Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone (35785 Views)

The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone / Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One / Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by AkhereOkaka(m): 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
ugolinze123:
Hi guys have been in this heated argument with her since morning cus i called twice and she was away from her phone and now shes annoyed that i was supposed to call atleast 4times before coming to conclusion on her not reachable.. So I decided to ask, How many times should be enough to ring one's phone? Me I think 2 times is enough to get the other person pick the call.
For me twice is ok

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by sencekompis: 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
Hey!! sorry dear i was busy then, even naaa olosho code 2 if u get a regular. Be smart or
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by fowlyansh181(m): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
When me I am here giving a girl ultimatum that she calls too much , and that if she doesn’t reduce the call and reduce the way she wants me to call, I’ll end it with her..

This world eh...

I really hate long calls though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Oiza131(f): 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
What are you putting on?
I might be the beautiful girl serving the drinks...
Check out for me... Drinks on me. Cheers!!
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Be real niggarrr

Just dial once

You are a real niggarrr. Infact if you dey near ugbowo just track me i dey irex bar( opposite Uniben main gate) make i buy you enough bottles. There is this particular girl serving me my bottles of Heineken. Damnnnnn. She is very beautiful. Make i see whether i go fit collect her number

The truth be say
There are too many pussy asss niggarrrz this days
Imagine dialling a womans number more than once
The only Woman i can dial her number more than once is my mother
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Lovexme(m): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ideally, calling twice is enough.

I call twice, unless I wasn't sure I wanted to talk to you, then I call once.
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Ramos16(m): 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
ugolinze123:
Hi guys have been in this heated argument with her since morning cus i called twice and she was away from her phone and now shes annoyed that i was supposed to call atleast 4times before coming to conclusion on her not reachable.. So I decided to ask, How many times should be enough to ring one's phone? Me I think 2 times is enough to get the other person pick the call.

I always call once, people get notified of missed calls, what is the point of calling multiple times, what benefit does it have. If I call once and you don't return my call after seeing it, it means you have issues.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Godpikin4real(f): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
For me, I don't call more than twice. Once he/she returns, they'll meet the missed call and if he/she is reasonable, they can put a call through or probably a text msg.
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by MartinsD12(m): 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
ugolinze123:
Two times it's enough if you call she didn't know she is busy and should return your call if she is into you but if you keep calling 4 times several times then guy you are jobless and making yourself appear less busy and cheap for them girls

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by michealdeco: 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
ugolinze123:
twice is enough to call someone for security reasons

The person may be in danger to pick the call or other reason

Even my mum doesn't call me more than twice if I don't pick up because she knows I get very angry if called more than twice and I didn't pick

And also I don't call someone more than twice cus I always sense that they might be in the middle of an important meeting or walking past a dangerous areas etc
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Slimdada(m): 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
]The kind stupid stress guys dy let girls put them through just dy tire me.. u call her she no pick ok bone her and get busy if she call you face your business and ignore the call so she knows you aren’t just sitting by the phone waiting for her to call you. For all we know she could have been with her other guy having a good time and your call is interrupting so please bros dy your dy...

loud it cool

4 Likes

Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by bukatyne(f): 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
ugolinze123:

As many times as you feel like it.
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by mechanics(m): 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
Twice is enough, she will later see the call and call back.
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by iammolise(m): 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
It's pathetic how girls nowadays want to be worshipped and most guys encourage them in this, there's a fine line between being in love with someone and being obsessed with someone... If I call u the first time u didn't pick, as a human with brain I should be thinking "U're probably busy, I'll wait another 5or2mins minimum I call again and if no answer still I call in another 6-10mins, if no answer and no return call "okay maybe U don't have light in ur house and u plug in ur neighbor's perhaps"... And then if I wanted to really talk something so urgent or important I'll try in like an hour again, if u no pick ,I should know "U're either avoiding or U've gone blind or deaf"... No one can say they didn't check there phone in the space of 2hrs.

That's how a dude plug his phone in my house and the call from this girl, apparently his girlfriend kept coming in incessantly... It was very obnoxious. angry

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by bukatyne(f): 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
I am seeing twice all over this thread.

That means some people would toss their phones if I decided to call them.
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by LZAA: 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
Who calls their partner twice
Smh
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by jaxxy(m): 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
ugolinze123:

I hate mind games. After 4 times won’t be sufficient it will be 6 times. Increments of 2. Lol
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by chukzyfcbb: 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
If I call you three times, make thunder fire me!
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by proclinician: 10:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
I call once a week and I don't answer their calls either. I live on the internet so we chat.
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by donMIG(m): 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
My gf
1 time if I just called to check up
2 times if I want to ask her if she dei or any other question
3 times if its very very important I speak to her
N mind u if she no pick na till next day wen I feel like callin ooo
RANDOM CHICK
I call just once to say hi
To meet u I call like 2 times with an interval of an hour

That is wat I have been living by since I get sense n trust me... It has done me more good than harm

I c a guy giving a girl 5missed calls
U dei maddddd?
The longest time space ur fone will b apart from u is 1hr tops 2hrs

I get work
I no fit dei call u like say u wan give me sure ticket to 30milla
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Dearlord(m): 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
For me I call once in a month
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by GIDIBANKZ(m): 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
Davryme:
The biggest one is when u missed my call, the next I am seeing on my WhatsApp status is your post after I called earlier.

Lolz.....one bae rilly show me peppee dat year.......na so dis bae be dey do me....na me qo cor ask weda she nor see my calls. cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
Me na once, once it rang and u no pick i don drop phone and if you no return the call am not calling again.... I see 2much missd call as a disturbance dont even want som1 to ring me like that or else its an emergency...
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Caveman1707: 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
Two times is enough, call again after two hours. If she still no pick. Give her a space of 24 hours, if she no return the call, delete her number and move on. No time . Buhari is enough Wahala already.

6 Likes

Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by nuelyoyo(m): 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
Some ladies like drama, they would see your call for the first time and will deliberately not pick, wanting to know if the guy would continue to call, to some of them it like a test of love.

I hate drama, so I usually don't call more than once, especially if I am just calling to check on my lady. If I am calling for something urgent, I don't call more than twice.

I lady I dated once told me that she expected me to call her more than once after she admitted to seeing my call, I told her I knew she saw my call and was being dramatic, that was why I didn't call after the first time.

My own is that I have called, if you say you weren't with your phone, no biggie, at least you saw the missed call, the appropriate thing for you to do is to call back.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by FuckAllTheMODs: 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
LZAA:
Who calls their partner twice
Smh

No mind all these fake ass Alpha male wannabes here, always forming what they are not in reality.

Family members, partners are kinda different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by HabaHaba: 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
Davash222:
When a girl is truly not into you, you'll be seeing silly excuses and it takes a sissy not to know when a girl is not into him.

Kai! U spoke my mind 1000%

Thag Stewpid op asked a very Stewpid question!

Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Homeboiy: 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
I only call once

And if she missed the call and didn't flash me back

If na 2 days e take her to flash, that's when I will call.

I have stayed 7 days without calling her .

If I have been the one calling and if after 3 days u never call

I will not call you till you call, even if na one month
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Joystark(f): 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
Everything na problem for this world. undecided
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by crafteck(m): 10:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
nlPoster:
I am seeing so many weird looking English typings today, what is going on? Is this an attack on the language?

Who English hep
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by SleekyPosh(m): 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
300 million times FOOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! / Couple Rock Their Secondary School Uniform For Their Pre-wedding Photos / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.