Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. (109330 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Juliearth(f): 4:00am On Feb 12, 2020
Kylekent59:
Having a GF in Nigeria is a set back. They won't allow you focus.

Leave GF for now and develop yourself.

When the money comes, select a damsel with good character and marry.

I repeat, forget GF for now!!!

When you meet the right woman, she would serve as a ladder, spurring you to greatness. Have you not heard of women who sponsored their boyfriends through school, or helped them with sound ideas for business, or helped them to overcome challenges at work...women who pray you out of your mess...?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Juliearth(f): 4:01am On Feb 12, 2020
biafraisdead:

U are just plain stupid!

He nice to him, he is in love. People tend to act like this or even worse when in love. I am sure that this would serve as a an eye opener for him so he can love smartly next time.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Juliearth(f): 4:07am On Feb 12, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Get a girlfriend, and let her be aware of the situation, let her be around when your ex comes around
But be ready to face opposition from your ex, she will make moves to come back

Best advise. Let her have an overdose of her own poison.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by anonimi: 4:11am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:
My guys advised me to beat her up and warn her never to come close to my house again, but I just can't.

Do you know why your friends would like to see you in prison

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281909_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Though I feel used as a sex object, but I just can't say no to this girl's request.

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way?? I really love this girl.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by YorubaAmaka(m): 4:14am On Feb 12, 2020
hmmm

Wasted Generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 4:17am On Feb 12, 2020
Adewale1603:
I have the full video, contact me
Oga which video? grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by golddeejay(m): 4:24am On Feb 12, 2020
She left you for that guy...though you may be more handsome, richer and better in bed because you are not yet a man.

A girl broke up with you, gave your number to a new guy to call you and still come around for it.

You only need a last mad goodbye intimacy. take all the opa eyin, tm or anything that will make you destroy that p. And set her free. Even her bf must know something don jam her.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Timijo(m): 4:31am On Feb 12, 2020
mechanics:
You showed her you have money and sexually active, you will surely know a lady who loves you without money.
You are right. This is what I tell people, don't woo a girl with money or any material things, but let her love for you flow naturally. If you woo her with money and gifts, you will need to sustain the relationship with the money and gifts too.
As for me, I don't spend my hard earn money on any girl unless we are planning to marry each other. And I still do this with the ultimate self caution because she can still kiss me bye like Oprah along the lane. If you are my wife, I can afford to spend for you. But a girlfriend, NO! I have no resources to waste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by budusky05(m): 4:38am On Feb 12, 2020
Ur lucky ur own is just sex, when u hear from guys who's girlfriend uses them for money then u go for Thanksgiving.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by lozanni(m): 4:47am On Feb 12, 2020
Get a new girl in your life and forget about your ex, as the relationship is going nowhere.
If your ex persists in coming to see you, tell your new gf about her and set her up to meet your new gf, this will send her a clear message that you have moved on from your relationship with her.
Change your apartment, if possible too, far away from your ex.
I hope all the above helps you extricate yourself from your ex; I only hope, also,that your ex is not the confused type who will now claim she still loves you, even though she is now seeing someone else.
Sometimes people do not value what they have until they finally lose it.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Bianda24: 5:01am On Feb 12, 2020
Enjoy the sex while it lasts
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 12, 2020
magicminister:

Fuckkkk that bro, find a girl and build with.
I used to think like you that was the mentality that cost me my first love. Now I make steady millions every month but the problem is now to find a lady on my level. Most girls will automatically say yes to me. If I can do it again, I’ll find a girl that would build and grow with me. I have money but I’m lonely. I go to bed with different girls every night but still lonely!! Man!! That’s a bad advise!!
Let me introduce you to Ashirawealthy. She is a builder cool
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 12, 2020
Juliearth:

When you meet the right woman, she would serve as a ladder, spurring you to greatness. Have you not heard of women who sponsored their boyfriends through school, or helped them with sound ideas for business, or helped them to overcome challenges at work...women who pray you out of your mess...?
Are you for real?? Sponsor shocked shocked
Bad idea!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by SamUnbeatable(m): 5:17am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:
Good morning Nlanders, I have this very issue bothering me. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 3 years now. I love her so much, and she loved me until of recent when she told me that she's no longer interested in the relationship. She told me the stern truth that she was seeing someone else.

It's not like I don't take care of her, because I have given her almost everything she requested from me. I bought 90% of her clothes myself as she can't even buy for herself if I give her the money. I pay her bills too.

Just about 2 months ago, the said guy called me and told me that his gf (my gf) said I'm her ex, and they are now together. This guy is not that rich, he's just on average income scale, he's not super handsome and the worst is that, this girl calls and comes to my house for sex anytime she feels like. But that's all, we are not friends like before, we don't go out together, she don't even oblige my requests anytime I ask her for anything. She doesn't even visit on a regular except for sex.

Right now, I'm fed up; I'm tired of being in this love triangle, though I love her so much.
My guys advised me to beat her up and warn her never to come close to my house again, but I just can't. Though I feel used as a sex object, but I just can't say no to this girl's request.

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way?? I really love this girl.
stupid in love oooo...... (in d voice of brown) Bros u av to forget about love, love is blind but only marriage can make u see!
Bros shift position from dat babe dat called u her ex and stop dying in lust. or else u will train a child that is not URS ooo. forget d sex , bullshit d love and get another, there are somany fishes in the river, dis days sef d fishes all coms out to the river bank for unstressful catch......
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Benwallt(m): 5:17am On Feb 12, 2020
Count your blessings. At least you are not completely useless to her
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Killurself: 5:21am On Feb 12, 2020
ok, thank God you kñow her plan at right time, why are you worried some guy are spending for some girl without sex benefit by allow you for sex I think she even try. only what you can do remove your mind from love try and make sure you're satisfy yourself from her too make sure you're always on alert when she is coming find better afato, alee nap everything and scatter everything
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 12, 2020
Idiota!
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by jimakeabi: 5:34am On Feb 12, 2020
See good offer, God really do well for you...keep enjoying yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by naijapips04: 5:35am On Feb 12, 2020
Kylekent59:

Stupid advice
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by optimus106(m): 5:43am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:
Good morning Nlanders, I have this very issue bothering me. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 3 years now. I love her so much, and she loved me until of recent when she told me that she's no longer interested in the relationship. She told me the stern truth that she was seeing someone else.

It's not like I don't take care of her, because I have given her almost everything she requested from me. I bought 90% of her clothes myself as she can't even buy for herself if I give her the money. I pay her bills too.

Just about 2 months ago, the said guy called me and told me that his gf (my gf) said I'm her ex, and they are now together. This guy is not that rich, he's just on average income scale, he's not super handsome and the worst is that, this girl calls and comes to my house for sex anytime she feels like. But that's all, we are not friends like before, we don't go out together, she don't even oblige my requests anytime I ask her for anything. She doesn't even visit on a regular except for sex.

Right now, I'm fed up; I'm tired of being in this love triangle, though I love her so much.
My guys advised me to beat her up and warn her never to come close to my house again, but I just can't. Though I feel used as a sex object, but I just can't say no to this girl's request.

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL IF THE STORY HAS ANY OUNCE OF TRUTH IN IT...COMING HERE TO TELL PEOPLE RUBBISH...CONTINUE,YOUR MUMU NEVER DO...WHEN E DO,YOU GO KNOW
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:44am On Feb 12, 2020
i have nussing to say, absolutely nussing
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Juliearth(f): 5:48am On Feb 12, 2020
eni4real:
Are you for real?? Sponsor shocked shocked
Bad idea!!!

How is it a bad idea? Isnt what is good for Goose likewise good for the Gander? It boils down to trust and understanding between the couple. #bigpicture.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Obaakran: 5:52am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:

the mumu said he really love this girl
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by eROCK247(m): 5:52am On Feb 12, 2020
My brother, in clear terms I just have to tell you that you're actually stupid. She's told you the truth already. Move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by 9jaRealist: 5:53am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:

She's probably your girlfriend only in your mind...
Frankly, it just seems more like you are Booty Call.

>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:

You are not stupid, you are just very stupid, abeg don't quit that r/ship,kill yourself there
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by MrFly(m): 6:03am On Feb 12, 2020
u shud be thankful she isnt using u as an ATM machine
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Ubdavis(m): 6:06am On Feb 12, 2020
Kylekent59:

So which country would u now advice us to have gf from?
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by franugo(m): 6:06am On Feb 12, 2020
TomMary:
I don't want to say you are stupid but guy check it out you are far from sanity. ....

Lol...reminds me of a scene in barbershop 3 where Angie said "no shade girl..." Then shaded the shit outta d customer

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by franugo(m): 6:11am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:
Good as a sex object, b

I am struggling to see any reason whatsoever why you called her ur gf...abi u mean ur friend dts a girl The girl in question has been quite honest and straightforward with you, I see no reason for you to be bleating all over NL even after your position had been spelt out for you.....u literally said she told u she was tired of d rxn, so why are u tagging her with d gf title angry

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Simon0160(m): 6:13am On Feb 12, 2020
I neva see guy dey talk like dis. Abi she jazz u ne.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.