Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die (1780 Views)

Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. / Congratulations Osun PDP, You Were Not Humiliated At All. / NUPENG To PDP: You Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by Becomrich12: 4:07am On Dec 14, 2010
wales: Yorubas do not want the PDP any more,You better cross carpet

PDP is finished in Yorubaland. Please quote me.

If it means I would come back to Nigeria to campaign against the PDP. I would do that.  I am ready to go from church to church so that the PDP do not win the election.  And Jonathan would be shock by the number of churches I have access to over 20,000 churches. If a party support injustice and want injustice to continue. We kick the party out.

This is how we have done it. look even if it means I would wear bullet proof vest, I would do it.

Jonathan and the PDP says they would not correct the injustice, He better ask Obasanjo, when they name someone segun in Yorubaland, they would tell you , he must be sturborn.

Tell Jonathan  that stacy Ejenobor lines, Oga he no possible, me uhrobo girl , I dey fighting." If they dont change it , I would be there   campaigning against the wickedness of the PDP.   You dont know me.

If jonathan and the PDP dont correct it before the election.  I am ready to  wear bullet proof vest ,  if I have to do that.

You see this picture. This is what the election is about in Yorubaland.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1223588087565

Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by mensdept: 4:10am On Dec 14, 2010
Again, useless maps of bullshyt
Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by aljharem(m): 4:11am On Dec 14, 2010
mens dept:

Again, useless maps of bullshyt
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by Becomrich12: 4:12am On Dec 14, 2010
you will no , that obasnjo has no power in Yoruba, the people power shall over come the PDP.

look at that video, this is how Yorubas kill thier enermy.
  And all PDP member better watch that video.

Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by aljharem(m): 4:18am On Dec 14, 2010
Becomrich?:

you will no , that obasnjo has no power in Yoruba, the people power shall over come the PDP.

becomrich is that for real shocked shocked
Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by Becomrich12: 4:22am On Dec 14, 2010
Does that look like joke to You.  This is what Yorubas would do to PDP member if they win in 2011 if they dont correct the satellite picture. I am telling you even Obasanjo may end up in permanent exile. And may even end up  seeking asylum  in the USA or Uk.  If they dont correct it before the election.

Ask any Yoruba person. We take politics and cheating very serious.  those men in that video stole less than $10 that is the judgement in Yorubaland.  Even I can tell you, all this sturborn and silly talk by some igbo leaders should stop. It put the igbos living in other part of nigeria life in danger.

Those people did not try to steal the voting machine. It look like they were trying to prevent voting. By getting rid of the machine.
Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by aljharem(m): 4:44am On Dec 14, 2010
Becomrich?:

Does that look like joke to You.  This is what Yorubas would do to PDP member if they win in 2011 if they dont correct the satellite picture. I am telling you even Obasanjo may end up in permanent exile. And may even end up  seeking asylum  in the USA or Uk.  If they dont correct it before the election.

Ask any Yoruba person. We take politics and cheating very serious.  those men in that video stole less than $10 that is the judgement in Yorubaland.  Even I can tell you, all this sturborn and silly talk by some igbo leaders should stop. It put the igbos living in other part of nigeria life in danger.

Those people did not try to steal the voting machine. It look like they were trying to prevent voting. By getting rid of the machine.

hmmmm

i am seeing reason with what you are saying now, after all i us to think you are mad man on the internet but now
Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by Becomrich12: 4:50am On Dec 14, 2010
Yoruba people take cheating very serious, You can see the way they treat those people in that video. If you steal in Yorubaland, that what they do. They kill you. you dont go to court. That why all this PDP members have the police following them about, because they dont feel safe. they would kill them.
Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by Becomrich12: 4:52am On Dec 14, 2010
yoruba people would rather died hungry than steal.
Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by Becomrich12: 5:03am On Dec 14, 2010
politics in yoruba is serious business. you can not stab us in the back and think you would win. never.  This is another june 12, I dont care if they kill me.
Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by aljharem(m): 5:04am On Dec 14, 2010
Becomrich?:

politics in yoruba is serious business. you can not stab us in the back and think you would win. never. This is june 12, I dont care if they kill me.
grin grin grin grin

chei
Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by Becomrich12: 5:06am On Dec 14, 2010
PDP for where, we have given them too much time to make change, they think we are mugu . ha my brother, stacay ejenobor line again "oga he no possible,  me Uhrobo girl, I die fighting."

I am telling you, PDP would not even come second place, if they dont make that change. Go and tell Obasanjo and PDP I said so.
Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by Becomrich12: 5:15am On Dec 14, 2010
I am telling you, PDP would not even come second place, if they dont make that change. Go and tell Obasanjo and PDP I said so.
Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by DapoBear(m): 5:37am On Dec 14, 2010
Becomrich?:

That is the most evil video I've seen in my life, if that is politically related. What the hell did they do to die like that?? Over politics? Zap that, it isn't that serious for people to die over.

Are you sure that is politics? It is probably armed robbers or something, no?
Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by strangerf: 5:50am On Dec 14, 2010
^^^

Armed robbers of course

The OP is a crazy person.

Most of his posts make no sense whatsoever!
Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by DapoBear(m): 5:55am On Dec 14, 2010
I don't think I'd do that even to an armed robber threatening my life. I'd try to kill him cleanly. But to douse someone in gasoline and set them on fire? That is just tremendously cruel and brutal. I wouldn't do that to a cat or dog, talk less another human being. Kill cleanly, don't be sadistic, in my opinion.

Or maybe the gruesome killing is meant to discourage armed robbers from coming there. . .
Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by Becomrich12: 5:56am On Dec 14, 2010
strangerf , yorubaland does not condon evil.  And the evil the PDP did on the satellite picture, if they dont correct it before the election. I am telling you , we dont want to see the PDP.
Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by Becomrich12: 7:00am On Dec 14, 2010
DapoBear , what do you do
Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by wales(m): 8:56am On Dec 14, 2010
Yes, No way for PDP at all grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by Becomrich12: 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2010
If Jonathan does not correct the injustice, Patient Goodluck should start packing all she has inside Aso Rock. If she can not talk to her husband to correct this injustice, she better start packing.
Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by ladi02(m): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2010
Jonathan is only wasting his time, He has never won an election as the primary candidate

President Ribadu is on his way to Aso rock, few months to go!
Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by Musiwa13: 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2010
what nonsense  Ribadu is heading NO way near aso rock. ribadu is wasting his time. No serious Yorubaman would support Nuhu Ribadu, And I am telling if Tinubu support Nuhu ribadu that is the end of Tinubu politics career in Yorubaland.
Is it not the same Nuhu ribadu that accuse Tinubu before. It look like Tinubu has not learn his lesson. When Nuhu Ribadu lock him up in Jail may be he would get the message that Nuhu ribadu is Ejo.
Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by yeswecan(m): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2010
Oh my God that video is an eyesore angry
Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by yeswecan(m): 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2010
Becomrich?:

If Jonathan does not correct the injustice, Patient Goodluck should start packing all she has inside Aso Rock. If she can not talk to her husband to correct this injustice, she better start packing.

what is your point? what injustice?
Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by ladi02(m): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2010
Musiwa,:

what nonsense  Ribadu is heading to aso rock. ribadu is wasting his time. No serious Yorubaman would support Nuhu Ribadu, And I am telling if Tinubu support Nuhu ribadu that is the end of Tinubu politics career in Yorubaland.
Is it not the same Nuhu ribadu that accuse Tinubu before. It look like Tinubu has not learn his lesson. When Nuhu Ribadu lock him up in Jail may be he would get the message that Nuhu ribadu is Ejo.

Is it Atiku yoruba will now support because he is married to a yoruba woman. .
Ribadu is the change we NEED. .watch and see!

Ribadu 2011, It is Possible!
Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by Musiwa13: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2010
You are sick, this is where Nuhu Ribadu is going to send tinubu based on information I have.  Ti Tinubu ba gu fi Nuhu Ribadu o ma ru Tinubu lewo ni. Ko se gbo gbo kan ni internet. Ejo ni Nuhu Ribadu, ele kuro. Nuhu Ribadu ko gbodu wole.

Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by ladi02(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2010
Ejo ko ni Ribadu. .Ribadu ma tun Nigeria se ma friend!
Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by Musiwa13: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2010
Ladi nuhu ribadu has nothing for nigeria. look when Obasanjo was in power for nearly six year, go and ask any one who know anything about Obasanjo govt. Nuhu ribadu was the de facto president. It was based on Nuhu ribadu decision that Obasanjo acted. Look this is what created the problem for Atiku, Nuhu Ribadu had Atiku. Is like left and right.   You know how Atiku ended.  Even in picking the president, who was Yar adua. It was Nuhu ribadu  who was behind it. What he was thinking was that He could control sick Yar adua like he did to Obasanjo, because yar adua look weaked. but he was wrong.

If you read el rufia written, he tell you what goes on. How peter Odili was drop as vice president. Even all of the leaks to the media about people, where coming from Nuhu Ribadu office. Who do you think was given out that leaks The leak about Tinubu and others.  When Nuhu Ribadu lost out of govt, he left the country. and started all is trouble with Yar adua, because Nuhu Ribadu is a power hungry person. look nigeria need a new change, but Nuhu Ribadu is not that change.

Look if Nuhu Ribadu had any idea on how to change nigeria to a better country, he would have given it to Obasanjo,  I am telling you, Even while many not like obasanjo, Obasanjo gave Nuhu Ribadu all the free hand. Nuhu Ribadu had no idea and would never have idea, on how to change nigeria. If I was telling lies about obasanjo given Nuhu Ribadu free hand. Go and ask Obasanjo. You notice I critic obasanjo. But on this. i would tell you, this point I am sure of, I have inside information from a leak.

Ko wun tinubu ko ma gboru, ni gba to ba se ewo ni kirikiri. Ejo, ni Nuhu Ribadu, inu ko mo.
Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by blacksta(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2010
rants of a madman shocked
Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by Becomrich12: 12:04am On Dec 15, 2010
blacksta , you are a sick person
Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by aljharem(m): 12:18am On Dec 15, 2010
Becomrich?:

blacksta , you are a sick person
grin grin grin grin

becomrich, i want to ask who is actually sick in him and you
Re: Wales:Yorubas say NO to PDP,you Better Cross Carpet, I am ready to die by Tayoadeoye: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2010
so  nuhu ribadu that gave the leak to the media about tinubu and others? That is bad of nuhu Ribahu. Is that no  espionage. ?

this are the people login in other different name, shouting nuhu ribadu. conspiracy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun State Politics ! Show Of Might, Yewa Awori People / Goodluck Should Be Impeached For Violating Constitution / Patience Goodluck's Condolence To The Victims Of Dana Plane.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.