Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. (109327 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
She loves ur dog style
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by romenna: 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
Oluwa wetin dey want sex me
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Sexycardib: 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
Have you Gone STD test of late?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Zeinymira(f): 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
extol1:

double standard, if it were to be a woman, you have insulted the guy.
pls come and say something

Hello, are you talking to me?
Check the monicker you quoted..... again
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by extol1(m): 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
TomMary:
I don't want to say you are stupid but guy check it out you are far from sanity. ....
one bottle of stout to you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
ubunja:
as long as you are in love, all this advice won't help you because you won't take it.

I personally never deal with any girl I love. Because I know its a recipe for disaster. I look for the girl to be the one who loves me.
ubunja the legend! I hail ooo....pls help us talk to this guy before it gets too late....one love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by idonhammer: 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
Hanty Esther you wicked walahi grin grin shege yaro

Auntyesther:
Raise your hands high above your head, close your eyes and repeat after me "dear lord! i know eye yam stewpeed but please gimme common sense". Amen
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by LegalOpinion: 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
simplepee:
Yes,anything else you want to know about yourself?

The 'use and dump' sentence isn't only for guys afterall cheesy cheesy

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by omohbell: 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
Bros, simply look for another babe. When she knows about it she will feel let down and probably used as well. One other thing I can assure is if this is done she will definitely get jealous. My candid advise bros leave the babe okay.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

From where I'm sitting, he's not thinking at all.

@op. She must really love you too. Continue paying her bills, feel grateful for the sex she deigns to grant you whenever she feels extra Hot, be faithful to her always, make a portrait of her, take it out on dates and keep it on the pillow beside you when you sleep. After she has finished moaning and squirming underneath all the outside guys she wants to, and has had maybe one or two babies for them (whose upkeep you paid for of course), you can then propose marriage to her and she'll generously accept and you'll all live happily ever after, with you overlooking the occasional fling she has with one or the other of her exes. You are not stupid. You have a good life plan.
this is sarcasm at it's very best, just insult the guy already
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by idonhammer: 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
Give me her WhatsApp number I want help you talk some sense into her.

McCoy662:
Good morning Nlanders, I have this very issue bothering me. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 3 years now. I love her so much, and she loved me until of recent when she told me that she's no longer interested in the relationship. She told me the stern truth that she was seeing someone else.

It's not like I don't take care of her, because I have given her almost everything she requested from me. I bought 90% of her clothes myself as she can't even buy for herself if I give her the money. I pay her bills too.

Just about 2 months ago, the said guy called me and told me that his gf (my gf) said I'm her ex, and they are now together. This guy is not that rich, he's just on average income scale, he's not super handsome and the worst is that, this girl calls and comes to my house for sex anytime she feels like. But that's all, we are not friends like before, we don't go out together, she don't even oblige my requests anytime I ask her for anything. She doesn't even visit on a regular except for sex.

Right now, I'm fed up; I'm tired of being in this love triangle, though I love her so much.
My guys advised me to beat her up and warn her never to come close to my house again, but I just can't. Though I feel used as a sex object, but I just can't say no to this girl's request.

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way?? I really love this girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by dominion001(m): 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
McCoy662:
Good morning Nlanders, I have this very issue bothering me. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 3 years now. I love her so much, and she loved me until of recent when she told me that she's no longer interested in the relationship. She told me the stern truth that she was seeing someone else.

It's not like I don't take care of her, because I have given her almost everything she requested from me. I bought 90% of her clothes myself as she can't even buy for herself if I give her the money. I pay her bills too.

Just about 2 months ago, the said guy called me and told me that his gf (my gf) said I'm her ex, and they are now together. This guy is not that rich, he's just on average income scale, he's not super handsome and the worst is that, this girl calls and comes to my house for sex anytime she feels like. But that's all, we are not friends like before, we don't go out together, she don't even oblige my requests anytime I ask her for anything. She doesn't even visit on a regular except for sex.

Right now, I'm fed up; I'm tired of being in this love triangle, though I love her so much.
My guys advised me to beat her up and warn her never to come close to my house again, but I just can't. Though I feel used as a sex object, but I just can't say no to this girl's request.

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way?? I really love this girl.
Yes
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Boc007(m): 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
McCoy662:

Don’t keep acting this way

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by APCNig: 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
We the Yoruba Demons Association (YODA) are very disappointed in this guy. In fact, the guy us a girl, he should GI and do a sex change surgery. Imagine, a girl used and dumped a guy, ABOMINATION!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
See how full this thread is...ogaooo shocked

Guys, won't you sleep early tonight I know they won't won't because it's a sexx story

That's what most of you would like to hear anyway.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by oyvoice: 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
I think what you need is refusal skill. She would still come again. Learn how to say know to casual sex. She is not going to marry you. You are more or less like Spare tyre to her. #ThinkDeep

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by omohbell: 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
Tell the guy make him warn hin babe make she no dey come see you because you no dey like that kind thing say you she dey cheat on am with you. Shey d guy call you then call am give am situation report. Bros get sense o

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
You are a mumu man, how many times will they tell you nigeria is not for you?
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by jubrilELsudan: 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
YOU ARE NOT JUST STUPID, YOU ARE ALSO A BIG KUKUNASE.

YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE CUCKSUCKERS FOR THE FACT THAT THEY CAN EVEN ADVISE YOU TO BEAT HER UP.

SHE DOESN'T OWE YOU ANYTHING. YOU USED YOUR STUPIDITY TO SPEND YOUR MONEY ON HER. SHE DIDN'T FORCE YOU.

SHE HAS A RIGHT TO BE WITH WHOEVER SHE CHOOSES TO BE WITH.

ONLY A FOOLISH MAN LIKE YOURSELF FALLS IN LOVE WITH A NIGERIAN WOMAN.

ALL WHAT NIGERIAN WOMAN CARE ABOUT IS MONEY AND PRICK AND PROSTITUTION AND SELLING THEIR BODY FOR FINANCIAL BENEFITS.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Gadgetspro: 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
Good day guys, I am bringing an offer ONLY to INTERESTED people on how to make money legitimately without stress. All you need is to read carefully so you will understand the whole process.

I sell Apple airpods pro and airpods 2 and have about 150 of each for sale. All you need is to bring a buyer and earn #10,000 on 1 Airpods pro (Airpods pro price #95,000) or earn #5,000 on 1 Airpods 2 (Airpods 2 price #55,000 ).

Assuming you sell 10 pieces of airpods pro in a week, that is #100,000 and you sell 10 pieces of airpods 2 the same week, that is #50,000. In total, that is #150,000 for that week. Airpods will be delivered for free to your buyer before payment and after payment, your reward will be given to you at the point of sale.

You could even earn more than #150,000 in a week, so do the calculation for a month.

Are you in?? Whatsapp 08104076259, also send a message for further clarifications.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Lamanii22(f): 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
lol, stop mocking him nah. His body is allergic to ubunja's redpill...or maybe he doesn't know the dosage grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha.. I laugh in Igbo...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by sikel: 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
Stop giving her money, continue with the sex, if her new guy calls u again ask him why he can't satisfy ur ex girl friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by ZooOga: 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
op, if u you have the liver. save up a nice load of s*men. next time she comes over to your place to use u flip the script on her. watch blue movie with her, get her almost drunk then request/demand a bj and then paint her face and deposit some of the load down her tonsils. make her clean up call her a lift and have her exit ur house and dump her forever for being such a sl*t. now that's how u handle demonic bold chicks. added bonus, she will never forget dat paint job and her new boyfriend will be tongue kissing on the remnants of ur dna. grin wink
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by TRAVEL101(m): 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
Congratulations
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Orpe7(m): 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
Better answer your call
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kylekent59:
Having a GF in Nigeria is a set back. They won't allow you focus.

Leave GF for now and develop yourself.

When the money comes, select a damsel with good character and marry.

I repeat, forget GF for now!!!
check his profile and see his previous thread where he just graduated with a 2:2.
instead of him to channel such energy on his career and perhaps acquiring a skill, he's wasting away on a hoe

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by goslowgoslow(m): 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
shineeye1:

Does it take a virgin to decide to obey God's express and explicit commands?
Holier than thou! Hypocrites.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Tavarez100(m): 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
follow ur dudes advise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by timibare(m): 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
leye4u:
just sex....hmmm ,you go tire ...when you realise life is farrrrrrr more than that
read d post again....u go understand
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by roliks99(f): 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Get a girlfriend, and let her be aware of the situation, let her be around when your ex comes around
But be ready to face opposition from your ex, she will make moves to come back

I partially support,i think shes doing this cos deres no one to confront her buh at this point ionno think getting into a relationship will work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.