous and developed than IDP osun state...
Behold skull mining IDP osun state cheesy cheesy

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

We're talking about reality and you're talking about paper work..you see why I say you're an illiterate... Ebonyi is far richer and prosperous and developed than IDP osun state...
Behold skull mining IDP osun state cheesy cheesy

Osun best Ebonyi in the metrics of human development, poverty index, etc.

Both international and local statistics point to the fact.

Mind you, I’m only showing Aregbesola project as far back as 2016 on this thread.

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by okpalaAnambra: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
LegendHero:
The Mechatronics institutes.
LegendHero you and I knows that osun is a cursed good for nothing state that is only good in skull mining and poverty cheesy cheesy

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
He paved the road into interior towns. He made sure his project is scattered around Osun state and not the capital alone.

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

LegendHero you and I knows that osun is a cursed good for nothing state that is only good in skull mining and poverty cheesy cheesy

This is another GDP statistics from a different source. You will never see Ebonyi above Osun in any metrics.

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by jflexy(m): 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
Noerection:
After all Ebonyi is not Ibo land

What's Ebonyi State then?
Yoruba land shebi?

People will just come online to spew trash
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by ZZ22: 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
I'm not sure anybody from Osun is happy with Aregbe. Dude borrowed the future of Osun in to abyss and plunged the state into unimaginable poverty that would take 300years before they recover.
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

These are public schools. Schools like theses are scattered around Osun state and not concentrated only in the capital.

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
ZZ22:
I'm not sure anybody from Osun is happy with Aregbe. Dude borrowed the future of Osun in to abyss and plunged the state into unimaginable poverty that would take 300years before they recover.

I understood he borrowed money. I also blame him for that too but one thing I want you guys to understand is that it is better to borrow money and see real infrastructure on ground.

His successor now won’t need to spend much in building schools and what he will need is just to maintain the structure. He can then concentrate his fund on paying back the loans.

A lot of state governors have been borrowing with nothing to show for it. He not only built schools, he built roads and some factories.

See public schools.

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by Noerection: 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
jflexy:

What's Ebonyi State then?
Yoruba land shebi?

People will just come online to spew trash
they are not real ibo

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
These are 2016 pics. Most of the I completed project here have already been completed!

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by Nnemuka(f): 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
neoclassical:
I left Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
I was in Ebonyi state last year, apart from this particular flyover and street light the town still looks like a village to me.
Nothing spectacular about the state though, and i dont understand the reason you hype the governor for building a flyover with street light.
smh

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
Nnemuka:

I was in Ebonyi state last year, and apart from this particular flyover and street light the town still looks like a village to me.
Nothing spectacular about the state though, and i dont understand the reason you hype the governor for building a flyover with street light.
smh

As a Yoruba, I love Dave Umahi. He is really trying for Ebonyi judging by what I always read on Nairaland.

I’ve been to Ebonyi before, sometimes in 2013 or so and I see how it looks then. I went to Nkalagu which was in Enugu on the geological map we used but the indigenes said it’s in Ebonyi.

Later I went into Ebonyi itself, I see a lot of women on bike carrying farm produce then and I see how Ebonyi was less developed then.

Now on Nairaland, we’ve always seen some of the project by Dave and it’s nice he is giving Ebonyi the facelift needed.
Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
LegendHero behold Ebonyi and not that village you call osun state cheesy cheesy...mind you Ebonyi is even the youngest state in the east and still beats IDP osun state

See it.

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
Aregbesola is the only SW governor that followed the footsteps of Awolowo in its entirety.

Re: Look At What I Saw In Ebonyi State (pix) by LegendHero(m): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

For examples, he constructed 5 of those bridges you’re taking about the other time.

They should have been completed now. This pics don tey!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Buni: We Won’t Allow any ‘strongman’ To Hijack APC / Buhari Meets Sultan, Other NSCIA Members / Supreme Court And Plateau Lawmakers Axed By Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.