Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? (61149 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. / Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by purples25(f): 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
Maybe they realized that in a relationship or marriage, no one is worth putting aside for the sake of looks. Nobody is ugly, and your handsomeness does not make you superior enough to have that right to go about looking down on others, calling them average, low class or whatever. Your handsomeness is nothing, compared to the worth of every human being.

Respect.

BTW what do you mean by handsome men going for average women? Are you saying that because a man is handsome so he is better than those women? His humanity is worth more than them. Arrogant and utter balderdash.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by cr7lomo: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
Randy100:
I just love ugly girl, they tend to be very appreciative. I performed an experiment. I sent a 500 recharge card each to (1) My ugly girlfriend and (2) my beautiful girlfriend.

When the result came out, the ugly girl passed while the beautiful girl failed. The ugly girl was the one that kept calling me, even sending me sweet goodnight text message every night, she finished the whole 500 credit calling and thanking me. The beautiful girl didn't even call me, after 3 days I called her to know if she saw the credit, and she replied " I saw it but do you want me to kill cow for you." I have already made my choice. I love them ugly.

They are all the same ... Women are naturally selfish...it's in their gene ... A woman holds strong to a man when she knows her attributes are limited .... This ur same ugly girl, if she was pretty , she will treat u like sh.it cos she knows she has lots of toasters and guys better than u...

If u had so much money and living the luxurious life , the same pretty girl will die on top ur matter cos she knows she wudnt hv the chance to hv that type of guy so she becomes very loyal... Have u ever heard of a woman leaving her billionaire cheating husband ?? It's only average or broke men that are condemned for cheating ...

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Stone03: 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Handsome guys has so many reasons 1. They MUST have endured much from attractive girls during dating or flexing time and couldn't couple the stress of marriage with the pride and excesses of an attractive wife. 2. Majority of them have flexed with women with beautiful outlooks, now they want to settle for character. 3' The time to monitor the pretty wife isn't their. They too must have had their own share in going after someone's wife and wouldn't want such happening to them. 4. Beautiful women don't settle down on time because of the rush they get from guys. Most of them enjoy seeing guys crying and behaving weird for seeking their hands in marriage.There many reasons

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by fyneboi79(m): 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
I guess it just happens, but most times those not so beautiful lady can worship a handsome guy just to keep him. I had one son with a not to beautiful lady and I am glad he is more handsome than I am.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by awakeuche(m): 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
It's simple really, handsome men don't ask women for relationships, they feel the women should do it for them.
And so the only women who do this are the less pretty, bold and strong one's who are sure they can deal with his excesses and handle him accordingly.

22 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Engrdoodles: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
cr7lomo:

They are all the same ... Women are naturally selfish...it's in their gene ... A woman holds strong to a man when she knows her attributes are limited .... This ur same ugly girl, if she was pretty , she will treat u like sh.it cos she knows she has lots of toasters and guys better than u...

If u had so much money and living the luxurious life , the same pretty girl will die on top ur matter cos she knows she wudnt hv the chance to hv that type of guy so she becomes very loyal... Have u ever heard of a woman leaving her billionaire cheating husband ?? It's only average or broke men that are condemned for cheating ...
Dangote and bezos wives left

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by cr7lomo: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
Engrdoodles:

They left cos the men found someone else and dint want them again

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
WorWorBoy:
No.
y?
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by blacq2009(m): 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
Because like poles repel; unlike poles attract

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Ay04z(m): 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
All d pre wedding shoot we re seeing on nairaland are cute people abt to tie the nut. So where do u get ur illusion from

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Froshloaded: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2020
grin
Blu03:
grin that's a secret. I'm right!
Please tell me na wink
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 10, 2020
lipsrsealed
Froshloaded:
grin
Please tell me na wink
I've been stalking you
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Froshloaded: 10:12am On Feb 10, 2020
grin grin
Blu03:
lipsrsealed I've been stalking you
Nice
Since when tho
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 10, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin
Nice
Since when tho
nice?? Sometime ago.

Your moniker. It's very intriguing

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Froshloaded: 10:19am On Feb 10, 2020
shocked
Blu03:
nice?? Sometime ago.

Okay
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:20am On Feb 10, 2020
BadRadio:
I just cant wrap my head around it. I ve observed overtime and I am still wondering how these things happen.

u see a very good looking dude/lady getting married to a not so physically appealing and compatible dude/lady.

some might say it could be that the lady/dude has got some monetary influence or that his/her dad is Otedola, Sir Tony Elumelu or Dangote or something like that or that he/she has inner beauty/qualities and all that.

some might say the definition of beauty can be personal sometimes which doesn't take any particular conventional explanation and that it usually lies in the eyes of the beholder.

But let me ask all the fine boys & pretty ladies on Nairaland. "

"Can u get married to a ladyGuy that doesn't measure up or complement you with his/her looks"

I believe that every good looking guy/ lady deserves an amazingly beautiful/ handsome woman/guy to get married to, at least for the sake of posterity... let the unborn kids be proud their dad/mum made the right choicegrin

It's the same way fat women love slim guys. Ugly girls are obsessed with beauty because they never had it. If you see a girl making list of what they want in a man and she includes some really difficult points, just check her pix, she's ugly. Beautiful women don't really care - they know their beauty will be enough for both of them.

A lot of beautiful women are so down to earth, it's crazy. But those superficiAl girls that use makeup to change their face and the real ugly ones are rude and feminist.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
cr7lomo:

Wife of Amazon boss

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
Engrdoodles:

Did Dangote cheat ?
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by cooljoe(m): 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
to balance the equation. if attractive people marry only other attractive people, what becomes of us?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Froshloaded: 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
smiley
Blu03:
nice?? Sometime ago.

When will I see your picture?? smiley

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
grin
Froshloaded:
smiley When will I see your picture?? smiley
Will you follow me on instagram?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Froshloaded: 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
smiley
Blu03:
grin Will you follow me on instagram?
Yeah wink
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Dybala11(m): 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
Beauty in what regard? For me o, looks are secondary to intelligence. There are many beautiful and dumb girls everywhere nowadays.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
Dybala11:
Beauty in what regard? For me o, looks are secondary to intelligence. There are many beautiful and dumb girls everywhere nowadays.
grin
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Onyenna(m): 3:37am On Feb 11, 2020
EzePromoe:
The so-called unattractive ladies are so loyal especially when they're in a relationship with a handsome dude. They consider themselves lucky and give their all to the relationship. The fine boy sees a 'wife material' and goes for her.

Simple!!!

Well said!
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Onyenna(m): 3:38am On Feb 11, 2020
Raymeskey:

On what criteria are you defining your beauty OP?
There is more to beauty than what they're showing us on the street.

Moreover i don't think there is a lady that's not pretty.

The advice I'm giving is that guys should marry a lady that her thinking faculty complements His.

On point!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Dybala11(m): 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
BadRadio:
grin
I'm serious now, I can't imagine having somebody that I don't have an intellectual connection with as a lover. My future lover must be somebody who's better than I am, in atleast one field.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
Badradio
Life works in hand with opposite. Just like how you have black and white, just like how you have good and bad, just like how you have light and darkness, so is life. Everything is meant to counterbalance the other. Remember Newton's third law, Action and reaction are opposite to each other.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
FarFromAverage:
Badradio
Life works in hand with opposite. Just like how you have black and white, just like how you have good and bad, just like how you have light and darkness, so is life. Everything is meant to counterbalance the other. Remember Newton's third law, Action and reaction are opposite to each other.
interesting
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
Unlike poles attract na.
simple physics
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Phonescreens(m): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Because is natural.
Life is nature.
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Antoeni(m): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Let’s Consult the Gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.