Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone (35782 Views)

The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone / Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One / Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by daisidavid(m): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
Twice
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Erin88(m): 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
Twice is cool
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by autonomous22: 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
nlPoster:
I am seeing so many weird looking English typings today, what is going on? Is this an attack on the language?

� Mad o
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
The number of times depends on who you're calling.

If I'm calling just a friend. once is enough

Calling family. 2 times

Calling boo, ha.... He must pick. I'll call until phone switches off. Won't want to take chances. Something could be happening at the other end. tongue. So long as the phone is ringing, I'll keep calling.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by amaifehenry(m): 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
Sarmiz24:
Lol funny, I never knew there were people wey mumu like Mr Ibu, until I joined Nairaland.... someone will just wake up and on is phone just to post this kinda rubbish on a public forum and some mumucious MOD also mumushily move this kinda trash to font page... SMH
Its quite funny bro. Go to various forums and see newsworthy topics wasting. Yet things like this make FP.
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by mrcoolautofix(m): 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
ugolinze123:
Hi guys have been

Obviously, I don't need to call twice, I call once and the phone rand 2 times to four and dropped and she didn't pick...

If she is a girlfriend it means a certain thing, if she is house wife it means another,

I can't go twice... If a girl dropped her phone for 30 seconds or a minute that she can't hear her phone ringing, something is wrong.

Cos women are 247 in contact with their phone, except she is asleep.. anything aside that is another activity o

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by mrcoolautofix(m): 11:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Calling family. 2 times

Calling boo, ha.... He must pick. I'll call until phone switches off. Won't want to take chances. Something could be happening at the other end. tongue. So long as the phone is ringing, I'll keep calling.

So he must be up to something if he doesn't pick? What if he put the phone off after it rang twice?
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by mrcoolautofix(m): 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
ugolinze123:
Hi call.

A friend of mine said, if you call a girlfriend n she didn't pick up at first ring, chances are another guy is hiring her g spot.

If she said four, that's awkward, one way to find out, just allow her to call you more than 5 don't pick,

Hahaha bro I will see you in the next life..
Then you will know the real answer

Women are always right when they are wrong, when they are at fault..
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Lamanii22(f): 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
Offpoint:
Anyone who ring my line more than twice is seriously suffering from mental health issues.

If you call twice and I didn't pick, give yourself 15 OR 30 minutes break before you dial my number again.

Calling me continuously more than twice means you've lost your senses.

Swears... Or the person should rather send me a text... I don't like it when someone calls me endlessly... I'd become so irritated.. Especially when it's my busy hours...

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by chigoizie7(m): 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
donbachi:
she could still pick and u hear her gasping for air.

Story,
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Mrcritic2: 12:10am On Feb 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Be real niggarrr

Just dial once

You are a real niggarrr. Infact if you dey near ugbowo just track me i dey irex bar( opposite Uniben main gate) make i buy you enough bottles. There is this particular girl serving me my bottles of Heineken. Damnnnnn. She is very beautiful. Make i see whether i go fit collect her number

The truth be say
There are too many pussy asss niggarrrz this days
Imagine dialling a womans number more than once
The only Woman i can dial her number more than once is my mother
just left irex bar small world
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by friendl: 12:22am On Feb 10, 2020
Guys stop deceiving yourself ,ladies are never far from their phones when they are home ,...

If she is a working class citizen ,then don't call working hours but if a lady doesn't pick your call on Saturday morning ,Sunday morning ,then she return the calls hours later ,Guy give yourself brain,...Friday night also is a strong time too .

Anytime you have funny feelings that you should call your GIRL and she doesn't pick ,always know one thing ,instinct don't lie ,even the tone of her voice ,the signs are always there ,...
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 10, 2020
That's the height of it!!!!!! At that point I give up.
Davryme:
Just to say hi --- I will call your once
Business ---- More than once
Emergency --- at least 3x

To be sincere bro.. that babe likeness is shaking.
Would have cost her nothing, just to say sorry.

The least I expect from anyone I call.. is a flash except if he/she don't have call credit.

The biggest one is when u missed my call, the next I am seeing on my WhatsApp status is your post after I called earlier.
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by April4th(m): 12:28am On Feb 10, 2020
cRobo:
Individual difference and its relative

Babe : so you didn't miss me today
Me : I called you
Babe: just two missed call

If your babe is really into you she will always nag why you don't give her multiple calls

I quite understand that

Unlike some relationship whereby they can go the whole day without speaking to each other many nairlanders girls are in that category, some don't even call their bae for three day and they think they are in a relationship

Sorry for quoting you, but the truth is if a girl is into you once she see one missed called for you she’ll definitely call back.
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Lilswaghanxum(m): 12:29am On Feb 10, 2020
I call her once in a week oh
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by seangy4konji: 12:54am On Feb 10, 2020
patner kill you there...

olonsho sure pass...

you can scroll and waste 5 k card unto baby where r u...

your boo is another man boo...wether you like it or not..

someone physically is sexing your boo...if not penetrating?she is masturbating to his thoughs.

call your partner??

irarun..patner wh no give u doggy but give snake in d monkey shadow to frank..small boy for area.
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by DiracRex: 12:56am On Feb 10, 2020
Nothing Okada men no go see for Sanwo olu hand.... grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by DiracRex: 12:57am On Feb 10, 2020
seangy4konji:
patner kill you there...

olonsho sure pass...

you can scroll and waste 5 k card unto baby where r u...

your boo is another man boo...wether you like it or not..

someone physically is sexing your boo...if not penetrating?she is masturbating to his thoughs.

call your partner??

irarun..patner wh no give u doggy but give snake in d monkey shadow to frank..small boy for area.

cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Princesschi(f): 1:04am On Feb 10, 2020
As many times as possible as long as they have your respiratory organ and your destiny with them..

Please don't stress me undecided
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Dangrace01: 1:30am On Feb 10, 2020
Remember the song 59 missed calls. Jah bless ft reminisce

Just have money you'll be having 59 missed calls from girls
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 10, 2020
revived:
As Many Times As Possible
same here i have different types of friends. The ones I know I can never call during an emergency or phone a friend on a millionaire show and those who until you nag them they no Dey hear word aka stubborn...

With Real Gs though it’s about maturity not likes

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by dingbang(m): 3:02am On Feb 10, 2020
I dont even call people so I no dey for all these kyn yeye stress una dey put una self for.
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by emerged01(m): 5:06am On Feb 10, 2020
nlPoster:
I am seeing so many weird looking English typings today, what is going on? Is this an attack on the language?
I don’t know why una carry English for head o? I know many CEOs and expatriates that can’t speak English fluently that are Nigeria hitting it big.
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Dewest360(m): 5:08am On Feb 10, 2020
Funnily enough grin
atilla:

Lol funny enough your English 'typings' is not the best also
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by MickzyDonald: 5:33am On Feb 10, 2020
BarrSly:
The kind stupid stress guys dy let girls put them through just dy tire me.. u call her she no pick ok bone her and get busy if she call you face your business and ignore the call so she knows you aren’t just sitting by the phone waiting for her to call you. For all we know she could have been with her other guy having a good time and your call is interrupting so please bros dy your dy...
BarrSly be correct guy

Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by IranianSea: 6:21am On Feb 10, 2020
ugolinze123:
Hi guys have been in this heated argument with her since morning cus i called twice and she was away from her phone and now shes annoyed that i was supposed to call atleast 4times before coming to conclusion on her not reachable.. So I decided to ask, How many times should be enough to ring one's phone? Me I think 2 times is enough to get the other person pick the call.
Don't know what's wrong with guys of nowadays. I don't call babe twice. Once and that's all. If she miss the call, she will call back. That's my principle. I use to broke up with girls with this bcuz the moment I call you once and you don't call back, I will never call you again forever and if you call back after two weeks, I will ask you ; Who is this?. Lol. That's why I keep many girls.
Don't call any girl more than once. No girls deserves the care other than your mom, your sisters and your wife. In fact these days na girl dey call me themselves cuz if you don't call, I will not cuz I will be having nice time with one called.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Nabhan(m): 6:29am On Feb 10, 2020
Call till the battery goes off
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by IranianSea: 6:42am On Feb 10, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Calling family. 2 times

That means you don't trust him. My babe knows it, I hate it when she call me twice at a-go. I'm a busy man and I don't keep my phone with me and most time on silent. Trust is the most important thing in a relationship.
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by ignis: 7:08am On Feb 10, 2020
MrMcJay:
Call twice, send a message the third time.

Anything more than that, you should be regarded as a stalker and a nuisance.

Yea
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by Codes151(m): 7:13am On Feb 10, 2020
Smh.
Re: How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone by freethesheeple(m): 7:21am On Feb 10, 2020
SandMan0:
[s][/s]

lol..this reminds me of one oloshi i dated before...i dey call this girl even if her phone is off till it switches on..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! / Couple Rock Their Secondary School Uniform For Their Pre-wedding Photos / Is This The Biggest Boobs In The World? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.